Get weekly updates via email!
tip of the day SAT 20 DEC 14
Want to make your skin softer and less dry? Spread on lotion or body oil immediately after you shower.
  • Good House Keeping
    End your year on a sweet note with the December issue of Good Housekeeping magazine!
    Good Housekeeping
GIRLTALK

Author Topic: The Zara Thread 4  (Read 67264 times)

numonorean

• little miss
  • Senior GirlTalker
  • beautiful mess
Re: The Zara Thread 4
« Reply #40 on: July 18, 2011, 11:07:50 AM »
I got the double-breasted cardigan and this polka-dot blouse.  There were flats I wanted, pero walang size ko. 

Would anyone know kung saang branch meron nitong belt?
"I wanted to be the poet and the poem, and now am neither." - Ellen Ash

365 Project | Alice in Neverland

pink_blush01

• Junior GirlTalker
« Reply #41 on: July 18, 2011, 03:53:37 PM »
i was able to buy 3 shoes and 5 cardigans/sweaters last friday at rockwell :)

so happy with the sweaters since they are just 595 now and im stocking up for our trip this dec :D

what itsura ng cardigan na to sis?
♥  God listens ♥

JanDL

• Probationary
« Reply #42 on: July 18, 2011, 05:52:54 PM »
I saw a website that sells zara wedges! Sometimes their prices are cheaper than the store. kaya lang limited stocks :(

wandergirlC

• GirlTalker
    • in my world, the toast always falls butter side up:
« Reply #43 on: July 18, 2011, 08:20:16 PM »
sis foxymom, marami pa bang cardigans na XS sa rockwell? :)

sis numonorean, ganyan din hinahanap kong jacket/cardigan? where are they still available and do they come in small sizes pa?

TIA! :D

Puro on sale din Zara stores sa HK two weekends ago.  Nag-shop ako sa Zara sa Pacific Place.  Got these items:
Organic cotton 3/4s top pink and gray
Organic cotton 3/4s top red, blue and white
White turtleneck top
Red turtleneck top
Blue hoodie jacket

My bill came to about PhP2,700 lang and I was so happy. But my heart sank when I popped by ZARA Moa na up to 70% off din.  I noticed na the same items in HK were cheaper by a few hundred pesos there.  Good thing none of the items I bought were there. Wala na yung mga designs na gusto ko.  ;D

Gandang ganda ko sa FRIDA KAHLO top sa Zara MOA kaya lang the smallest size is big for me.  Gusto ko sana ibili mom ko, kaya lang baka di nya type hehe. On sale pa naman.
« Last Edit: July 18, 2011, 08:36:31 PM by wandergirlC »
In my world the butter always falls butterside up: http://buttersideup.posterous.com/

Other site: http://willworkforshoes.posterous.com/

aplonie

• Spend LESS to Save MORE!!
  • Junior GirlTalker
  • The best thing a woman can wear is CONFIDENCE.
    • Just another journal of a busy-buzzy mom.
« Reply #44 on: July 18, 2011, 09:12:48 PM »
i like the dresses from zara. most of 'em can be both for corporate or casual that you can mix and match with different pairs of shoes and accessories.  8)

fashionfart

• GirlTalker

foxymom

• Senior GirlTalker
« Reply #46 on: July 19, 2011, 10:56:16 AM »
what itsura ng cardigan na to sis?

Hi! Sorry, i think the correct term is sweater :p sorry for getting your hope up!

numonorean

• little miss
  • Senior GirlTalker
  • beautiful mess
« Reply #47 on: July 19, 2011, 12:53:09 PM »

sis numonorean, ganyan din hinahanap kong jacket/cardigan? where are they still available and do they come in small sizes pa?

TIA! :D

I got mine in Glorietta, sis.  Meron pang isa nung binili ko siya nung weekend.  I don't remember the size, though. 

I dropped by the Greenbelt branch today, hoping to find the belt and a bag I saw in their website.  E wala.  I just went home with a couple of belts.  Pang-compensate. :P
"I wanted to be the poet and the poem, and now am neither." - Ellen Ash

365 Project | Alice in Neverland

wowry

• Senior GirlTalker
  • I'm so FLY!
    • DJ JAVA
« Reply #48 on: July 22, 2011, 03:45:35 AM »
"I am not young but I feel young. The day I feel old, I will go to bed and stay there..I feel that to live is a wonderful thing" Coco Chanel
https://www.facebook.com/pages/DJ-Java/57240247047?ref_type=bookmark

clio

• Super GirlTalker
  • Registered GT Seller #88
« Reply #49 on: July 22, 2011, 09:59:47 AM »
may furthur furthur reduction na ba for this weekend?

cam_1801

• Junior GirlTalker
« Reply #50 on: July 22, 2011, 01:50:10 PM »
^Yes, I just got back from Rockwell. It started yesterday daw sabi ng SA. So happy with my loot. I could've gotten more items kaso I'm 7months far along and I couldn't decide on which size to buy.

Zara Woman dress
http://www.zara.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/product/ph/en/zara-S2011-s/102195/199398/V-NECK%2BDRESS

TRF bell sleeved blouse
http://www.zara.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/product/ph/en/zara-S2011-s/102032/238800/BELL%2BSLEEVE%2BBLOUSE

TRF printed blouse - got both colors  ;D
http://www.zara.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/product/ph/en/zara-S2011-s/102032/329018/PRINTED%2BBLOUSE

Pink_Sugar

• Super GirlTalker
« Reply #51 on: July 22, 2011, 08:02:48 PM »
^type ko yang TRF bell sleeved blouse. cute!

pomegranate

• Senior GirlTalker
« Reply #52 on: July 22, 2011, 08:41:02 PM »
Further further reduction na nga. Come after office hours kanina, parang may panic buying sa Zara.

cam_1801

• Junior GirlTalker
« Reply #53 on: July 22, 2011, 09:44:46 PM »
^^pinksugar: yup, last week 795 pa sya binitawan ko. buti may size ko. :)

Anong branches pa ba ang ok ang stocks?

fashionfart

• GirlTalker
« Reply #54 on: July 22, 2011, 10:43:22 PM »

pomegranate

• Senior GirlTalker
« Reply #55 on: July 22, 2011, 10:57:00 PM »
^ I saw a number of those last Saturday sa Greenbelt 5 branch, noticed it kasi laging binabalik-balikan at sinusukat nung Korean. Di lang ako nagreply kasi di na ako sure. I checked kanina, wala na. I was thinking nalipat sa ibang branch although I'm in doubt kasi konti na rin lang ngayon ang blazers na P3490 before, nasa P2490 yata yan dati.

^^ maganda pa item selection sa Rockwell? Greenbelt 5 mukhang pakonti na kanina pa lang. Glorieta mas maraming sizes, although kokonti yung item selection.

cam_1801

• Junior GirlTalker
« Reply #56 on: July 23, 2011, 04:43:18 AM »
^sis pomegranate: for me, ok pa yung sa Rockwell kasi I saw pieces na hindi ko na nakita sa Shang last week. Perhaps because hindi sya daanan ng tao unlike the stores in Greenbelt or Glorietta. Parati napapadaan yung mga nagwwork sa Makati.  ;D

^^sis fashionfart: wala niyan sa Rockwell sis. naghahanap nga rin ako ng blazers, pero konti na lang yung nandun. lahat above 2490 na.
« Last Edit: July 23, 2011, 09:42:07 AM by cam_1801 »

pomegranate

• Senior GirlTalker
« Reply #57 on: July 23, 2011, 03:05:48 PM »
^ oo nga e, sayang, I was thinking naman daily stopover naman yun ng mga nakatira sa Rockwell and umuulan so tinamad na rin ako. Pero usually magaganda nga item selection dun e.

Though Zara paled compared to Mango for me this time, ok na rin. Got what I needed, 2 blazers and 2 shoes my size at further (x2) reduction.

cam_1801

• Junior GirlTalker
« Reply #58 on: July 23, 2011, 07:14:59 PM »
^True. Mas sulit and mas maganda yung Mango sale this season.

Sa Mall of Asia kaya sis ok kaya ang stocks?

pomegranate

• Senior GirlTalker
« Reply #59 on: July 23, 2011, 08:16:41 PM »
^Yan ang branch na never ko naiikutan, sana may makapagbigay nga ng feedback.

ADVERTISEMENT
follow us
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
Featured Articles
5 Steps to Financial Fitness in Tough Times
Instead of grumbling about the plight of the peso and dwelling on the negative, try these helpful tips to stay afloat. Remember--a little discipline goes a long way!
You're the breadwinner: Now what?
You want the freedom to spend your money as you wish but you know that if you don’t bring home the bacon, no one else will.
Getting money-wise: Why women are naturally capable of managing cash
She works hard for the money but she doesn’t know how to invest it. Here, Pearlsha Abubakar tells us why women are capable of managing their money well, but don’t. Read and get smart with your money.
Never go broke again! The FN guide to financial freedom-forever!
Fear not bankruptcy or eternal dependence on your parents (or a man!). There's a financial strategy for everybody. Read and get money-wise.
Wise up: Start your own business!
Tired of living from paycheck to paycheck? Why not go into business? Read on and find out how just a little cash can become a lot.