Just got my non-pro license today at LTO Tayuman, like FaBems. Dami kong mga kat@ngahang ginawa, pero buti na lang I got my license.
Nagpa-assist ako sa Socialites kasi I didn't want to go through the hassle of going through the practical exam. Long story but I had to go to TWO LTO branches today, because ang aking driver ay nagmamagaling.
For those who are thinking of having a driving school assist them, here's what happened with me:
1. Socialite instructed me to look for a person at the LTO. The LTO person asked me to go to ELK medical center for the medical certificate. Wala pang 5 minutes, tapos na. Kuha lang ng height, weight, and eye check-up. I took my drug test in another LTO branch kaya nung nasa Tayuman na ako, medical certificate na lang.
2. The LTO officer in-charge told me to answer a sample exam. But I actually reviewed last night so ok lang. BTW, here's the reviewer (as someone posted on the first page): http://issuu.com/danmacatuno/docs/lto_reviewer
. Andyan na halos lahat ng items sa exam.
3. I waited for about an hour before I got to take the exam. Ok lang, madali sya if you reviewed the questions above. The person in-charge of the test asked everyone if they prefer Tagalog or English. Lahat kami Tagalog ang pinili. Mas madali aralin ang Tagalog; less tricky answers.
4. After which, I went back to the LTO officer and yun kaunting tatak tatak lang, then pinapunta ako sa isa pang LTO officer para tatakan yung practical exam ko (which was already waived).
5. Antay ng mga isang oras for releasing. Naabutan kasi ng lunch and lecture.
All in all, I was there for 3.5 hours. Naabutan kasi ng lunch time kaya medyo matagal. But if I was there really early, I would've finished in 2 hours.
I paid 2K to Socialite para they could assist me. For me, mas napadali because of Socialite. Kasi if kung walang nag-assist, baka napatagal ako sa pag-aantay ng releasing ng results ng test and sa practical exam. Yung mga nakasabay ko kasi, di pa rin sila tapos sa pag-aantay ng results ng exam when I got my license. Anyway, that's just my experience.