Get weekly updates via email!
tip of the day FRI 18 APR 14
Instead of sweeping floors with a broom, which just pushes dirt around, try a static sweeper, which attracts and holds dust.
  • Good House Keeping
    Find your bliss this summer! GH's guide to a calmer, luckier, and happier you. On stands now for only P120.
    Good Housekeeping
  • Real Living
    Real Living’s April 2014 issue is a thing of beauty, literally! The magazine’s Beautiful Homes issue features 43 pages which will inspire you to rethink your own space.
    Real Living
  • Women's Health
    Everything you need to score your hottest, sexiest summer EVER is in the Women’s Health March issue!
    Women's Health
GIRLTALK

Author Topic: kgb  (Read 1839 times)

amoody

• Probationary
kgb
« on: February 27, 2011, 05:24:11 pm »
hello to all!im new here,.,i need some help on how to pass the kgb special agent training,.,.plz help me,.,i really need this job,.,tnx in advance!godbless!!!!

angelique_1523

• Simplyunique
  • GirlTalker
  • Beautiful inside out
    • https://www.facebook.com/simplyunique23
Re: kgb
« Reply #1 on: March 28, 2011, 08:58:50 pm »
you should pass the entire exam..never fail any of their categories or else its all fail!! i tried so many times and just now i passed!!! :) now I'm waiting for maybe within 5 days for their email.. i'll let you know if i will get in! :) i need to process my SSS first haha :)

Goodluck!! Pray first!
It works :)
HIS time and will is what I am waiting for...

kikay iska

• crazy/beautiful southpaw
  • Senior GirlTalker
« Reply #2 on: March 31, 2011, 10:05:42 pm »
mga sis, what's kgb? :)
"...to live deliberately, to front only the essential facts of life, and see if I could not learn what it had to teach, and not, when I came to die, discover that I had not lived." - Henry David Thoreau

wedadams

• Probationary
« Reply #3 on: June 06, 2011, 05:03:12 am »
hello po,, meron po bang time limit pagdating sa certification??

shoppefloor

• I talk therefore I am
  • GirlTalker
« Reply #4 on: April 25, 2012, 12:54:49 am »
I'm currently taking the online training, nasa simulation training na ako.
according sa email, wala naman sinabi kung mat time limit yun certification.
eto sabi:

- Take the Certification Test (This is a 20 question test with no hints. The outcome of your work on the certification will determine if you continue on in the process to become a Special Agent. Once you access Certification, you cannot return to practice in the Playground, so ensure you are prepared before you begin this step.)
I walk to feel the earth on my feet. I float to let the wind blow me away. I swim to cleanse my soul. I burn to touch the fire of life. i wanna take it all in my hand....

tsutsat

• Dakilang tambay sa office at
  • Junior GirlTalker
« Reply #5 on: April 25, 2012, 08:53:21 am »
I'm curious abot this. What's KGB?
Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius, and its better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring... :)

joram328

• GirlTalker
  • Earning more $$$ from passive income gigs :)
    • Joram's Stitched Creations
« Reply #6 on: April 25, 2012, 10:47:31 am »
may ganito nang thread under Workplace Tales and Financial Fitness mga sis:

http://www.femalenetwork.com/girltalk/index.php/topic,229960.0.html

ako naman i didn't pursue my application here kasi mukhang not worth my time. medyo mahirap to tapos ang daming klangan i-remember. too time consuming tapos ang baba ng rate. just my two cents :)

ADVERTISEMENT
follow us
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
Featured Articles
FN's Top 10 SPF Beauty Picks for Summer 2014
These babies are mighty protectors from the sun's harmful UV rays.
5 Ways to Reflect and Meditate When You’re Time-Bound
Whether you have five minutes or five days, a breather from all the deadlines and meetings will do you good.
FNites! What Reminds You of Summer?
Send us a photo and we might feature it on the website!