Get weekly updates via email!
tip of the day FRI 01 AUG 14
Nix the patterns and go for solid colors when you choose pants--they make your hips and backside look smaller.
  • Good House Keeping
    The July issue is our Makeover Special! Be inspired by the weight-loss successes of The Biggest Loser’s Kayen Lazaro and Osie Nebreja, who entered the reality TV show simply wanting to lose weight but ended up gaining whole new (healthier!) lives.
    Good Housekeeping
  • Women's Health
    Jumpstart your best body today with this month’s best foods special. Women’s Health shares over 100 of the best packaged foods for women, sourced from leading supermarkets, specialty stores, and delivery services.
    Women's Health
GIRLTALK

Author Topic: how much did you spend for your kids party part II  (Read 112203 times)

mommyfirst

• GirlTalker
Re: how much did you spend for your kids party part II
« Reply #20 on: June 05, 2011, 06:43:26 PM »
Share ko lang mga sis.

On my baby's last birthday just last May, preparation was less than a week. We booked McDo quezon avenue 4 days before her bday. The next day I went to Divi for the additional additional giveaways and raffle prizes. My sister ordered the cake from Red Ribbon.
I booked the photobooth and the face paint people two days before the bday.
The result - one of the most successful bdays ever, not to mention the cheapest.

McDo food/package - P15,000 (90 guests)
Raffle/giveaways -     P  5,000  (Divi)
Photobooth -              P  3,000  (Picture Avenue)
Face Paint -                P  2,000   (Good Vibes)
                              -------------------
                                 P25,000

Note - I didn't put in the cake coz my sister was the one who shouldered it. I think it was around P2k.
Minsan mas successful pa ang mga parties na di masyadong napagplanuhan. Pero exception lang siguro ito. But the party was successful coz the kids had fun and that's the most important consideration of all.

stormy

• Super GirlTalker
« Reply #21 on: June 05, 2011, 08:46:31 PM »
^wow nice naman nito sis :) pag simula ng Plano mga ganito naiisip ko :) pumapalya ako pag last week ng preps Gaya ngayon.

Mommy1

• GirlTalker
« Reply #22 on: June 06, 2011, 12:29:08 AM »
Hi, i just came back from my son's first bday party.  Oha, diretso ako dito.  Haha.  Here are my costs:
CIRCUS THEME
venue: 11,000
decorator: 12,000
foodcarts : pasta bar
                Miniburgers
                Waffledog
                Frenchfries
                Mixed balls
                Drinks bar
                Sorbetes
                =23,000 good for 150 everything
 Add'l carts: pick&mix -5,000
                  Pizza pedricos- 6,750
                  Snowcone- 1,000
Entertainment: 2 stiltwalkers
                      Unicyclist/juggler
                      Acrobats
                      =13,000
entertainment 2: jiggles- 8,500
Facepaint ang glitter tattoo: 3,750
cake: 3,300
Gamebooths and tables and chairs: 15,270
prizes and lootbags: 8,000
Raffle:1,500
Printed materials: 2,500

Total: 114,570

happyfemme

• a DIVALICIOUS
  • Senior GirlTalker
  • Embrace life to the fullest!
« Reply #23 on: June 06, 2011, 10:40:23 AM »
hows the party sis mommy1? nagkasaya ba lahat guest mo? buti it was a success, post ka pics sis!

Congrats sa party mo. :)
Well these boots are made for walking...
And that's just what they'll do...
One of these days these boots are gonna walk all over you...

Mommy1

• GirlTalker
« Reply #24 on: June 06, 2011, 03:46:59 PM »
Nagkasya naman pero naubusan ng seats! Mejo nakakahiya sa ibang guests kasi wala na maupuan and may mga napilitan na tumabi sa di kakilala.  Tsaka ang init nung venue kasi packed talaga.  Sayang, sana we stayed safe and rented a larger venue nalang.  But other than that, ok naman thanks to the suppliers i got.  No one let me down.  Sinwette naman ako on that part :)

emmrie

« Reply #25 on: June 07, 2011, 12:32:09 AM »
joining..

Mommy1, you didn't get a caterer? dami na kasi foodcart.. tama ba? hehe.. ;D

kiz_me1109

• Super GirlTalker
  • happy_mom_of_aidan
« Reply #26 on: June 07, 2011, 01:22:16 AM »
Venue: Avida Towers Cluchouse (10 out of 10) Sponsored ng sister ni hubby. I don't know how much yung rent. Kasama narin electricity and chairs.

Caterer: Lyns Catering (4 out of 10 points) madami akong reklamo sa kanila. Lalo pa at di sinunod yung bilin ko na red or black baloons lang. :(

Outfit: Cheongsan (bought it from divi) PhP450.00

Party Balloons: (with printts) From Lyns catering. (4 out of 10) i requested for only red and black balloons to match the motif pero pagdating e multi-colored. Plus, I dont like the shades. Grrr...

Balloons and other venue designs: mini balloons from divi. Ako narin gumawa ng balloon arch. Chinese lantern were made of red and black cartolina i bought from national bookstore PhP200.00

Invitations: DIY. Pina print nalang namin. Php300.00

Clowns/party host: sponsored ng sister ko. (9 out 10) Although hindi pa na enjoy ni Aidan yung clowns, I'm still satisfied with their job kasi napaka patient nila sa mga bata.

Projector: (10 out of 10) wala na akong masasabi kay kuya. sobrang tahimik pero polite. hehe... Php1500.00 for 3 hrs.

AVP: DIY. Yes, ako gumawa ng video ni Aidan. Almost 6 months kong ginawa yun pero sobrang satisfied ako sa kinalabasan. Heared good feedbacks from the visitors as well.

Souvenirs: mini cup. Ako gumawa ng design. Bought it from divisoria. I think 25/pc yun.

Cake: 8 points lang kasi walang kasamang candle. Buti nalang nakakuha ng candle yung Tita ni Mike. Personalized cake from Red ribbon. I made the lay out also. hehe... May discount din kami courtesy of Hubby's Tita. Php1300.00

Loot Bags, party hats and prizes L all from Divi. Php300.00

Guestbook : I still used Aidan scrapbook as hies guestbook para naka compile na. DIY din. :)

More or less mga 15,000

Peso Power: Max of 20k lang lahat. :)

foxygirlash

• GirlTalker
  • today is better than yesterday
« Reply #27 on: June 07, 2011, 02:31:01 AM »
^ wow, galing mag budget sis. good for how many guests ito?

kiz_me1109

• Super GirlTalker
  • happy_mom_of_aidan
« Reply #28 on: June 07, 2011, 06:04:10 AM »
^^ 80 guests sis. :) Halos lahat kasi DIY. And nakamura kami kasi sponsored yung venue. Mahal yata rent sa venue kasi vlubhouse ng Avida yun e. Pati AVP ako din gumawa so malaki talaga na save. hehe

Caterer lang talaga yung ginastusan namin. :)

Mommy1

• GirlTalker
« Reply #29 on: June 07, 2011, 11:15:14 AM »
@emmrie- yup! Wala nang catering.  :) super busog daw ng lahat ng tao and super sarap daw nung food!  If anyone wants the contact no., just tell me.  I can't post it here kasi direct supplier sila ng most of the party planners.  Bawal daw.  Hehe :) the food daw was better than if i had the party catered.  And they could go directly to the food they want. Unlike catering na there's one line to follow for all the food.  And sobrang mapipili the food choices and the no. Of servings according to what you think would be a hit.  So medyo makakamura ka din :)

sachism

• proud mom to a very charming daughter and a
  • Super GirlTalker
« Reply #30 on: June 07, 2011, 04:36:18 PM »
hi sis, ano ang kasama sa drinks bar?

lemonade

• Super GirlTalker
  • ich liebe meine tochter!
« Reply #31 on: June 08, 2011, 11:04:03 AM »
my daughter's jollibee party

jollibee (food for 60 adults/30 kids+small cake+party fee+3 mascots+lootbags) = P20,000
greenwich pizza for our vegetarian relatives = P700
invitations = P710
balloons by dynamic range = P3,000
cake by cupcakes by mommyvanj = P2,300
dress = P1,000
prizes/giveaways/candies = P3,000
tips = P500

total = P31,210   :D :D :D
« Last Edit: June 08, 2011, 01:09:34 PM by lemonade »

Mommy1

• GirlTalker
« Reply #32 on: June 08, 2011, 03:22:09 PM »
@sachism -- the drinks bar include iced tea and milo.  Naka dispenser sila na yung parang nasa mall.  Maganda siya :) pinili ko milo and iced tea kasi mabenta sa kids.  Dami din adults nag milo. Kaso maliit servings,  yung maliit na cuos lang. So Then i got additional water dispenser na hot and cold may kasama nang 2 containers of water for 600pesos from them din.  I provided 3in1 coffee nalang. Then i also had a cooler na nakaopen lang with cold juice inside.  Yung refresh na tig 4pesos lang na nakacup na tetra..? Don't know if you're familiar with that, pero enjoy naman mga tao :) i bought those sa grocery lang by the box :)

jsingson

• GirlTalker
« Reply #33 on: June 08, 2011, 06:56:55 PM »
@mommy1, you have pictures na of your party?  Would love to see your set-up, lalo na panay food cart ginamit mo :-)  This was something I wanted to do rin before but my husband didn't like the idea na panay food cart hehe..

Mommy1

• GirlTalker
« Reply #34 on: June 09, 2011, 11:00:03 AM »
Hi sis! Here are some photos.  The first one, kita lang sa background some of the foodcarts.  Meron din kasi on the other side of the room :)

http://s1111.photobucket.com/albums/h477/charmalarm1/?action=view&current=UnosBirthday-235.jpg&mediafilter=noflash

Super yummy pizza:

http://s1111.photobucket.com/albums/h477/charmalarm1/?action=view&current=UnosBirthday-14.jpg&mediafilter=noflash

Ito yung nasa other side: pick& mix and snowcone

http://s1111.photobucket.com/albums/h477/charmalarm1/?action=view&current=UnosBirthday-109.jpg&mediafilter=noflash

Waffledog and drinks and sorbetero

http://s1111.photobucket.com/albums/h477/charmalarm1/?action=view&current=UnosBirthday-109.jpg&mediafilter=noflash#!oZZ111QQcurrentZZhttp%3A%2F%2Fs1111.photobucket.com%2Falbums%2Fh477%2Fcharmalarm1%2F%3Faction%3Dview%26current%3DUnosBirthday-108.jpg

http://s1111.photobucket.com/albums/h477/charmalarm1/?action=view&current=UnosBirthday-107.jpg&mediafilter=noflash

Gamebooths sa background:

http://s1111.photobucket.com/albums/h477/charmalarm1/?action=view&current=UnosBirthday-7.jpg&mediafilter=noflash#!oZZ245QQcurrentZZhttp%3A%2F%2Fs1111.photobucket.com%2Falbums%2Fh477%2Fcharmalarm1%2F%3Faction%3Dview%26current%3DUnosBirthday-7.jpg

Lootbag:

http://s1111.photobucket.com/albums/h477/charmalarm1/?action=view&current=UnosBirthday-2.jpg&mediafilter=noflash

Stiltwalkers and unicyclist juggler (roaming)

http://s1111.photobucket.com/albums/h477/charmalarm1/?action=view&current=UnosBirthday-66.jpg&mediafilter=noflash

More venue setup and entance arch

http://s1111.photobucket.com/albums/h477/charmalarm1/?action=view&current=UnosBirthday-37.jpg&mediafilter=noflash
http://s1111.photobucket.com/albums/h477/charmalarm1/?action=view&current=UnosBirthday-11.jpg&mediafilter=noflash

Yung face painting naka table lang naman sila sa may entrance. :)

And of course, the happy family. LOL

http://s1111.photobucket.com/albums/h477/charmalarm1/?action=view&current=UnosBirthday-48.jpg&mediafilter=noflash

Phots courtesy of andrew fulo of nikon club. They're starting up a studio palang in white plains.  So cheap rates pa! Theyre very nice and easy to work with :)

betty

• happy, enthusiastic, energetic
  • Super GirlTalker
    • my store
« Reply #35 on: June 09, 2011, 11:09:53 AM »
mommy1 pm me who decorated your venue and lahat na ng suppliers hehe tia.

maui_chie

• Loving Mother & Wifey and a
  • Senior GirlTalker
« Reply #36 on: June 09, 2011, 11:11:49 AM »
^^galing sis! congrats sa successful party! :)
Adriel James addict! :)

VShe

• Junior GirlTalker
    • Glamour Power
« Reply #37 on: June 09, 2011, 05:37:49 PM »

For my daughter's 7th Birthday Party, total budget was around 32K (then yung 2K for the cake was sponsored by my BIL)

Venue:  Shakey's El Pueblo
Food:  Monster Meal Deal (pasta, pizza, chicken, mojos, garlic bread, drinks + extra rice hehe)
Cake:  Iko's Bakeshop
Photo service and Pre-event Shoot:  Leiko Lorenzo
Lootbags and Host :  Shakey's amenities
Dancing Statue Mime:   Robot Peru
Additional game prizes, DIY decor, giveaways:  Divisoria
Wonder woman costume:  Divisoria
Pink Gown (costume change):  From U.S
Mom & dad shirts:  Transfer it
Glamour doesn't just happen, people don't wake up in the morning glamorous." - Virginia Postrel

http://facebook.com/shelikeslabels

Mommy1

• GirlTalker
« Reply #38 on: June 10, 2011, 11:16:37 AM »
Naku sis, di pa ata ako pwede mag pm, or di lang ako marunong. Lol.  Here's the list and rating na din.

Venue: alexandra clubhouse 9/10 - sobrang bait ng lahat ng staff including maintenance and guards.  Very approachable and helpful sila lahat.  Kaso medyo nainitan ako.  Sabi nung guests ok lang naman daw, but i know they're just being polite kasi may mga nagpapaypay. Haha.  Dami rin siguro kasi tao.  Pero si kuya controller, ayaw bawasan yung temp nung aircon para lumamig.  Siguro they have regulations lang kaya ganun.

Decor: ace balloon lab 10/10 - sobrang nagalingan ako sa venue decor.  Ako kasi sabi ko kay winlove, yung owner, ikaw na bahala.  I trust your instincts.  Kasi diba, profession nila yun eh, so alam na nila. Tapos BOOM! Napanganga talaga ako and our guests super impressed. Umpisa palang ng party excited na yung kids makakuha ng balloons.  Haha.  And ang bilis nila trumabaho.  We started set up 11 by 3pm, sobrang linis na nung place.

Chairs/ tables/ gamebooths: party time phils. 10/10 - one hassle of all foodcarts, walang tables and chairs.  Haha.  Buti nalang anjan partytime.  Ang bilis din and ang babait ng crew! They were there the whole party helping out kahit sa pag lagay ng gifts sa table, etc.  Napakabait. And ang ganda ng gamit nila.

Foodcarts: tripleMJ 10/10 - grabe di makagetover yung family ko sa food.  Hahaha. Tsaka it would cost me siguro almost double if i booked elsewhere.
       Pizza pedrico's 10/10 - sakin, must have na ito sa lahat ng parties.  Super yummy
       Pick and mix 10/10 - ito din.  Isa pa ito naloka ako sa dami ng natuwa. Lol.

Entertainment: mr.levi 10/10 - he's the manager of talents ata.  I booked 2 stiltwalkers, 1 unicyclist juggler ( roaming sila whole party) , and acrobats.  Nakakaaliw and napakamura compared sa iba.  Baka magulat kayo.  Haha. They were very respectful and friendly din.  Yung acrobats, magaling :)
         Jiggles the balloon lady 10/10 - jiggles is jiggles.  Medyo wala ata siya sa mood magpatawa nun so medyo di magets ng guests yung ibang joke, but her balloon creations are great!

Facepainting: art n' faces 10/10 - ang bilis trumabaho! And maganda output :)

Cake: swellsweets 9/10 - cute and masarap yung cake.  Nakalimutan lang niya yung UNO sa front.  Late ko na rin naman nirequest, pero still.  But overall, ok na ok kami sa cake :)

quixotic

• Senior GirlTalker
  • mom of 2 adorable kids :)
« Reply #39 on: June 11, 2011, 10:38:38 AM »
My youngest daughter celebrated her 2nd Birthday in School :) Its our first ever school party and we had fun. The theme was HELLO KITTY Garden.

Food - Jollibee
          Menu: Spaghetti, Yum or Hotdog Sandwich, Peach Mango Pie, Drinks (125/pax)
          Add-ons: Twirlie Mascot (1,000)
          Party fee: Balloons, Jollibee Mascot, 30 prizes (1,750)
          Loot Bags: Special Loot bags with stickers and tumbler (50 each)
TOTAL: 11,750 + tip

Decor - sourced from:
          Tarpaulin layout: Hi 5 Parties (free layout)
          Tarpaulin printing: Tarpograpix 8 x6 feet (1,200)
          Balloon decor: Lavarias Party Shop (3,950)
          Additional decor: Pinwheels & Mylar Balloons (1,750)
TOTAL: 6,900

Entertainer: Jiggles The Balloon Lady
          Hosting and Balloon show + out of town fee (18,000)
TOTAL: 18,000

Cake: Little Cake Company by Sarah and Mel
          2 tier butter cream cake with fondant accents and Hello Kitty topper
TOTAL: 5,000

Photographer: Juxtapose
          Labor of 3 photographers
          Album
TOTAL: 8,000 *got a discounted price from a friend

Giveaways: Personalized Umbrellas from Divisoria (145 each)
          Ordered 50 pcs
TOTAL: 7,250

Birthday Outfit: Baby Fashionistas

Invitation:
          Layout: Perfect Pixels by Melisse (300)
          Printing cost (450)
          Envelopes: National Bookstore (140)
TOTAL: 890

Prizes: Toy Kingdom
          Was able to get 75pcs at 50ea
TOTAL: 3,700

GRAND TOTAL: 64,990

Just realized school parties are super fun especially with Jollibee. The kids were very happy. I'd love to get them again in the future. Ang cute talaga.

ADVERTISEMENT
follow us
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
Featured Articles
5 Steps to Financial Fitness in Tough Times
Instead of grumbling about the plight of the peso and dwelling on the negative, try these helpful tips to stay afloat. Remember--a little discipline goes a long way!
You're the breadwinner: Now what?
You want the freedom to spend your money as you wish but you know that if you don’t bring home the bacon, no one else will.
Getting money-wise: Why women are naturally capable of managing cash
She works hard for the money but she doesn’t know how to invest it. Here, Pearlsha Abubakar tells us why women are capable of managing their money well, but don’t. Read and get smart with your money.
Never go broke again! The FN guide to financial freedom-forever!
Fear not bankruptcy or eternal dependence on your parents (or a man!). There's a financial strategy for everybody. Read and get money-wise.
Wise up: Start your own business!
Tired of living from paycheck to paycheck? Why not go into business? Read on and find out how just a little cash can become a lot.