Get weekly updates via email!
tip of the day MON 01 SEP 14
When something funny happens, remember it. You can use it to cheer yourself up on a bad day!
  • Good House Keeping
    Forever young Cheska Garcia-Kramer talks about her stay-gorgeous secrets, mommy bliss, and the surprising success of #TeamKramer in the August issue a.k.a. the Anti-Aging Special of Good Housekeeping!
    Good Housekeeping
  • Women's Health
    Build the confidence to strut in a pair of jeans with our 28-day pound-shedding, lean muscle-building workout, and learn the best cuts for your body type with our easy style guide.
    Women's Health
GIRLTALK

Author Topic: returning things after break up  (Read 10428 times)

cher.liman

• verdadera muneca
  • Super GirlTalker
  • NATABUNAN NG PM!
    • Word for the World
Re: returning things after break up
« Reply #40 on: August 25, 2011, 02:05:13 AM »
Di ba! He claims kasi daw siya ang bumili and Im like to hell with you!!! Breakups pala can bring out the worst in people ha ha ha laughtrip talaga when I remember this.

prettykhae

• CERTIFIED
  • Senior GirlTalker
  • i love life
« Reply #41 on: September 06, 2011, 04:32:55 PM »
My ex demanded I return the lingerie he bought me haha I wasn't pissed I was extremely humored..

sis, baka papagamit nya pa sa next na GF nya. yay! kaloka ka yang EX mo. buti na lang EX na at hindi CURRENT.
(◕‿◕✿) p-r-e-t-t-y k-h-a-e (◕‿◕✿)

ladyisabella

• GirlTalker
  • ~GT StaLkeR~
« Reply #42 on: September 07, 2011, 04:52:11 AM »

sis, baka papagamit nya pa sa next na GF nya. yay! kaloka ka yang EX mo. buti na lang EX na at hindi CURRENT.
^sis baka gagamitin nya :) narealize na bading pala sya.. hahahahahaha
..Just another lesson to be learned, Gotta move on and  not lose faith
..Just another obstacle to take in my life before it gets too late
I won't give up
I won't stay down
This is what life's worth living for
I still believe in LOVE

prettykhae

• CERTIFIED
  • Senior GirlTalker
  • i love life
« Reply #43 on: September 07, 2011, 08:38:50 AM »
^sis baka gagamitin nya :) narealize na bading pala sya.. LOL

sis, anong tatak nun binigay nya? kaloka talaga! kakatawa! lol na lol..baka sis! baka joding nga! baka mahal kasi yung bigay nya kaya like pa nya bawiin :D
(◕‿◕✿) p-r-e-t-t-y k-h-a-e (◕‿◕✿)

Mrs_H

• GirlTalker
« Reply #44 on: September 08, 2011, 12:37:26 AM »
Di ba! He claims kasi daw siya ang bumili and Im like to hell with you!!! Breakups pala can bring out the worst in people ha ha ha laughtrip talaga when I remember this.

La Perla ba? Haha.Laugh trip

meisaia

• Fastidious and Sarcastic
  • Senior GirlTalker
  • I'm elastic.
« Reply #45 on: September 19, 2011, 01:17:50 PM »

nakakaloka to. haha
"Love is all a matter of timing. It's no good meeting the right person too soon or too late."

buchi

• GirlTalker
« Reply #46 on: September 22, 2011, 04:47:50 PM »
im returning the things i got from bf. so sorry i had to return even the gifts galing sa mom at sister niya. i just don't think i still need to keep them... there is really no point in doing so.

babymine08

• GirlTalker
« Reply #47 on: October 21, 2011, 01:08:36 PM »
tinapon ko lahat ng pictures, anything na galing sa kanya except  stuff toy binigay ko sa ate ko and last bond ring namin binigay ko sa friend ko.  the rest, tinapon ko na :)

jo1

• Junior GirlTalker
« Reply #48 on: November 05, 2011, 09:15:51 PM »

ayoooos!!! e di bumili nalang sya ulit, sus... at least you (and us here, hehe) got a big laugh out of it...

ako naman, i put everything i was given in one box and gave it to my ex's sister... close naman kami so she told me that when she gave it to him, she said, "o ayan, 10 years..." sabay point to the box... hehe, aliw ako sa drama...

i did it because at the time i really meant to be hurtful... plus, i didnt want to have to explain to my household why i was throwing away perfectly good stuff...
Life. Less Solitary.

prettychestnut

• Senior GirlTalker
« Reply #49 on: November 22, 2011, 06:32:03 PM »
Para sa akin, much better huwag ng ibalik kasi bigay yun.

Pero if you don't want to see those things, better ipamigay sa iba or sunugin.

Sa brother ko, sinusunog niya yung mga bigay ng mga ex girlfriends nya.

Eh ako naman, nasa storage box, balak ko isoli pero hindi na rin kasi nagkabalikan na din kami lol.

iamgold

• Junior GirlTalker
    • iamgoldlim@yahoo.com
« Reply #50 on: November 24, 2011, 05:12:30 PM »
NO NO NO mga sis. a real lady will never return yung mga things na bigay ng ex. even if he cheated..its a big NO. its not proper and its not the right way to show na kaya mo kahit break na kayo..if you don't want to keep it donate it that's the best thing to do, to get rid of those things if you want..and haller kumusta naman mag mumukha ka lang papansin hehe no offense po

stormy_princess

• A Supermom to a Superkid!
  • Super GirlTalker
« Reply #51 on: November 24, 2011, 05:30:04 PM »
naalala ko nong nag-break kami dati ng ex ko. nakakatawa because helped me packed my things kasi lilipat ako ng apartment non tapos nong pauwi na sya he said "kunin ko na to lahat ng to ha kasi ako naman may bigay nito eh." napa-o [textspeak!] na [textspeak!] ako na natatawa.hehe
If  we want to forgive and recover from hurts and wounds, we must not talk loosely about the problem or the person who caused it...If you want to get better, you cannot be bitter.” -Joyce Mayer

aerish_anne

• GirlTalker
« Reply #52 on: December 26, 2011, 10:44:14 PM »
ibalik lahat sa kanya..show them we dont need anything that would remind us of them. hahaha prang ang tapang ko.. pro in real life nagduplicate muna ako ng laht, scanned letters, pictures at picturan lahat ng binigay bago inilagay sa box at return to sender. :(

RiverSong

• GirlTalker
« Reply #53 on: December 27, 2011, 09:22:20 AM »
I wanted to but I didn't. In retrsospect maybe the reason why I wanted to give the stuff back was because it will give me a reason to go to his place, or contact him somehow.

I ended up throwing away everything or stashing them someplace na hindi ko accidentally makikita, pati jewelries.

gurlzat03

• Junior GirlTalker
  • ...Till My Heartaches End...
« Reply #54 on: January 01, 2012, 06:13:24 PM »
at first, tinago ko [textspeak!] mga bigay nya.. then dinonate ko na lang [textspeak!] iba sa charity, [textspeak!] iba tinapon ko tapos [textspeak!] medyo high value, ginagamit ko.. :)

biberli

« Reply #55 on: February 23, 2012, 10:50:56 PM »
I returned the items that he needs specially, and the items that are really his. But other stuff, I kept the things that I liked the most, things I think I still have use for in the future, things that I just can't let go not because of him but really I just like it. :) example: sweater, funny books, a shirt. etc.

the letters and cards I didn't return but have to throw it, part of cleansing. the pictures and digital copies, hmmm...i'm collecting some that I know he'd like to keep so i can send them to him.

we're not mean to each other I think maybe this is why I'm able to do this.

with my other ex, I did not return his stuff but I did left it in my old apartment and told the landlord that he can give them away. including shoes, pants, etc. :D

Paperless

• Junior GirlTalker
« Reply #56 on: February 24, 2012, 04:10:39 PM »
Hindi ko binalik.. pero kung kaya niya ibalik yung 7 years na nasayang sa buhay ko, sige, baka pag-isipan ko.  ;D
"He was ignorant of my other faults, else he would not have mentioned these alone.

prettychestnut

• Senior GirlTalker
« Reply #57 on: March 06, 2012, 07:23:02 PM »
My wx bf of more than 5 yrs called it quits lang first week of feb. come April 1, his bday. If he will still invited me to his bday, hindi ko isosoli yung mga gamit. pag hindi nya ako invite, then i will send thru Air21.

Matapang lang.

dumpee.o13

• I still believe in LOVE, DESTINY & FATE. ♥ I am now a CERTIFIED
  • Junior GirlTalker
  • I'm DATING ♥ Enjoyin' SINGLICITY at its BEST!
    • Tumblr
« Reply #58 on: March 12, 2012, 03:57:51 AM »
It's a BIG NO! First of all, binigay na nila yun so akin na un. Unless, bawiin ulet ng nagbigay. Just give it back kesa naman magka-utang na loob ka pa at malasin kung isinumpa pala yung ng nagbigay after ng mga di magandang nangyare sainyo. :D I think di naman common sa mga lalake yan, kase syempre ego nila yun but I have this EX-BF na binawi talaga ang lahat ng binigay saken after we broke up, hahaha! Naiintindihan ko naman kase siguro bitter sya. So what I did, everything that he gave me (cellphone, love letter, flowers, pictures, couple's ring etc) binalik ko sakanya na nakalagay lang sa paper bag. Di ako yung nag-abot sakanya kase I asked our common friend to give it to him, ayun nag-emote si Kuya! Habang naglalakad daw e isa-isa nyang sinisira at tinatapon sa daan ang mga gamit na sinoli ko. Syempre except sa cellphone which binigay na lang nya sa younger sister nya. Ang weird talaga nung EX ko na un, hehe' Pero oks lang kase atleast wala akong utang na loob sakanya at wala syang maisusumbat saken. Ayoko ring isipin nya na un ang habol ko sakanya.

After almost 5 yrs, nagreconcile kame (as in nagkabati lang, walang balikan). Nagsorry ako sakanya kase I know na nasaktan ko sya before and I know na parang nakarma na ako sa ginawa ko sakanya. (Para kaseng na-fall ako for another guy nung time na on the rocks ang relationship namen, medyo may pagka-brutal kase ang Kuya mo.) Ok naman ang pag-uusap, although minsan nagpaparamdam sya na gusto nya maging kame ulet. Pero hinde na talaga e' wala ng feelings. So tinapat ko sya, after nun medyo naglaylo syang magtext at makipag-usap saken. :)) Pero oks lang kase atleast di ko sya pinaasa. I know I've done my part at nasakanya na un kung magiging bitter pa den sya saken. :D
« Last Edit: May 31, 2012, 03:58:00 AM by dumpee.o13 »
"I am only responsible for what I say and not for what you understand."

Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/vainishieliciousme/
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/IAmTheCrisC/

Leighboy

• GirlTalker
« Reply #59 on: March 12, 2012, 06:12:32 PM »
Better to throw than to return  ;D

ADVERTISEMENT
follow us
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
Featured Articles
5 Steps to Financial Fitness in Tough Times
Instead of grumbling about the plight of the peso and dwelling on the negative, try these helpful tips to stay afloat. Remember--a little discipline goes a long way!
You're the breadwinner: Now what?
You want the freedom to spend your money as you wish but you know that if you don’t bring home the bacon, no one else will.
Getting money-wise: Why women are naturally capable of managing cash
She works hard for the money but she doesn’t know how to invest it. Here, Pearlsha Abubakar tells us why women are capable of managing their money well, but don’t. Read and get smart with your money.
Never go broke again! The FN guide to financial freedom-forever!
Fear not bankruptcy or eternal dependence on your parents (or a man!). There's a financial strategy for everybody. Read and get money-wise.
Wise up: Start your own business!
Tired of living from paycheck to paycheck? Why not go into business? Read on and find out how just a little cash can become a lot.