Get weekly updates via email!
tip of the day FRI 24 OCT 14
Do you have blemishes on your face? Try making a paste out of blended pineapple and carrot. Apply it to your face for 15 minutes, then
  • Good House Keeping
    Judy Ann Santos-Agoncillo returns to our cover this September issue and gets candid about money, marriage, and motherhood.
    Good Housekeeping
  • Women's Health
    Drop two sizes fast—with simple exercises you can do at home! This month's ultimate weight-loss special shows you how. Plus, real women share how you, too, can shed and keep off excess weight for good.
    Women's Health
GIRLTALK

Author Topic: 1st birthday party  (Read 3733 times)

spag10

• Probationary
1st birthday party
« on: April 19, 2011, 01:13:10 PM »
hi mga sis, my son celebrating his 1st birthday this coming may, Cars [textspeak!] theme nya..  and we are looking for red polo with cars print. mayroon po ba nun sa divisoria? and if ever meron san sa divisoria. :)

CV

• GirlTalker
Re: 1st birthday party
« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2011, 10:38:39 PM »
hi mga sis, my son celebrating his 1st birthday this coming may, Cars [textspeak!] theme nya..  and we are looking for red polo with cars print. mayroon po ba nun sa divisoria? and if ever meron san sa divisoria. :)

Hi sis, my nephew had Cars also as his themed during his birthday and as I recall parang sa SM binili ng sister ko yung red polo niya na parang pang car racing..then parang nagdagdag na lang siya ng mga patches which she added dun sa polo..Im not sure parang may nakita rin me sa Shopwise. Anyweiz, i'll post again to ask my sister kung san niya nabili yung patches.

simplykristine08

• Super GirlTalker
  • Loving mommy and Faithful wifey
« Reply #2 on: April 25, 2011, 09:12:16 PM »
Yesterday was my son's first birthday party. House party lang kame. Super effort and pagod pero sulit naman kasi masaya at successful ang party :)
Lovin' my LIFE =)

mommy_lani

• GirlTalker
« Reply #3 on: May 01, 2012, 07:19:12 AM »

sis...nakabili ka ba ng car race theme polo shirt sa divi?
proud to be Mrs. Santos

BestCo Photobooth

• Probationary
« Reply #4 on: May 02, 2012, 10:03:36 AM »

'sis may kulang pa ba sa party ng anak mo??
need mo pa ng help?? or some suggestion??

iluvmysoldier

• army wife and a
  • Senior GirlTalker
« Reply #5 on: May 06, 2012, 01:11:16 PM »
parang sa greenhills maraming ganon sis
The army has my soldier but I have his heart.

twelve5

• Super GirlTalker
« Reply #6 on: November 07, 2012, 02:41:23 PM »
Girls, paano celebration if the 1st birthday falls on a weekday?

Sabi kasi nila, pag 1st bday dapat on the day itself mismo. Weekday nag fall yung bday ng nephew ko, and the original plan was to celebrate it on the weekend of his actual bday kasi nga people have work, kids have school, tapos consider din the traffic.

Kung double celebration naman, double gastos din. Hehe. I would like to know sana how you dealt/will deal with this.

TIA!  :)

evilwoman

• Super GirlTalker
    • By Nature Handmade Soaps, Carrot Health Soap, Human Heart Nature Products
« Reply #7 on: November 07, 2012, 03:11:48 PM »
^ sis sa amin, nagffall sa holiday ang bday ng anak ko (uwian sa probinsya mga tao) so di ko nagawa noon na magpaparty nung mismong araw ng bday. ang ginawa ko, simpleng lunch lang sa bahay namin kasama yung immediate family. luto ng konti and may maliit na cake na ibblow para feel na bday talaga. weekend after nun, saka kami nagsched ng party. :)

twelve5

• Super GirlTalker
« Reply #8 on: November 07, 2012, 08:50:26 PM »
^ looks like we'll do the same.  Swerteng bata, 2 pa cakes nya. Hehe

Thanks for your input.   :)

bluegintonic

• I am loved and now a
  • Senior GirlTalker
  • I am the cat's MEOW.
    • Ana Banana
« Reply #9 on: November 17, 2012, 06:11:43 PM »
I like using themes na hindi licensed.we did a woodland owl themed 1st birthday party for my little girl when she turned one in Singapore. her colors were lime/apple green,dark choco brown and fuschia pink. I did a sweets buffet reflecting those colors (brownies on sticks,marshmallow lollies,loose candies  in those colors, cotton candy in those colors); i hand made hanging pompoms from the ceiling as decor; her loot bag was a plain brown bag with names ng guests niya with an owl tumbler with straw, pencils,a stuffed little toy owl (I bought these in birthdayexpress.com). even the place I rented out said they've never seen a party in that theme and in those colors.
It is our choices that show what we truly are,far more than our abilities

ADVERTISEMENT
follow us
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
Featured Articles
5 Steps to Financial Fitness in Tough Times
Instead of grumbling about the plight of the peso and dwelling on the negative, try these helpful tips to stay afloat. Remember--a little discipline goes a long way!
You're the breadwinner: Now what?
You want the freedom to spend your money as you wish but you know that if you don’t bring home the bacon, no one else will.
Getting money-wise: Why women are naturally capable of managing cash
She works hard for the money but she doesn’t know how to invest it. Here, Pearlsha Abubakar tells us why women are capable of managing their money well, but don’t. Read and get smart with your money.
Never go broke again! The FN guide to financial freedom-forever!
Fear not bankruptcy or eternal dependence on your parents (or a man!). There's a financial strategy for everybody. Read and get money-wise.
Wise up: Start your own business!
Tired of living from paycheck to paycheck? Why not go into business? Read on and find out how just a little cash can become a lot.