Get weekly updates via email!
tip of the day WED 01 OCT 14
Avoid shaving problems like bumpy “chicken skin” by using shaving cream or gel every time you use the razor.
  • Good House Keeping
    Judy Ann Santos-Agoncillo returns to our cover this September issue and gets candid about money, marriage, and motherhood.
    Good Housekeeping
  • Women's Health
    Drop two sizes fast—with simple exercises you can do at home! This month's ultimate weight-loss special shows you how. Plus, real women share how you, too, can shed and keep off excess weight for good.
    Women's Health
GIRLTALK

Author Topic: Hokkaido Slimming Pills  (Read 177744 times)

chicafabulosa

• Super GirlTalker
Re: Hokkaido Slimming Pills
« Reply #260 on: August 26, 2011, 05:42:51 AM »
krystle_lane I dont think it has something to do with 'AGE'. Kasi I know a friend of mine who took this bottle and she was 34 and she lost lots of weight. I guess it would be safe if you just say, depends kung hiyang but please avoid assuming it has something to do with age. Just my two cents. thanks
A girl's most beautiful outfit is charisma, the prettiest accessory is smile, & the best pair of heels is confidence.

krystle_lane

• Probationary
  • Why go through the world unnoticed?
    • Skinny, Happy & Beautiful
« Reply #261 on: August 26, 2011, 01:03:14 PM »
krystle_lane I dont think it has something to do with 'AGE'. Kasi I know a friend of mine who took this bottle and she was 34 and she lost lots of weight. I guess it would be safe if you just say, depends kung hiyang but please avoid assuming it has something to do with age. Just my two cents. thanks

I did not mean anything by it. People who are generally older have ailments that would cause complications in taking these sort of things. I would never recommend Hokkaido Pills to my mother for instance, or to my aunts and/or uncles. Because I know as a fact that most (i'm not saying all) most "more mature" people will not be "hiyang" to the product. Its very rare to see someone at those ages have positive reactions to Slimming Pills of any form.
I am sorry and I don't mean to be rude or anything like that but I really don't understand why people are so touchy about the whole "AGE" thing. I look up to people "older" than me. Its not like I'm saying mga LOSYANG or something. geez. Plus you are saying it in a way that make it seem like I said such a bad thing. Like I'm being discriminative as per age is concerned.

But anyway that's that.

Maybe I should just say

"Everyone, please consult your doctors before taking any form of alternative methods of weightloss regimes. To be on the safe side.
Thank you."
« Last Edit: August 26, 2011, 03:23:34 PM by krystle_lane »
cheers!
Krystle Lane

simplepink

• Junior GirlTalker
  • I'm not mean. I'm not rude. I'm honest.
« Reply #262 on: August 26, 2011, 04:39:22 PM »
hello! ask ko lang, effective pa din ba kung isang capsule lang ang itatake?

krystle_lane

• Probationary
  • Why go through the world unnoticed?
    • Skinny, Happy & Beautiful
« Reply #263 on: August 26, 2011, 06:26:51 PM »

Hi sis, The truth is hindi ko alam kung effective eh. try mo na lang, then kung ok siya you can share it here din. :)
cheers!
Krystle Lane

chicafabulosa

• Super GirlTalker
« Reply #264 on: August 28, 2011, 06:10:35 PM »
I did not mean anything by it. People who are generally older have ailments that would cause complications in taking these sort of things. I would never recommend Hokkaido Pills to my mother for instance, or to my aunts and/or uncles. Because I know as a fact that most (i'm not saying all) most "more mature" people will not be "hiyang" to the product. Its very rare to see someone at those ages have positive reactions to Slimming Pills of any form.
I am sorry and I don't mean to be rude or anything like that but I really don't understand why people are so touchy about the whole "AGE" thing. I look up to people "older" than me. Its not like I'm saying mga LOSYANG or something. geez. Plus you are saying it in a way that make it seem like I said such a bad thing. Like I'm being discriminative as per age is concerned.

But anyway that's that.

Maybe I should just say

"Everyone, please consult your doctors before taking any form of alternative methods of weightloss regimes. To be on the safe side.
Thank you."

Did I make you look bad? Well sorry, read back again sis. What I am saying was it has nothing to do with age. Of course, let's face it, a lot of girls are very touchy when it comes to age. I guess we should just at least avoid terms that might offend other Gtalkers here. Just my advice. Don't be so defensive. I didn't say anything wrong with my comment like what I said,  READ TWICE before making assumptions. Masyado ka naman defensive tsk tsk
A girl's most beautiful outfit is charisma, the prettiest accessory is smile, & the best pair of heels is confidence.

chicafabulosa

• Super GirlTalker
« Reply #265 on: August 28, 2011, 06:13:22 PM »

I think sis yes. Kasi my friend took 1 pill a day lang and sabi nya same effect lang. she is losing weight and loss of appetite. like yung ibang gtalker when i took this, advice me rin na pag masyado malakas, bawasan ko, but unfortunately i stop na rin taking this pill.

momotakeshi

• GirlTalker
  • I am misamisa!
« Reply #266 on: August 29, 2011, 01:33:31 PM »
i tried pretty model before, ok naman siya, but i didn't feel so much effect on me. though, some say, mukha naman daw ako pumayat. though medyo constipated ako nun, now i want to try hokkaido slimming pills. please PM me a reliable seller sisses. thanks much. ;D
i'm using this deathnote... to change the world!

chicafabulosa

• Super GirlTalker
« Reply #267 on: August 29, 2011, 06:53:26 PM »
i tried pretty model before, ok naman siya, but i didn't feel so much effect on me. though, some say, mukha naman daw ako pumayat. though medyo constipated ako nun, now i want to try hokkaido slimming pills. please PM me a reliable seller sisses. thanks much. ;D

Sis maganda ba sya? Kasi nung nagtake ako nitong JapHok 4 kg lang all in all na lose ko. Nagstop ako kasi natakot ako madalas masakit ulo ko, lutang ako and nanlalamig lagi kamay at paa ko. :( Plus takot ako kasi need ko magpa drug test for renewal ng drivers license ko this Sept 5.

ecsfblog

• GirlTalker
« Reply #268 on: August 30, 2011, 01:37:18 AM »
mga sis,
Yes you have your own free will to choose what best slimming pill you want, but just a tip, most of the slimming pills that are NOT BFAD APPROVED contains shabu or less likely similar to contents of shabu that will soon contaminate our system, it depends to our body's metabolism when it can harm the consumer. If you experience palpitations, insomia, and depression STOP taking the pills and CONSULT your doctor immediately.

60% of the patients in rehab facility in qc were victims of illegal and not bfad approved slimming pills/tea/coffee

So just get back on the natural ways of detoxification and cleansing, it will save you money and your whole well-being.

It's an info from a nurse friend of mine working in a private rehab facility in qc

chicafabulosa

• Super GirlTalker
« Reply #269 on: August 30, 2011, 12:25:07 PM »
mga sis,
Yes you have your own free will to choose what best slimming pill you want, but just a tip, most of the slimming pills that are NOT BFAD APPROVED contains shabu or less likely similar to contents of shabu that will soon contaminate our system, it depends to our body's metabolism when it can harm the consumer. If you experience palpitations, insomia, and depression STOP taking the pills and CONSULT your doctor immediately.

60% of the patients in rehab facility in qc were victims of illegal and not bfad approved slimming pills/tea/coffee

So just get back on the natural ways of detoxification and cleansing, it will save you money and your whole well-being.

It's an info from a nurse friend of mine working in a private rehab facility in qc

That's scary.. Right now what Im taking mga sis is Fibro-lium. At least fiber intake lang talaga. Kinakabahan na nga ako sa drug test ko next week eh. :( Although more than one month na ako nagstop nito..

chelvin26

• An Accountant, a loving girlfriend, an achiever!:)
  • Junior GirlTalker
  • strive hard to achieve your goals!:)
« Reply #270 on: August 30, 2011, 01:39:08 PM »
i stopped taking this pills.. nakakatakot kasi eh.. and hindi siya epektib saken.. nung una nagloose ako ng weight. pero later on.. parang wala na lang. mas ok pa yung natural diet eh. tapos mag gym..
"If there's a will, there's a way."

ecsfblog

• GirlTalker
« Reply #271 on: August 31, 2011, 02:23:37 AM »
That's scary.. Right now what Im taking mga sis is Fibro-lium. At least fiber intake lang talaga. Kinakabahan na nga ako sa drug test ko next week eh. :( Although more than one month na ako nagstop nito..

Aww, goodluck sis!

Basta any slimming tea/coffee/pills that aren't bfad approved have higher risk of shabu cotent. Ilan sa mga patients daw nila, kahit after 3-6 months saka nagkaroon ng manifestation of depression, insomia, palpitation. Really scary, better undergo the natural way kesa naman pagkagastusan sa huli yung effects ng mga ganyang products.

Update us with regards of your drug test sis!

Mabilis nga papayat but the ff. remarks of the consumer like, light headedness, loss of appetite, dry mouth or throat, insomia, palpitation, depression, drug dependence are mostly symptoms also present to those who have been taking illegal drugs. Yun ang info na nasabi ng friend ko na nurse. Sana may magpost ng link about the content ng mga slimming pills similar to shabu. I've read one before but i forgot what thread yun.

simplykristine08

• Super GirlTalker
  • Loving mommy and Faithful wifey
« Reply #272 on: August 31, 2011, 05:18:44 AM »
Hello sisses.

San po pwede makabili neto na authentic and ilang pills per day? Thanks!
Lovin' my LIFE =)

alheera

• Probationary
« Reply #273 on: September 01, 2011, 02:07:42 PM »
hi po..newbie lang po here...  ;D  ask ko lang po about sa hokkaido pills... first take ko nung august 20..
nag wo-worry na ako now kasi hindi pa rin dumating yung period ko.. effect po ba to ng pills? 28th day na nung august 27...bali last day na sa count ko tomorrow.. :(( sana effect lang to sa hokkaido.. nag wo-worry kasi ako if preggy ako ba ka may side effect din to sa baby... help pls... :((

prettysimple

• GirlTalker
« Reply #274 on: September 03, 2011, 03:57:20 PM »
lost 20lbs. in 2mos. because of this. i feel lighter and it improved my self confidence! ;)

chicafabulosa

• Super GirlTalker
« Reply #275 on: September 03, 2011, 05:03:34 PM »
lost 20lbs. in 2mos. because of this. i feel lighter and it improved my self confidence! ;)

buti ka pa.. haiz ako naglose lang ako ng 4 kilos and di ko na tinuloy. natakot ako sa effect sa akin sis...

alheera

• Probationary
« Reply #276 on: September 04, 2011, 04:32:02 AM »
ako until now hindi pa rin nag me-mens :(( super worried na ako.. nag PT naman ako pero negative naman yung result... regular naman yung period ko..now lang talaga to.. since nag hokkaido ako :((

chicafabulosa

• Super GirlTalker
« Reply #277 on: September 04, 2011, 10:19:17 AM »
ako until now hindi pa rin nag me-mens :(( super worried na ako.. nag PT naman ako pero negative naman yung result... regular naman yung period ko..now lang talaga to.. since nag hokkaido ako :((

ako naman nung nag mens super lakas and grabe cramps ko. kaya natakot ako kasi lalo na anemic ang lola mo.. :( sis pa check mo na.. baka mas lumalala if di mo pa ipacheck

newbeymum

• Junior GirlTalker
« Reply #278 on: September 04, 2011, 12:53:00 PM »
ilan beses ba inumin ang hokaido slimming pills and ilan tab?

chicafabulosa

• Super GirlTalker
« Reply #279 on: September 04, 2011, 09:14:00 PM »
ilan beses ba inumin ang hokaido slimming pills and ilan tab?

once a day pero two tabs sis...

ADVERTISEMENT
follow us
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
Featured Articles
5 Steps to Financial Fitness in Tough Times
Instead of grumbling about the plight of the peso and dwelling on the negative, try these helpful tips to stay afloat. Remember--a little discipline goes a long way!
You're the breadwinner: Now what?
You want the freedom to spend your money as you wish but you know that if you don’t bring home the bacon, no one else will.
Getting money-wise: Why women are naturally capable of managing cash
She works hard for the money but she doesn’t know how to invest it. Here, Pearlsha Abubakar tells us why women are capable of managing their money well, but don’t. Read and get smart with your money.
Never go broke again! The FN guide to financial freedom-forever!
Fear not bankruptcy or eternal dependence on your parents (or a man!). There's a financial strategy for everybody. Read and get money-wise.
Wise up: Start your own business!
Tired of living from paycheck to paycheck? Why not go into business? Read on and find out how just a little cash can become a lot.