Get weekly updates via email!
tip of the day WED 03 SEP 14
When you read the newspaper in the morning, check out the funnies too--they'll put a smile on your face before you head for work.
  • Good House Keeping
    Forever young Cheska Garcia-Kramer talks about her stay-gorgeous secrets, mommy bliss, and the surprising success of #TeamKramer in the August issue a.k.a. the Anti-Aging Special of Good Housekeeping!
    Good Housekeeping
  • Women's Health
    Build the confidence to strut in a pair of jeans with our 28-day pound-shedding, lean muscle-building workout, and learn the best cuts for your body type with our easy style guide.
    Women's Health
GIRLTALK

Author Topic: Making Bags  (Read 6999 times)

bluish_mommy

• ako ang bluish na
  • Super GirlTalker
Re: Making Bags
« Reply #20 on: October 16, 2012, 02:18:52 PM »
sa divisoria. kacha na makapal

san banda sis? i'm looking for katya cloth/fabric as well. thanks.

assie

• GummyGirl
  • Junior GirlTalker
  • Just Smile and Feel Good! 😊
    • JoshuaGummies
« Reply #21 on: October 18, 2012, 05:16:19 PM »
Kakasimula ko lang last week sa bago kong hobby na ito. Nakagawa nako ng Reversible Charlie Bag, Reversible Tote Bag, Drawstring tsaka sling bag. Pati ate ko naenganyo na rin gumawa ng bags at sabi nya gawin naming bisnes. kaso mas gusto ko yata mag Quilting kesa bag making.
For I know  I have plans for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. -JEREMIAH 29:11

www.facebook.com/joshuagummies

Miss Charcoal

• Senior GirlTalker
« Reply #22 on: February 07, 2013, 10:28:43 PM »
gamit niyo sewing machine?

iampennylane

• Super GirlTalker
« Reply #23 on: February 08, 2013, 08:35:25 AM »
This is interesting :) Sana may mag post ng mga creations nila para pang motivate :)
I am anti-"text-talk". I support good grammar. I am part of "Save the vowels" movement". For your sanity and mine, type out your DAMN words.

Thank you.

PeachyPinkSis

• Pretty in Peach and Pink
    • Peachy Pink Sisters
« Reply #24 on: May 24, 2013, 09:56:08 PM »
This post motivated me to try creating some bags. ^_^ Thanks for all the inputs and hopefully I can post my future creations. :D
Aspiring Artist. Makeup Addict. Libra. Advertising Student.  Loves Beauty Blogging.

http://peachypinksisters.blogspot.com/

CmomS

• GirlTalker
« Reply #25 on: May 31, 2013, 07:56:23 PM »
Saan sis kayo bumibili ng tela nyo panggawa ng bags? Ano po bang klase or tawag po sa tela ginagamit nyo po? wala po kasi akong idea about sa mga tela. Also kung pwede po sana yung exact location kasi po di ko po gamay yung divisoria (if ever po na doon)

scmpasion

« Reply #26 on: June 29, 2013, 03:49:54 PM »
Joining. Need ko rin po malaman san yung bilihan ng katsa at tela pang bags. :)

fxy111

• Junior GirlTalker
    • weekend workshop
« Reply #27 on: July 02, 2013, 09:54:56 AM »
Joining. Need ko rin po malaman san yung bilihan ng katsa at tela pang bags. :)

fabric warehouse sells katsa and canvass (glorietta,megamall, libis, greenhills)
cotton depot meron di canvass and japanese cotton (thicker than the usual)

scmpasion

« Reply #28 on: July 15, 2013, 09:11:37 PM »
Thank you sisses. i found two sa divisoria. :)

sumtingnew23

• GirlTalker
« Reply #29 on: July 15, 2013, 09:23:54 PM »
joining!

canvass tela are sold for 35 php in divi, along the roads lang ito yung mga nasa tabi at gitna ng kalsada

kaiz

• Super GirlTalker
  • My Son, My Happiness, My Life
    • WACKER e-Store
« Reply #30 on: July 16, 2013, 09:21:27 AM »
Kakasimula ko lang last week sa bago kong hobby na ito. Nakagawa nako ng Reversible Charlie Bag, Reversible Tote Bag, Drawstring tsaka sling bag. Pati ate ko naenganyo na rin gumawa ng bags at sabi nya gawin naming bisnes. kaso mas gusto ko yata mag Quilting kesa bag making.

sis what material gamit mo for the bag?
..true strength is being able to hold it all together when everyone else is expecting you to fall apart..

..i am your mona lisa..

threehundredquotes.blogspot.com

stradivarius

• GirlTalker
  • Semi professional beach bum ^_^
    • ScribeOrigins.com
« Reply #31 on: July 24, 2013, 02:57:27 PM »
Medyo nakakalito maghanap sa Divi pero di hamak na mas mura. I used to get my fabric at mall-based shops kaya medyo mahal. So nag allot ako talaga ng isang weekend to scour Divi. Pag dating don, tanong lang kung saan ang mga tela (Tabora, etc) tapos tabi tabi na yung mga tindahan. Pag mas maaga ka dadating, syempre madalas may buena mano discount ka pa :)
Nakabili din ako ng Japanese bag making book sa National. Dun lang sa may craft book section. Andami don, mura pa.

lionheart2010

• Senior GirlTalker
« Reply #32 on: October 03, 2013, 03:49:40 AM »
"canvass" tela ang tawag dun sa fabric for the bags, tama po ba?

ADVERTISEMENT
follow us
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
Featured Articles
5 Steps to Financial Fitness in Tough Times
Instead of grumbling about the plight of the peso and dwelling on the negative, try these helpful tips to stay afloat. Remember--a little discipline goes a long way!
You're the breadwinner: Now what?
You want the freedom to spend your money as you wish but you know that if you don’t bring home the bacon, no one else will.
Getting money-wise: Why women are naturally capable of managing cash
She works hard for the money but she doesn’t know how to invest it. Here, Pearlsha Abubakar tells us why women are capable of managing their money well, but don’t. Read and get smart with your money.
Never go broke again! The FN guide to financial freedom-forever!
Fear not bankruptcy or eternal dependence on your parents (or a man!). There's a financial strategy for everybody. Read and get money-wise.
Wise up: Start your own business!
Tired of living from paycheck to paycheck? Why not go into business? Read on and find out how just a little cash can become a lot.