Get weekly updates via email!
tip of the day MON 22 DEC 14
Do you suffer from split ends and hair breakage? Avoid doing treatments like perming, coloring, or rebonding. Hair abuse makes your hair prone to breakage!
  • Good House Keeping
    End your year on a sweet note with the December issue of Good Housekeeping magazine!
    Good Housekeeping
GIRLTALK

Author Topic: BEST PTC Sites....Part 2  (Read 50761 times)

lyn

• "Be true to yourself!"
  • Super GirlTalker
  • Say what's on your mind. ;)
    • My Blog
BEST PTC Sites....Part 2
« on: August 10, 2011, 11:04:48 AM »
Since lagpas na 30 pages yung old thread natin:

http://www.femalenetwork.com/girltalk/index.php/topic,242402.600/topicseen.html

I made a new one. So dito na kayo mag post.

PTC sites na okay mag join at nagbabayad, see my BLOG with Payment Proofs.

PTC sites best to join are:

-Incrase
-BTB - sis company sa Incrase at B4C
-B4C - sis company sa Incrase at BTB
-EzClikz
-BigClikz - sis company sa EzCliks
-GetBux
-Infinity
-BuxSecure - sis company sa Infinity at TVI
-TVI - sis company sa Infinity at BuxSecure
-Clicksia
-ClixB

PAYMENT PROOFS:

05/18/2011 - Incrase 1st Payment - $12.79 screenshot
05/18/2011 - BTB 1st Payment - $24.22 screenshot
06/28/2011 - EzClikz 1st Payment - $14.29 screenshot
06/29/2011 - GetBux 1st Payment - $2.05 screenshot
06/29/2011 - Incrase 2nd Payment - $65.59 screenshot
06/30/2011 - BTB 2nd Payment - $72.00 screenshot
07/06/2011 - EzClikz 2nd Payment - $21.64 screenshot
07/13/2011 - BuxSecure 1st Payment - $2.01 screenshot
07/28/2011 - Bux4Cash 1st Payment - $19.20 screenshot
07/30/2011 - GetBux 2nd Payment - $14.12 screenshot
08/24/2011 - Incrase screenshot $72.00
08/28/2011 - InfinityBux 1st Payment - $6.40 screenshot
09/09/2011 - EzClikz 3rd Payment $101.53 Screenshot
09/13/2011 - GetBux 3rd Payment $12.54 screenshot
09/22/2011 - Bux4Cash 2nd Payment $19.20 screenshot

What is PTC?
-PTC is Paid to Click site, you earn $$$ just by clicking ads.

How to Join?
-Joining is free. And you can register/sign up by clicking the referral links above or by going to my BLOG and clicking the banners.

What's the Requirements to Join?
-You need one IP and one PC to join, a verified PayPal account or AlertPay per 1 account.

Tips to earn big $$$:
-Upgrade your account, pag upgraded ka mas bigger ang percentage ma e-earn mo.
-Rent more Referrals, kasi maraming maghe-help sayo to earn more. You will earn a certain percentage from your rented referrals. All click earnings will go sa Main balance mo.
-Refer a Friend, you'll earn from their clicks din but the earnings is slipt. 50% sa main balance mo at 50% sa rental balance mo. Best of all you don't have to rent them, they are yours forever as long as they are active and was not deleted by the system.
-Monitor your referrals, recycle those inactive refs for 6-7 days with low AVG clicks. When you recycle inactive rented referrals, you will get fresh rented referrals and hopefully they will be productive than the other one you exchange.

Pag wala pang invest okay lang standard, just keep on clicking until you reach $3.50 and up (much better if up, max $5 since may fee pa). Then use that to upgrade your account.

**NOTE**: If you do sign up and haven't click for awhile. It is best that you log in and click some ads para hindi mawala yung account nyo. Kasi the system will erase you after a month or two of inactivity.

Copy & Paste this sa old thread natin:

Apply your EON Card Online to link your PayPal and AlertPay to Verify it. Website is here: http://www.unionbankph.com/

Sa dropdown box (Quick Apply) may choice na EON Cyber Account. Choose that and click the Apply Online.

You can also apply sa SM daw sabi ng papa ko. :D

Mga sis to Verify PayPal and AlertPay account ito gawin nyo: [I thought I post it here for others reference.]

For PayPal:

1. Once you tie up your EON sa PayPal account mo they will withdraw a certain amount. Sa Eon Account mo you will look your online statement and see kung magkano yung pera they withdraw.
2. You input the money they deducted/deposit sa PayPal account mo.
3. Click Submit, Then your account will be verified.

For AlertPay to verify ito:

1. Sa EON account statement mo online you take note of the amount and input yung deducted amount sa AlertPay account mo.
2. If hindi in dollar amount ito gawin mo.
(I copy paste this sa EzClikz)

1. Scan/Picture your EoN Card. (Front only for security purposes)
2. Scan a valid ID issued by the government. (Driver's License, SSS, Voter's ID etc.)
3. Screenshot of Account Statement. (Kung saan nakalagay yung 80 php na kinaltas ng AlertPay sa account mo.)
4. Send a support ticket to AlertPay explaining that the Bank does not know the exact conversion and you would want to verify manually.
5. Attach the documents on your message.

After 3-4 hours, you're already verified and good to go.

You can also verify thru telephone verification. I've done this on one of my CC to be verified. They will send you an SMS code then you enter that code sa AlertPay account mo. And your account will be verified in seconds. Mabilis lang. ;)

Useful links:

Here's a Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) of EON and PayPal.

You can also check the Customer Service of UnionBank, there's a PayPal Guide there.

PayPal Guide for your EON Card.

Here's the FAQ (Frequently Asked Question) for AlertPay.

And here's their FEES for AlertPay.

Walkthrough Tutorial Video on How to Link/Verify Your PayPal with Your EON card

You can also verify your PP acount by calling this #'s, and get the code. (sis female01 did this)

24-hour Customer Service (632) 8418600
Domestic Toll Free 1-800-1888-2277
Univeral Toll Free IAC+800-8277-2273

Websites to buy funds for your PayPal or AlertPay aside sa sulit.com.ph are:

http://www.alertexchanger.com/

or this website:

http://www.pinoygoldexchange.net/

Quote Post ni sis marsh_candy:

HOW TO VERIFY YOUR STATUS:

Very important note:
Credit card and debit card lang po ang pedeng gamitin pang verify ng account. kung wala ka kahit alin dito, im afraid na di magiging verified ang status mo.
pwedeng gamitin pang verify ang local credit card ntin basta merong logo ng mastercard, visa or amex

accepted Philippine debit card:
1. EON card of Union Bank
- to apply click here: Cyber Account Application Requirements

not accepted Philippine debit/other card (based sa mga member na nagpost dito s forum):
1. smart money
2. BDO debit card (charge $1 every failed attempt)

SOURCE:verified paypal account

Visit the link kc me picture p dun pra mas madali nyo maintindihan.

1. Login to your existing PayPal account and click either the ‘Add a credit card’ link (if you haven’t yet added a credit card to your account) or the ‘Link and confirm my debit or credit card’ link.

Note: Once you have added your credit card information, you will see the screen in step #2 prompting you to link and confirm your debit or credit card.

2. To start the verification process to confirm your credit card, click ’Save and Continue’to authorize a US$1.95 (or local currency equivalent) charge and also generate a 4-digit PayPal code.The 4-digit PayPal code will appear on your credit card statement in 3-4 business days.

Note: You will be refunded the US$1.95 (or local currency equivalent) upon successfully entering your code in your PayPal account.
It may take 3-4 business days for the code to appear on your online account statement. To expedite this process, we recommend logging in to your credit card statement online to get your code. If you are not able to access your credit card statement online, this process could take up to 30 days or until you receive your next statement with the post.

3. Once you have retrieved your 4-digit PayPal code from your credit card statement, login to your PayPal account and click on the ‘Confirm my debit or credit card’ link on the “Account Overview” page to enter your code.

4. To complete the verification process and confirm your credit card, enter your 4-digit PayPal code.

HOW TO ADD YOUR BANK ACCOUNT

1.Log into your PayPal account
2. Click the 'Profile' tab and then click 'Add or Edit Bank Account'.
3. For Philippine users, the bank code is a 9-digit number.
4. Add your Philippine bank account details and click 'Continue’.

Important Information:
Please note your first name and surname on your PayPal account must match the name on your bank account. If it does not, your withdrawal request may be rejected by your bank.

5. Review your bank information and click 'Add Bank Account' to confirm.
6. if you successfully added your bank account, you’ll see “You have added a bank account” on the next page.

List of Banks in the Philippines with bank codes

Bank Codes of Major Banks in the Philippines
In the Philippines, to complete your PayPal withdrawal, you will need to enter the name of your bank, your bank account number and the corresponding 9-digit bank code, which identifies your bank.

SOURCE: bankwithdrawal

BANK NAME - 9 digit bank code
ALLIED BANKING CORP - 010320013
ASIA UNITED BANK - 011020011
AUSTRALIA NEW ZEALAND - 010700015
BANCO DE ORO (& EPCIB) - 010530667
BANGKO SENTRAL NG PILIPINAS - 010030015
BANGKOK BANK - 010670019
BANK OF AMERICA - 010120019
BANK OF CHINA - 011140014
BANK OF COMMERCE - 010440016
BANK OF THE PHIL ISLANDS - 010040018
BANK OF TOKYO - 010460012
CHINA BANKING CORP - 010100013
CHINA TRUST COMML BANK - 010690015
CITIBANK N.A. - 010070017
DEUTSCHE BANK - 010650013
DEVT BANK OF THE PHILS - 010590018
EAST WEST BANK - 010620014
EXPORT & INDUSTRY BANK - 010860010
FUJI BANK - 010640010
HONGKONG AND SHANGHAI BANK - 010060014
INTL COMML BANK OF CHINA - 010560019
INTL EXCHANGE BANK - 010680012
INTL NEDERLAND BANK - 010660016
JP MORGAN CHASE BANK - 010720011
KOREA EXCHANGE BANK - 010710018
LAND BANK OF THE PHILS - 010350025
MAYBANK OF THE PHILS - 010220016
METROPOLITAN BANK & TRUST CO - 010269996
PHIL BANK OF COMMUNICATION - 010110016
PHIL NATIONAL BANK - 010080010
PHIL TRUST COMPANY - 010090039
PHIL VETERANS BANK - 010330016
PRUDENTIAL BANK - 010150018
RIZAL COMML BANKING CORP - 010280014
SECURITY BANK & TRUST CO - 010140015
STANDARD CHARTERED BANK - 010050011
UNION BANK OF THE PHILS - 010419995
UNITED COCONUT PLANTERS BANK - 010299995
UNITED OVERSEAS BANK - 010270189

Adding funds to paypal

no need to add fund to your paypal account. if you make purchase and you have 0 balance, paypal will automatically get fund from your debit/credit card.

reminder
everytime you made purchase make sure to read what the page tells before hitting any button

How to withdraw the money from paypal to bank account?

IMPORTANT INFO
mas mababa po ang exchange rate (US$ to PhP) ng paypal compare s local bank ntin... Siguro nasa P1 ang difference (paiba-iba yung difference)

Non-verified PayPal members will NOT be permitted to make withdrawals of any amount

SOURCE:  http://pages.ebay.ph/bankwithdrawal/

1.Click the 'My Account' tab and then click the 'Withdraw' sub tab.

2.For Philippine users, withdrawals equal or more than PHP 7,000 are free. For withdrawal amounts of less than PHP 7,000, there will be a fee of PHP 50.

NOTE: Yung P50 is paypal fee lang. s case ko, I have BPI account, merong P150 n charge ang BPI for that transaction and when I look on the tansction detail, galing yung money s SIMS Payrol. I even called BPI to asked about the charge and source nung money.
If you are in the Philippines, your withdrawal will be converted into Pesos and transferred to your local bank account
Don’t know about the other bank’s local charge.

3.Select the bank account and amount to withdraw
Important: You must become a verified PayPal member in order to withdraw funds from your account. To start the verification process using your credit card, please click the 'Lift this limit' link on the "Withdraw funds to your bank account" page

4.Confirm the transfer.

Q: How long does it take for funds to reach my bank account?
A: It typically takes 5-7 business days. However, depending on your bank’s policies, it may take longer.

Q: Is there a minimum withdrawal amount?
Y: Yes, there is a minimum withdrawal limit depending upon the currency which you want to withdraw.
Yun kasi ang Philippine peso sa list.. in my case, i see to it n more that $10 yung wi-withdraw ko kc sa bpi ata d tumatanggap ng less than 500 n deposit (not sure about this)...

Q: Are there any requirements that I must fulfill before I can withdraw my funds?
A: You will need to add a bank account and also become a verified PayPal member.

***SOURCE***
« Last Edit: September 23, 2011, 12:07:36 PM by lyn »
No matter how clever or sophisticated a man may appear, he is merely clay waiting to be shaped by the hand of a superior woman.  It is, however, best not to let him know this.
                                                    -Helena Pennington-

seTHer

• Senior GirlTalker
Re: BEST PTC Sites....Part 2
« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2011, 11:06:06 AM »
hahaha bilis mo sis lyn, nagreply pa ako dun sa kabilang thread  ;D

lyn

• "Be true to yourself!"
  • Super GirlTalker
    • My Blog
« Reply #2 on: August 10, 2011, 11:20:59 AM »
^LOL I'll update the post kung may na remember ako na nakalimutan kong e-post dito.
No matter how clever or sophisticated a man may appear, he is merely clay waiting to be shaped by the hand of a superior woman.  It is, however, best not to let him know this.
                                                    -Helena Pennington-

chacha.12

• GirlTalker
« Reply #3 on: August 10, 2011, 11:27:51 AM »
wow new thread! bilis ah!  :)

ganun pala yun sis lyn? akala ko up to 5 ads lang talaga, hindi ko tuloy kini-click yung iba. sayang yun ah!  ???

lyn

• "Be true to yourself!"
  • Super GirlTalker
    • My Blog
« Reply #4 on: August 10, 2011, 11:31:37 AM »
^Yup sis, you can still click yung mini ads. But click first yung standard ads na .007 rate. Next na yung mini ads. Every cents counts dito sa PTC biz natin kasi we earn in cents lang but if it accumulates malaki din kita mo. ;)
                                                    -Helena Pennington-

imnuttz

• Senior GirlTalker
« Reply #5 on: August 10, 2011, 11:32:17 AM »
ako naman eversince kini-click ko lahat kung ano yung available, diko pa alam nun na nake-credit din pala. sayang din. hehe!

pano yun kung tamad mag click mga RR mo edi bagal din ng kita hehe.

lyn

• "Be true to yourself!"
  • Super GirlTalker
    • My Blog
« Reply #6 on: August 10, 2011, 11:35:59 AM »
^Kaya much better talaga to rent more refs because they will help you earn big. But since may limit din ang max na ma rent mo as a standard member mas better to upgrade. And kailangan din mag recycle talaga. It really helps you mag recycle sa inactive refs. But don't overdo recycling din. Basta 6-7 days sila inactive, recycle mo.
                                                    -Helena Pennington-

seTHer

• Senior GirlTalker
« Reply #7 on: August 10, 2011, 12:34:57 PM »
haist mas gusto ko pa magbantay ng RRs kaysa gumawa ng article para sa training ko na fail din naman  :-\ nagrecycle na ako kanina ng isa 6 days di nagclick eh dapat nga kahapon ko pa ginawa medyo hectic lang sked ko kahapon. hindi pa din stable ang clicks nila buti nalang eh 5 ads ang kiniclick ng bawat isa. try ko ulit magrent sa friday ng RRs baka sakaling makakita ng medyo masipag pa :)

imnuttz

• Senior GirlTalker
« Reply #8 on: August 10, 2011, 02:06:40 PM »
oo nga lyn.

sa paypal pag naga-add ako ng funds not allowed daw by the bank (verified ako using eon card), dun ba pumapasok yung option na pwede mag buy ng funds using the websites above?

j27

• Super GirlTalker
« Reply #9 on: August 10, 2011, 02:26:09 PM »
^lyn, sa alertpay, san ka nagregister? personal starter or personal pro? ano difference? sabi ni sis marski, personal pro daw sa kanya.

lyn

• "Be true to yourself!"
  • Super GirlTalker
    • My Blog
« Reply #10 on: August 10, 2011, 03:09:06 PM »
@imnuttz, pag walang funds yung PP mo pwede kang mag buy ng PP funds sa website posted above. Or since na link mo na PP mo sa EON mo you can deposit sa EON account mo money so when you invest your PP will just automatically get funds from your EON bank account. :)

@j27, personal pro ako sis. And click on the link above FEES for AlertPay. You will see the difference sa iba't-iba account.
« Last Edit: August 10, 2011, 03:18:28 PM by lyn »
                                                    -Helena Pennington-

imnuttz

• Senior GirlTalker
« Reply #11 on: August 10, 2011, 04:33:04 PM »
thanks lyn, gets ko na...

isha17

• OOOOIIIISSSHSHHH!
  • GirlTalker
  • Sick Nurse
« Reply #12 on: August 10, 2011, 04:49:30 PM »
nakakainis sa incrase,5am ang refresh time,pag gising ko, wala ng referrals na mabili.=(
I'm NOT random, I just have many thoughts.

lyn

• "Be true to yourself!"
  • Super GirlTalker
    • My Blog
« Reply #13 on: August 10, 2011, 05:21:22 PM »
You're welcome sis imnuttz!

^@sis isha17,Mabilisan talaga doon ang pagre-rent ng refs sis. Sometimes nga may 3K-4K refs for rent after 2 minutes ubos na. So tip ko dyan eh kailangan ready na sa rental balance yung pambili nyo ng referrals. So when you see available refs, type ka nalang kung ilan ang gusto mong e-re-rent. ;D A few minutes are crucial dito.
                                                    -Helena Pennington-

seTHer

• Senior GirlTalker
« Reply #14 on: August 10, 2011, 07:02:51 PM »
korek. time is money kaya yung investment ko andun lang sa RB hehe

isha17

• OOOOIIIISSSHSHHH!
  • GirlTalker
  • Sick Nurse
« Reply #15 on: August 11, 2011, 08:55:40 AM »
sis lyn, mag aalarm nako!=P
I'm NOT random, I just have many thoughts.

j27

• Super GirlTalker
« Reply #16 on: August 11, 2011, 12:17:08 PM »
question: pag nag recycle ba ng RRs, say, today. automatic may papalit na agad kahit 0RRs available, like sa INC na palaging ubos? in short, ang pagrecycle, regardless ito kung may available RR o wala noh?

marsh_candy

• Senior GirlTalker
  • :::Happiness is not an Option:::
« Reply #17 on: August 11, 2011, 01:07:41 PM »
question: pag nag recycle ba ng RRs, say, today. automatic may papalit na agad kahit 0RRs available, like sa INC na palaging ubos? in short, ang pagrecycle, regardless ito kung may available RR o wala noh?

yep, may ipapalit kagad  :)

seTHer

• Senior GirlTalker
« Reply #18 on: August 11, 2011, 01:39:51 PM »
buti pa ang recycle may available agad hehe bukas makikipagpaligsahan nanaman ako sa pag aantay ng RRs

imnuttz

• Senior GirlTalker
« Reply #19 on: August 11, 2011, 02:15:21 PM »
ano ibig sabihin bakit may year ang mga upgrade? say sa incrase to be verified you need to pay $3.5, for 1 year ang validity nun? after 1 year need na upgrade ulit?

and pwede ba mag jump ng upgrade like premium agad?

ADVERTISEMENT
follow us
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
Featured Articles
5 Steps to Financial Fitness in Tough Times
Instead of grumbling about the plight of the peso and dwelling on the negative, try these helpful tips to stay afloat. Remember--a little discipline goes a long way!
You're the breadwinner: Now what?
You want the freedom to spend your money as you wish but you know that if you don’t bring home the bacon, no one else will.
Getting money-wise: Why women are naturally capable of managing cash
She works hard for the money but she doesn’t know how to invest it. Here, Pearlsha Abubakar tells us why women are capable of managing their money well, but don’t. Read and get smart with your money.
Never go broke again! The FN guide to financial freedom-forever!
Fear not bankruptcy or eternal dependence on your parents (or a man!). There's a financial strategy for everybody. Read and get money-wise.
Wise up: Start your own business!
Tired of living from paycheck to paycheck? Why not go into business? Read on and find out how just a little cash can become a lot.