sis, i just had a talk to my boss earlier. and everything went well. but before that, i had talks with my husband to enlighten me with things. here's my strategy:
1. talked to my husband. he said, patapos na ang buwan, you can't correct things now. all you need to do is suck it up. but...
2. before you escalate, talk first to your boss.
3. sent him an invite/email for a one-on-one. good thing, he accepted my invite.
4. tell him your concerns, problems (in a mahinahon way).
5. don't just complain. come up with an action plan. i asked my boss, what's for june. tamang tama he had touchbase with other departments and may gusto na silang mangyari for june. i volunteered to make an efficiency grid for the team, with complete details of every tasks and assignments on a weekly basis. i also told him my action plans - why i think this would work and why it did not work for the previous months. as the one who is doing all the the job, i should know what will work or not. come up with something realistic and can be measured. i did time and motion, i computed number of hours per assignment and even breaks and time to go up and down the elevator. suggest things na kunyari sa kanya manggaling. sabihin mo "eh kung ganito kaya gawin natin..." kahit idea mo yung pero kunyari pinitch in mo lang sa kanya, the bosses would love that. basta when you talk to him, feed him with information na wala na siyang masabi.