Get weekly updates via email!
tip of the day THU 02 OCT 14
Involve yourself in your child’s life by inviting his friends over for a playdate. While you’re at it, invite the mommies of his pals as well
  • Good House Keeping
    Judy Ann Santos-Agoncillo returns to our cover this September issue and gets candid about money, marriage, and motherhood.
    Good Housekeeping
  • Women's Health
    Drop two sizes fast—with simple exercises you can do at home! This month's ultimate weight-loss special shows you how. Plus, real women share how you, too, can shed and keep off excess weight for good.
    Women's Health
GIRLTALK

Author Topic: All about Philhealth II  (Read 66227 times)

chocolatepink

• Senior GirlTalker
  • Inlove & Blessed
Re: All about Philhealth II
« Reply #280 on: December 04, 2012, 02:40:52 PM »
^newborn screening benefits sana ia-avail ko e mukhang yung birth cert matagal pa bago ma-process yun ng ospital..
We may feel afraid, but we dont have to be afraid. We can go forward w/knees shaking saying "God is with us. He will never leave us or forsake us & we can do everything that we need to do. We will not be in fear. What can man do to us?" -Psalm 116:6

leizel83

• What goes around, always comes around...
« Reply #281 on: December 05, 2012, 09:04:41 AM »
^ newborn screening is already included sa philhealth benefits nya. Newborn Care Package ang tawag nyan. Ok lang yan sis. Ako nga, it took me 2 weeks to get my baby's live birth. You can ask for the requirements at philhealth office. Medyo matagal lang ang reimbursement process ng philhealth, around 3-4 months. I received my check through mail after 5 months na.
Be thankful for what you have; you'll end up having more... If you concentrate on what you don't have, you will never ever have enough

freelancer_babe

• I'm a
  • Super GirlTalker
    • The Lady Programmer
« Reply #282 on: December 05, 2012, 01:25:19 PM »
Anyone paid their 2013 payments in advance?

I did. P100 pa lang ang charge nila up to the end of the year December 31, 2012. Next year tig-P200 na yun.

Better pay in advance mga sisses. P1,200 rin yan na nasave ninyo.  :)
Catch a man a fish and you can sell it to him. Teach a man to fish and you ruin a wonderful business opportunity. (Karl Marx)

chocolatepink

• Senior GirlTalker
  • Inlove & Blessed
« Reply #283 on: December 05, 2012, 05:00:05 PM »
^^thanks sis liezel83! :)

2 weeks yung birth cert? Which means kahit hindi pa NSO copy pwede na ako mag-reimburse sa philhealth? 5mos matagal pala! I hope you dont mind magkano ang na-reimburse mo? Thanks!
We may feel afraid, but we dont have to be afraid. We can go forward w/knees shaking saying "God is with us. He will never leave us or forsake us & we can do everything that we need to do. We will not be in fear. What can man do to us?" -Psalm 116:6

leizel83

• What goes around, always comes around...
« Reply #284 on: December 06, 2012, 12:56:11 PM »
@chocolatepink

The amount of benefit for Newborn Care Package is 1,750 sis. Yung sa akin, my baby was left in the hospital for 4 days because of jaundice. That's why the amount re-imburse to me was more than 5k.
Be thankful for what you have; you'll end up having more... If you concentrate on what you don't have, you will never ever have enough

chocolatepink

• Senior GirlTalker
  • Inlove & Blessed
« Reply #285 on: December 07, 2012, 10:40:13 AM »
^ thanks sis I went to the nearest philhealth office yesterday to secure an id plus nag-inquire na rin ako how to reimburse newborn benefits.. Tinanong ako kung nakalabas na ng ospital ang sabi sa akin secure ko lang daw yung mga requirements ospital na daw bahala i-deduct yun sa bill para di na daw ako mag-reimburse..

That's why I got confused..

freelancer_babe

• I'm a
  • Super GirlTalker
    • The Lady Programmer
« Reply #286 on: December 07, 2012, 12:24:27 PM »
^ may mga ospital na nagdeduct sa billing, mayroon ding hindi.

yung sa tatay ko nadeduct sa billing kaya walang reimbursement.

yun naman sa friend ko, reimbursement ang ginawa.
Catch a man a fish and you can sell it to him. Teach a man to fish and you ruin a wonderful business opportunity. (Karl Marx)

chocolatepink

• Senior GirlTalker
  • Inlove & Blessed
« Reply #287 on: December 07, 2012, 01:53:23 PM »
^ thanks sis! :) sayang naman yung benefit kasi kapag di nagamit..

jemster

• GirlTalker
« Reply #288 on: December 07, 2012, 08:03:34 PM »
hi mga sis. I hope someone could answer my query:

I will give birth on February 2013. I was employed from July 2009- December 2011, then February to March 2012. Then July up to present. I read kasi dito to be able to use Philhealth, dapat may posted contributions for the last 9 months. Kaso sa February, 8 months pa lang contribution ko kase I was unemployed from April to June 2012. HIndi ko na ba tlaga magagamit [textspeak!] Philhealth benefit ko? Sayang kase e huhuh. PLease sana po may sumagot. :)

chocolatepink

• Senior GirlTalker
  • Inlove & Blessed
« Reply #289 on: December 07, 2012, 08:23:25 PM »
^ i know if you're employed it's only 3mos contribution..
For voluntary it's 9mos contribution. Let's wait for others to reply & confirm.

DENDEN03b

• couch potato and wannabe diva
  • GirlTalker
« Reply #290 on: December 17, 2012, 04:40:45 PM »
already on my 35th week, nagrequest na ko sa HR namin ng Philhealth Form 1 at certification ng contribution ko.  ;)
loving my precious little peanut. :D

NiceAcey

• GirlTalker
  • 100 most beautiful things
« Reply #291 on: December 17, 2012, 05:31:56 PM »
Hello mga sis! 23rd week na tomorrow. Magre resign ako at 33 weeks. Hingi narin ako ng form 1 at contributions before my last day.  :)
Our blessing - baby boy (April 17, 2013)

super bratinella

• I am officially a HomeOwner;queen of the house; a non stop
  • Super GirlTalker
  • call me sis bratty for short..
    • Blog
« Reply #292 on: December 19, 2012, 08:47:00 PM »
I just want to share, if your OB and her team are Philhealth accredited then your hospital is also Philhealth accredited, you will be able to get the maximum reimbursement unlike kung hospital lang ang philhealth accredited..
I am nobody.

Nobody is PERFECT.

Therefore, I am PERFECT!.

http://superbratinella.blogspot.com/

tina14

• HR practitioner by Day, Product Distributor by Night - Certified Workaholic
  • GirlTalker
    • Anything Goes Here
« Reply #293 on: December 27, 2012, 10:25:33 PM »
hi mga sis. I hope someone could answer my query:

I will give birth on February 2013. I was employed from July 2009- December 2011, then February to March 2012. Then July up to present. I read kasi dito to be able to use Philhealth, dapat may posted contributions for the last 9 months. Kaso sa February, 8 months pa lang contribution ko kase I was unemployed from April to June 2012. HIndi ko na ba tlaga magagamit [textspeak!] Philhealth benefit ko? Sayang kase e huhuh. PLease sana po may sumagot. :)

^hi sis. you may try checking with Philhealth if you can payoff as early as now yung kulang na contributions para makapagavail ka ng benefits. from what i know, pumapayag naman sila. coordinate ka na lang sa hr niyo kung puwede ipaprocess yun ng company or kung ikaw mismo magprocess, need mo ba sila bigyan ng receipt for documentation purposes.

i hope this helps. :)
Ephesians 3:20
Now to him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to his power that is at work within us

http://www.facebook.com/AnythingGoesHereStore

tina14

• GirlTalker
    • Anything Goes Here
« Reply #294 on: December 27, 2012, 10:31:18 PM »
I just want to share, if your OB and her team are Philhealth accredited then your hospital is also Philhealth accredited, you will be able to get the maximum reimbursement unlike kung hospital lang ang philhealth accredited..

^nice! thanks sis! ikalat sa mga expecting moms! malaking tulong to :)
Now to him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to his power that is at work within us

tina14

• GirlTalker
    • Anything Goes Here

super bratinella

• I am officially a HomeOwner;queen of the house; a non stop
  • Super GirlTalker
  • call me sis bratty for short..
    • Blog
« Reply #296 on: December 28, 2012, 08:33:20 PM »
^thanks sis, very helpful information.
I am nobody.

Nobody is PERFECT.

Therefore, I am PERFECT!.

http://superbratinella.blogspot.com/

tina14

• GirlTalker
    • Anything Goes Here
« Reply #297 on: January 16, 2013, 10:06:36 AM »
^thanks sis, very helpful information.

no prob po. dapat kase maging aware tayo sa ating mga benefits dahil benefits natin to. tayo din matatamaan in the end.  8)

mom_of_ryelee

• Junior GirlTalker
« Reply #298 on: January 16, 2013, 11:11:51 AM »
gave birth last jan5. used my hubby's philhealth na ofw.. my bill was 48k+ pero 28k lang binayad namin.. for baby (kasi naiwan siya 4days sa hospital due to meconium) 16k+ bill nya pero 7500 lang binayad namin.. laking tulong ng philhealth.. tama si sis tina mas okay kung accredited hospital and mga doctors mo sa philhealth para maximize ang kaltas.. 19k nabawas sa akin for CS and nasa 9k kay baby.. kasama na lahat din yung newborn package..  ;)

tina14

• GirlTalker
    • Anything Goes Here
« Reply #299 on: January 20, 2013, 08:55:01 PM »
sa mga sisses natin na employed, check po natin kung ang mga employers natin ay nagimplement na ng increase sa ating mga hulog sa philhealth. :)

effective na po kase ang increase [note: on certain salary brackets) sa philhealth contributions this year.   :) mabuting nababantayan natin kung tama ang ating mga hulog.

ADVERTISEMENT
follow us
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
Featured Articles
5 Steps to Financial Fitness in Tough Times
Instead of grumbling about the plight of the peso and dwelling on the negative, try these helpful tips to stay afloat. Remember--a little discipline goes a long way!
You're the breadwinner: Now what?
You want the freedom to spend your money as you wish but you know that if you don’t bring home the bacon, no one else will.
Getting money-wise: Why women are naturally capable of managing cash
She works hard for the money but she doesn’t know how to invest it. Here, Pearlsha Abubakar tells us why women are capable of managing their money well, but don’t. Read and get smart with your money.
Never go broke again! The FN guide to financial freedom-forever!
Fear not bankruptcy or eternal dependence on your parents (or a man!). There's a financial strategy for everybody. Read and get money-wise.
Wise up: Start your own business!
Tired of living from paycheck to paycheck? Why not go into business? Read on and find out how just a little cash can become a lot.