ANTHRODIA CINNAMOMEA 60CAPS FOR $1800NT (LIMITED STOCKS ONLY!!!)
Antrodia Cinnamomea (formerly called Antrodia Camphorata) is a rare, unique and very expensive medical fungus that is only found in Taiwan’s mountain areas at the altitude of 450-2000m above sea level. This remarkable orange red fungus grows exclusively inside the rotten heartwood of the protected Taiwanese Bull Camphor Trees (Cinnamomum Kanehirai Hay Tree). Antrodia Cinnamomea has been long referred to as the “National Treasure of Taiwan” for its health benefits and very much sought after since ancient times for its efficacy in treating a wide range of ailments.
Antrodia Cinnamomea, also called “Ruby in Mushroom” in Taiwan, is rich in numerous nutrients including triterpenoids, polysaccharides (such as β-glucosan), superoxide dismutase (SOD), adenosine, proteins (immunoglobulins), vitamins (such as vitamin B, nicotinic acid), trace elements (such as calcium, phosphorus and germanium and so on), nucleic acid, agglutinin, amino acids, steroids, lignans and stabilizers for blood pressure (such as antodia acid) and the like. These physiologically active ingredients are believed to exhibit many positive effects that benefit the liver and our general well being.
Antrodia Cinnamomea has been used for centuries throughout Asia, for its powerful broad spectrum healing properties and its specific benefits:
- Anti-inflammatiory / immunomodulatory effect.
- Adrenal Cortex hormone balancing.
- Blood circulation improvement.
- Food and Alcohol intoxication.
- Hepatitis treatment.
- Immunity enhancement.
- Liver protection.
- Neuroprotective effect
- Prevention of liver fibrosis
- Vasorelaxation effect
The three key bioactive components in Antrodia Cinnamomea that are widely studied and researched for their powerful healing properties are Triterpenoids,Polysaccharides and Superoxide Dismutase (SOD).
Benefits of Triterpenoids:
- Anti-cancer agent.
- Anti-tumor properties.
- Anti microbial.
- Anti-bacterial - for fighting infections.
* Triterpenoids are considered to be potential anti-cancer agents due to activity
against growing tumors, they have direct cytotoxicity against tumor cells rather
than to normal cells.
Benefits of Polysaccharides:
- Anti-cancer agents.
- Prevention and treatment of bacterial infections.
- Minimize negative effects of radiation exposure and chemotherapy.
- Used as a treatment to minimize post operative infections.
- Aids in wound healing.
- Shown to reduce tissue damage in arthritis.
Benefits of Superoxide Dismutase (SOD)
- Anti-aging benefits
- Enhances the immune system;
- Helps support vision
- Promote neurological and cardiovascular health;
- Promotes health joint structure and function
- Relieve minor muscle soreness after exercise;
- Revitalises cells and reduces that rate of cell destruction;
- Supports the respiratory system;
- Systemic enzyme and antioxidant.
In recent years, hundreds of Clinical Trials and Scientific Studies have focused the attention of the world on the true healing potential of this rare and precious mushroom.Scientific studies support the use of Antrodia Cinnamomea as an effective Nutritional Supplement in the fight against Prostate Cancer, Breast Cancer, Bladder Cancer, Leukemia, Pancreatic Cancer and Hepatoma (Liver Cancer). Scientific studies are also showing the effectiveness of Antrodia Cinnamomea as an Immune Booster and Anti-Inflammatory, as well as highlighting its function in treating liver diseases such as Hepatitis and Liver Fibrosis.