Get weekly updates via email!
tip of the day THU 02 OCT 14
Involve yourself in your child’s life by inviting his friends over for a playdate. While you’re at it, invite the mommies of his pals as well
  • Good House Keeping
    Judy Ann Santos-Agoncillo returns to our cover this September issue and gets candid about money, marriage, and motherhood.
    Good Housekeeping
  • Women's Health
    Drop two sizes fast—with simple exercises you can do at home! This month's ultimate weight-loss special shows you how. Plus, real women share how you, too, can shed and keep off excess weight for good.
    Women's Health
GIRLTALK

Author Topic: PANDORA Jewelry  (Read 119734 times)

jiabanana

• Junior GirlTalker
PANDORA Jewelry
« on: February 22, 2011, 09:16:50 AM »
Heads up, accessory addicts! High-end jewelry store PANDORA  has just opened its first Philippine branch at Greenbelt 5, and the bling is all ready for the taking. Choose from an exquisite selection of earrings, rings, and necklaces, as well as the charm bracelets  that have put PANDORA on the map. Each piece is crafted in various golds, silvers, and other precious metals and set with gorgeous gems.

Anybody wishing for them? Have them? or just love the pieces?

What items do you have or wish for?
What's your favorite charm?

I'm planning to buy one, how much yung silver bracelet?
how much are the silver charms?

roxykarlo

• mom of miguel and a certified
  • Senior GirlTalker
  • God is good all the time.
Re: PANDORA Jewelry
« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2011, 10:24:33 AM »
 :) yup sis.. nice talaga ang pandora.. i just have no idea sa price range ng charm bracelet nila.. celebs like anne curtis and liz uy were there at the launching. ;)
bones strikes back!

jiabanana

• Junior GirlTalker
« Reply #2 on: February 22, 2011, 10:31:42 AM »
^ really? nice!! Really planning on getting/building a charm bracelet! Gusto ko rin yung amethyst pieces nila.  ;D

roxykarlo

• mom of miguel and a certified
  • Senior GirlTalker
  • God is good all the time.
« Reply #3 on: February 22, 2011, 10:54:32 AM »
 :) waahh... same here sis.. amethyst ang gusto ko.. if you're planning to buy one, pm me the price hehe 8)
bones strikes back!

morbiedoll

• Junior GirlTalker
« Reply #4 on: February 22, 2011, 02:47:10 PM »
I like their charm bracelet. Kaso baka sa March pa ako bibili. may promo kasi sila dito spend $75 and get one FREE silver bracelet lobster lock.  :o oha oha.

may isang unique bead per country ang alam ko lang is
UK - Family Ties charm, Puzzle Pieces Charm
tapos dito sa u.s: Murano Hearts bead

the charms appreciate their price as they are "retired" like yung chinese character charms dati $25 lang tapos ngayon more than $100 na. pati yung cola charm. so pwedeng investment rin.  ;D

Heatherette

• Super GirlTalker
« Reply #5 on: February 22, 2011, 02:57:01 PM »
I was thinking of creating a thread like this. Kakabili ko lang nung isang araw ng Pandora sa Lucerne Shang hehe They have 3 branches by the way, Lucerne Shang, Adora Greenbelt 5 and Wrist Pod The Fort.

I got the silver bracelet with the Pandora lock. I was supposed to get the one with the lobster lock pero common na daw kasi as per the SA. Then I got two silver charms. A pig and a dog. Pig kasi I was born in the year of the pig then dog because I'm a dog lover :)

The bracelet is around P4000+ while yung lobster yung lock nasa P3000+. The silver charm is P1950. Pag two-toned na nasa P2-3k+ Yung mga murano ang di ko tinanong kasi di ako interested haha

Here is what my charm bracelet looks like:
http://heatheretteblogs.files.wordpress.com/2011/02/156.jpg?w=630&h=470

I'm already planning and in fact I have a list na nung mga susunod kong bibilhin na charm like the graduation cap when I graduated this April (crossing fingers) then a couple more inspirational charms.

twisted_pop

• Super GirlTalker
« Reply #6 on: February 23, 2011, 04:33:34 AM »
it's fun to collect the charms...
IMO, as you add more charms, nagiging expensive ang bracelet mo... ;)

morbiedoll

• Junior GirlTalker
« Reply #7 on: February 23, 2011, 04:40:51 AM »
I'm leaning towards the Murano glass beads!!!  ;D pero iniisip ko pa kung oxidized black or silver kukunin kong bracelet.

k_heart

• Super GirlTalker
« Reply #8 on: February 23, 2011, 08:11:45 AM »
^Wow,i like! Cuteness! : )

Heatherette

• Super GirlTalker
« Reply #9 on: February 23, 2011, 11:19:50 AM »
^^^I agree. Nag-assemble ako ng charm bracelet sa website nila: www.pandora.net

Pag check ko ng total, nagulat ako haha Ang mahal na niya. Nag-aantay pa ko ng special event para makabili ng isa para naman may saysay tong charm bracelet ko haha

jiabanana

• Junior GirlTalker
« Reply #10 on: February 25, 2011, 11:56:27 AM »
sana yung promo nila parang sa states din. yung spend $75 get a free bracelet or yung jewelry box ng pandora.  :(

Heatherette

• Super GirlTalker
« Reply #11 on: February 26, 2011, 07:13:05 PM »
Yung mga silver charms na may naka-dangle P2330 :) Murano nasa P2k+ except yung may mga gold na, mas mahal na daw.

Here's an update of my Pandora :)
http://heatheretteblogs.files.wordpress.com/2011/02/168.jpg?w=630&h=470

jiabanana

• Junior GirlTalker
« Reply #12 on: February 26, 2011, 11:52:27 PM »
eeeeek ang cute ni buddha!! akchooli, ang kyoot nila lahat!

Heatherette

• Super GirlTalker
« Reply #13 on: February 27, 2011, 12:09:34 AM »
^Thanks sis. You're the third person who complimented my Buddha! haha ok pala yung choice ko.

xthine

• MD
  • Senior GirlTalker
« Reply #14 on: March 02, 2011, 08:55:42 AM »
Count me in..just bought a double leather black bracelet. Can't wait to see how it looks  and i'm hoping it fits. No idea what kind of charm to get yet :)
« Last Edit: March 02, 2011, 08:57:14 AM by xthine »

m_lim

• Super GirlTalker
« Reply #15 on: March 03, 2011, 08:47:07 PM »
that is sooooo cute Heatherette!!

Heatherette

• Super GirlTalker
« Reply #16 on: March 03, 2011, 09:25:24 PM »
^Thank you sis :)

xthine

• MD
  • Senior GirlTalker
« Reply #17 on: March 09, 2011, 07:04:44 AM »
Just got my new bracelet..double leather black - - http://www.pandora.net/en-us/jewellery/collections/moments/590705cbk-d

Looks great on its own, wanted a simple bracelet for everyday use.  Hoping to get a few charms:

http://www.pandora.net/en-us/jewellery/collections/moments/790484   - - Forget me Knot so I will be reminded of my loved ones and why I'm here (in the US)
http://www.pandora.net/en-us/jewellery/collections/moments/790171 - - Snake Charm because I was born during the year of the Snake
http://www.pandora.net/en-us/jewellery/collections/moments/790433ew - - Daisy White Enamel..it's cute! :)

orangepulp

• Senior GirlTalker
« Reply #18 on: March 09, 2011, 09:22:29 PM »
^Nice :).

Yung mga silver charms na may naka-dangle P2330 :) Murano nasa P2k+ except yung may mga gold na, mas mahal na daw.

Here's an update of my Pandora :)
http://heatheretteblogs.files.wordpress.com/2011/02/168.jpg?w=630&h=470
Ang cute ng mga charms mo sis :)

Heatherette

• Super GirlTalker
« Reply #19 on: March 09, 2011, 09:33:38 PM »
^^Nice sis! I hope when you get your charms na, you can post a photo of it with your bracelet. My SIL kasi wanted the exact bracelet you have :)

^Thank you sis :)

ADVERTISEMENT
follow us
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
Featured Articles
5 Steps to Financial Fitness in Tough Times
Instead of grumbling about the plight of the peso and dwelling on the negative, try these helpful tips to stay afloat. Remember--a little discipline goes a long way!
You're the breadwinner: Now what?
You want the freedom to spend your money as you wish but you know that if you don’t bring home the bacon, no one else will.
Getting money-wise: Why women are naturally capable of managing cash
She works hard for the money but she doesn’t know how to invest it. Here, Pearlsha Abubakar tells us why women are capable of managing their money well, but don’t. Read and get smart with your money.
Never go broke again! The FN guide to financial freedom-forever!
Fear not bankruptcy or eternal dependence on your parents (or a man!). There's a financial strategy for everybody. Read and get money-wise.
Wise up: Start your own business!
Tired of living from paycheck to paycheck? Why not go into business? Read on and find out how just a little cash can become a lot.