yes i still have the email from emirates! Ill paste it here... if you need the Word file together with the application form let me know, i can forward it to you =)
Please submit the following documents for Philippine (PH) passport holders:
• Original and 1 copy of photo page of passport. Passport must be valid for 6 (six) months.
• Bank Book or Bank Certificate (Peso or US Dollars)
- Original Bank Certificate should note when the account was opened.
- For Bank Statement, latest three months outstanding balance.
• For Employee
- Original Certificate of Employment stating current position, salary and year of service.
- Copy of latest Income Tax Return with W2.
• For self-employed/entrepreneur
- Copy of Business registration
- Copy of latest Income Tax Return
• For married women
- Original marriage contract authenticated by census (NSO)
• Photocopy of international credit cards
• Other documents that will support/show financial capability of the passenger e.g. land title, etc.
• Hotel Confirmation / Affidavit of Support if staying with relatives/friends. Please advise complete address, contact numbers and contact person.
• Scan the Passport and Passport Size Photo. Label each saved files with the passenger’s last name, first name and document type. (Ex. Last name_First name_Passport.JPG and Last name_First name_Picture.JPG). The scanned files are to be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
NOTE: The Coloured Passport and Passport Size Photo must be in JPG format and not exceeding 40kb. The background for the Passport Size Photo should be in Royal Blue with dimension of 4.3cm x 5.5cm.