Hello mga sis. You might want to know more about Reproductive Immunology if you have experienced any of the following:
1. Chemical Pregnancies
2. Recurrent Pregnancy Loss
3. Failure to Initiate and Successfully Complete a Pregnancy
4. Previously Unexplained Failed IVF cycles
5. History of Still Birth
6. History of 3rd Trimester Pregnancy Complications(toxemia, intra uterine growth restriction, placental abruption, gestational diabetes, intra hepatic cholestasis of pregnancy)
7. Primary infertility (someone who has never conceived)
8. Secondary infertility (someone who has had a child but cannot conceive another or constantly has miscarriages or chemical pregnancies)
9. Patients with known auto-immune disorders
Here are two websites in the US about Reproductive Immunology:http://www.reproductiveimmunology.comhttp://www.repro-med.net
There are immunologists here in the Philippines that handle Reproductive immune problems, the most common of which is APAS.
I hope we will be more informed about this problem and its treatment as we share our experiences as patients.