Get weekly updates via email!
tip of the day SUN 24 AUG 14
Not a morning person? Eat a heavy breakfast! It gives you energy for the rest of the morning.
  • Good House Keeping
    Forever young Cheska Garcia-Kramer talks about her stay-gorgeous secrets, mommy bliss, and the surprising success of #TeamKramer in the August issue a.k.a. the Anti-Aging Special of Good Housekeeping!
    Good Housekeeping
  • Women's Health
    Build the confidence to strut in a pair of jeans with our 28-day pound-shedding, lean muscle-building workout, and learn the best cuts for your body type with our easy style guide.
    Women's Health
GIRLTALK

Author Topic: Tory Burch Thread 2  (Read 69951 times)

emeenem

• Senior GirlTalker
    • Mommy Approved
Re: Tory Burch Thread 2
« Reply #20 on: June 02, 2011, 07:36:18 PM »
Warning sa mga TB fans: Just because the items are bought in the US, doesn't necessarily mean that they are authentic. Marami ding nagbebenta ng fake sa US.

Binanggit yan ni Tory sa site niya. Inenumerate lang niya ang legit sites and outlet stores. Madaling gumawa ng domain na www.toryburchoutlet.com or toryburchsale.com. Sayang ang money niyo kasi libo libo din ang price nila. Fake naman :(

fashion_addict

• Is putting her make-up on while busy being a
  • Senior GirlTalker
  • I'm noxious...
    • The Beauty Junkee
« Reply #21 on: June 02, 2011, 11:48:10 PM »
^I was supposed to order from these sites. You can't tell nga that the shoes are fake 'cos the craftsmanship and replication is fantastic. Kaso when I saw the grammar of the paragraphs na, I already knew that they're selling knock- offs.

wandergirlC

• GirlTalker
    • in my world, the toast always falls butter side up:
« Reply #22 on: June 03, 2011, 12:20:31 AM »
^ They have a branch in TriNoma. Mum's a frequent client kasi she have her bags cleaned there. :)

Thanks sis! :)

^^ I super agree. I have a good friend who was trying to sell me a pair of black revas for only P8k and may tubo na sya dun. I'm not sure if I'm mistaken but black revas are hardly ever put on sale. So parang masyadong mura considering of course may patong na yon? She insisted galing sa US and I believe that she really believes na orig yon. Might be real, but might be fake din. So to be sure, gagastos na din lang ako, sa sure na.  What's a few thousand pesos more, compared to shelling out a large sum pa din only to realize in the end that it was fake.
In my world the butter always falls butterside up: http://buttersideup.posterous.com/

Other site: http://willworkforshoes.posterous.com/

ms. honey

• GirlTalker
« Reply #23 on: June 03, 2011, 08:55:02 AM »
Thanks sis! :)

^^ I super agree. I have a good friend who was trying to sell me a pair of black revas for only P8k and may tubo na sya dun. I'm not sure if I'm mistaken but black revas are hardly ever put on sale. So parang masyadong mura considering of course may patong na yon? She insisted galing sa US and I believe that she really believes na orig yon. Might be real, but might be fake din. So to be sure, gagastos na din lang ako, sa sure na.  What's a few thousand pesos more, compared to shelling out a large sum pa din only to realize in the end that it was fake.

So agree with you sis, might as well buy in TB store mismo, may peace of mind ka pa  ;)
If i may add lang, according dun sa SA in greenbelt 5, hindi daw nagse-sale ang flats esp the revas since very in demand sya...  They will call you naman once they have new stocks  :)

wandergirlC

• GirlTalker
« Reply #24 on: June 07, 2011, 03:24:51 AM »
^ yun din yung iniisip ko. i just didn't have the heart to burst her bubble. feel na feel nya kasi bago nyang revas. ;D swerte ko na nga lang, I got my revas on sale. pero kung bibili ako ng reduced revas, it has to be personally bought by me at a boutique para walang alinlangan. Like the pair I got.
In my world the butter always falls butterside up: http://buttersideup.posterous.com/

Heatherette

• Super GirlTalker

taleebin

• Future Designer.
  • Senior GirlTalker
« Reply #26 on: June 11, 2011, 07:07:05 PM »
i have been wearing my tb reva in flannel for a week. weird, minsan ok sya minsan hindi. katulad ni sis wandergirl c, hindi din ata pantay paa ko. yung sa right tama lang, hindi sya masakit. yung sa left maluwag tapos masakit lalo na sa pinky toe.  :'( sana maging ok na sila ng paa ko coz i want the black one.

naughty_me_86

• Senior GirlTalker
  • MaLdiTaH
« Reply #27 on: June 12, 2011, 06:49:27 AM »
Joining...

Mga sis you think authentic items nya? TIA :)

http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.1643731815643.2079361.1307284857
I dont get mad.. i GET even!

prettynvain

• Super GirlTalker
« Reply #28 on: June 12, 2011, 08:50:24 PM »
i have one reva flats na and i bought one yesterday, the reva-galusha flats in nude color.. i thought it's the same price as the ordinary reva's lang.. i used card to pay, and we're talking din ni hubby kaya di ko narinig sabi nung SA. when i got the receipt and like we're walking na, i checked the receipt and the price is higher like 2.5k in pesos.. now, i'm thinking if i'll pushed thru with this or get the sally wedge instead??

what do u think sisses? worth it ba yung wedge? comfy ba? or this flats na lang? i have 6days pa to exchange it..

also reva's ba have navy blue or dark blue? i want a flats with that color.. TIA!
If yesterday didn't end up the way you planned it, always remember.. "if God had wanted your yesterday to be perfect, then He didn't need to create today..."

xthine

• MD
  • Senior GirlTalker
« Reply #29 on: June 12, 2011, 10:40:34 PM »
^They used to.

When I got my first pair months ago I was set to get more however they just hurt whenever I wear them..for more days than not.  Wish these shoes were more comfortable.

emeenem

• Senior GirlTalker
    • Mommy Approved
« Reply #30 on: June 13, 2011, 01:09:36 AM »
^^ duda ako sis. mukhang fake. ask the seller if you want. Tell her not all TB bought in the US are original. Ask her if you could return the shoe if proven fake. Pag natakot, alam mo na. :)

kimebies

• Super GirlTalker
« Reply #31 on: June 14, 2011, 10:23:01 PM »
^^ Try the other styles, Sis. :) I have 3 pairs of TB shoes- Reva, Jorian (driving shoes) and the canvass slip ons- all are comfy naman.

ms. honey

• GirlTalker
« Reply #32 on: June 21, 2011, 03:52:31 PM »
Will be dropping by Greenbelt 5 later, end-of-season sale starts today  :-*

juana_antonia

• Super GirlTalker
« Reply #33 on: June 21, 2011, 03:59:04 PM »
^really? kasali TB?
\"There is NO perfect man or perfect woman in the world, only  PERFECT LOVE... built together by an imperfect man and an imperfect woman.\" -soulmate

ms. honey

• GirlTalker
« Reply #34 on: June 21, 2011, 04:30:28 PM »
^really? kasali TB?

Hi sis, im referring to Tory Burch only, discount is from 25% to 45%  :)  sorry for the confusion, should have been more specific, was so excited to share the news kasi  :D 

wandergirlC

• GirlTalker
« Reply #35 on: June 23, 2011, 12:23:07 AM »
Ask her if you could return the shoe if proven fake. Pag natakot, alam mo na. :)

I agree. Turned out that my friend who bought the relatively cheaper TB revas eventually discovered na fake nga, but she was able to return only one of the 2 pairs she bought kasi nagamit na yung isa.  Hassle! sabi ko nga, well kahit gamit na yan, she lied through her teeth regarding the authenticity. icharge to experience na lang daw..

katulad ni sis wandergirl c, hindi din ata pantay paa ko. yung sa right tama lang, hindi sya masakit. yung sa left maluwag tapos masakit lalo na sa pinky toe.  :'( sana maging ok na sila ng paa ko coz i want the black one.
ako din eh, I want another pair pero ayoko naman na maging uncomfy ulit. sana may way para mapaliit yung maluwag no.. may ganong shoe repair service ba?

chinita8

• Junior GirlTalker
« Reply #36 on: June 27, 2011, 11:51:30 PM »
sisses, where can i buy tory burch handbags in hong kong? tia  :)

Heatherette

• Super GirlTalker
« Reply #37 on: June 28, 2011, 12:03:11 AM »
^According to this:
http://red-luxury.com/2010/12/01/tory-burchs-first-hong-kong-store/

Meron daw sa IFC mall and sabi sa Purse Forum, meron din daw sa Lane Crawford.

chinita8

• Junior GirlTalker
« Reply #38 on: June 28, 2011, 01:07:03 AM »
^thanks! thanks!  :)

Heatherette

• Super GirlTalker
« Reply #39 on: June 28, 2011, 01:09:00 AM »
^Welcome :)

ADVERTISEMENT
follow us
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
Featured Articles
5 Steps to Financial Fitness in Tough Times
Instead of grumbling about the plight of the peso and dwelling on the negative, try these helpful tips to stay afloat. Remember--a little discipline goes a long way!
You're the breadwinner: Now what?
You want the freedom to spend your money as you wish but you know that if you don’t bring home the bacon, no one else will.
Getting money-wise: Why women are naturally capable of managing cash
She works hard for the money but she doesn’t know how to invest it. Here, Pearlsha Abubakar tells us why women are capable of managing their money well, but don’t. Read and get smart with your money.
Never go broke again! The FN guide to financial freedom-forever!
Fear not bankruptcy or eternal dependence on your parents (or a man!). There's a financial strategy for everybody. Read and get money-wise.
Wise up: Start your own business!
Tired of living from paycheck to paycheck? Why not go into business? Read on and find out how just a little cash can become a lot.