- go out. travel and see the world. or kahit within Pinas lang kung tight ang budget.
- save, at least for yourself. when you get married, your money will be part of grocery budget. if you have savings you'll justify your luho. and it's just off to ask your hubby to buy you stuff.
- bond more with your single friends, and your family. things will be different when you're hitched.
- improve yourself with new hobbies/knowledge/skills. it will come handy when the little ones come out, syempre hubby will be impressed too and feel lucky to have a well-rounded wife that is you
- ano pa ba...date around! hindi mo na magagawa yan pag kasal ka na
just go out and have fun, no need to be serious. be intriguing and show the opposite sex why you're date or relationship-worthy ------- without the pressure ha.