Get weekly updates via email!
tip of the day SUN 31 AUG 14
Have a pillow fight with your kids! It's good for your heart--and your body too.
  • Good House Keeping
    Forever young Cheska Garcia-Kramer talks about her stay-gorgeous secrets, mommy bliss, and the surprising success of #TeamKramer in the August issue a.k.a. the Anti-Aging Special of Good Housekeeping!
    Good Housekeeping
  • Women's Health
    Build the confidence to strut in a pair of jeans with our 28-day pound-shedding, lean muscle-building workout, and learn the best cuts for your body type with our easy style guide.
    Women's Health
GIRLTALK

Author Topic: Signs: Do you believe in Signs?  (Read 12565 times)

babygirl00

• GirlTalker
Re: Signs: Do you believe in Signs?
« Reply #40 on: April 28, 2011, 07:46:37 AM »
I don't ask for signs, but signs come to me.

ako din :) takot ako mag ask ng sign tapos hindi matutupad hehe i go for prayers. May His will be done :) i have strong faith na everything happens for a reason

sheh-la22

• Junior GirlTalker
« Reply #41 on: April 29, 2011, 06:48:14 AM »
naniniwala ako sa signs. pero kelangan firm ka sa signs na hihingin mo :)

Ms.Cacao70%

• Junior GirlTalker
« Reply #42 on: May 03, 2011, 02:03:19 AM »
hindi. siguro mas naniniwala ako sa gut feeling na kapag siya na, siya na talaga. i felt that way sa husband ko na bf ko lang noon, i can feel that i will be spending my lifetime with this man. parang weird feeling na matagal na kayong magkakilala.
May you be happy. May you be healthy. May you be peaceful. May you be safe.

sweetraich

« Reply #43 on: May 09, 2011, 06:04:54 PM »
naku, dati, nasumpungan kong humingi ng signs.. pero tinigilan ko na, mukhang napaglaruan ako ng tadhana.. hehe biro lang... masyado lang naging over ang paghingi ko ng signs when I was in highschool..  :P

cosmochick

• aint it cool to be a
  • Super GirlTalker
« Reply #44 on: May 22, 2011, 06:15:09 PM »
Nope, but I pray. Whenever I want something,I always pray to God, if this is meant for me, ibigay nya sa akin, but if not.. I know something better will come along and it is not in accordance to his plans.

Ganon lang ako so I rarely get disappointed if I don't get what I want.
I want a life that sizzles and pops and makes me laugh out loud.

sinosikat

• Boo! :P
« Reply #45 on: June 15, 2011, 04:06:00 PM »
i do believe in signs... pero i take action din :) sometimes wala talagang mangyayari kung hindi ka gagawa ng paraan para mangyari ang mga bagay bagay. :)
i can ride my bike with no handlebars, no handlebars, no handlebars....... :)

miss_insecure

• GirlTalker
  • God is my only source of strength
« Reply #46 on: June 16, 2011, 07:39:28 AM »
actually, i do. pero hindi naman parati... hahaha! uhm, sa mga major decisions lang. like i ask God for advice. and then I'll wait for His answer through a sign. And honestly, this has been one of my habits na talaga. to always ask God first. Like now.. mag boboard exam ako, i think hindi pa ko ready. So I prayed and talked to him. Sabi ko "Lord, I know I'm not ready if ako lang ang tatanungin but I will accept whatever you have for me." So my sign is color red, something significant naman. When i went sa review center, i was disappointed cause [textspeak!] friend ko, aabsent, e i was hoping nga na siya [textspeak!] nakared na suot.. or what. then, after ng break namin, i was still hoping. 8 pm [textspeak!] tapos ng class.. so around 7:30.. nawalan na ko ng hope. sabi ko sa sarili ko, "maybe sa december talaga ako"... so while the reviewer is discussing the last topic, suddenly yung malaking screen namin (the powerpoint), turned down.. and then it turned PLAIN RED. and then the reviewer and assistants nga where checking kung ano nangyari. grabe ang heart rate ko bumilis! haha. :) and then I went home, thanking God. :)
Every day, I'm learning and growing. I believe I deserve a beautiful life, and no more less than that.

lablab002

• Junior GirlTalker
  • be happy.love life ♥
« Reply #47 on: June 29, 2011, 10:19:01 PM »
^ang galing naman nyan :)
ako, i'm always asking for signs when it comes to my lovelife. haha pero laging palpak. LOL
live.laugh.love♥

meisaia

• Fastidious and Sarcastic
  • Senior GirlTalker
  • I'm elastic.
« Reply #48 on: July 08, 2011, 02:57:13 PM »
I don't.

The time I'm going to waste looking/waiting/praying for a sign should have been nicely spent trying to contemplate things through on my own.. :)
"Love is all a matter of timing. It's no good meeting the right person too soon or too late."

shopaholic18

• Senior GirlTalker
« Reply #49 on: July 08, 2011, 03:15:25 PM »
ako at first oo, believer ako pero hindi ako humihiling, it just happens. pero ngayon ok lang kung walang sign, kaso sa bf ko puro signs na siya talaga wala naman ako hiningi. well tingnan natin kung hanggang sa ikasal kami eh magpakita padin yung over sa daming signs, i'm just praying na He gives me my soulmate.

carmichael18

• nagmamatamis na...
  • Senior GirlTalker
  • Mrs. Vidallon na!!!
    • RJ and Karmie
« Reply #50 on: July 25, 2011, 11:19:56 AM »
kinda.. pero kasi I ask signs from God din naman eh.. hehe.. pero minsan pag matigas ang ulo, kahit sinasampal na ako ng signs, deadma lang.. kaya ayan, napapahamak.. :)

meisaia

• Fastidious and Sarcastic
  • Senior GirlTalker
  • I'm elastic.
« Reply #51 on: July 26, 2011, 08:17:04 AM »
^ sis, you're probably just overthinking it. :)
"Love is all a matter of timing. It's no good meeting the right person too soon or too late."

Serena.

• EPIC
  • Senior GirlTalker
  • Introvert :)
« Reply #52 on: April 29, 2012, 09:42:31 PM »
NO. :P
Your past describes what and who you are today. Hence, those who experienced deep loneliness know what true happiness is. xx

ettevyvi

• chic. quirky. hot.
  • Junior GirlTalker
  • sweet upfront, deadly inside.
« Reply #53 on: May 13, 2012, 09:10:20 AM »
No. Kasi some signs are tangible already. :)
SIMPLE yet COMPLICATED.

kittykatt

• GirlTalker
  • I feel beautiful every single day!
« Reply #54 on: May 16, 2012, 12:07:45 PM »
i don't.but i always pray  ;D
I love to see the crystalline sky & the golden glow of the setting sun..I love to hear drops of rain & see the slanting silver lines as they fall from the sky...

sakura_bloom

• Beauty Desired
  • Super GirlTalker
  • Beauty By Desire
    • https://www.facebook.com/DesirebloomAtelier
« Reply #55 on: May 28, 2012, 04:32:40 AM »
Nope.  ;)

JHAZbewithyou

• GirlTalker
« Reply #56 on: May 29, 2012, 11:48:10 AM »
Yes!! I do. :D
Signature edited.

oshiawase

• Senior GirlTalker
« Reply #57 on: September 22, 2012, 10:57:59 PM »
Ako, sometimes lang. I do not really ask for them but I can't help "reading" them.

Like, there is this guy I see in campus. We don't really know each other but whenever i see him, parang ang saya. Siguro happy crush ganun.

Umabot sa point na super down ako and I haven't seen him for a week so I prayed that I would see him one last time before the semester ends. I was just one step away from the school's gate when voila, he was just behind me and my friend and he went and talked to my friend who apparently was his former classmate. We were not introduced to each other but walking with him was enough even though no exchange of words actually happened.

Pathetic ko no?

Feeling ko meron talaga pero no one is making a move. Either that o feeler lang ako at mali ang instincts ko.

XD

Pretty Gorgeous

• Junior GirlTalker
  • I Heart myCukie
« Reply #58 on: September 24, 2012, 09:01:12 AM »
last week i went to my weekly novena I prayed and I ask for a sign if my current relationship with this new guy Iam seeing if he is the "one" that I will end up to, if I should continue with the new relationship because he hasnt texted me since he went for the US for a vacation.

well that novena night I was waiting for the sign and he didnt texted. i just prayed before i went to sleep that night that i decided na to let him go baka he is really not into me. But after 2 days He texted me and he really misses me a lot  :-*

Today I Believe in signs  :D Always ask God first 

Girltalker2

• Super GirlTalker
« Reply #59 on: September 24, 2012, 09:19:28 AM »

I don't usually believe in signs. Kasi things happen and they can always be interpreted in different ways; worse, misinterpreted at kabaliktaran ang na-conclude mo.

Kasi minsan akala mo sign na, yun pala coincidence lang. Minsan naman andyan na sa harap mo, di mo pa mapansin.

Kaya for me, I go with reason, logic and proof.  Other than that, ayoko umasa sa signs.

ADVERTISEMENT
follow us
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
Featured Articles
5 Steps to Financial Fitness in Tough Times
Instead of grumbling about the plight of the peso and dwelling on the negative, try these helpful tips to stay afloat. Remember--a little discipline goes a long way!
You're the breadwinner: Now what?
You want the freedom to spend your money as you wish but you know that if you don’t bring home the bacon, no one else will.
Getting money-wise: Why women are naturally capable of managing cash
She works hard for the money but she doesn’t know how to invest it. Here, Pearlsha Abubakar tells us why women are capable of managing their money well, but don’t. Read and get smart with your money.
Never go broke again! The FN guide to financial freedom-forever!
Fear not bankruptcy or eternal dependence on your parents (or a man!). There's a financial strategy for everybody. Read and get money-wise.
Wise up: Start your own business!
Tired of living from paycheck to paycheck? Why not go into business? Read on and find out how just a little cash can become a lot.