Get weekly updates via email!
tip of the day THU 23 OCT 14
Accidentally get super glue on your skin while finishing a home project? Soak it in acetone and wash with soap afterward.
  • Good House Keeping
    Judy Ann Santos-Agoncillo returns to our cover this September issue and gets candid about money, marriage, and motherhood.
    Good Housekeeping
  • Women's Health
    Drop two sizes fast—with simple exercises you can do at home! This month's ultimate weight-loss special shows you how. Plus, real women share how you, too, can shed and keep off excess weight for good.
    Women's Health
GIRLTALK

Author Topic: Main Door  (Read 3686 times)

betty

• happy, enthusiastic, energetic
  • Super GirlTalker
    • my store
Main Door
« on: July 19, 2011, 02:51:22 PM »
What kind of wood did you use?
Where did you purchase it?
How much?

I was quoted 20k for a Narra main door with jamb

cindylulu

• Super GirlTalker
  • live well, love much, laugh often
Re: Main Door
« Reply #1 on: July 23, 2011, 10:28:05 AM »
with narra, this seems cheap na sis. is this thick ba and can muffle noises? i'm scouting for a main door din kasi. :)
The secret of life is enjoying the passage of time - James Taylor

prettymom

• the best is yet to come...
  • Senior GirlTalker
  • i am a wife and a mom, but i am also my own woman!
    • jingmt.multiply
« Reply #2 on: September 02, 2011, 09:53:47 PM »
For us we have Doortech's steel door..wala pang jamb more or less 20k. It has a wood-like finish. The good thing about it, it can delay the entry of fire for 1 hour. We were given a discount because we also got from them our automatic gate.
2025 is when we expect to experience WATER SHORTAGE...how young will our children then be? ACT NOW! PLS. TAKE CARE OUR EARTH, WE ONLY HAVE 1!

betty

• happy, enthusiastic, energetic
  • Super GirlTalker
    • my store
« Reply #3 on: September 03, 2011, 08:13:26 AM »
sis where did you purchase it? as in made of steel? i want that kind forthe back door

peacheek

« Reply #4 on: September 28, 2011, 01:42:57 PM »
@prettymom meron din sila for gate?
Signature edited.

sachism

• proud mom to a very charming daughter and a
  • Super GirlTalker
« Reply #5 on: February 09, 2012, 01:55:12 PM »
sorry not sure kung this is the right thread. but how much na ngayon normally ang screen door for the main door. yung brown. how do you call that? Anoloc? Sorry.

JUDYLUV

• GirlTalker
« Reply #6 on: February 28, 2012, 06:02:46 PM »
@sachism 4 to 5k pagawa ng brod ko sa screen door nila.
Simply pretty!!!

sachism

• proud mom to a very charming daughter and a
  • Super GirlTalker
« Reply #7 on: February 29, 2012, 01:18:01 PM »
ang quote sa akin ng analok ay 5,750.

prettymom

• the best is yet to come...
  • Senior GirlTalker
  • i am a wife and a mom, but i am also my own woman!
    • jingmt.multiply
« Reply #8 on: March 25, 2012, 10:13:52 PM »
sis where did you purchase it? as in made of steel? i want that kind forthe back door

Sis so sorry I missed this one.. The case are made of steel, pero Hindi sya mabigat and wood din ang finish na pinili namin. May ibang colors though.

Sis peacheek.. Sorry I was not able to reply right away, ang gate namin is steel na automatic. You might wanna google them:)
2025 is when we expect to experience WATER SHORTAGE...how young will our children then be? ACT NOW! PLS. TAKE CARE OUR EARTH, WE ONLY HAVE 1!

mdy

• Senior GirlTalker
« Reply #9 on: April 01, 2012, 09:18:40 AM »
Yung analok door may lock din? San to made of?

agape

• Senior GirlTalker
« Reply #10 on: April 19, 2014, 12:38:11 AM »
I need a sturdy door to replace the old worn-out one.
Saan ba pwede tumingin nito?
How much is the door?
What about the installation labor?

I was thinking grilled/steel door/gate, para presko kasi papasok ang hangin, tapos wood na lang yung 2nd door. I am not sure if pwede pa lagyan yun ng screen.
Integrity, Ethics, Etiquette...

AVIDGOLFER

• GirlTalker
« Reply #11 on: May 02, 2014, 05:15:20 PM »
For us we have Doortech's steel door..wala pang jamb more or less 20k. It has a wood-like finish. The good thing about it, it can delay the entry of fire for 1 hour. We were given a discount because we also got from them our automatic gate.
Sorry Prettymom...I am just curious about your Doortech's steel door how it looks like and its contruction design. I am in the process of looking for a main door (Modern) for my house which is about to start construction. I would appreciate if you share any pic or link of the item or the store where you acquired. Thanks in advance

WanderingShinobi

• I mean so!
  • GirlTalker
  • Go Get Them!
« Reply #12 on: October 15, 2014, 09:31:57 AM »
Any idea how much analok main door? Yung door kasi namin lumolobo so thinking about replacing with steek or analok, whichever is cheaper. Kapag steel ba prone to rusting and dents?
i am inward outward upward downward happy all the time...

ADVERTISEMENT
follow us
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
Featured Articles
5 Steps to Financial Fitness in Tough Times
Instead of grumbling about the plight of the peso and dwelling on the negative, try these helpful tips to stay afloat. Remember--a little discipline goes a long way!
You're the breadwinner: Now what?
You want the freedom to spend your money as you wish but you know that if you don’t bring home the bacon, no one else will.
Getting money-wise: Why women are naturally capable of managing cash
She works hard for the money but she doesn’t know how to invest it. Here, Pearlsha Abubakar tells us why women are capable of managing their money well, but don’t. Read and get smart with your money.
Never go broke again! The FN guide to financial freedom-forever!
Fear not bankruptcy or eternal dependence on your parents (or a man!). There's a financial strategy for everybody. Read and get money-wise.
Wise up: Start your own business!
Tired of living from paycheck to paycheck? Why not go into business? Read on and find out how just a little cash can become a lot.