Get weekly updates via email!
tip of the day TUE 21 OCT 14
Going swimsuit shopping? If you have wide shoulders, play up your torso with colorful bikini bottoms. A square neckline will also do wonders for your upper
  • Good House Keeping
    Judy Ann Santos-Agoncillo returns to our cover this September issue and gets candid about money, marriage, and motherhood.
    Good Housekeeping
  • Women's Health
    Drop two sizes fast—with simple exercises you can do at home! This month's ultimate weight-loss special shows you how. Plus, real women share how you, too, can shed and keep off excess weight for good.
    Women's Health
GIRLTALK

Author Topic: Government employees, share your work load/compensation/environment here  (Read 21052 times)

cool_chique

• Junior GirlTalker
  • morena beauty
    • cheapest nu skin products!
I wonder how's work in the government? mukhang magaan lang ang work load since monday to friday lang? how's the compensation? puro aged 30's and above na ba ang co-workers? ;D
Life is violent and cruel by nature, so when something good come along, you gotta stop and celebrate it - True Blood

victim

• GirlTalker
the age of the employees varies, from 21 up to 65 :-)

workload depends on the position.

compensation is at par, again, depending on the position. for entry position level like grade 8, salary is P14k++ plus allowances so more or less, an entry position level receives around P19k/month.

entry position level in the government is equivalent to a bank teller.

ysa.belle

• a mother, sister, daughter, wife and lover... oh and a
  • Super GirlTalker
  • been there, done that...
?
« Last Edit: October 22, 2012, 07:18:08 PM by ysa.belle »
♥ Life is a journey from one point to another. You know where you will end up, but you don't know what route will get you there... ♥
 :)

marie05

• GirlTalker
if the salary is 14k, it's grade 16. entry position depends if you're on the clerical or technical position.

ysa.belle

• Super GirlTalker
 :D
« Last Edit: October 22, 2012, 07:18:29 PM by ysa.belle »
♥ Life is a journey from one point to another. You know where you will end up, but you don't know what route will get you there... ♥

marie05

• GirlTalker
plus hazard pay or whatever allowances siguro. usually a grade 16 can take home a 20k++ salary a month

ysa.belle

• Super GirlTalker
« Last Edit: October 22, 2012, 07:18:38 PM by ysa.belle »

cool_chique

• Junior GirlTalker
  • morena beauty
sorry for my ignorance,but what do those "grades" mean?
and most gov't bodies work monday to friday only right?
Life is violent and cruel by nature, so when something good come along, you gotta stop and celebrate it - True Blood

ysa.belle

• Super GirlTalker
 :D
« Last Edit: October 22, 2012, 07:18:48 PM by ysa.belle »

sosychill

• VALAR MORGHULIS
  • Junior GirlTalker
  • KHALEESI
    • twitter
mga sis, can you give me tips how to apply sa mga government agencies?? okay so after checking their websites,and saw whats available position do I need to walk in sa offices nila? yung iba kasi walang email address na provided, so nahihirapan talaga ko mag apply sa gobyerno, first step is what?? sorry noob heheh. thanks sa inyo  :D
Follow Me!!

Hogwarts is my home, but sometimes flying to westeros with the dragons isnt so bad.

sweet_cherry

• Junior GirlTalker
^sis, ako nag pasa ako sa personnel section nila

SG 25 ako. Mahirap work ko, my mind is working all the time, pero heaven compared sa pinanggalingan ko sa private. And oo masarap yung feeling ng 8 to 5 workday  :)

sosychill

• VALAR MORGHULIS
  • Junior GirlTalker
  • KHALEESI
    • twitter
^sis yung personnel section sa mismong company yon diba. san ka pala work? gusto ko den talaga mag apply sa governtment, mabilis lang ba ang process after you submitted?
Follow Me!!

Hogwarts is my home, but sometimes flying to westeros with the dragons isnt so bad.

cool_chique

• Junior GirlTalker
  • morena beauty
^^sis, why did you say it's heaven compared to your job sa private

ysa.belle

• Super GirlTalker
@sweet cherry. sg 25? is your position a technical one?

michi247

• Senior GirlTalker
walang ba age limit sa gov't and share naman panu mag-apply? ano na ba minimum pay sa gov't?
« Last Edit: April 06, 2011, 08:41:01 AM by michi247 »

j a n i z

• Junior GirlTalker
  • always inlove!
ako din want to work s government. Board exam passer ako and cumlaude. Accountancy course. pero by next year na kase mag one year pa lang ako dito s new work ko. sana if anyone dito s GT working s government and may alam n position n available, pakipost para mabasa din ng ibang taga GT. thanks!

sweet_cherry

• Junior GirlTalker
@ysa.belle: nasa legal ako..

heaven compared to private kasi 8am to 5pm, mas hindi pressured compared to private although downside: walang trips abroad

shegothim

• lakwatsera and a
  • Super GirlTalker
clerical ang position ko. newly graduate ako nung pumasok ako dito sa office. mga nakasama ko sa ojt nakapasok din dito. pag clerical ang positon mo siguro nasa 9-10k ang basic salary ng entry level.

sa receiving section ako so laging may clients. nakakapagod minsan lalo na kung marami kaming pinaprocess. minsan naman patay ang oras so relax relax kami nun. madalas akong mag-ot sa work ko ng walang bayad. pag may project lang saka nagkakaroon ng bayad or leave credits (cto) ang bayad depende rin sa oras na accomplish mo. mas gusto ko ang cto para makapagleave ako at di mababawas iyon sa naeearn kong leave monthly.

though 8-5 talaga ang working hours sa govt pero dito sa amin basta nakapasok na ang clients ng 4-5pm mapaprocess ang papel nila. so minsan umaabot kami ng 6pm pataas sa pagtanggap ng documents. flexi-time din pala kami so ako madalas 930am-630pm ang pasok ko. meron naman sa amin pumapasok ng 7-4.

may mga positions sa amin na may mga trainings abroad pero kami di na kami umaasa dun.

walang age limit sa govt. dapat nga lang makapagcomply ka sa mga requirements na hinihingi nila. di lang kasi sila (iyong office) ang titingin ng papel mo pati na rin sa csc so dapat kumpleto.

balita ko magoopen ng positions dito sa office namin. post ko dito or pm ko na lang iyong mga gustong mag-apply sa govt.
backreading is the key to a successful trip ;D

Wag sasabihing parang di sa Pilipinas, dapat maganda talaga ang Pilipinas

"Everything referring to my native country interests me greatly"
~Jose Rizal's letter to Blumentritt

http://shegothim.blogspot.com

sosychill

• VALAR MORGHULIS
  • Junior GirlTalker
  • KHALEESI
    • twitter
^san ka sis?
Follow Me!!

cool_chique

• Junior GirlTalker
  • morena beauty
nice info sis! :) onga san ka?

kaso peg entry level talaga,baba lang ng sweldo. ano benefits non? regular naba agad o casual/contractual muna?

ADVERTISEMENT
follow us
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
Featured Articles
5 Steps to Financial Fitness in Tough Times
Instead of grumbling about the plight of the peso and dwelling on the negative, try these helpful tips to stay afloat. Remember--a little discipline goes a long way!
You're the breadwinner: Now what?
You want the freedom to spend your money as you wish but you know that if you don’t bring home the bacon, no one else will.
Getting money-wise: Why women are naturally capable of managing cash
She works hard for the money but she doesn’t know how to invest it. Here, Pearlsha Abubakar tells us why women are capable of managing their money well, but don’t. Read and get smart with your money.
Never go broke again! The FN guide to financial freedom-forever!
Fear not bankruptcy or eternal dependence on your parents (or a man!). There's a financial strategy for everybody. Read and get money-wise.
Wise up: Start your own business!
Tired of living from paycheck to paycheck? Why not go into business? Read on and find out how just a little cash can become a lot.