Get weekly updates via email!
tip of the day FRI 22 AUG 14
Lessen the load on nature! Bring your own silverware instead of using plastic forks and spoons for lunch.
  • Good House Keeping
    Forever young Cheska Garcia-Kramer talks about her stay-gorgeous secrets, mommy bliss, and the surprising success of #TeamKramer in the August issue a.k.a. the Anti-Aging Special of Good Housekeeping!
    Good Housekeeping
  • Women's Health
    Build the confidence to strut in a pair of jeans with our 28-day pound-shedding, lean muscle-building workout, and learn the best cuts for your body type with our easy style guide.
    Women's Health
GIRLTALK

Author Topic: Parking Sensor  (Read 4147 times)

OD

• Super GirlTalker
  • Registered seller #351
Parking Sensor
« on: August 14, 2011, 03:45:59 PM »
Who has this kind of device affixed on their rides? Is it really that beneficial? I spotted a discount voucher for it eh, it might be something worth grabbing. Pls indicate the brand of your sensor as well.
"People don't care how much you know until they know how much you care."

cindylulu

• Super GirlTalker
  • live well, love much, laugh often
Re: Parking Sensor
« Reply #1 on: August 17, 2011, 11:40:59 AM »
^we used to have this with our white crv kaso nasira sa baha. but we still want to get one for our gray crv naman. it costs 12k in banawe shops but i forgot the brand. what we have now with the subby is a parking sensor with camera installed at the rear for rear parking. :)       
The secret of life is enjoying the passage of time - James Taylor

miked

• GirlTalker
« Reply #2 on: August 29, 2011, 12:50:40 AM »
I have this but its factory installed. Very effective. There are aftermarket brands like Titan which costs around 2k with install in Banawe.
Vade retro satana!

Ysabelli

• GirlTalker
« Reply #3 on: August 29, 2011, 12:56:33 AM »
I had this installed in our car but as an add-on. Got it from the casa. Very helpful. I don't remember the brand.

roxybrat

• Junior GirlTalker
  • wife, mom and
« Reply #4 on: August 30, 2011, 07:09:04 PM »
i have it on our car and i find it very helpful since most of the time i really dont see the back and not yet good at parking e.. hehe..
« Last Edit: December 05, 2011, 07:00:01 PM by roxybrat »
"Let’s turn our mistakes into lessons and our fears into hopes. We should have a faith in ourselves and keep strong!"

anjelica

• GirlTalker
« Reply #5 on: September 01, 2011, 11:53:37 AM »
yup for me ok siya! pati yung may camera kasi makikita mo yung aatrasan mo kung may mababangga ka o wala!

jellybeans_verycherry

• prettiest
  • Senior GirlTalker
    • your online accommodations site
« Reply #6 on: September 05, 2011, 11:20:46 PM »
Very helpful! Montero has this feature...

sachism

• proud mom to a very charming daughter and a
  • Super GirlTalker
« Reply #7 on: November 23, 2011, 05:23:50 PM »
i am dependent on this. mahina talga ako sa tanchahan :)

Mai

• Super GirlTalker
« Reply #8 on: January 15, 2012, 08:07:44 PM »
I like this...i like it more pag me installed na cam, para hindi sound dependent lang. Our SUV has this, and reason why i dont like our sedan, sound lang, walang camera.

OD

• Super GirlTalker
  • Registered seller #351
« Reply #9 on: January 29, 2012, 04:42:01 PM »
whoa, ive been MIA in a self-authored thread :D

It just goes to show how we seem to be the underlings when it comes to tantyahan. btw, I didnt bother to equip my ride with it as I just try to go really sloow when it comes to shoehorning my car in really tight parking spaces. but it does help and its an ideal implement for bigger vehicles and for sedans na super haba. Ive this friend who drives an altis with such a sensor feature, I swear ang galing talaga nya tumantya.

Naiinis lang ako pag may mga kotse na sobra alanganin mag-park sa tire guard that it creates a ripple effect with the adjacent cars thus leaving hardly a space to move around when hoppinh in and out of the car. It's a common scenario in Trinoma.

berrycherry

• Junior GirlTalker
  • i love berries...
« Reply #10 on: July 05, 2012, 12:16:39 AM »
nung nagtitingin kame ng car, first thing na hinahanap ko dapat meron parking sensor.. ;D mahina kasi ako sa parking haha...
A girl should be two things: classy and fabulous. --coco chanel

jhez

• ...HaPpY MoUsE...
  • Senior GirlTalker
  • .....HaPpY GuRL... HaPpiLY mArRiEd...
« Reply #11 on: September 10, 2012, 05:24:14 PM »
I have this pre installed. Kaya madali lang backing. Gilid na lang titingnan :)
.......hApPiLy LiViNg wItH mY Little aNgEL........

Cheesecak3

• Mom
  • Super GirlTalker
  • missing my baby so much....
    • Jan's Travel and Tours
« Reply #12 on: September 10, 2012, 06:43:32 PM »
ako din mahina sa parking, kaya gusto ko nito.

aubrey888

• GirlTalker
« Reply #13 on: September 17, 2012, 10:56:48 AM »
I have this factory installed but no camera.  Very effective and nakakatulong talaga especially if your car is big and mahaba  ;)

OD

• Super GirlTalker
  • Registered seller #351
« Reply #14 on: September 19, 2012, 12:35:50 AM »
Ako medyo nasanay na din. I was advised to scan and take a lingering look at a parking spot right before maneuvering and shoehorning the car in the intended space.  I take stock of visual cues available like if there's a nearby car parked parallel to me. ill take the length of the other car as my cue esply when I park with rear end to tire guard. Or pag gitgitan parking and exiting, I make use of human sensors instead, I pretend Im a hapless damsel in distress with feeble eyes and that I need all the assistance I could get by rolling all my windows down just to make them see that my maneuvering skills are in bad shape and that somebody's active participation is key to my uneventful escape from the parking lot :)

xthine

• MD
  • Senior GirlTalker
« Reply #15 on: June 13, 2013, 10:44:53 PM »
I have Intuitive Park Assist..very useful!!  Park perfectly in the slot each time especially  front facing.

aquacharly

• Super GirlTalker
« Reply #16 on: June 13, 2013, 10:54:03 PM »
It comes with our vehicles, built in.
If I can't live without a fax machine -- ganon din sa parking sensor na yan.

jmeangeL

• Senior GirlTalker
  • Pinay Shopper Online
    • Pinay Shopper on Ebay.ph
« Reply #17 on: June 21, 2013, 10:34:00 PM »
super helpful... a must  ;)

di ako nababangga during driving, during parking lang kaya when we bought our 1st brand new, hubby made sure na may parking sensor and tail camera for me  :o
this is my life
learn how to sell online

xthine

• MD
  • Senior GirlTalker
« Reply #18 on: June 22, 2013, 02:59:46 AM »
I love how my side mirrors also fold down while in reverse and the grid for the back up camera has been very helpful.  My other car doesn't have the back up cam grid so I can tell it is
really helpful.  I like how the sensor sensitivity could be adjusted too.

leicq

• freelance make-up artist
    • LEI CARBALLO MAKE-UP
« Reply #19 on: July 29, 2013, 09:08:20 AM »
super useful, it's factory-installed on my Tucson and super helpful sha especially for people like me na hirap mag tantsa sa reverse parking, haha

ADVERTISEMENT
follow us
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
Featured Articles
5 Steps to Financial Fitness in Tough Times
Instead of grumbling about the plight of the peso and dwelling on the negative, try these helpful tips to stay afloat. Remember--a little discipline goes a long way!
You're the breadwinner: Now what?
You want the freedom to spend your money as you wish but you know that if you don’t bring home the bacon, no one else will.
Getting money-wise: Why women are naturally capable of managing cash
She works hard for the money but she doesn’t know how to invest it. Here, Pearlsha Abubakar tells us why women are capable of managing their money well, but don’t. Read and get smart with your money.
Never go broke again! The FN guide to financial freedom-forever!
Fear not bankruptcy or eternal dependence on your parents (or a man!). There's a financial strategy for everybody. Read and get money-wise.
Wise up: Start your own business!
Tired of living from paycheck to paycheck? Why not go into business? Read on and find out how just a little cash can become a lot.