Get weekly updates via email!
tip of the day SAT 29 NOV 14
Want to give your home a makeover? Save money (and the earth) by refinishing or repainting old furniture!
  • Good House Keeping
    The New Mrs. Pitt, Angelina Jolie, is on the cover of the November issue of Good Housekeeping!
    Good Housekeeping
GIRLTALK

Author Topic: Putting a CURSE on another person...  (Read 10743 times)

megansmomma

• Super GirlTalker
  • i'm no beauty queen, am just beautiful me ;)
Re: Putting a CURSE on another person...
« Reply #40 on: October 27, 2012, 05:32:17 PM »
Oh my gosh, ansabe ng friend ko.. Namamatay daw ang tao but the soul lived forever, nalilipat daw sa bagong panganak na tao or animal..

But cursing? kahit gaano siguro ako kagalit i will never do this. mahirap na..

akthung

• GUYTalker
  • Super GirlTalker
« Reply #41 on: October 27, 2012, 06:09:57 PM »
the soul naman lives forever. if the soul is growing positively, it will never grow "backward" always forward yan.
I'm a baby Arhat. An Arhat has a well developed intuition, advanced mental powers, highly refined emotions and a strong desire to contribute personally to the uplifting of humanity.

megansmomma

• Super GirlTalker
« Reply #42 on: October 29, 2012, 05:10:06 PM »
^wow! i learn today. thanks :)

Huntress Krystle

• [Animal Lover] [Geek] [Nature Girl] [Foodie]
  • Junior GirlTalker
  • Weird is the new Normal 【ツ】
« Reply #43 on: October 29, 2012, 08:19:25 PM »
May kaibigan ako from college who had an ex na minahal nya ng sobra pero niloko lang sya. She told me pupunta daw sya sa mangkukulam to put a curse on the guy at magpapagawa pa daw ng gayuma. Of course I tried to stop her at that time. Sabi ko wag sya magpadala sa emotions or sa galit nya kasi pagsisisihan nya yun in the end. I don't know what happened afterwards kasi we lost contact. :(

But as for me, I would never put a curse on another person. Takot ako sa bad karma. Ok pa sakin na mag-pisikalan nalang kami nung kaaway ko lol.
◆◆◆ Book lovers never go to bed alone. 【ツ】 ◆◆◆

erin1992

• Proud MOM and a
  • GirlTalker
  • always take it with a grain of salt, ALWAYS. ♥
« Reply #44 on: November 15, 2012, 06:44:56 PM »
the soul naman lives forever. if the soul is growing positively, it will never grow "backward" always forward yan.

super agree!!

well, depende naman sa ason at sitwasyon yan at kung powerful/strong enough yung emotions, energy, etc. mo para mag-materialize talaga yung curse na ginawa mo sa eksaktong paraan na gusto mo.
"You could get your heart broken or you could have the greatest love affair the world has ever known. But youll never gonna know unless you try."

miyay

• GirlTalker
« Reply #45 on: November 26, 2012, 09:09:31 PM »
pranic healing? lol

anyway, depende sa karma.

if its meant to be, no amount of healing can be done to correct it. it will either bounce back or return.

something like that. actually, a curse can only work if one's will is weak. i read somewhere in the bible that "my righteousness is my shield".  and i think this is true.  curses can never penetrate an aura full of love.  it's energy is repelled by that kind of energy. in this case, it's like attracts like. for a curse to work, it must find some negativity in a person where it can latched on.
-pls. pardon my crazy musings. i'm still in the midst of reading the astral body by aep   

pink_crystal

• GirlTalker
« Reply #46 on: December 03, 2012, 01:01:29 PM »
ako, i believe that everything that happens to you and your life is your decision. i believe that whatever emotion you invite, positive or negative, is what materializes. when you put all your energy into all things good and positive, that's what will come back to you. think well of others and others will always think well of you. do wrong and wrong you will reap as well. what goes around comes around so why even stress on doing others wrong when you can be happier by doing things that make you happy instead, right?  :)

akthung

• GUYTalker
  • Super GirlTalker
« Reply #47 on: December 04, 2012, 12:28:09 AM »
^ totoo yan. PERO, may past lives and future lives PLUS free will.

so what you've done in the past can arrive in the present.

"a curse can only work if one's will is weak" - 

i doubt this sis. madaming strong willed diyan. nabibigyan pa din ng curse.

oo, an aura full of love totoo. pero ang tanong, ano ang OVERALL status mo?  mabait ka nga this lifetime, eh yung past mo alam mo ba? eh kung libo libo ang pinatay mo in the previous life/lives mo, karmically entitled ka pa din na masubject sa harm.

reading is good. pero try to go and volunteer sa mga esoteric healers and you will see. hindi naiiba yan sa mga magagaling na doctor galing UP. kasi sa PGH, nakita na nila halos lahat ng mga sakit.

Now, yung mga "classic" texts ay may mga outdated info. papasok na din tayo sa aquarian age. iba na ang info. chakra system pa lang nag iiba na eh.

hirap kasi sa esoteric, daming theory. walang "hangganan" kaya hindi grounded.

I'm a baby Arhat. An Arhat has a well developed intuition, advanced mental powers, highly refined emotions and a strong desire to contribute personally to the uplifting of humanity.

miyay

• GirlTalker
« Reply #48 on: December 04, 2012, 10:17:28 AM »
^ i agree. per my understanding, you can't do anything about ripe karma.  it will happen because karmic law is the law of balance. what you sow, you reap. what goes around, comes around.  if the curse is ripe karma, we can't do anything to prevent it.  but we can minimize its effect by cleaning our auras.  if it's present karma, it will help much in negating it's effect.

since most of us do not know whether such a thing is ripe or present karma, cleaning our aura/attitudes/characters helps either way.

for me, esoteric text are only guides to the many paths a soul can take. what matters to this personality,  is what rings a bell to the soul.  in any case, they are always interesting reads :D

akthung

• GUYTalker
  • Super GirlTalker
« Reply #49 on: December 04, 2012, 04:45:42 PM »
^ i agree. per my understanding, you can't do anything about ripe karma.  it will happen because karmic law is the law of balance. what you sow, you reap. what goes around, comes around.  if the curse is ripe karma, we can't do anything to prevent it.  but we can minimize its effect by cleaning our auras.  if it's present karma, it will help much in negating it's effect.

may mga exceptions pa din sa "ripe karma" na sinasabi mo.

i do not think that the "will is weak" is esoterically sound.

hindi pa kasi nakakakita karamihan ng totoong curse. ang kinalalabasan niyan eh ang curse eh parang simple psychic attack.

minimize karma by cleaning the aura? im not entirely sold on this. so if i do something bad, mamiminimize yun by "cleaning"? mcks even said something that is contrary to this.

trishevil

• Junior GirlTalker
« Reply #50 on: December 04, 2012, 05:55:41 PM »
Cursing another person is bad.

Like what I once watched from an anime:

'When one person is cursed,
two graves are dug.'

pink_crystal

• GirlTalker
« Reply #51 on: December 06, 2012, 06:56:21 PM »
here's the bottom line: though it's hard not to sometimes, try to veer away from the temptation to curse because you really have to know that it comes back to you one way or another when you least expect it. it's negative and it only invites more of the negative in. when you are done wrong by someone, he or she gets payback. that's the law of the universe. what you invite is what becomes. what you reap, you sow hence, never do unto others what you don't want others to do unto you.

sunshiny

• GirlTalker
« Reply #52 on: December 29, 2012, 12:45:20 AM »
yes a person could pray and go to church everyday but it does not mean that he or she has a forgiving heart

She has ask God to teach her to forgive
Kung sya lang, Hindi niya kakayanin.

Forgiving someone is a decision , to be made now

As for curses, as the BIble warns, we reap what we sow

And word have power, be careful in declaring something over someone's life
when I say "Im a Christian",I am not saying that I am holier than every one,but I Am just a sinner who received God's grace and that I was lost but now I am found and forgiven.

plumpolka

• Web Designer/Developer
  • GirlTalker
  • Opinionated-much.
    • Plum Polka
« Reply #53 on: January 14, 2013, 11:12:15 AM »
I just had a session with FT last saturday. She told me na the reason why i became so thin kasi kulang sa tulog/kain and meron daw nagalit sakin noon so may halong curse na din. Nagulat ako kasi di ko naman sinabi sa kanya na meron nga akong nakasamaan ng loob nung 2010 and dun din talaga ako nagstart na pumayat, i cant sleep and wala akong gana kumain. Sabi nga nya, matatag lang daw ako kasi kung hindi, baka di ko na talaga nakayanan pa. She also said yung reason ng galit nung person na yun was di niya matanggap na yung reason ko e tama sa reason nya and pinamumukha ko pa daw. nagulat ako kasi yun nga din talaga yung reason.

Anyway, I still believe na pag bumalik sa kanya yung ginawa nya sakin, it will be 10 folds. Kasi alam ko naman na wala akong ginawang masama sa kanya e. Karma's a b****.
« Last Edit: January 14, 2013, 11:15:33 AM by plumpolka »

midi

« Reply #54 on: January 23, 2013, 03:51:04 PM »
I just had a session with FT last saturday. She told me na the reason why i became so thin kasi kulang sa tulog/kain and meron daw nagalit sakin noon so may halong curse na din. Nagulat ako kasi di ko naman sinabi sa kanya na meron nga akong nakasamaan ng loob nung 2010 and dun din talaga ako nagstart na pumayat, i cant sleep and wala akong gana kumain. Sabi nga nya, matatag lang daw ako kasi kung hindi, baka di ko na talaga nakayanan pa. She also said yung reason ng galit nung person na yun was di niya matanggap na yung reason ko e tama sa reason nya and pinamumukha ko pa daw. nagulat ako kasi yun nga din talaga yung reason.

Anyway, I still believe na pag bumalik sa kanya yung ginawa nya sakin, it will be 10 folds. Kasi alam ko naman na wala akong ginawang masama sa kanya e. Karma's a b****.

Hi sis - is this ft madam lita? If not, who is this ft? Sounds to be on the mark:)

plumpolka

• Web Designer/Developer
  • GirlTalker
  • Opinionated-much.
    • Plum Polka
« Reply #55 on: January 23, 2013, 04:28:26 PM »
@midi yep, it's madam lita :)

megansmomma

• Super GirlTalker
« Reply #56 on: January 23, 2013, 04:44:49 PM »
pardon my ignorance, but may i ask who is she? the MAdam Lita and how can i see her? thanks sa sasagot! :)

desiderata

• Super GirlTalker
  • Strive for the better.
« Reply #57 on: February 04, 2013, 05:01:58 PM »
If people can easily effect something negative by saying a few hateful wishes for others, there would have been more accidents -- and more freaks movie writers could only dare imagine...Not to mention, diminishing world population.

Sorry, but the woman is having illusion. If the husband became miserable, it was his own doing, and not because she made an invisible crazy road map for him to take.

akthung

• GUYTalker
  • Super GirlTalker
« Reply #58 on: February 04, 2013, 06:27:58 PM »

on the other hand, it also could be your karma.

i once rescued an old couple and their grand daughter in a car crash. the couple was hurt. their grand daughter flew from the back of the vehicle, through the windshield and rolled so many times on the road.

the daughter was unhurt. not a single scratch. why so? she wasn't entitled to be hurt.

in the same manner, if you are not entitled to be hurt, then nothing should have happened to you, kahit gaano pa kagaling yan nag "curse" sa iyo. but the fact na naapektuhan ka, if ever totoo man, it means, may ina-ani ka din.

lurkermuch

« Reply #59 on: February 04, 2013, 10:54:57 PM »
hi midi!
may i have the contact number of madam lya please? thanks much  ;)

ADVERTISEMENT
follow us
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
Featured Articles
5 Steps to Financial Fitness in Tough Times
Instead of grumbling about the plight of the peso and dwelling on the negative, try these helpful tips to stay afloat. Remember--a little discipline goes a long way!
You're the breadwinner: Now what?
You want the freedom to spend your money as you wish but you know that if you don’t bring home the bacon, no one else will.
Getting money-wise: Why women are naturally capable of managing cash
She works hard for the money but she doesn’t know how to invest it. Here, Pearlsha Abubakar tells us why women are capable of managing their money well, but don’t. Read and get smart with your money.
Never go broke again! The FN guide to financial freedom-forever!
Fear not bankruptcy or eternal dependence on your parents (or a man!). There's a financial strategy for everybody. Read and get money-wise.
Wise up: Start your own business!
Tired of living from paycheck to paycheck? Why not go into business? Read on and find out how just a little cash can become a lot.