Get weekly updates via email!
tip of the day FRI 22 AUG 14
Lessen the load on nature! Bring your own silverware instead of using plastic forks and spoons for lunch.
  • Good House Keeping
    Forever young Cheska Garcia-Kramer talks about her stay-gorgeous secrets, mommy bliss, and the surprising success of #TeamKramer in the August issue a.k.a. the Anti-Aging Special of Good Housekeeping!
    Good Housekeeping
  • Women's Health
    Build the confidence to strut in a pair of jeans with our 28-day pound-shedding, lean muscle-building workout, and learn the best cuts for your body type with our easy style guide.
    Women's Health
GIRLTALK

Author Topic: All about Photobooth (Thread 2)  (Read 65785 times)

sachism

• proud mom to a very charming daughter and a
  • Super GirlTalker
All about Photobooth (Thread 2)
« on: April 29, 2011, 06:43:25 AM »
from this thread

All About Photobooth

sachism

• Super GirlTalker
Re: All about Photobooth (Thread 2)
« Reply #1 on: May 02, 2011, 02:03:19 PM »
i booked click the box.. already paid the DP.

sachism

• Super GirlTalker
« Reply #2 on: May 03, 2011, 08:26:08 AM »
for my baby's bday naman, i found a photobooth na may unli magnet print for 3 hours. 2 times ko na bibook yung regular package nila, this time pa lang ako mag tatry if ever nung magnet photo.

it's for 11,000. Sulit deal na ba to mga sis or meron bang ibang mas sult? :)

thanks!

jean0415

• GirlTalker
« Reply #3 on: May 14, 2011, 08:23:44 AM »
i got smileandsnap for kiera's 3rd  :)
got their 2hour snap time for P4,500 inclusive of transpo fee na rin sha. Super bait kausap and they even gave me a freebie of unlimited magnetic strip and picture frame.
super nice prints...super friendly staff, cute layout, affordable price...what more can you ask for.  :)

GT moms, please try considering them for your parties. Search them on facebook: smileandsnap
God's Warrior

Teacher_Cheryl

• Parents need teachers too.
  • GirlTalker
  • follow me on twitter!
    • Owner, Parkwood Playschool
« Reply #4 on: May 21, 2011, 03:59:10 PM »
We had PhotoBot's services for our event last week.  I gave them my requirements 2 days before the events but they were able to make a great lay-out and background.

They were offering the Hugging Booth so we got that nalang.  It's such a great idea because the camera is hoisted way up so no double chins!!![/b]  Everyone looked young and fresh...yay!!!  Since it was a costume party, plus points for the hanging camera because the whole body was in the pic.

The booth was fully automated and they had no problem printing extra pictures for everyone in the group to have their own copy.  The other suppliers I've tried, didn't do that.

The quality is great!!!  Comparable talaga with BaiCapture and they charged us 7k lang for 2 hours with an hour of stop time during the program so hindi talaga lugi.  Our program actually ran late because a lot of people gave long speeches but they didn't charge us extra at all. 

They have a page in FB, look for PhotoBot.

pinkcoyote

• Super GirlTalker
« Reply #5 on: May 24, 2011, 10:14:25 PM »
any feedback sa Photo Treats?

Cheesecak3

• Mom
  • Super GirlTalker
  • missing my baby so much....
    • Jan's Travel and Tours
« Reply #6 on: June 24, 2011, 02:40:22 PM »
I also add Photobooth sa party ng baby ko. :)

wax_80

• GirlTalker
« Reply #7 on: June 30, 2011, 10:10:17 PM »
I booked pick a booth Php 3800 unlimited prints for 3 hours.  Pretty good deal from cash cash pinoy, I'm just hoping okay sila.

pinkcoyote

• Super GirlTalker
« Reply #8 on: July 01, 2011, 03:19:24 PM »
^is the deal still on,sis?

How much ba normally pag 3hrs unli print with customized layout and tarp? Meron din kasing deal before snapphotos naman..but since matagal pa party ko, i decided na last minute addition na lang ang photobooth kung may budget pa :)

ju-en

• GirlTalker
  • ...believe in the trust...
« Reply #9 on: July 02, 2011, 07:33:32 AM »
^^sis did you call Pick-a-booth for the booking first before purchasing the voucher from CashCash Pinoy?
TIA
:D :D

wax_80

• GirlTalker
« Reply #10 on: July 02, 2011, 09:29:07 PM »
^Hi Sis - I checked with pick a booth first if they are still available for my daughter's bday and fortunately they are :)

Good deal na super for the price... usually unlimited prints for 3hours is about 5K and up

I just hope the quality is good.

wax_80

• GirlTalker
« Reply #11 on: July 02, 2011, 09:30:06 PM »
and yes the deal is still on but only for about 3 hours...

sachism

• Super GirlTalker
« Reply #12 on: July 11, 2011, 01:12:53 PM »
yung nagkapromo ng ganyan sis.. una nga dapat tawagan talaga at itanong sa kanila kung available pa sila sa date mo :( sayang sis.. sana may bumili :)

Maria

• Junior GirlTalker
« Reply #13 on: July 20, 2011, 01:17:54 PM »
Hello!  May I ask if for most photobooth packages each photo session is limited to one print only.  Meaning to say, if there are 3 persons in one photo session, then only one of them gets to have the photo print.  If the two others want to have their own photo prints then this same group of 3 need to have 2 other photo sessions.  This is the specifics in the 3 hour package I inquired about: Unlimited Quality 4r Prints (one print per photo session).  Am just wondering if this is the case for all other photobooth services. 

I hope someone can clarify this to me.  Thanks! 

cheskacruz

• Senior GirlTalker
  • I Love My Adorable Kids "Mat, Franco & Lucas"!
    • Mommy Cheska and The Tres Barakos
« Reply #14 on: July 22, 2011, 11:22:43 PM »
Hello!  May I ask if for most photobooth packages each photo session is limited to one print only.  Meaning to say, if there are 3 persons in one photo session, then only one of them gets to have the photo print.  If the two others want to have their own photo prints then this same group of 3 need to have 2 other photo sessions.  This is the specifics in the 3 hour package I inquired about: Unlimited Quality 4r Prints (one print per photo session).  Am just wondering if this is the case for all other photobooth services. 

I hope someone can clarify this to me.  Thanks!
Hi sis, it actually depends, pero I was able to encounter 3 photobooths, sorry I can't remember their names na talagang nag-effort sila to print copies for all na nasa picture. So kunyari may 5 na nagpapicture, all 5 got the same shots each.

So if you're going to get one, mention this to your contact. Depende kasi yan.

Another photobooth naman, may maximum lang siya na 4, so if 10 kayo sa photo, 4 lang ang copies na ibibigay niya of the same shots, so bahala na kayo kung kanino mapupunta [textspeak!] 4, then papicture ulit... 4 same copies ulit ibibigay niya.
Think before you talk. Think before you click.
Treasure Box Photo Booth

mbarbi

• Super GirlTalker
« Reply #15 on: July 23, 2011, 11:09:42 PM »
mga sis...i want din photo magnets...ano yun parang pic din sa photobooth pero may magnet sa likod?? ganun din ba kalaki???

may alam ba kayo na ok ang rates?

thanks so much in advance :)

o kaya may photobooth ba na whole body ang pwede??

greyzie07

• Beauty Secrets Unfold
  • GirlTalker
    • Greyzie's Beauty Secrets Unfold Store
« Reply #16 on: July 24, 2011, 09:33:05 AM »
My son's party yesterday and we got Peek a booth ok sana print kaso wala standee nakalimutan daw.
Muntik na di magstart dahil kulang pa bayad un PP ko na nagbook sa kanya. I even said magkano ba utang sayo at ako na magbabayad kahit bayad na ako, dahil anjan na guest di pa rin start dahil wait pa nila bayad emie. Nahiya siguro at sinabi ako na po bahala. 
Bagal print tapos nung papakuha ako wala operator at nanonood kay wanlu. Quality print maganda naman at nakaupload na agad fb.
Love of beauty is Taste, The creation of beauty is Art.

http://beautysecretsunfoldph.com

sachism

• Super GirlTalker
« Reply #17 on: July 24, 2011, 11:49:36 PM »
mga sis...i want din photo magnets...ano yun parang pic din sa photobooth pero may magnet sa likod?? ganun din ba kalaki???

may alam ba kayo na ok ang rates?

thanks so much in advance :)

o kaya may photobooth ba na whole body ang pwede??

Sis, i had smile factory, may standee na. May magnet din :)

mbarbi

• Super GirlTalker
« Reply #18 on: July 25, 2011, 08:27:30 PM »
thanks sis sachism! ill contact them tomorrow  :)

mbarbi

• Super GirlTalker
« Reply #19 on: July 25, 2011, 08:32:09 PM »
ay isa pa pala...meron ba yung whole body ang kuha?? :)

ADVERTISEMENT
follow us
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
Featured Articles
5 Steps to Financial Fitness in Tough Times
Instead of grumbling about the plight of the peso and dwelling on the negative, try these helpful tips to stay afloat. Remember--a little discipline goes a long way!
You're the breadwinner: Now what?
You want the freedom to spend your money as you wish but you know that if you don’t bring home the bacon, no one else will.
Getting money-wise: Why women are naturally capable of managing cash
She works hard for the money but she doesn’t know how to invest it. Here, Pearlsha Abubakar tells us why women are capable of managing their money well, but don’t. Read and get smart with your money.
Never go broke again! The FN guide to financial freedom-forever!
Fear not bankruptcy or eternal dependence on your parents (or a man!). There's a financial strategy for everybody. Read and get money-wise.
Wise up: Start your own business!
Tired of living from paycheck to paycheck? Why not go into business? Read on and find out how just a little cash can become a lot.