Get weekly updates via email!
tip of the day SAT 20 DEC 14
Want to make your skin softer and less dry? Spread on lotion or body oil immediately after you shower.
  • Good House Keeping
    End your year on a sweet note with the December issue of Good Housekeeping magazine!
    Good Housekeeping
GIRLTALK

Author Topic: Directory of OB-GYNE/FERTILITY Doctors  (Read 80885 times)

glittersky

• GirlTalker
Re: Directory of OB-GYNE/FERTILITY Doctors
« Reply #80 on: October 31, 2012, 10:38:36 PM »
chocolatepink & gurl2die4

Dr Ces is my OB. I highly recommend her! Shes so nice and maalaga. Just gave birth last july 31 via nsd :)

chocolatepink

• Senior GirlTalker
  • Inlove & Blessed
« Reply #81 on: November 01, 2012, 09:13:36 AM »
^ that's great! Thanks sis!
We may feel afraid, but we dont have to be afraid. We can go forward w/knees shaking saying "God is with us. He will never leave us or forsake us & we can do everything that we need to do. We will not be in fear. What can man do to us?" -Psalm 116:6

sweet_ichigo

• Probationary
« Reply #82 on: November 18, 2012, 04:19:33 AM »
Hi sisses,

I have only one fallopian tube (and ovary) left, after my surgery.
Now, we have problem of having baby because yung natitira kong fallopian tube barado na.
I've consulted an ob infertility doctor and after few months of ttc naturally, unsuccessful pa din, so doctor recommend me to do artificial insemination na lang, medyo against to my belief and principle kaya we stop seeing the doctor na.
Can anyone suggest any doctor that will take care of me to conceive naturally?
* I know it will be hard because, when it comes.to infertility, doctors may not have same principle as mine pero im still hoping that i can find a doctor na hindi masyadong modern :)
Please help.
Matthew 7:7
Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you.

Matthew 7:8
"For everyone who asks receives; the one who seeks finds; and to the one who knocks, the door will be opened.

skies

• GirlTalker
« Reply #83 on: November 18, 2012, 08:50:55 AM »
Hi.pa recommend naman ng OB na maxicare accredited.st luke's or cardinal.this is ny 2nd pregnancy but i have to change OB kasi sayang yun healthcard ko.sana yun mabait and very accomodating.my OB kasi before was very cool and practical.kahit text ko lang sya she answers and di oa sumingil.thanks in advance!

nelhey22

• Probationary
« Reply #84 on: November 27, 2012, 04:06:05 PM »
hi anyone pls. help

how much ang operative hysteroscopy?

Please i really need this info asap.. Thanks a lot ...

aulive

• GirlTalker
« Reply #85 on: November 30, 2012, 08:16:29 PM »
^ depends on where would you like to have it done & who will do it.. i have talked to 2 OBs & same sila ng sinabi, minimum is 50k..

Cheenyv

• GirlTalker
« Reply #86 on: December 02, 2012, 11:14:58 PM »
Parefer naman o.b sa cardinal... Thanks

pretty_bookie65

• perfecting the partner title, excited mum to be
« Reply #87 on: December 03, 2012, 11:24:52 AM »
Feedback nman po for Dra. Biscara of San Juan de Dios. :)
i love you both.
i am whole with you in my life.

vampirechick

• Probationary
« Reply #88 on: December 04, 2012, 12:27:16 PM »
Hi sisses! Feedback din po kay Dr. Regina Capistrano. TIA!

agape

• Senior GirlTalker
« Reply #89 on: January 07, 2013, 11:33:58 AM »
Should a virgin have an OB/Gyne?
At what age should you have regular check-ups with an OB-Gyne?
Integrity, Ethics, Etiquette...

domestic diva

• Super GirlTalker
« Reply #90 on: January 07, 2013, 03:32:38 PM »
For those living in the South:

Dra. Abbey Wong-Espiritu

Her schedule is: Mtwf 1030-1230pm.
Wellcare clinic and labs inc waltermart sta rosa laguna before enchanted kingdom.

PF isn't sky high yet you have the best patient care with her :)
Hail to St. Joseph of the Holy Cloak!

rHONyl11

• Probationary
« Reply #91 on: January 11, 2013, 11:41:13 AM »
hi mga sis! im new member here. we have same problem.i got pregnant last 2011 but unfortunately my baby died and has an anencephaly. its been 1 yr. since i got pregnant and now i really want to get pregnant again. may i know the contact no. po of dra. Chiaoling Sua Lao? and how much po ang checkup sa kanya? please reply po!

rHONyl11

• Probationary
« Reply #92 on: January 11, 2013, 11:54:52 AM »
@meg1104 hi po! may i know po the contact no. of dr. justina go. we have the same situation PCOS and really want to get pregnant again. reasonable po ba ang fee nya? gusto ko po magpaalaga sa kanya. reply po please! thank you :)

bitt3rswit

• Senior GirlTalker
« Reply #93 on: January 11, 2013, 11:58:41 AM »
^ Hi sis, OB ko si Sua-Lao. She has a clinic in Medical City. 9881000/9887000 loc. 5215. Tuesday and Thursday 2-5pm. Meron rin siya sa condesa. pero hindi ko alam number dun. Medyo mahal ang checkup sa kanya if may kasamang ultrasound. mga 1 - 2K.

mafiapenguins

• The Penguin
  • Super GirlTalker
  • the biggest Cosa Nostra operation on 16 dec 2011
    • Cosa Nostra
« Reply #94 on: January 11, 2013, 12:19:45 PM »
Should a virgin have an OB/Gyne?
At what age should you have regular check-ups with an OB-Gyne?

every woman, virgin, or active, should have an OB and have regular check-up. it's part of taking care of ourselves. parang, we all have doctors, diba? usually, once a year lang naman ang routine check-up, which should include PAP Smear. One should start seeing an OB by 18 or when they start exploring na (i hope you get what i mean). some people kasi start younger, some late. I started seeing my OB when I was in first year college, I was about 16 then, and was diagnosed with yeast infection. I wouldn't have known that, kala ko tamang may itch lang, hindi naman grabe. Since then, I see her regularly.

HTH

agape

• Senior GirlTalker
« Reply #95 on: January 11, 2013, 10:27:02 PM »
^sinong OB ang okay for Virgin? ayoko lang ma-trauma sa TVS.
sa APE exam sa office before, we asked about Pap Smear,
and required lang sya for women 35 and up daw.
So some of us who wanted to be checked, hindi na nangyari unless me symptoms.
Other HMO only do it on those who are 40+ pa nga e.

maika14

• it's fun bein a
  • Super GirlTalker
« Reply #96 on: January 12, 2013, 03:45:56 AM »
^ Sis, you were told na trans V lang daw ang pwede? Actually sis, instead of transv, one can opt for trans abdominal ultrasound or even rectal ultrasound for a closer look. There are hymens kasi na kasya ang probe ng transv and there are hymens naman almost closed na yung vagina. Different cases for different ladies. Tell your OB that you're a virgin. Para hindi na nila iprescribe ang transv. Anong area ba ng OB ang hanap mo sis? Maybe malapit lang sayo yung OB ko. She has clinic in MCU, in front of PGH and SM Manila.
Always believe that something wonderful is about to happen.

"enjoy life. take it easy. anyway, nobody gets out of here alive." ^_^

agape

• Senior GirlTalker
« Reply #97 on: January 13, 2013, 12:15:55 AM »
^Thanks. Manila area ako. What is her clinic days/hours? How much consultation?
I will suggest trans abdominal ultrasound na lang muna, or blood/urine tests before a transV.

chocnats

• Senior GirlTalker
  • enjoying life's everyday surprises
« Reply #98 on: January 14, 2013, 07:18:39 PM »
hello! any feedbacks po about Ma. Paz Rama of Delos Santos Mega Clinic? Or baka may marecommend po kayong OB around Pasig area? I haven't been to an OB kasi before, and since plan namin ng fiance ko na magka-baby na once we get married, I want to see one na.

Thanks mga sis! :)
The Miss is now a Missus!

Soon to be a mummy too!

My adventures in life, love and everything in between: http://missadventuresofthemissus.blogspot.com

mafiapenguins

• The Penguin
  • Super GirlTalker
  • the biggest Cosa Nostra operation on 16 dec 2011
    • Cosa Nostra
« Reply #99 on: January 15, 2013, 10:17:19 PM »
sis agape, sorry ngayon lang nakabalik...

okay lang naman ang TVS. mejo uncomfy lang sya sa simula, pero hindi naman sya masyadong masakit since hindi naman ganun kalaki yung probe. teka pala sis, bakit ka it-TVS? depende kasi kung ano ang titignan before they prescribe an examination or ultrasound. if they need to check your endometrium and ovaries, you would need to have a TVS. kung pelvic area lang and uterine check, keri lang ang transabdominal. transrectal is not usually done sa ladies, unless they need to check the rectal area, and usually sa boys ito. best is to tell your OB about your concerns.

about an OB, my OB holds clinic hours in UST in the morning 9am-12noon yata yung clinic hours nya dun. her name is dr sese.

ADVERTISEMENT
follow us
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
Featured Articles
5 Steps to Financial Fitness in Tough Times
Instead of grumbling about the plight of the peso and dwelling on the negative, try these helpful tips to stay afloat. Remember--a little discipline goes a long way!
You're the breadwinner: Now what?
You want the freedom to spend your money as you wish but you know that if you don’t bring home the bacon, no one else will.
Getting money-wise: Why women are naturally capable of managing cash
She works hard for the money but she doesn’t know how to invest it. Here, Pearlsha Abubakar tells us why women are capable of managing their money well, but don’t. Read and get smart with your money.
Never go broke again! The FN guide to financial freedom-forever!
Fear not bankruptcy or eternal dependence on your parents (or a man!). There's a financial strategy for everybody. Read and get money-wise.
Wise up: Start your own business!
Tired of living from paycheck to paycheck? Why not go into business? Read on and find out how just a little cash can become a lot.