Get weekly updates via email!
tip of the day THU 23 OCT 14
Accidentally get super glue on your skin while finishing a home project? Soak it in acetone and wash with soap afterward.
  • Good House Keeping
    Judy Ann Santos-Agoncillo returns to our cover this September issue and gets candid about money, marriage, and motherhood.
    Good Housekeeping
  • Women's Health
    Drop two sizes fast—with simple exercises you can do at home! This month's ultimate weight-loss special shows you how. Plus, real women share how you, too, can shed and keep off excess weight for good.
    Women's Health
GIRLTALK

Author Topic: ano nga bang magandang sabihin sa mga single?  (Read 6593 times)

papacologne

• Single here!
  • There's no point of lying
Re: ano nga bang magandang sabihin sa mga single?
« Reply #20 on: June 11, 2012, 05:40:04 PM »
baka naman kasi sobrang choosy ?..babaan ang standards...pero wag din madaliin
kung mahal niyo ang isa't isa kayo na mismo ang gagawa ng paraan para maging kayo hanggang huli.

chinrogue

• the rogue one
« Reply #21 on: June 15, 2012, 05:40:39 AM »
Lahat naman tayo dumadaan sa gayang stage eh. At 'ika nga, pana-panahon lang yan. Hintay-hintay lang at magpakabait. Darating din yun, na-traffic lang.

gt76

• "True love may come more than once in a life time".
  • Junior GirlTalker
    • http://bosanchezmembers.com/amember/go.php?r=6779
« Reply #22 on: June 18, 2012, 01:27:04 PM »
Love comes when you least expect it! And that's what happened to me. Nagbakasyon ako sa Pinas nagpadala ng pasalubong ang bestfriend ko para sa pamilya nya ang imemeet ko yung sister nya pero nag out of town kaya yung brother nya ang nakipagkita sa akin. To make the long story short naging kame and we're planning to get married soon. Di makapaniwala hanggang ngayon ang bestfriend ko na kame na nga ng brother nya. Akala nya jinojoke lang namin sya;D

superbubly

• ♥ Bratinella ♥
  • Senior GirlTalker
  • =♥♥spoiled brat, pacute lang, feelers :)♥♥=
« Reply #23 on: June 18, 2012, 06:19:04 PM »
Don't Lose Hope as in capital DLH ganyan lagi ko sinasabi sa sarili ko niyahahaha :D pati sa friend kong nbsb din. The truth hurts me honestly hihi kahit paano. Wag na lang kasi magcomment sa isang single para walang sakitan ng damdamin
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥superbubly♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

ako

runaway_bridesmaid

• Junior GirlTalker
  • ces't la vie
« Reply #24 on: June 20, 2012, 07:07:02 PM »
no need to say anything to them (if they are a close friend) just be there for them

i have a single friend too, we're both in out early thirties, when she calls me up and needed a company, go lang ako, when she pours out her sentimyentos about singlehood, i just listen to her. she'd thank me for being there
Signature edited.

hazelbrown_eyes27

• Miss NO pushover!
  • Senior GirlTalker
« Reply #25 on: July 01, 2012, 11:33:52 PM »
There are some people kasi na affected sa pagiging single mo. Ewan ko ba kung bakit,kasi ako mismo na walang lovelife.. keber lang! sila, affected na affected." concerned na concerned" I think wala naman dapat ika raise ng concern. Mas maging concern sila kung may lovelife ka nga.. pasa pasa ka naman at busog na busog sa bugbog!

I dont buy the " concern" excuse. Really! If I want people's concern, I would ask for it! I would open up my problem to them if I really need people's concern. But, If I look like Iam happy and content with my being single. I think people should just SHUT THE F@#K UP!

For those who are in a relationship, I think, the BEST way is NOT to say anything to the single friends. They should PUT THEMSELVES in the position of the single friend's shoes. Would they want their married or in a relationship friends to ask them thee QUESTION? If they dont, why open their mouths still?

Masiyadong PAKIALAMERA lang talaga mga tao.People should start MINDING THEIR OWN BUSINESS.
« Last Edit: July 01, 2012, 11:41:35 PM by hazelbrown_eyes27 »
Dont even bother explaining! I cant believe you.

deliciously_ridiculous

• Junior GirlTalker
  • "You lived. So go live your freakin' life...."
« Reply #26 on: July 04, 2012, 04:49:33 PM »
take every opportunity  that comes your way, while you're stil single, and don't ever settle, you deserve the best!! Single women/men during these times have it best, and they don't settle for less than what they deserve! this is the reason why i am still single, and i have no regrets yeah:)
« Last Edit: July 04, 2012, 04:51:31 PM by deliciously_ridiculous »
"Be yourself. Everyone else is already taken."

Serena.

• EPIC
  • Senior GirlTalker
  • Introvert :)
« Reply #27 on: August 09, 2012, 01:10:44 PM »
Tell them God is still preparing something BIG and awesome for them. ;)

xo
Your past describes what and who you are today. Hence, those who experienced deep loneliness know what true happiness is. xx

rianne_mallows

• Super GirlTalker
« Reply #28 on: August 12, 2012, 11:13:41 PM »
Not sure kung "magandang sabihin" ito but
If kinausap ako about it, as in siya nagopen ng topic, id say it not they're fault really.
Kulang and supply, malaki ang demand. Its a fact.
Mas madaming lalaki kesa babae. Isama mo pa na madaming ding bading, so meron talagang magiging single
hindi naman ako masamang tao
sadyang kapag nasasabi ako ng totoo
tumatama at tumatagos sa pagkatao mo

cristyles

• Miss Go-Getter
  • Senior GirlTalker
  • ♔ Committed to staying FIT & GORGEOUS ♔
« Reply #29 on: November 02, 2012, 10:08:25 AM »
Living life is not just by marrying someone, that's not how life is all about. Life is about sharing yourself to everybody. Sakit lang sa ulo at bulsa ang mga lalaki nowadays LOL  :P . Mas masipag pang kumita ng pera tayong mga babae.
Fitness is like marriageyou cant cheat on it and expect it to work!!!❞ -Cassey Ho, Blogilates

chichi143

• Senior GirlTalker
  • love and light ^_^
« Reply #30 on: November 02, 2012, 01:04:51 PM »
don't ever settle for anything less than you deserve. ;)
be kind. whenever possible. its always possible.

Chinito

• GUYTalker
  • Junior GirlTalker
  • Forever is a lie..everything is a transitory
« Reply #31 on: November 02, 2012, 03:32:46 PM »
Just stay happy and foolish! ;D
there's no such thing as destiny and fate.. it is a big lie...

spring_snow

• GirlTalker
« Reply #32 on: November 16, 2012, 07:59:27 PM »

For those who are in a relationship, I think, the BEST way is NOT to say anything to the single friends. They should PUT THEMSELVES in the position of the single friend's shoes. Would they want their married or in a relationship friends to ask them thee QUESTION? If they dont, why open their mouths still?

Masiyadong PAKIALAMERA lang talaga mga tao.People should start MINDING THEIR OWN BUSINESS.

my thoughts exactly.  i'm sick of people giving me unsolicited advice!

snowhite_12

• certified vain
  • Junior GirlTalker
  • your scent is like a drug to me...
« Reply #33 on: November 17, 2012, 09:15:28 PM »
sabi noong pastor sa akin. spend most of the time with family because when you get married you will be busy taking care of your own family.

I may be a woman,  but if I choose I have the heart of a man! (Queen Elizabeth)

shieldmaidenofRohan

• GirlTalker
« Reply #34 on: November 26, 2012, 08:43:27 PM »
- go out. travel and see the world. or kahit within Pinas lang kung tight ang budget.
- save, at least for yourself. when you get married, your money will be part of grocery budget. if you have savings you'll justify your luho. and it's just off to ask your hubby to buy you stuff.
- bond more with your single friends, and your family. things will be different when you're hitched.
- improve yourself with new hobbies/knowledge/skills. it will come handy when the little ones come out, syempre hubby will be impressed too and feel lucky to have a well-rounded wife that is you
- ano pa ba...date around! hindi mo na magagawa yan pag kasal ka na  :P :P :P just go out and have fun, no need to be serious. be intriguing and show the opposite sex why you're date or relationship-worthy ------- without the pressure ha.
Love is the only shocking act left on the face of the earth. -Sarah Bernhard

alexandrea

• I'm in your head and under your skin.
  • Super GirlTalker
  • Resistance is futile ... if less than 1 ohm.
    • The Background Story
« Reply #35 on: November 29, 2012, 03:33:13 PM »
Wala.

May sinasabi ka ba sa married friends mo unless they specifically ask for advice? Most likely, wala naman di ba? So why treat single friends differently?

The reason why your friends are feeling down is because aside from the fact that they can't find a partner even when they want to, society in general is also putting pressure on them to get married. Sad to say, women are still expected to get married and have kids to have a fulfilling life.

Thus, the best thing you can do for your friends is to not treat them any differently.

And oh, assuring them that their prince will come is just so patronizing, because really, how do you know for sure that he would?
« Last Edit: November 29, 2012, 03:35:29 PM by alexandrea »
The Background Story - We write the stories you will never tell.

ADVERTISEMENT
follow us
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
Featured Articles
5 Steps to Financial Fitness in Tough Times
Instead of grumbling about the plight of the peso and dwelling on the negative, try these helpful tips to stay afloat. Remember--a little discipline goes a long way!
You're the breadwinner: Now what?
You want the freedom to spend your money as you wish but you know that if you don’t bring home the bacon, no one else will.
Getting money-wise: Why women are naturally capable of managing cash
She works hard for the money but she doesn’t know how to invest it. Here, Pearlsha Abubakar tells us why women are capable of managing their money well, but don’t. Read and get smart with your money.
Never go broke again! The FN guide to financial freedom-forever!
Fear not bankruptcy or eternal dependence on your parents (or a man!). There's a financial strategy for everybody. Read and get money-wise.
Wise up: Start your own business!
Tired of living from paycheck to paycheck? Why not go into business? Read on and find out how just a little cash can become a lot.