Get weekly updates via email!
tip of the day FRI 31 OCT 14
Having trouble staying true to yourself? Spend time with your loved ones to remind yourself of who you are--after all, they know you best.
  • Good House Keeping
    Judy Ann Santos-Agoncillo returns to our cover this September issue and gets candid about money, marriage, and motherhood.
    Good Housekeeping
  • Women's Health
    Drop two sizes fast—with simple exercises you can do at home! This month's ultimate weight-loss special shows you how. Plus, real women share how you, too, can shed and keep off excess weight for good.
    Women's Health
GIRLTALK

Author Topic: The One that Got Away -> just wanna share this article =)  (Read 19162 times)

angeleigh

• Super GirlTalker
Re: The One that Got Away -> just wanna share this article =)
« Reply #20 on: March 03, 2011, 11:46:01 AM »
I hope ill never be able to relate to this. Sana hindi ko masabi yan na " You're the one who got away" sa ex ko. Hmp.

shiftingsands

« Reply #21 on: March 05, 2011, 08:23:13 PM »
i had this before. i thought he was the one that got away. when we had the chance to rekindle our romance, that's when i realized he wasn't the one pala.

now i don't have anymore what if's or what could have been's, i took the risk of being with him, gave my all but the relationship still failed. i don't have any regrets. im just glad it was over.

larxy

• Visit my blog:
  • GirlTalker
    • Pursuit of Nana
« Reply #22 on: March 30, 2011, 01:53:32 AM »
I used to think that i have a person whom i consider "the one who got away."
pero i also remembered a friend saying that most people come and go. we cannot force them to stay no matter how much we want to because the world does not revolve around us. the important thing is that we should remember that each person we meet is for a reason and they teach us something.
hence, the one who got away became the one who taught me something :D

realmofadreamer

• Senior GirlTalker
« Reply #23 on: March 30, 2011, 07:19:01 PM »
nabasa ko na rin ito dati... sobrang nakarelate ako... until I realize that there's a reason why he got away... kahit siguro single pa kaming pareho, I don't think I'd still want to get him back... well, not anymore.
死马当活马医
千里之行,始于足下

angelique_1523

• Simplyunique
  • GirlTalker
  • Beautiful inside out
    • https://www.facebook.com/simplyunique23
« Reply #24 on: March 30, 2011, 08:45:57 PM »
ang word na closure ba is only for people who've been together and like mag Ex?? what if yun mga me MU..ako kasi I'm still thinking sa closure namin ng ka MU ko....I just feel na kelangan ko talaga yun para makapag move on na...wrong timing din ako siguro..ang ganda ng article hehe!! :)
HIS time and will is what I am waiting for...

minikeyklush

• GirlTalker
« Reply #25 on: March 30, 2011, 09:11:22 PM »
@sis angelique, sobrang relate talaga to sis hehe madaming nghahangad ng closure sa mundo hehe :D
"maybe getting over someone youre in love with isnt impossible. Unless, maybe you dont actually get over it. Maybe you just learn to live with it....." - Felicity

realmofadreamer

• Senior GirlTalker
« Reply #26 on: March 30, 2011, 09:16:32 PM »
^I agree... pero hindi yata ako normal LOL
ako kasi hindi closure ang hanap ko... for me, "there are things that are better left unsaid" naks!  :P
死马当活马医
千里之行,始于足下

minikeyklush

• GirlTalker
« Reply #27 on: March 30, 2011, 09:45:50 PM »
@sis realmofadreamer, may point ka din sis hehe, may mga bagay din na minsan sinasarili na lang lalo na pag wrong timing ang drama mo hahaha :D
"maybe getting over someone youre in love with isnt impossible. Unless, maybe you dont actually get over it. Maybe you just learn to live with it....." - Felicity

angelique_1523

• Simplyunique
  • GirlTalker
  • Beautiful inside out
    • https://www.facebook.com/simplyunique23
« Reply #28 on: March 31, 2011, 08:15:00 PM »
naku mga sis, mutual naman kahit papano kasi napapayag ko siya sa closure na drama ko..actually i'm not expecting anything pag dumatingna yung time ng closure namin..he's a good guy and he respects me a lot..masaya na ko na he nver took advantage of my feeling. i just hope there will be a second chance para samin...maybe in God's time..Nothing is impossible naman..ako magiging OK lang ako pag naging claro ang lahat..di saken pwede yung left unsaid na yan..hehe magkakaiba naman kasi tayo,. :)
HIS time and will is what I am waiting for...

minikeyklush

• GirlTalker
« Reply #29 on: March 31, 2011, 10:47:23 PM »
mga sisses do you believe na mayroon talaga tayong mamahalin sa isang lifetime na pnaka hindi naten makakalimutan? I guessed isa nga yun sa tinutukoy na "the one that got away".... :) hehe

cheskacutie

• Senior GirlTalker
« Reply #30 on: March 31, 2011, 10:54:26 PM »
Hey thanks for sharing :)
This is nice...right timing ka sis! :)

realmofadreamer

• Senior GirlTalker
« Reply #31 on: March 31, 2011, 10:54:54 PM »
^ay oo sis naniniwala ako jan, na merong isang tao na kahit hindi na kami magkita or magkausap, siya lang ang minahal ko ng ganun. at kung magmamahal man ako muli, hindi na tulad ng pagmamahal ko sa kanya

(naks! parang teleserye lang ah weeee! LOL pero seryoso ako jan)
死马当活马医
千里之行,始于足下

douxmadchen

• Junior GirlTalker
« Reply #32 on: April 01, 2011, 01:16:48 AM »
pero sisses, don't you believe, or at least think, na kung kayo talaga, kahit anong mangyari, you will still end up with each other?

sana ganito nga. sayang kasi kung talagang tuldok na. :((
Because I believe that one day, I will meet a man from the future. :)

realmofadreamer

• Senior GirlTalker
« Reply #33 on: April 01, 2011, 07:37:17 AM »
^yes again! I agree... pero magkaiba kasi yung mahal mo at yung talagang para sayo. kapag tuldok na, kahit mahal mo pa, kung talagang hindi para sayo, kailangan ng tuldokan na.

is it safe to assume that you've been through the heartbreaking "letting go" process?

There was this guy who I thought was the one meant for me. And it was the first time na I felt that way. Yung tipong kahit maghiwalay man kayo ngayon or hindi man maging kayo ngayon, you are not afraid na hindi kayo nagkikita or nagkakausap kasi you know you will be spending the rest of your life with that person. (although hindi mo rin alam kung paano mangyayari yun, basta naramdaman mo lang)
But looking back, naiisip ko, is it because I just wanted him so badly kaya ganun ang naramdaman ko? Hindi ko ba naisip na baka sa sobrang minahal ko sya that time, hindi ko lang naisip na he's not meant for me?

I guess now, he's just the one who got away kasi impossible narin na mangyari yun e.

If you are wondering if I still feel that way, yes I do. But minsan naiisip ko, it might just be regret taking over. (or I just need psychiatric help?!) LOL
死马当活马医
千里之行,始于足下

minikeyklush

• GirlTalker
« Reply #34 on: April 01, 2011, 09:29:04 AM »
^yes again! I agree... pero magkaiba kasi yung mahal mo at yung talagang para sayo. kapag tuldok na, kahit mahal mo pa, kung talagang hindi para sayo, kailangan ng tuldokan na.

@sis realmofdreamer i agree with this sis, hehe minsan may mahal ka pa din pero tinuldukan mo na kasi alamung di na feasible na maging kayo together.. And then may times naman na kahit di mo nakikita or nakakausap nafifeel mo pa din na di nagbabago yung feelings mo towards that person. And then you still have this thoughts na one day magkikita at makakausap mo pa din sya.. hehe

Madaming phases ang "the one that got away" pero one thing lang talaga, people do come and go, so dapat we should need appreciate the people na nasa sten ngayon coz we might not know kung gang kelan sila mgsstay sa aten hehe  ;D
« Last Edit: April 01, 2011, 09:31:21 AM by minikeyklush »

realmofadreamer

• Senior GirlTalker
« Reply #35 on: April 01, 2011, 09:49:05 AM »
^korek!!

pero sis hindi lang yung feeling naa magkikita at magkakausap in the future. As in papakasal pa! waaah I mean the feeling that you'll end up together.

But like what i said, impossible na mangyari yun. Weird lang kasi i can't get rid of that feeling. Nasa list din ba sya ng "the one who got away"?

Ano nga ba talaga ang nararamdaman ng isang tao kapag naiisip nila yung "the one who got away"? it is regret? sadness? longing perhaps? or just wala lang pakialam kasi alam mo babalik din sya?
死马当活马医
千里之行,始于足下

douxmadchen

• Junior GirlTalker
« Reply #36 on: April 01, 2011, 09:58:40 AM »
^ ganun din feel ko sometimes. hehe. yung talagang complacent ka for no reason na kayo talaga even if the world goes upside down. lol.

pero all the same, baka nga depende rin sa situation. may times kasi na talaga wala nang magagawa at kung sundin mo man yung nararamdaman mo, mali na kasi marami nang problema, like you may be already married, you have a child and all sorts of reasons. for some, di masama if you follow your heart since dun ka nga daw magiging masaya, pero getting what you want may mean losing so much more. syempre, pag ganun na kakumplikado ng situation, mahirap na yung basta basta mo lang susundin feelings mo kasi maraming maapektuhan.

then again, di naman ako umabot sa ganito noh, at di rin super complicated. talagang topak ko lang at he got away. pero i hope he's not the one. ang lungkot naman pag siya eh wala na nga! ahaha. :))
Because I believe that one day, I will meet a man from the future. :)

minikeyklush

• GirlTalker
« Reply #37 on: April 01, 2011, 10:37:34 AM »
Ano nga ba talaga ang nararamdaman ng isang tao kapag naiisip nila yung "the one who got away"? it is regret? sadness? longing perhaps? or just wala lang pakialam kasi alam mo babalik din sya?

@sis realmofdreamer, i think lahat un, halo halo na yun eh hehe.. pero more on a thinking ka na okay na sana pero "he got away" lang for so many unknown reasons.. and parang you cant do anything to reverse what happened to both of you.. so un.. hay sis.. hirap ng ganyan hahaha  ;D

pero all the same, baka nga depende rin sa situation. may times kasi na talaga wala nang magagawa at kung sundin mo man yung nararamdaman mo, mali na kasi marami nang problema, like you may be already married, you have a child and all sorts of reasons. for some, di masama if you follow your heart since dun ka nga daw magiging masaya, pero getting what you want may mean losing so much more. syempre, pag ganun na kakumplikado ng situation, mahirap na yung basta basta mo lang susundin feelings mo kasi maraming maapektuhan.

@sis douxmadchen talagang sa ikatatagumpay ng relasyon isa sa pinaka importante talaga yung "right timing" ang hirap magmahal sis ng kumakanta ka ng "we had the right love at the wrong time" OR "why cant it be the two of us" hehe ang pathetic nun sis hehee, i should've known coz ive been through with those kind of relationship.. hehe  ;D

realmofadreamer

• Senior GirlTalker
« Reply #38 on: April 01, 2011, 10:40:52 AM »
^siguro much better talaga kung iisipin natin na the one who got away is not the one meant for you. para hindi masakit. yun nga lang its easier said than done :(
死马当活马医
千里之行,始于足下

minikeyklush

• GirlTalker
« Reply #39 on: April 01, 2011, 10:46:39 AM »
^siguro much better talaga kung iisipin natin na the one who got away is not the one meant for you. para hindi masakit. yun nga lang its easier said than done :(

tumpak sis! hehe, ganun naman talaga, ganun din yung nakalagay sa book na nabasa ko yung "confessions of an impatient bride" which stated na "where we are right now is exactly what God wants us tobe".. lets just hope and trust God nalan na someone better will come along hehe  ;D

ADVERTISEMENT
follow us
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
Featured Articles
5 Steps to Financial Fitness in Tough Times
Instead of grumbling about the plight of the peso and dwelling on the negative, try these helpful tips to stay afloat. Remember--a little discipline goes a long way!
You're the breadwinner: Now what?
You want the freedom to spend your money as you wish but you know that if you don’t bring home the bacon, no one else will.
Getting money-wise: Why women are naturally capable of managing cash
She works hard for the money but she doesn’t know how to invest it. Here, Pearlsha Abubakar tells us why women are capable of managing their money well, but don’t. Read and get smart with your money.
Never go broke again! The FN guide to financial freedom-forever!
Fear not bankruptcy or eternal dependence on your parents (or a man!). There's a financial strategy for everybody. Read and get money-wise.
Wise up: Start your own business!
Tired of living from paycheck to paycheck? Why not go into business? Read on and find out how just a little cash can become a lot.