Get weekly updates via email!
tip of the day SAT 01 NOV 14
Need a quick makeup fix? Use a tinted moisturizer to keep your skin fresh-looking when you're tired.
  • Good House Keeping
    Judy Ann Santos-Agoncillo returns to our cover this September issue and gets candid about money, marriage, and motherhood.
    Good Housekeeping
  • Women's Health
    Drop two sizes fast—with simple exercises you can do at home! This month's ultimate weight-loss special shows you how. Plus, real women share how you, too, can shed and keep off excess weight for good.
    Women's Health
GIRLTALK

Author Topic: Being a 3rd party in a relationship..your reactions & POV's about this  (Read 25007 times)

minikeyklush

• GirlTalker
can anyone share their stories if once in their life they've been a 3rd party in a relationship either past or present ito..

Need your POVs about this gurls hehe  ;D
« Last Edit: April 01, 2011, 05:33:36 PM by minikeyklush »
"maybe getting over someone youre in love with isnt impossible. Unless, maybe you dont actually get over it. Maybe you just learn to live with it....." - Felicity

aquacharly

• Super GirlTalker

Need your POVs about this gurls hehe  ;D

Gurl, hehe  :).   No  story to share on being the 3rd party . 

Not that I am morally upright and all that BS ...
Or, cuentong: niloko ako! Single daw sya..  Yeah, right lol --- fortunately, hindi naman ako malulusutan nang ganun noon. 

.....    But just that I didn't ever think any guy was worth it - complicating my life for.
.....    And I never thought of valuing myself less - as in thinking it is enough for me to but share.  Hmmmm, greedy - lol

minikeyklush

• GirlTalker
Gurl, hehe  :).   No  story to share on being the 3rd party . 

Not that I am morally upright and all that BS ...
Or, cuentong: niloko ako! Single daw sya..  Yeah, right lol --- fortunately, hindi naman ako malulusutan nang ganun noon. 

.....    But just that I didn't ever think any guy was worth it - complicating my life for.
.....    And I never thought of valuing myself less - as in thinking it is enough for me to but share.  Hmmmm, greedy - lol

@sis aquacharly same here, i also met someone saying na single daw sya! hahaha but unlike you, unfortunately nalusutan ako hahaha ang mali ko lang when ive found out about the situation, ng Go pa din ako hehe siguro, mas nanaig ang emotions ko kesa isip ko.. hehe pero Thank God nagawa kong makalabas sa ganun relationship, not im totally over now with that experience pero i know i will be okay in due time.. hehe  ;D
"maybe getting over someone youre in love with isnt impossible. Unless, maybe you dont actually get over it. Maybe you just learn to live with it....." - Felicity

aquacharly

• Super GirlTalker
^way to go! Get what you deserve, and it sure isn't someone you gotta share. 
Congratulations! You walked away.   :D

minikeyklush

• GirlTalker
thanks sis!  ;D

young_maiden

• Senior GirlTalker
I experienced it once. Sa simula lang masaya pero eventually makukunsensya ka din.

Ayoko na ulitin yun. Hay. Nagsisi talaga ako sa ginawa ko. Di ko mahal yung guy ha. Fling lang naman kami. Kaso taken siya habang magka-fling kami. Naaalala lang niya ako pag magkaaway sila ng gf niya.

Feeling ko spare tire lang ako. :(
BE STRONG.

minikeyklush

• GirlTalker
I experienced it once. Sa simula lang masaya pero eventually makukunsensya ka din.

Ayoko na ulitin yun. Hay. Nagsisi talaga ako sa ginawa ko. Di ko mahal yung guy ha. Fling lang naman kami. Kaso taken siya habang magka-fling kami. Naaalala lang niya ako pag magkaaway sila ng gf niya.

Feeling ko spare tire lang ako. :(

Hi sis young_maiden, so true sis, good for you hindi ka nafall sa kanya.. kasi at the end of the day, when you already had this special feelings for that person and ikaw yung pangatlo lang sa relationship, napakasakit nun sis, and you knew from the start na there's no chance na ikaw ang pipiliin kasi on the side ka lang.. :(

anyway, at least you've learned your lesson, mas magandang ikaw ang priority hehe
;D

krnmprl

• Junior GirlTalker
I was in this kind of arrangement before. Ang sabi sakin ng lola ko dati, everything in life is a decision. Pinaniniwalaan ko yun, minsan lang talaga may mga bagay na hindi nakadepende sa common sense or desisyon mo.

I understand how people keep saying it's not about what you feel, but where your commitment lies. So I guess when you're 30 or something and you realize there's another person who understands you better than the person you married you're supposed to ignore that because you have kids, commitments etc

I'd have done the same thing, I'd have done the more responsible thing. I'd have gone back to my marriage to fix it and forgotten all about my affair and dismissed it as some urge to "scratch where it itches" but when i wake up everyday i will not lie to myself and say this marriage/ relationship allows me to become the best i can be and i am happy in it. we owe ourselves a little bit of honesty. i mean just that, i don't care if i lie to everyone else.

i mean, i know for some people it's best to stay in their marriages but some people you know, the other way is better for them. but that's not an option here, walang divorce at hindi socially acceptable ang maghiwalay at sumama sa iba.

it took me years to get over this affair. it was degrading. you can't just call, you can't just text, you can't just go out. wala kang karapatang mag demand ng oras atensyon, etc. kasi naipangako na yun sa iba.

so pagkatapos ng lahat ng yun, i still have leftover feelings of inadequacy. minsan nakakagalit na this person you are married and have kids and stringing me along and when it doesn't work out, it's because i'm a bad person? sheesh.

but you know some people they really just have to blame their failed affairs on someone. yun lang. it was all very sad but i don't think i could have done it differently.

i think it's the worst kind of affair you can get into. i'm supposed to start seeing someone else now but i think because of that previous relationship i always think we have a snowball's chance in hell of getting it to work. eh single naman tong isa. hay.

minikeyklush

• GirlTalker
sad to hear that sis krnmprl, but yun nga nasabi mo na everything in life is a decision, sana you can find your own serenity to accept things as they are, let go of the people na kelangan iletgo and moved on kahit sobrang mahirap at masakit, coz at the end of the day, ikaw at ikaw lang din ang makakasolved nung problem na yan, in whatever decision you will going to make. Sis pray alot, i know more than anyone else si God ang makakatulong sayo.. Godbless!

whimsyme

• GirlTalker
not a 3rd party but how would you explain why there are women who seem to be lapitin ng mga married men?  hindi naman ako malandi.  even my friends say pa nga na kulang ako sa landi. bakit ganoon?

minikeyklush

• GirlTalker
Re: Being a 3rd party in a relationship..your reactions & POV's about this
« Reply #10 on: April 10, 2011, 04:49:29 PM »
@sis whimsyme, tumpak.. unexplainable nga din yung mga ganung scenario minsan, pero ang di katanggap tanggap dun, may mga lalaking sadyang sorry for word "sadyang malandi" at kahit committed na di pa rin natatahimik.. nako talaga.. :(

faith

• GirlTalker
Re: Being a 3rd party in a relationship..your reactions & POV's about this
« Reply #11 on: April 15, 2011, 05:56:24 PM »
ako once with my 1st bf..sabi kasi hiwalay na. ako naman kasi 1st timer nga, sige tinanggap si ex. ok naman relationship, at first. pero nang lumaon, parang iba naman nagustuhan nya.  basta hindi na maganda yung relationship.  so i broke up with him.  timing naman pag-uwi ng gf nya before me. so parang naging sila naman.

before kasi may gusto pa talaga yung ex nya sa kanya.  pero hindi ko iniisip ano yung feelings ng girl.  naintindihan ko lang noong ako naman yong nasa lugar.  mas ok talaga if wala tayong nasasaktan or naaapakang ibang tao.  feeling ko may blessing from above.  ganun sa amin ni 2nd bf.

chubbycheeks

• Senior GirlTalker
I was a third party years ago in college. The guy said that they weren't seeing each other anymore and I believed him.  I mean, who else was I supposed to believe?  Anyway, it didn't work out because he had unresolved feelings about his gf or relationship and I didn't like the situation he put me in (when I found out).  Bottomline, we really should get to know our potential partners first before committing to them. 

confusedgirl51

I was a third party before pero unaware ako, I don't know how long. Of course men will always say they are single, not committed etc... but I'm not guilty since di ko naman alam.
I love you so much but it doesn't mean I can't live without you

confusedgirl51

hirap! hindi mo alam kun san lulugar lalo na kakilala ko din yung gf niya hehe. nakokonsensiya ako pero gusto ko kasi yung guy since 2005 kaso may bf ako nun time na yun at nung nagka chance kame magkasama nagconfess din siya sakin tas we started communicating and lumalabas kame. pero bigla nawala mga 3 weeks ndi nagparamdam tas ngayon eto na naman siya once a week magparamdam. ewan ko balak ko na tigilan paunti unti hindi ko kase matiis. bahala na gusto ko lang maging friends pa din kame kahit ano mangyare kase ok naman kame as friends dati so yun lang wish ko

Sorry girl pero I don't know kung paano mo natake maging 3rd party. On your part kasi alam mo, understandable sana kung hindi mo alam. Advice ko lang sa 'yo sa mga ganyang lalaki, time comes na ikaw din ang papalit sa rule ng 1st gf. You are the gf and other girl will become 3rd parties. When that time comes, you'll understand the feeling of the gf.
I love you so much but it doesn't mean I can't live without you

potpotpo

• GirlTalker
not a 3rd party but how would you explain why there are women who seem to be lapitin ng mga married men?  hindi naman ako malandi.  even my friends say pa nga na kulang ako sa landi. bakit ganoon?

maybe dahil u seem naive, kapag nakuha ka ni married guy then he will have a very nice stroke on his ego

sweet.trish

• Junior GirlTalker
@sis _AiaH_

oo nga, feeling ko the best, nothing compares talaga. ang galing mambola, magpakilig, magpakita ng concern. feeling ko naman totoo, pero iniisip ko din, pang ilan na ba ko sa mga babaeng ni-treat nya ng ganun.

mahal/minahal ko nga eh. o sige na, aaminin ko na, apektado pa rin ako hehe.

its over now ( or akala ko lang hehe) kasi eto may bf na ko pero kino-confuse na naman nya ko. wala syang ginagawang "moves". magkita man kami, smile lang or hi/hello. alam kong umiiwas na rin sya.

potpotpo

• GirlTalker
^ sis my bf ka na pala, focus ka nalang sa kanya kasi kung single ang bf mo mas may makikita ka sa future mo. Wag ka na pa-confuse sa married man na yan, wala kang future with him.

sweet.trish

• Junior GirlTalker
^korek sis. nakoooo iwas na nga din ako eh. i love my bf so much.

hirap magcontrol,but i know kaya ko. kinaya ko nga dati lumayo nung wala akong bf pa eh. thank sis/.

potpotpo

• GirlTalker
tama sis, mahirap yung may ka-share  ;)

ADVERTISEMENT
follow us
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
Featured Articles
5 Steps to Financial Fitness in Tough Times
Instead of grumbling about the plight of the peso and dwelling on the negative, try these helpful tips to stay afloat. Remember--a little discipline goes a long way!
You're the breadwinner: Now what?
You want the freedom to spend your money as you wish but you know that if you don’t bring home the bacon, no one else will.
Getting money-wise: Why women are naturally capable of managing cash
She works hard for the money but she doesn’t know how to invest it. Here, Pearlsha Abubakar tells us why women are capable of managing their money well, but don’t. Read and get smart with your money.
Never go broke again! The FN guide to financial freedom-forever!
Fear not bankruptcy or eternal dependence on your parents (or a man!). There's a financial strategy for everybody. Read and get money-wise.
Wise up: Start your own business!
Tired of living from paycheck to paycheck? Why not go into business? Read on and find out how just a little cash can become a lot.