Get weekly updates via email!
tip of the day FRI 01 AUG 14
Nix the patterns and go for solid colors when you choose pants--they make your hips and backside look smaller.
  • Good House Keeping
    The July issue is our Makeover Special! Be inspired by the weight-loss successes of The Biggest Loser’s Kayen Lazaro and Osie Nebreja, who entered the reality TV show simply wanting to lose weight but ended up gaining whole new (healthier!) lives.
    Good Housekeeping
  • Women's Health
    Jumpstart your best body today with this month’s best foods special. Women’s Health shares over 100 of the best packaged foods for women, sourced from leading supermarkets, specialty stores, and delivery services.
    Women's Health
GIRLTALK

Author Topic: Travelling (by air) during pregnancy  (Read 13510 times)

purple29

• Junior GirlTalker
Re: Travelling (by air) during pregnancy
« Reply #80 on: October 06, 2012, 01:24:24 PM »
^sis just request for a medical certificate from your OB and declare it para walang problem.

Cocoyow

• Senior GirlTalker
  • mommy the explorer :p
« Reply #81 on: October 09, 2012, 10:49:18 PM »
I dont know if this is already shared in this thread..
All our local airlines except for PAL let pregnant women 33 weeks and below travel, pero pag 34 weeks ka na and up di na pwede.. Ang PAL naman hanggang 35 weeks, yun sabi sakin sa cebu pac.. I recently went to laoag, 31 weeks ako, and dko alam yung ganung rule, buti umabot pako..

twelvth_goddess

• A certified ZOE-holic and a true blue
  • Super GirlTalker
« Reply #82 on: October 10, 2012, 01:23:37 AM »
^Payag naman PAL pero may kasama pang ibang waiver na whatever happens, hinde sila liable. Kay alang ang nagiging problem naman, mostly OBs would not want to sign the waiver kase license nila at stake.

I flew with PAL when I went to the US, I was around 6 months pregnant that time. I asked them kung pano nga pag more than 35 weeks na.
Whatever I want, I get. If I can't, I don't stop TRYING.

purple29

• Junior GirlTalker
« Reply #83 on: November 30, 2012, 12:47:57 PM »
Is it required to submit the EMIS in PAL or ok na kahit medical certificate lang?

ayami

• happily married and a
  • Super GirlTalker
  • 愛してる、ハ二ー!とても大好きよ。
    • My Blog
« Reply #84 on: December 01, 2012, 04:48:15 PM »
^ I called PAL, EMIS lang talaga tapos diba may portion to be filled up by the OB sa part 2 if beyond 6 months na. Basta andun yung details sa website and sa pdf file. Ako lilipad with PAL this December and 4 months pa lang, so first portion lang ng EMIS ang pipirmahan.

purple29

• Junior GirlTalker
« Reply #85 on: December 01, 2012, 06:33:19 PM »
^ Thanks sis. I have medical certificate na kasi from y OB. Will download na lang the EMIS. I'll be on my 30th week na kasi sa travel date ko.

joane15

« Reply #86 on: December 03, 2012, 09:40:25 AM »
Hello mga sis, I'll be flying to MLA from SG on my 21.5 weeks. Need ko pa ba ng medical certitificate? Or EMIS only will do?

Thanks! :)

aliyahcassandra

« Reply #87 on: December 03, 2012, 02:17:22 PM »
ako din po magtataravel by next month, qatar to manila, i'll be 4 months by that time.
ttc for 5 years! at last, answered prayer!!

Halee

• Junior GirlTalker
« Reply #88 on: December 05, 2012, 12:45:52 PM »

Non umuwi ako dito sa Pinas from Seoul last Thursday (30 weeks 5 days) EMIS lang kinuha upon check-in. PInakita ko [textspeak!] certificate from my OB pero hindi na daw kailangan.
Im on a happy diet.

wahmproject

• GirlTalker
« Reply #89 on: January 18, 2013, 09:31:16 AM »
Nagbackread ako kasi im interested to know whether possible magtravel to and from US/Manila during the first trimester.  Mostly nabasa ko at least nasa 2nd trimester na or early pregnancy pero shorter distances lang.  Plan namin to have 2nd baby this year but there's a chance also na magUS kami. What if matapat sa 1st trimester and trip to US. Ang haba na ng flight at the same time, baka unsafe to tour around US. (Go to Grand Canyon, walk along the Las Vegas strip, shop at the outlet stores, go to Hollywood....) Dami kong gustong gawin sa trip na baka hindi magawa if im preggy.   Hindi pako preggy mga Sis ha. I just want to be prepared and manage my travel expectations when the time comes.:)

bebsky

« Reply #90 on: February 05, 2013, 08:02:39 PM »
next week mag 8weeks nako.. okay lang ba yun to travel by plane at hindi na ako kukuha ng medical certificate from ob neither the EMIS form?
a happy wife.. ^_^

ayami

• happily married and a
  • Super GirlTalker
  • 愛してる、ハ二ー!とても大好きよ。
    • My Blog
« Reply #91 on: February 05, 2013, 09:28:56 PM »
^EMIS lang ako non with matching tingin ng doctor sa airport, 8 weeks din ako nagtravel to Davao lang naman. Pero medyo OA yung sa Airphil e, barely obvious pa nga pagkabuntis ko minention ko lang pero ayun kelangan ko makipagmeet pa sa doctor nila dun at mainterview hehe

nung 20 weeks ako to Hong Kong naman di naman OA, ni hindi pa nga ako tinanong kung preggers or what kahit medyo obvious si baby. Ako na mismo nagabot ng EMIS na finill-up ko. Photocopy lang ginawa nila tas yung isa ibibigay sa FA bago pumasok sa plane. 6 copies ng EMIS ang ginamit ko noon

ADVERTISEMENT
follow us
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
Featured Articles
5 Steps to Financial Fitness in Tough Times
Instead of grumbling about the plight of the peso and dwelling on the negative, try these helpful tips to stay afloat. Remember--a little discipline goes a long way!
You're the breadwinner: Now what?
You want the freedom to spend your money as you wish but you know that if you don’t bring home the bacon, no one else will.
Getting money-wise: Why women are naturally capable of managing cash
She works hard for the money but she doesn’t know how to invest it. Here, Pearlsha Abubakar tells us why women are capable of managing their money well, but don’t. Read and get smart with your money.
Never go broke again! The FN guide to financial freedom-forever!
Fear not bankruptcy or eternal dependence on your parents (or a man!). There's a financial strategy for everybody. Read and get money-wise.
Wise up: Start your own business!
Tired of living from paycheck to paycheck? Why not go into business? Read on and find out how just a little cash can become a lot.