Get weekly updates via email!
tip of the day FRI 19 SEP 14
Feeling angsty after a break-up? Vent to your friends over coffee—not on the Internet. There's no telling who will read your rants on Facebook or Twitter.
  • Good House Keeping
    Judy Ann Santos-Agoncillo returns to our cover this September issue and gets candid about money, marriage, and motherhood.
    Good Housekeeping
  • Women's Health
    Drop two sizes fast—with simple exercises you can do at home! This month's ultimate weight-loss special shows you how. Plus, real women share how you, too, can shed and keep off excess weight for good.
    Women's Health
GIRLTALK

Author Topic: CELINE bag  (Read 13533 times)

Kittensky

• GirlTalker
Re: CELINE bag
« Reply #20 on: September 03, 2012, 09:42:53 PM »
I have celine phantom suede green medyo mabigat pero keri nman :) i want a nano kaso nka waitlist sa HK :(

kimebies

• Super GirlTalker
« Reply #21 on: November 08, 2012, 06:19:18 PM »
During my stop-over sa Taipei, I checked out Celine and was able to carry some of the bags that I have been eyeing. Na-inlove ako sa mini luggage in red-- carry ko naman yung weight nya kasi feeling ko kasing bigat lang nya the Balenciaga Work GSH that I was using that time.

Tumingin din ako ng Nano but for the teeny bit price difference with the mini, I'd still choose the latter at any given time. :)

But what my husband liked best on me was the small trapeze. Sakto yung size nya for me and it's cheaper, too. I just forgot the exact figure pero nasa $2,500 yata sya?

oreo08

• Senior GirlTalker
« Reply #22 on: December 26, 2012, 01:38:44 PM »
How much ba is the mini luggage? I'm contemplating on getting another Chanel flap but since wala pa akong Celine, baka Celine na lang muna :D

Cheesecak3

• Mom
  • Super GirlTalker
  • missing my baby so much....
    • Jan's Travel and Tours
« Reply #23 on: May 26, 2013, 12:39:03 AM »
I want a mini luggage and i saw this online seller sa Instagram. Mga sis, how to spot fake celine bag? I will be meeting the seller next week so kailangan ko ng ideas kung yong bibilhin kong bag ay authentic.

Thanks!

krabby_patty

• Junior GirlTalker
« Reply #24 on: June 24, 2013, 07:34:15 PM »
^ You can have it authenticated in the Purse Forum. Ask for a lot of photos from the seller so you can post it there :)

My sister once bought a phantom from an online seller. The SA's in Celine checked the authenticity of the bag for her. She met the seller right across the Celine store. Not in the Philippines though. :)

foxymom

• Senior GirlTalker
« Reply #25 on: June 25, 2013, 02:11:03 PM »
@cheescake, if too good price, then think twice :) i agree have the ladies in tpf check authenticity

iloveroxy

« Reply #26 on: June 25, 2013, 03:33:02 PM »
Ladies, please do not rely on the purse forum. They are not authorized to authenticate bags. They are just girls like us who claim they know the bags too well. And worse, the purse forum is a complete scam.

Kindly check out these sites:

http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/directory/the-purse-forum

http://www.complaintboard.com/the-purse-forum-l82.html

foxymom

• Senior GirlTalker
« Reply #27 on: June 26, 2013, 09:11:44 AM »
^i would have to disagree. TPF members are composed of ladies all over the world who are complete baghags. it is true though that they are not licensed by the companies, but there is a disclaimer there that the authentication service is done to the best of the knowledge by ladies who have a fairly big amount of exposure for a certain brand -- they are usually collectors of that particular brand.

i have met some of these ladies abroad, and know that they are actual persons who share my bag passion. they really come from different places and it would be hard to think tpf is one big scam. i know there have been issues with the founders (meg & vlad) but i would rather trust other girls whom i've actually met.

the only sure way to ensure you are getting the real thing is to stop buying pre-owned items and buy directly from the boutiques  ;D

shobe0

• GirlTalker
« Reply #28 on: July 05, 2013, 01:43:15 AM »
I got my box from Departement Feminin. They are based in France.

Same price as buying in France and free shipping! :)

tomatostellar

• Senior GirlTalker
  • something infinitely interesting
« Reply #29 on: July 05, 2013, 05:27:17 AM »
ang ganda ng Celine Luggage Tote only pag isa or dalawang kulay lang,. pag 3 na, it looks like there's too much going on., mukha nang trying hard
anyway, di ko to afford
http://stellarchild.blogspot.com/
"If you do not breathe through writing, if you do not cry out in writing, or sing in writing, then don't write, because our culture has no use for it."
~Anais Nin

krabby_patty

• Junior GirlTalker
« Reply #30 on: July 05, 2013, 10:43:52 AM »
I like the updated version of the Celine trapeze. The weight of the bag does not strain the flap anymore, and it now has a zipper and a lock at the sides of the bag to keep it closed. My friend went to Europe recently and her mom managed to score 2 exotic skin Celine bags. She said that the stores there are only allowed to sell one bag a day. How true?  ::)

I went to HK a few months ago. They had a lot of stocks on display but not for sale. The SA's were nice enough to ask you if you're a resident or if you're staying for long so they can put you on the list. Waiting time is about 3-6 months, It's just funny when they tell you they have no bags in stock tapos there's a customer at the counter making a purchase.  ::)

Anyway I'll be going out of the country soon. I'll be searching for Celine bags like a crazy person. I'll let you know if I see anything. I'll post whatever bags I see :)
« Last Edit: July 05, 2013, 10:57:39 AM by krabby_patty »

keiko

• GirlTalker
« Reply #31 on: July 06, 2013, 12:16:47 AM »
bakit wala pa celine bags store sa pinas? dahil ba to sa cmg?

krabby_patty

• Junior GirlTalker
« Reply #32 on: July 08, 2013, 11:51:07 AM »
Homme at Femme at Shangri-la mall has a few Celine bags in stock. They have the ff:
- Edge tote
- Pony hair (?) nano
- Black micro luggage
- Red mini luggage
- Grey trapeze
- Cabas

khriseeee

• Super GirlTalker
« Reply #33 on: July 12, 2013, 04:15:33 AM »
I absolutely love the shape of the trapeze bag! But I doubt I'll ever afford it...or let myself indulge. Sana hubby gets a nice bonus this year!

I know the luggage tote is popular but I have been reading that the leather will eventually get soft and the bag will kinda sag (I've seen pictures), I would be devastated if that happened to my bag, so pass!

melvel

• Senior GirlTalker
« Reply #34 on: July 12, 2013, 06:18:11 PM »
Matagal ko na lemming ang luggage tote.  But when I actually tried one on and inspected the leather, I realized the bag is not for me.  Nabibigatan ako.

The trapeze however (especially in the color similar to Hermes' Etoupe) is divine.  My next target.

krabby_patty

• Junior GirlTalker
« Reply #35 on: July 14, 2013, 08:15:22 PM »
@khriseeee the saggy trapeze is from the past season ata. They released a more structured version of the bag. Feeling ko it is less likely to sag than the old ones :)

platinum

• Super GirlTalker
  • be careful what you wish for...
« Reply #36 on: July 18, 2013, 08:55:29 PM »
I am lemming for the luggage micro hayyy so beautiful
...because you just might get it all!

vhanya

• goDdess and L0VeR
  • Super GirlTalker
  • not just your ordinary girl c",)
« Reply #37 on: July 19, 2013, 12:28:52 AM »
Yes my sister's celine mini luggage is sagging nga. yung 2 sides nya nag-fold. i can't explain it but yes, it gets soft nga and hindi na-maintain yung shape

aebrbiyc2009

• GirlTalker
« Reply #38 on: July 19, 2013, 05:08:18 AM »
Yes my sister's celine mini luggage is sagging nga. yung 2 sides nya nag-fold. i can't explain it but yes, it gets soft nga and hindi na-maintain yung shape

Talaga? Sayang I want one pa naman. But is it really that hard to buy one in HK? ppunta kasi ako next year. San paba meron?

vhanya

• goDdess and L0VeR
  • Super GirlTalker
  • not just your ordinary girl c",)
« Reply #39 on: July 19, 2013, 05:55:46 AM »
Naku wala laging stock sa HK. Swerte ka sis if ever you'll get one one display na bebenta sayo. Europe is the easiest place to get one. Swerte ka rin if meron available in the Four Seasons Shoppes in Macau. Sa Las Vegas may nabili kami pero croc-stamped phantom

ADVERTISEMENT
follow us
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
Featured Articles
5 Steps to Financial Fitness in Tough Times
Instead of grumbling about the plight of the peso and dwelling on the negative, try these helpful tips to stay afloat. Remember--a little discipline goes a long way!
You're the breadwinner: Now what?
You want the freedom to spend your money as you wish but you know that if you don’t bring home the bacon, no one else will.
Getting money-wise: Why women are naturally capable of managing cash
She works hard for the money but she doesn’t know how to invest it. Here, Pearlsha Abubakar tells us why women are capable of managing their money well, but don’t. Read and get smart with your money.
Never go broke again! The FN guide to financial freedom-forever!
Fear not bankruptcy or eternal dependence on your parents (or a man!). There's a financial strategy for everybody. Read and get money-wise.
Wise up: Start your own business!
Tired of living from paycheck to paycheck? Why not go into business? Read on and find out how just a little cash can become a lot.