Get weekly updates via email!
tip of the day THU 23 OCT 14
Accidentally get super glue on your skin while finishing a home project? Soak it in acetone and wash with soap afterward.
  • Good House Keeping
    Judy Ann Santos-Agoncillo returns to our cover this September issue and gets candid about money, marriage, and motherhood.
    Good Housekeeping
  • Women's Health
    Drop two sizes fast—with simple exercises you can do at home! This month's ultimate weight-loss special shows you how. Plus, real women share how you, too, can shed and keep off excess weight for good.
    Women's Health
GIRLTALK

Author Topic: Tory Burch Thread 2  (Read 72861 times)

Heatherette

• Super GirlTalker
Tory Burch Thread 2
« on: May 13, 2011, 07:53:51 PM »

Peyton~Haley

• GirlTalker
Re: Tory Burch Thread 2
« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2011, 04:06:50 PM »
any who sells authentic tory burch tote bag? thanks!!!

fashion_addict

• Is putting her make-up on while busy being a
  • Senior GirlTalker
  • I'm noxious...
    • The Beauty Junkee
« Reply #2 on: May 26, 2011, 08:22:17 PM »
I read the first thread from pages 1-30. Whew!

I went to 5thavenueshoes and ilovetoryburch, but I think they're selling imitations. As far as I'm concerned, Tory Burch does not sell rejects. The reason why the TB flats are expensive is because they're made of genuine leather. Haven't encountered a synthetic one in the TB store in Gbelt though.

How about this sisters? Do you think the TB flats here are authentic? I want to get another one kaso namulubi ako sa Furla bag. I want a blue classic leather reva. Her shoes are around 6500php flat. Any comments?

http://teenuhshop.multiply.com/

juana_antonia

• Super GirlTalker
« Reply #3 on: May 26, 2011, 08:27:04 PM »
^Sorry but they don't look real (for me ha). 
\"There is NO perfect man or perfect woman in the world, only  PERFECT LOVE... built together by an imperfect man and an imperfect woman.\" -soulmate

Heatherette

• Super GirlTalker
« Reply #4 on: May 26, 2011, 08:39:18 PM »
^^May nilabas na yung Tory Burch na di sila nagbebenta sa iba, sa Tory Burch sites lang. I think naka-post sa last thread yun.

I find the price suspicious na, ang mura masyado for me.

fashion_addict

• Senior GirlTalker
  • I'm noxious...
    • The Beauty Junkee
« Reply #5 on: May 26, 2011, 08:44:34 PM »
I asked the seller regarding authenticity. Medyo masungit. I was asking if the box has sticker tags because she claims that she has sourced everything from the US. If the boxes have labels/tags, then most probably, they're authentic.

When I saw the Mulberry alexa pic. Ay, medyo nagduda na ako. kasi fake yung alexa.

I just hate it when people claim that what they're selling is orig even if it's not. :p

kimebies

• Super GirlTalker
« Reply #6 on: May 28, 2011, 03:23:18 PM »
^ And medyo pointy yung shoes and the logo, wala sa center ng shoes.

Peyton~Haley

• GirlTalker
« Reply #7 on: May 29, 2011, 11:49:47 AM »
sis, do you this seller is selling authentic tory bags and shoes???

planning to buy....pero doubtful ako.

thanks!!!!

Heatherette

• Super GirlTalker
« Reply #8 on: May 29, 2011, 03:00:06 PM »
^Sis, if you check the posts above you, yan din yung pinost ni sis fashion_addict.

Peyton~Haley

• GirlTalker
« Reply #9 on: May 29, 2011, 03:17:52 PM »
ooppss sorry...di ko po napansin...i used my cp kasi eh...
hay i want to buy items from her pa naman....
maybe i should cancel it na... :-(

wandergirlC

• GirlTalker
    • in my world, the toast always falls butter side up:
« Reply #10 on: May 31, 2011, 03:32:49 AM »
uy new thread. i've been using my revas for half a year now and they're still not comfy hehe. bought them in TB london. What a let down. :'( Baka di sila meant to be ng shape ng paa ko. I love my Tory Burch flipflops though, ladybug yung design. :)
« Last Edit: May 31, 2011, 05:03:57 PM by wandergirlC »
In my world the butter always falls butterside up: http://buttersideup.posterous.com/

Other site: http://willworkforshoes.posterous.com/

legal2shop

• GirlTalker
« Reply #11 on: May 31, 2011, 05:01:03 PM »
uy new thread. i've been using my revas for half a year now and they're still not comfy hehe. bought them in TB london. What a let down. :'( Baka di sila meant to be ng shape ng paa ko. I love my Tory Burch flipflops daw, ladybug yung design. :)

^that's too bad, sis.  Perhaps you got the wrong size?

I love my TBs and they are super comfy on my feet.  I've taken walking tours in them and worn them the whole day in the office without any problem (and I usuallly work 10-12 hours in the office!).  My favorites are the Sophie wedges (by far, the most comfortable pair of shoes ever!!! even with the 4 inch wedge), Tennyson heels and the Revas. 

ms. honey

• GirlTalker
« Reply #12 on: May 31, 2011, 05:29:42 PM »
uy new thread. i've been using my revas for half a year now and they're still not comfy hehe. bought them in TB london. What a let down. :'( Baka di sila meant to be ng shape ng paa ko. I love my Tory Burch flipflops though, ladybug yung design. :)

Hi sis, for the revas kasi, their advise is to get a bigger size (half inch or an inch bigger). im ok with my revas naman but for me i find the caroline more comfortable  :) 

wandergirlC

• GirlTalker
« Reply #13 on: June 01, 2011, 02:31:24 AM »
^ i also sized up sis, kasi ganon nga yung narinig kong feedback.. pero di talaga perfect, comfy fit  :'(

^that's too bad, sis.  Perhaps you got the wrong size?

I tried on the next smaller size pero masyadong masikip, and the next size bigger masyadong malaki.  :( i guess hindi lang talaga kami match made in heaven. funny pa, kasi the left shoe seems to fit well albeit not that comfy, tapos the right shoe malaki na medyo natatanggal minsan. di siguro talaga pantay paa ko.  ;D sad lang kasi it took wearing it for at least a whole day to find that out. walking in them around the store didn't really reveal much. oh well i don't regret it because i got the Wally design--it's so me plus wala pa kong nakikitang kapareho, hehe.

i have a work colleague who owns a black pair which she brought from Greenbelt and nag-blisters din sya! Felt bad for her pero at the same time na-console din ako na hindi lang ako nag-iisa sa mundo.

gotta admit i'm still tempted to get another pair! Equestrian or Royal Navy. Or baka Prescot na lang.  I really like the black Prescot.  :)
« Last Edit: June 01, 2011, 02:44:18 AM by wandergirlC »
In my world the butter always falls butterside up: http://buttersideup.posterous.com/

kimebies

• Super GirlTalker
« Reply #14 on: June 01, 2011, 10:46:26 PM »
Mine, too. The 8.5 in Reva is big but the size 8 is snug naman. Whereas in Joriann, the 8.5 fits me perfectly. I have yet to see if OK ang fit sa akin ng canvas shoes nila.

I already inquired in Besa's if they accept shoe expansion (is this the term?)-- they do daw and it's P600. I will have mine expanded to make it more comfortable.

snowflakes

• Senior GirlTalker
« Reply #15 on: June 01, 2011, 11:45:45 PM »
sobrang mura naman ng caroline sa kanya, AFAIK $225 un sa US. sa kanya 6500 petot lang so its like $150 lang. is it for real???

Heatherette

• Super GirlTalker
« Reply #16 on: June 02, 2011, 12:11:46 AM »
^Sis, 2x na po na-mentioned in this page yung link na yan hehe You might want to read the posts above yours.

fashion_addict

• Senior GirlTalker
  • I'm noxious...
    • The Beauty Junkee
« Reply #17 on: June 02, 2011, 04:13:53 AM »
I want the new orange reva. Kaso ala pa budget huhu. :(

wandergirlC

• GirlTalker
« Reply #18 on: June 02, 2011, 06:08:37 AM »
I already inquired in Besa's if they accept shoe expansion (is this the term?)-- they do daw and it's P600. I will have mine expanded to make it more comfortable.

sis forgive my ignorance, san ang besa's? I might have the left pair expanded a bit.. masikip sya. :( weird kasi yung right naman, medyo maluwag. can they make a shoe smaller too? heehee. something must be wrong with my feet! di pantay! ;D

kimebies

• Super GirlTalker
« Reply #19 on: June 02, 2011, 04:30:48 PM »
^ They have a branch in TriNoma. Mum's a frequent client kasi she have her bags cleaned there. :)

ADVERTISEMENT
follow us
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
Featured Articles
5 Steps to Financial Fitness in Tough Times
Instead of grumbling about the plight of the peso and dwelling on the negative, try these helpful tips to stay afloat. Remember--a little discipline goes a long way!
You're the breadwinner: Now what?
You want the freedom to spend your money as you wish but you know that if you don’t bring home the bacon, no one else will.
Getting money-wise: Why women are naturally capable of managing cash
She works hard for the money but she doesn’t know how to invest it. Here, Pearlsha Abubakar tells us why women are capable of managing their money well, but don’t. Read and get smart with your money.
Never go broke again! The FN guide to financial freedom-forever!
Fear not bankruptcy or eternal dependence on your parents (or a man!). There's a financial strategy for everybody. Read and get money-wise.
Wise up: Start your own business!
Tired of living from paycheck to paycheck? Why not go into business? Read on and find out how just a little cash can become a lot.