Get weekly updates via email!
tip of the day WED 03 SEP 14
When you read the newspaper in the morning, check out the funnies too--they'll put a smile on your face before you head for work.
  • Good House Keeping
    Forever young Cheska Garcia-Kramer talks about her stay-gorgeous secrets, mommy bliss, and the surprising success of #TeamKramer in the August issue a.k.a. the Anti-Aging Special of Good Housekeeping!
    Good Housekeeping
  • Women's Health
    Build the confidence to strut in a pair of jeans with our 28-day pound-shedding, lean muscle-building workout, and learn the best cuts for your body type with our easy style guide.
    Women's Health
GIRLTALK

Author Topic: PH338 Glutathione [Thread 3]  (Read 110302 times)

pinkat

• GirlTalker
Re: PH338 Glutathione [Thread 3]
« Reply #20 on: February 26, 2011, 03:00:35 AM »
joining =) if im already maputi na.. mabilis nalang kaya maggloglow face ko? hehe! and nakakahelp ba to for red pimple marks? thanks

fleur_de_liz

• Senior GirlTalker
« Reply #21 on: February 26, 2011, 04:12:03 AM »
joining =) if im already maputi na.. mabilis nalang kaya maggloglow face ko? hehe! and nakakahelp ba to for red pimple marks? thanks

it depends sis..you need to consider a lot of factors..kahit na maputi ka na pero your lifestyle naman is prone to toxins, mas mabagal ang whitening effect ng gluta..so it doesnt matter kung mapui ka or morena ka kasi we should also condiser our lifestyle coz gluta is an anti oxidant..ang una nya talagang ginagawa is linisin ang system natin then nxt is the whitening and glowing purposes na.

heiressalex

• Alexis Sy
  • Junior GirlTalker
  • Oh sweetheart hating me won't make u pretty
« Reply #22 on: February 26, 2011, 11:44:52 PM »
you're doing the right thing..  :)

thanks sis.

I just notice suddenly I lost the urge to smoke :D
i never think of inflicting my beliefs on others, and i want to thank others who pay me the same courtesy

pinkat

• GirlTalker
« Reply #23 on: February 27, 2011, 01:29:12 AM »
it depends sis..you need to consider a lot of factors..kahit na maputi ka na pero your lifestyle naman is prone to toxins, mas mabagal ang whitening effect ng gluta..so it doesnt matter kung mapui ka or morena ka kasi we should also condiser our lifestyle coz gluta is an anti oxidant..ang una nya talagang ginagawa is linisin ang system natin then nxt is the whitening and glowing purposes na.

sis i dont have vice naman.. i dont smoke and drink.. even coffee and softdrinks =) plus mabilis din naman ako tablan ng whitening soaps.. i want lang to have glowing face and rosy cheeks. kaso mapuyat ako.. and makakahelp ba to for red pimple marks? thanks =)

fleur_de_liz

• Senior GirlTalker
« Reply #24 on: March 01, 2011, 09:07:08 PM »
it may help a little but dont give much expectation. scars may lighten lang pero it wont be gone totally.. habang pumuputi ka naglilighten din ang scars.. yun lang for the mean time ang kayang gawin ng gluta for your scars and marks.

babiebrat26

• Junior GirlTalker
« Reply #25 on: March 02, 2011, 09:40:57 PM »
pa join!
Dont worry,  everything is going to Be AMAZING!

cartman

• MY SWEETEST DOWNFALL...
  • Senior GirlTalker
  • "let love replace all our hates"
« Reply #26 on: March 03, 2011, 01:09:07 AM »
still addicted with my PH
"We're allowed to make a lot of mistakes in our lives except the mistakes that destroys us."

babiebrat26

• Junior GirlTalker
« Reply #27 on: March 03, 2011, 10:47:55 AM »
halooo im almost taking ph for a month na... may nakita naman akong changes kaso naman na bilad ako sa araw last sunday i hope hindi naman ako nangitim ng todo iniisip ko naku sayang ang pera pag nabilad sa araw ang skin!!! hahahahahha!!!!

melloddee

• me, myself and i
  • Junior GirlTalker
  • AnYthIng LesS ThaN MaD LovE Is a WaSTe oF TimE
« Reply #28 on: March 03, 2011, 10:50:36 AM »
hindi ba masama ang effect sa kidney ang too much vit c?
Signature edited.

babiebrat26

• Junior GirlTalker
« Reply #29 on: March 03, 2011, 11:03:50 AM »
basta wag ata lalagpas ng 3000mg. sa narinig ko lang Kris Aquino is taking 3000mg of vit c daily. thats why siguro ganun siya ka puti.

melloddee

• me, myself and i
  • Junior GirlTalker
  • AnYthIng LesS ThaN MaD LovE Is a WaSTe oF TimE
« Reply #30 on: March 03, 2011, 11:20:54 AM »
i remember when i went to a derma, sabi nya Vit E and Vit C daw nakakaputi. kaso syempre matagal bago makita ang effect... hmmmm.. siguro if taking PH388 then VitE plus VitC siguro mas ok...
Signature edited.

MsP

• GirlTalker
  • what i am is my own business
« Reply #31 on: March 03, 2011, 01:38:48 PM »
i remember my brother-in-law said the exact same thing..  yung ex gf daw nya noon, pinapainom lang sya ng vitE and vitC, pumuti daw sya noon....   
life is short..break some rules

fleur_de_liz

• Senior GirlTalker
« Reply #32 on: March 04, 2011, 12:37:32 AM »
let me just give you a simple tips mga sisses.. the maximum vit.c that our system can manage is just 2000mg. beyond that would be more critical na..

and about kris aquino being maputi,.. she's amputi na ever since mga sisters, it's not because of vit.c or vit.e... and we all know naman na aside sa maputi na si kris eh alagang belo or calayan sya kaya maganda talaga ang skin nya so dont bear in mind na dahil sa vit.c and vit.e kaya ganun kaputi si KA...

vit.c is nakakaputi nag pero it would help if may gluta na kasama...while vit.e naman is for skin nourishment (meaning pampa-supple, smooth and moisturize ng skin, not the typical pampaputi) thats one of vit.e's effect..

hope i shed some light..  :)

cher.liman

• verdadera muneca
  • Super GirlTalker
  • NATABUNAN NG PM!
    • Word for the World
« Reply #33 on: March 04, 2011, 03:17:25 AM »
Pwede siguro to ipang rotate sa IVG. I got darker kasi cos of my beach trips every weekend :(

fleur_de_liz

• Senior GirlTalker
« Reply #34 on: March 04, 2011, 07:21:56 AM »
@ cher, yes sis.. pwedeng pwede.. that's what my other clients do pag naubusan sila ng budget for IVG..

fleur_de_liz

• Senior GirlTalker
« Reply #35 on: March 07, 2011, 01:36:50 PM »
i remember my brother-in-law said the exact same thing..  yung ex gf daw nya noon, pinapainom lang sya ng vitE and vitC, pumuti daw sya noon....

it's all about the help of vit.c...

babiebrat26

• Junior GirlTalker
« Reply #36 on: March 07, 2011, 05:17:45 PM »
i know vit c doesnt make us whiter naman... but it helps boost the gluta diba... what im saying is that kaya ganon ka puti si Kris kasi baka aside from gluta eh mataas ang dosage ng vit c nya. hehe... sorry hindi ko na clear. pero may nabasa din ako about vit c. anyway im almost done with my 1 month taking ph... hmmm ok naman siya...

fleur_de_liz

• Senior GirlTalker
« Reply #37 on: March 08, 2011, 11:54:39 AM »
yes sis.,,. vit.c is a big help pero as far as i know too much vit.c will be a risk din..sabi kasi nung friend ko na doctor before 2000mg lang ang recommended na vit. c intake per day..

cindylulu

• Super GirlTalker
  • live well, love much, laugh often
« Reply #38 on: March 08, 2011, 07:49:09 PM »
joining!  :)

been using ph for 2 months and 1 week na. my hg!  :)
The secret of life is enjoying the passage of time - James Taylor

cindylulu

• Super GirlTalker
  • live well, love much, laugh often
« Reply #39 on: March 08, 2011, 07:57:10 PM »
overdosage of vit c is unhealthy. i know coz i've overdosed. i developed kidney stones, masakit wiwi (uti na), nasusuka ako and my wiwi is dark orange. been confined sa hospital coz of the stones and uti. acidic na din ako. now i know better. i take my ph with gse.  :)
The secret of life is enjoying the passage of time - James Taylor

ADVERTISEMENT
follow us
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
Featured Articles
5 Steps to Financial Fitness in Tough Times
Instead of grumbling about the plight of the peso and dwelling on the negative, try these helpful tips to stay afloat. Remember--a little discipline goes a long way!
You're the breadwinner: Now what?
You want the freedom to spend your money as you wish but you know that if you don’t bring home the bacon, no one else will.
Getting money-wise: Why women are naturally capable of managing cash
She works hard for the money but she doesn’t know how to invest it. Here, Pearlsha Abubakar tells us why women are capable of managing their money well, but don’t. Read and get smart with your money.
Never go broke again! The FN guide to financial freedom-forever!
Fear not bankruptcy or eternal dependence on your parents (or a man!). There's a financial strategy for everybody. Read and get money-wise.
Wise up: Start your own business!
Tired of living from paycheck to paycheck? Why not go into business? Read on and find out how just a little cash can become a lot.