Get weekly updates via email!
tip of the day FRI 01 AUG 14
Nix the patterns and go for solid colors when you choose pants--they make your hips and backside look smaller.
  • Good House Keeping
    The July issue is our Makeover Special! Be inspired by the weight-loss successes of The Biggest Loser’s Kayen Lazaro and Osie Nebreja, who entered the reality TV show simply wanting to lose weight but ended up gaining whole new (healthier!) lives.
    Good Housekeeping
  • Women's Health
    Jumpstart your best body today with this month’s best foods special. Women’s Health shares over 100 of the best packaged foods for women, sourced from leading supermarkets, specialty stores, and delivery services.
    Women's Health
GIRLTALK

Author Topic: ano nga bang magandang sabihin sa mga single?  (Read 6260 times)

m_lim

• Super GirlTalker
ano nga bang magandang sabihin sa mga single?
« on: June 30, 2011, 11:05:46 AM »
i have LOTS of pretty, independent , well educated friends. pero ayun nga, wala silang mahanap.

they are vocal na naghahanap sila pero wala talaga eh. sa work or friends of friends, wala daw talaga.

sometimes nag woworry na rin sila kasi nasa 26-28yrs old na kami and gusto na rin nila mag start ng family. ayaw rin nila kasi ng madalian tapos kasal agad.

i always tell them bata pa tayo kaya no worries. or at least hindi ka nabuntis ng maaga. you can enjoy your money or save a lot!

ano bang pwede ko sabihin para hindi sila ma down? i don't want them to feel bad just because wala silang partner?  ;)

muahmuahmuah

• There is no price for Awesomeness! Amp'd Up
  • Super GirlTalker
  • dam it your clothes! punk the devil
Re: ano nga bang magandang sabihin sa mga single?
« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2011, 04:44:34 AM »
the skill to not actually go end up with that discussion is the best route to take i think. this is the part where you can establish a deeper bond with the single girlfriends, regardless of status. may classifications din ang mga single women and it depends how forcefully or genetically engineered they are in handling their emotions. some can linger on for days, others a few minutes may iba years nonstop 24 hours get so worried about being single. if they linger on for years and have never come to terms with the fact then there is something really wrong that only they can get themselves out of.

una dapat alam nila na thats not what they really should focus on. the more you talk about it the more it gets imbedded in their blueprint as if thats is what really is missing--everyone knows its not.  you can talk about it but snap them out quickly. they also should be self aware of what they put out, whatever they put their minds on is what they will gravitate towards, if they think that finding a guy is a problem then it is a problem if you seek to find true love according to your terms they should atleast think and work their minds to be that one person who can readily give it and not just receive it or be the one who embraces that.  and so  rediscover your friendship with them if you are close and are so open to talking about anything under the sun, by all means do so,  the more common things you have with them the more interests other creative ideas will come about  to make the hopes of finding the right mate more of purpose rather than a curse to bear with, and there are a lot of fun things to talk about with girlfriends maski pseudo crushes pa yan.

it doesnt matter if they are established, goodlooking etc. sometimes it's the quality of their being that reflects it. may iba they will find that someone pero to what terms and how do they find that someone. if the heart and mind, their actions and their words get wired correctly the more they will feel better of themselves and the  chances of attracting the right person is higher, if not even attracting knowing more quality people is who they will attract.

also faith plays a huge part in a single persons life. this one they have to work on their own its an intimate bond they should establish, if you are of the same faith and they are open to receive it readily share without having to preach. if pride gets in their way then thats another thing they need to work on and who they've set their priorities and plans on.
Someday we'll find it, the rainbow connection. The Lovers, the Dreamers, and Me.

I am a catch, and I am not going to be the one to get away.

You should never settle for who you are.

><((((>`..`..`...><((((>
`.. , . .`.. ><((((>

m_lim

• Super GirlTalker
« Reply #2 on: July 01, 2011, 10:12:41 AM »
^thanks muahmuahmuah! :)

sometimes kasi pag yan ang topic parang errrr.... wala naman ako masabi for them not to feel bad na!

muahmuahmuah

• There is no price for Awesomeness! Amp'd Up
  • Super GirlTalker
  • dam it your clothes! punk the devil
« Reply #3 on: July 01, 2011, 02:25:40 PM »
^you're welcome hope nakatulong. yeah you're in a tough position rin especially if you end up being the keeper of their woes that's not  fair din naman.

i have a couple of married friends na i am intimately close with, not physical ha hehe.

i share with them my dating escapades in brief details and they tell me rin without much details about the little bumps on the road that they go through. and part of respecting each others lives we keep distance on issues that they could solve on their own, may privacy pa rin ang mga kwentos para di naman mapasama ang mga tao involved or part of respecting their space and mine din. ofcourse they vent once in a while and i like it when they share little nuggets of truths of what they hope i will not go through when i marry...that when  i feel they care and wish for the best for me. on the other hand sila rin ang na eexcite when i share my stories with them kasi feeling nila sila naman rin ang single. so the friendship becomes mutually beneficial lalo na when interjected with a lot of kalokohan tell them to relax and have fun kung stressed sila sa pagiging single.

goodluck.
Someday we'll find it, the rainbow connection. The Lovers, the Dreamers, and Me.

I am a catch, and I am not going to be the one to get away.

You should never settle for who you are.

><((((>`..`..`...><((((>
`.. , . .`.. ><((((>

gt76

• "True love may come more than once in a life time".
  • Junior GirlTalker
    • http://bosanchezmembers.com/amember/go.php?r=6779
« Reply #4 on: July 04, 2011, 02:36:23 PM »
Ang masasabi ko lang don't settle for less, for the sake of having a husband, duh?! lols.

inluvewithmikewesten

• Senior GirlTalker
« Reply #5 on: August 01, 2011, 09:55:27 AM »
Ang masasabi ko lang don't settle for less, for the sake of having a husband, duh?! lols.

Agree!

amy farrah fowler

• GirlTalker
  • smart is the new sexy :)
« Reply #6 on: August 22, 2011, 03:47:50 AM »
eto ang magandang sabihin sa mga singles like us: "congratulations for not settling for second best just so you could join the altar olympics."  :)

abuanddiego

• Super GirlTalker
« Reply #7 on: August 23, 2011, 12:32:52 AM »
Iniisip ko lang sa mga babaeng parating iniisip at wala ng ibang inisip kundi bakit wala silang bf/kelan kaya sila makakahanap ng bf, kailangan ba talaga magkaroon ng lalake sa buhay para maging kumpleto at maging masaya? Ito lang ba talaga ang rason para maramdaman mong kumpleto ka? Kasi kung mahal at pinapahalagahan mo talaga ang sarili mo, dapat tanggap mo kahit mag-isa ka lang. Oo nakakaworry lalo na pag tumatanda ka na, pero kung dito na lang umiikot ang buhay mo, I think there's something wrong na. Let's always keep in mind that before entering a relationship, dapat mahal mo at mataas ang pagpapahalaga mo sa sarili, so when the time comes na maging shaky ang relationship, you can still go on with your life, hindi ka mababaliw or malolosyang iwanan ka man nya. Kumbaga keri pa rin maghiwalay man kayo. Ito sabihin mo sa kanila, "We attract what we are"  ;)
Say it like you mean it!

amy farrah fowler

• GirlTalker
  • smart is the new sexy :)
« Reply #8 on: August 24, 2011, 02:08:15 AM »
^ super agree, sis.  we should also have a life of our own, yung tipong kahit may dumating man o wala ok pa rin tayo, mabubuhay pa rin nang maayos.  personally, i don't mind kung mamamatay akong spinster.  mas gugustuhin kong maging happily single kaysa sa miserably married.  ako talaga, accepted ko nang bonggang bongga ang possibility na magiging spinster ako.  nothing wrong with that, i think.  :)

Churvakels

• I will write whatever, Tse!
    • Churvakels - I will write whatever, Tse!
« Reply #9 on: August 25, 2011, 01:13:49 AM »
Ako din, after my last relationship sabi ko keber na. Wala na ako pakelam kung hindi na ako makapag asawa. Been thru a co-habitated relationship na bongga naman talaga ang binigay sa akin na sakit ng ulo. Malaking pasasalamat ko at hindi ako natali. I love what sister amy farrah fowler said "congratulations for not settling for second best just so you could join the altar olympics" sapul na sapul sister!

Sis m_lim ganun talaga sis, may mga times na emotera ang mga girls lalo na pag feeling natin napag iiwanan na tayo ng mga friends natin. Tell them to look at the brighter side of the story, tayong mga single ang problema natin kung saan tayo makakahanap ng lalaking para sa atin na hindi tayo gagaguhin, hindi tayo tatarantaduhin at rerespetuhin tayo to the highest level. Madami dyan ang problema paano nila ibabalik mga asawa nila sa tiyan ng nanay nila at mag lahong parang bula.

Let's just be thankful that we were able to experience having a relationship kesa naman single for life na as in never been. Huwag tayo ma inggit sa mga uchuchera, kasi mas masarap ang buhay natin sa kanila.
The fastest way to attain happiness is to decide for ourselves ... it usually lead us to be selfish. Considering others suppressed the happy feeling we want to achieve, it's called love.

http://churvakels.blogspot.com/

isabella

• C3RtIfiED GODdESS &
  • Super GirlTalker
  • RS#56 since Feb'04
« Reply #10 on: September 30, 2011, 05:33:31 AM »
Yes, it is worth it. Just dont quit. ;)

mumela

« Reply #11 on: April 03, 2012, 02:45:50 AM »
wag masyadong mainip, parating na rin yun  ;D

Filipinasadhart

• Senior GirlTalker
  • I had a fear to start again....
« Reply #12 on: April 03, 2012, 02:29:37 PM »
dnt worry may darating sayo gwapo, mabait, matangkad, maputi ,proud na maging gf ka,responsable, magiging maayos ang buhay mo. Antay ka lang. hehe
Never give permanent feeling to a temporary person.

Girltalker2

• Super GirlTalker
« Reply #13 on: April 03, 2012, 03:21:58 PM »
i have LOTS of pretty, independent , well educated friends. pero ayun nga, wala silang mahanap.

they are vocal na naghahanap sila pero wala talaga eh. sa work or friends of friends, wala daw talaga.

sometimes nag woworry na rin sila kasi nasa 26-28yrs old na kami and gusto na rin nila mag start ng family. ayaw rin nila kasi ng madalian tapos kasal agad.

i always tell them bata pa tayo kaya no worries. or at least hindi ka nabuntis ng maaga. you can enjoy your money or save a lot!

ano bang pwede ko sabihin para hindi sila ma down? i don't want them to feel bad just because wala silang partner?  ;)

The problem kasi with our society is that a woman is defined as someone who gets married. Kung hindi nakapangasawa, ang daming sabi sabi. Kesyo matandang dalaga, pagtatawanan. Tapos even if you read Cosmo, kulang nalang sambahin ang mga lalaki at parang walang kabuluhan ang buhay mo kung walang lalaki.

Maybe it is just me or the people around me when I am in Manila.  Pero pag nasa labas ng Manila, I feel freer, hindi ako confined, or defined. Baka dahil mas konti friends ko dun. :P

Anyway sis, para hindi sila madown
1. normally dapat magbonding sessions kayo on pampering, gym, spa, parlor, foot spa, etc.  Lahat ng kakikayan. Shopping, travel, etc.  Tipong all girls lang. It's fun you know!
2. minsan mas ok din na walang bf/hubby na sakit sa ulo. 

^ ang problem naman kasi sa mga statements na "dont worry darating rin yan"... what if hindi dumating? di lalo silang nadepress. O di kaya one friend nakahanap, but the other one hindi nakahanap?

^ also the statement "magiging maayos buhay mo".. hindi ba mas lalong nakakadepress yan kasi it means hindi maayos ngayon buhay mo, at aayos lang kung makahanap ka?  :o

Tell them to look at the brighter side of the story, tayong mga single ang problema natin kung saan tayo makakahanap ng lalaking para sa atin na hindi tayo gagaguhin, hindi tayo tatarantaduhin at rerespetuhin tayo to the highest level. Madami dyan ang problema paano nila ibabalik mga asawa nila sa tiyan ng nanay nila at mag lahong parang bula.

Let's just be thankful that we were able to experience having a relationship kesa naman single for life na as in never been. Huwag tayo ma inggit sa mga uchuchera, kasi mas masarap ang buhay natin sa kanila.

LIKE!   ;D

Filipinasadhart

• Senior GirlTalker
  • I had a fear to start again....
« Reply #14 on: April 04, 2012, 12:04:24 AM »
Billion like  :P
Never give permanent feeling to a temporary person.

hazelbrown_eyes27

• Miss NO pushover!
  • Senior GirlTalker
« Reply #15 on: April 04, 2012, 01:28:59 AM »
natanong ako about it if Iam worried about  not having a bf or not getting married. Sabi ko,  Iam not thinking about it. Iam not even setting deadlines for me. The more I think about it, the more pressure I will feel. If I set a deadline and not meet it, its just a disappointment. Besides, let other people get pressured for me.I will just let others get wrinkles all over their faces for being " concerned" about me not having a bf or not getting married. Nakakatawa lang.. ginagalis sila para sa iyo, eh ikaw mismo.. Keber!
Dont even bother explaining! I cant believe you.

blackroseMD

• GirlTalker
« Reply #16 on: April 04, 2012, 01:29:54 PM »

Super agree, I'd rather be with NO one than with the WRONG one... I'd rather be alone for the rest of my life that be DOOMED with someone who's not the right one for me.... In the end, it would be just a NOT so Happy Ending story....

Well, nalaman ko dito na hindi pala ako nag iisa... Halos lahat ng friends ko in a relationship, but ako wala talaga.. Though may umaaligid, ineentertain ko naman, bigla akong nakakaramdam ng takot pag maiisip ko na matatali ako sa isang tao! hala, abnoy bako? haha!
whatever.... ;)

abuanddiego

• Super GirlTalker
« Reply #17 on: April 05, 2012, 01:22:43 AM »
bigla akong nakakaramdam ng takot pag maiisip ko na matatali ako sa isang tao! hala, abnoy bako? haha!

apir! nakahanap ng kakambal ang puso at isip ko ;D

importante sakin ang freedom, alisin nyo na lahat (pati damit? ;D) wag lang ang aking kalayaan. pag naiisip at nakikita ko yung mga duties ng magbf-gf, kinikilabutan ako. parang ang baduy kasi halos lahat sila ganun ang style, tapos nakakairita kasi parang obligado kang gawin. Di ko talaga alam kung bakit kailangan lahat ng nasa relationship ganun ang ginagawa, di ako naiinggit, mamatay man, iniisip ko lang di ba pwedeng ibahin ang style for a change? hehe. sabihin nyo nga, pagkamakasarili ba itong matatawag? ;D ayoko lang talaga ng may sinusunod na rule, matigas ang ulo ko at gagawin ko kung ano ang gusto ko haha!
Say it like you mean it!

tipC_shoegal

• a person who writes. shoe-whore. INKed. coffeeholic. lung cancer candidate. strangely elusive at times. chemically-imbalanced. stubborn b!tch
  • Senior GirlTalker
  • "A HARD-ON doesn't count as personal growth."
« Reply #18 on: April 10, 2012, 08:56:13 AM »
The thing that I hate the most is being asked why I still am single and why I am not believable if I say I don't have a boyfriend. What's freakin' wrong if I'm solo? Does it really matter to be married with kids for females in this country? Well, with this kind of thread, I guess! LOL

Anyway, I just wish that people would not stigmatize single women because some might have really surrendered to the idea of finding the right man for them while others are still hopefully romanticizing on the fact that they still might land on their Mr. Right's lap.

I used to sulk at my status and get envious of my friends who've already tied the knot and have given birth more than once but after serious afterthoughts and life lessons about my past relationships, I've gradually been coming to terms with the fact that finding a life partner isn't something I need to rush, nor is it something I need to weigh myself down with. If he comes my way, then great! If not, I know I'd still be at peace.  ;)
« Last Edit: April 17, 2012, 04:59:39 AM by tipC_shoegal »
"I've been a bad, bad girl..." -- Fiona Apple (Criminal)

hazelbrown_eyes27

• Miss NO pushover!
  • Senior GirlTalker
« Reply #19 on: April 16, 2012, 12:13:05 PM »
walang contest, hindi fun run ang pagpapakasal, at mas gusto ko pang tumakbo sa outbreak manila with all the zombies running after me, kesa magpakasal na mas nakakatakot pa sa mukha at itsura ng zombies ang ugali ng mapapangasawa ko.
Dont even bother explaining! I cant believe you.

ADVERTISEMENT
follow us
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
Featured Articles
5 Steps to Financial Fitness in Tough Times
Instead of grumbling about the plight of the peso and dwelling on the negative, try these helpful tips to stay afloat. Remember--a little discipline goes a long way!
You're the breadwinner: Now what?
You want the freedom to spend your money as you wish but you know that if you don’t bring home the bacon, no one else will.
Getting money-wise: Why women are naturally capable of managing cash
She works hard for the money but she doesn’t know how to invest it. Here, Pearlsha Abubakar tells us why women are capable of managing their money well, but don’t. Read and get smart with your money.
Never go broke again! The FN guide to financial freedom-forever!
Fear not bankruptcy or eternal dependence on your parents (or a man!). There's a financial strategy for everybody. Read and get money-wise.
Wise up: Start your own business!
Tired of living from paycheck to paycheck? Why not go into business? Read on and find out how just a little cash can become a lot.