Get weekly updates via email!
tip of the day SAT 22 NOV 14
If you want to establish a business but only have a small capital, go online! Social networking the best way to let your services get known
  • Good House Keeping
    The New Mrs. Pitt, Angelina Jolie, is on the cover of the November issue of Good Housekeeping!
    Good Housekeeping
GIRLTALK

Author Topic: Getting pregnant  (Read 3179 times)

m3vian

• Probationary
Getting pregnant
« on: July 16, 2011, 12:22:48 AM »
Hi! Is any one out there who can enlighten me.. I wanted to get pregnant na, kaya lang i only have one fallopian tube working, the other one was destroyed when I had ectopic pregnancy. Regular naman menses ko pero 4 years na kaming nag-try ng husband ko pero hindi na ako mabuntis ulit.

What could be the best option? I really need help. Tumatanda na ako.  :-[

lans21

• Probationary
Re: Getting pregnant
« Reply #1 on: July 27, 2011, 06:57:43 PM »
hi sis same tayo yong left fellopian tube ko naalis na dahil din sa ectophic pregnancy,at saka hirap na rin me magbuntis 7 yrs. na kami ng hubby ko till now wala pa rin ang gingawa ko now nagtake ako ng rogin-e after 1 month nag stop ako kc medyo mahal para sakin now naga try ako ng clusivol ob sana magka baby na tayo kahit 1 [textspeak!]!mga sis help naman jan

denise01

• GirlTalker
  • kaloka na..
« Reply #2 on: July 28, 2011, 04:23:57 PM »
sis.. isa din ako sainyo.. i had ectopic din last 2005.. nag clomid ako since 2007.. may 2011 hssg.. blocked na left tube ko.. right tube ang ectopic ko.. july 2011 nag undergo ulit ng operation para tanggalin yung blocked sa left tube ko.. after operation iui (failed) hsg december 2011 ok na tube ko.. vitamins clomid duphaston. until now negetive pa din
denise_01 :>
hopeless

love.m.i.

• Probationary
« Reply #3 on: June 18, 2013, 04:13:51 PM »
Hello,

I would suggest Miracle Healing of Jesus through the help of Mother Ignacia.  Mother Ignacia served people humbly during the Spanish era.  Her papers are now in Rome for possible beatification. 

There had been numerous miracles in Mother Ignacia Healing Center.  Blind can see, water came out from lungs (invisible to us, but the healed person felt it), migraine since elementary was cured, vertigo healed, stage 4 cancer cured, instant healing for cancer in abdomen, those who cannot walk can now walk, others became pregnant after many years. 

They are also in website  http://www.motherignaciahealingministry.com/index.htm
Hopefully, you can go there :-).   Fahter God, Holy Spirit, Jesus, Mama Mary and Mother Ignacia are there.  If one of the few chosen, you can even see or feel them.  Still, blessed are those who believe without seeing.  God bless!

trendy

• Proud to be a
  • Senior GirlTalker
  • Be happy...life is good!!!
    • My ETSY Shop
« Reply #4 on: June 29, 2013, 09:53:24 PM »
devotion to padre pio. healthy diet. u can also try iui, last resort na yung ivf.

some claim acupuncture helps and drinking fertilitea.

missreese

• Senior GirlTalker
    • Pink Shoppe Online
« Reply #5 on: July 05, 2013, 08:55:59 PM »
di pa naman ako nagpaplan magbuntis pero natatakot din ako na pagdating na gusto ko na eh mahirapan naman ako makabuo.. Ano ba yung test na dapat gawin para malaman yung chance na mabuntis? I mean tulad ng sa fallopian tube. Pano malalaman kung block?

trendy

• Proud to be a
  • Senior GirlTalker
  • Be happy...life is good!!!
    • My ETSY Shop
« Reply #6 on: July 05, 2013, 10:46:35 PM »
^sis, wag ka munang magworry kung wala pa naman dapat ika-worry. i suggest you go to an OB para ma-ultrasound ka and malaman kung may mali ba sa reproductive system mo. yung blocked fallopian tubes, masyado na yatang aggressive yun kung ipapacheck mo agad kasi may pagka-invasive na rin yun. kung nagta-try na talaga ikaw magconceive and after a year wala pang mabuo, that's the time you have your fallopian tubes checked. that is, kung walang ibang makitang mali sa yo. actually, medyo last resort na yung checking of fallopian tubes.

for now, ultrasound ka lang muna.  ;)

Angelite

• GirlTalker
« Reply #7 on: October 22, 2014, 11:02:20 PM »
Sis, what's a fertilitea? Saan ito nabibili?

ADVERTISEMENT
follow us
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
Featured Articles
5 Steps to Financial Fitness in Tough Times
Instead of grumbling about the plight of the peso and dwelling on the negative, try these helpful tips to stay afloat. Remember--a little discipline goes a long way!
You're the breadwinner: Now what?
You want the freedom to spend your money as you wish but you know that if you don’t bring home the bacon, no one else will.
Getting money-wise: Why women are naturally capable of managing cash
She works hard for the money but she doesn’t know how to invest it. Here, Pearlsha Abubakar tells us why women are capable of managing their money well, but don’t. Read and get smart with your money.
Never go broke again! The FN guide to financial freedom-forever!
Fear not bankruptcy or eternal dependence on your parents (or a man!). There's a financial strategy for everybody. Read and get money-wise.
Wise up: Start your own business!
Tired of living from paycheck to paycheck? Why not go into business? Read on and find out how just a little cash can become a lot.