Get weekly updates via email!
tip of the day WED 03 SEP 14
When you read the newspaper in the morning, check out the funnies too--they'll put a smile on your face before you head for work.
  • Good House Keeping
    Forever young Cheska Garcia-Kramer talks about her stay-gorgeous secrets, mommy bliss, and the surprising success of #TeamKramer in the August issue a.k.a. the Anti-Aging Special of Good Housekeeping!
    Good Housekeeping
  • Women's Health
    Build the confidence to strut in a pair of jeans with our 28-day pound-shedding, lean muscle-building workout, and learn the best cuts for your body type with our easy style guide.
    Women's Health
GIRLTALK

Author Topic: Making someone fall in love  (Read 9174 times)

ylisza

• cutie.. cutie..
  • GirlTalker
  • whatever yaya! you're such a loser..
Re: Making someone fall in love
« Reply #20 on: February 05, 2011, 04:56:32 AM »
wow! so happy for you @markylicious! congrats.. take good care of this special girl.. awww..  :)
Gifted child. Blessed. Thanks be to God!

KissLover

• GirlTalker
  • Never Say Too Late...
« Reply #21 on: February 08, 2011, 12:41:14 PM »
good for you markylicious!!!
buntisin mo na rin para may alas ka na  ;)

ako nga binuntis ko para di matuloy kasal nila this march. yun lang naisip ko eh... i know it's a bad thing pero hindi ko kaya makitang nasa piling ng iba, ang taong mahal ko.

markylicious

• GUYTalker
  • GirlTalker
  • I'm a GUY
    • My Journey to Six-Pack Abs
« Reply #22 on: February 12, 2011, 12:55:04 AM »
I'm still courting her. I won't stop.. :)

regarding sa buntisin, di ko gagawin yan, pakakasalan ko muna sya bago namin gawin yung bagay na yan

cherub.rock

• Junior GirlTalker
  • nobody's baby!
« Reply #23 on: February 12, 2011, 11:54:20 PM »
For me, its the small details that endears a person to me.  Nung student pa ko, there was this guy na wala sya gano money pero he saved up para regaluhan ako ng codal sa crimlaw at civlaw. hehe so i was really touched. My bf waits for me minsan mga 3 up to 4 hours kasi sometimes nag oovertime ako. Or yung bibilhan ka ng water bottle kasi you complain na nauuhaw ka sa travel. or the fact that when you walk sa street he always stay on the danger side. yung mga ganung bagay.

Pero this is one effective way of getting her attention.  For several weeks shower her with attention. after a week, manahimik ka muna, be less attentive.  Mauuna yang hanapin ka. hehe good luck!

hahah i have to agree that this is so effective. yung text everyday and everynight si guy tapos bigla nalang di magparamdam. if the girl has even the slightest bit of feelings for the guy, i bet si girl ang unang maghahanap.

fritziesan

• Probationary
« Reply #24 on: March 13, 2011, 01:00:23 AM »
yeah, pa miss ka. effective yun. make her think a bit. let her feel na kung ano yung life nya pag wala ka. pero not naman na matagal kase baka masanay sya. ska give her small surprises, it is better than the ones na sobrang pinag isapan.

blackgreen

• Super GirlTalker
  • STAY if you're HAPPY, LEAVE if you're NOT.
« Reply #25 on: March 21, 2011, 09:31:58 AM »
Im happy naman for TS.

Ang hirap kapag girl yun nauna magkagusto. Di naman tayo makapanligaw. How will we, girls, make guys fall in love? Hayy..
Enjoy while it lasts!

shopaholic18

• Senior GirlTalker
« Reply #26 on: March 21, 2011, 09:54:56 PM »
^yan ang mahirap sis, kaya as much as i can i don't fall for guys who doesn't love me back to save me from heartache. dapat mauna sila. i ride mo lang pero don't fall for the guy.

blackgreen

• Super GirlTalker
« Reply #27 on: March 21, 2011, 10:01:10 PM »
^Tama ka sis. Minsan kasi kung sino yun gusto mo ayaw sa iyo, yun may gusto sa iyo ayaw mo naman
Enjoy while it lasts!

shopaholic18

• Senior GirlTalker
« Reply #28 on: March 21, 2011, 11:50:54 PM »
^you can actually make a guy fall for you,but then its not always that way. you can do things and all but not really sure if he'll fall.

blackgreen

• Super GirlTalker
« Reply #29 on: March 22, 2011, 12:06:47 AM »
^share some tips and advice sis
Enjoy while it lasts!

shopaholic18

• Senior GirlTalker
« Reply #30 on: March 22, 2011, 01:13:03 PM »
^flirt with the guy but not too much, ride ka lang sa kanya. if he spends time with you wag mo deadmahin, don't send mixed signals be straightforward, if he happens to call you in a term of endearment call him that way too. be a good listener, be a best friend, make him feel special and make him miss you once in awhile. pero sis effective lang to kung in the first place malinaw na interested siya sayo. kung start from scratch i don't know lang kung gagana yung ganito. i've been with this guy for sometime, we started of sending interests to each other then nag bloom sa like and still on the process of should i say MU. taking things slow until we move on to the next level of being a couple.

luisacart

• Senior GirlTalker
  • Never judge a book by it's genre.
    • My Adventures in Finding Mr. Right
« Reply #31 on: March 22, 2011, 01:16:20 PM »
actually, there's a book by Helen Fisher called Why We Love: The Nature and Chemistry of Romantic Love. She did research on the neurochemistry of romantic love and she suggested a list of possible factors to why people fall in love. One of them is "Proximity". In short, pag palagi mag-kasama, nagkaka-developan. Another one I remember is the "Excitation Transfer". Ang example niyan is kung magkasama kayo na na-experience ang isang event where you're adrenaline is pumped, yung feeling of excitement is transfered into a feeling of affection/love. So, kapag daw mag-dadate kayo, make it exciting. Ride a ferris wheel, roller coaster, watch a very scary movie.. etc. Ganun. I don't know if it works but her theories are spot on.
*WHEN YOU'RE FALLING, DIVE!~~

shopaholic18

• Senior GirlTalker
« Reply #32 on: March 22, 2011, 01:19:07 PM »
^thanks for sharing sis.agree ako sa proximity na yan.

blackgreen

• Super GirlTalker
« Reply #33 on: March 22, 2011, 02:05:56 PM »
^^, ^ thanks sisses for sharing. Mukhang agree rin ako sa proximity. Ang pangit lang ako yata ang nadedevelop.
Enjoy while it lasts!

shopaholic18

• Senior GirlTalker
« Reply #34 on: March 22, 2011, 04:31:26 PM »
^naku sis try not to. teka para di masyado ka ma fall magpaligaw ka din sa iba. sakin kasi di applicable yun eh personal preference lang. pero try mo lang, para mapag isipan mo din ng husto feelings mo di yung nadadala ka lang. wala pa naman kyong commitment eh. kasi mahirap yung ikaw mauuna, if you can control yourself then go kalang with the tactics pero kung hindi look for other options.

blackgreen

• Super GirlTalker
« Reply #35 on: March 22, 2011, 06:48:24 PM »
^thanks sis. Siguro nga nadadala lang ako kasi palagi kami tinutukso ng mga kasama namin sa office. Buti nga tapos na yun account namin so hindi na kami palagi magkasama. Pwede ko na siya maiwasan.
Enjoy while it lasts!

shopaholic18

• Senior GirlTalker
« Reply #36 on: March 22, 2011, 07:35:54 PM »
^wag naman iwasan totally, what if you two are meant to be, will you let him slip away? take chances pero alalay lang sa feelings.

blackgreen

• Super GirlTalker
« Reply #37 on: March 22, 2011, 10:58:42 PM »
^i'll reconsider, but siya na mismo nagsabi hindi kami talo eh. Tapos yun mga gusto niya sa babae eh opposite ko. Hayy..

Btw, kikita ko posts mo sa ibang thread, happy naman me for you

Sana ang puso napoprogram..
Enjoy while it lasts!

shopaholic18

• Senior GirlTalker
« Reply #38 on: March 23, 2011, 04:23:48 PM »
^yan ang mahirap sis, kung sinabi na niya mismo na hindi kayo talo and iba ang type niya. medyo sabit tayo diyan.

thanks, im happy where we are right now. now i understand the power of taking things slow and getting to know a person before jumping into something na you two both weren't prepared, pangit nga talaga ang rush.

ang puso hindi man na poprogram pero nadadala yan, with each heartache comes a lesson that you should only give your heart to someone whose really worthy of it. you get to be wiser next time you fall in love.

blackgreen

• Super GirlTalker
« Reply #39 on: July 09, 2011, 02:22:24 AM »
^sis, hanggang ngayun may tuksuhan pa rin sa office kasi napapansin nila na madalas daw sumasama sa group namin yun guy but then feeling ko bagong barkada lang turing niya sa akin. Nagkkwento pa nga siya about dun sa present girl niya. Weird lang last week, nagkwento siya na meron daw siyang nagugustuhan na girl kasi gumagaan na daw loob niya sa girl na yun. Tapos napaisip tuloy ako kung ako ba yun. Hehe.. Feelingera naman ako. Ngayun madalas kami magkasama lumalabas with our officemates. Siyempre nabibigyan ng kulay, palagi sinasabi ng ibang tao di niya gagawin yan kung wala siyang something for you, pero wala naman siya sinasabi. Kapag talaga may feelings ka sa isang tao,kahit maliit na bagay napapansin.

I can't make him love me na nga yata drama ko..
Enjoy while it lasts!

ADVERTISEMENT
follow us
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
Featured Articles
5 Steps to Financial Fitness in Tough Times
Instead of grumbling about the plight of the peso and dwelling on the negative, try these helpful tips to stay afloat. Remember--a little discipline goes a long way!
You're the breadwinner: Now what?
You want the freedom to spend your money as you wish but you know that if you don’t bring home the bacon, no one else will.
Getting money-wise: Why women are naturally capable of managing cash
She works hard for the money but she doesn’t know how to invest it. Here, Pearlsha Abubakar tells us why women are capable of managing their money well, but don’t. Read and get smart with your money.
Never go broke again! The FN guide to financial freedom-forever!
Fear not bankruptcy or eternal dependence on your parents (or a man!). There's a financial strategy for everybody. Read and get money-wise.
Wise up: Start your own business!
Tired of living from paycheck to paycheck? Why not go into business? Read on and find out how just a little cash can become a lot.