Get weekly updates via email!
tip of the day MON 21 APR 14
Make sure everyone eats together at dinner every day so that no matter how busy you are, you always get even just a little quality time
  • Good House Keeping
    Find your bliss this summer! GH's guide to a calmer, luckier, and happier you. On stands now for only P120.
    Good Housekeeping
  • Real Living
    Real Living’s April 2014 issue is a thing of beauty, literally! The magazine’s Beautiful Homes issue features 43 pages which will inspire you to rethink your own space.
    Real Living
  • Women's Health
    Everything you need to score your hottest, sexiest summer EVER is in the Women’s Health March issue!
    Women's Health
GIRLTALK

Author Topic: GIRLTalkers Europe  (Read 17567 times)

JINJIN:*

• Senior GirlTalker
Re: GIRLTalkers Europe
« Reply #80 on: September 11, 2012, 06:10:22 pm »
hello sisters.

I am so excited with my Europe trip nextmonth. Hut instead of going to Germany we decided to go to Italy and Spain.

Best thing para makamura sa hotel is to try airbnb

https://www.airbnb.com/?c=Airbnb&af=73699&gclid=CJ3n4cmjrbICFcPHtAodJzcAJA

Accomodation yan ng mga locals, parang transient ka. Hindi siya ganun kamura pero mas cheaper parin compared sa hotel and you will have your own private room. So bahay talaga siya and complete siya sa gamit so hindi ka talaga mahirapan kung gusto mo man magluto.

Yun nga lang shared bathroom. So if you are particular sa bathroom then this might be difficult for you kase talagang bahay siya ng family and you will see mga clutter and stuff. Dito kami ng friend ko nag decide mag stay. And of course ang mga cheap hotels..just keep on looking and you will find something within your budget.

Seduce my mind and you can have my body, Find my soul and I'm yours forever.

juana_antonia

• Super GirlTalker
« Reply #81 on: September 11, 2012, 06:20:26 pm »
For those going to Milan Italy and sa Linate airport ang bagsak, I can help you find a cheap accommodation.
\"There is NO perfect man or perfect woman in the world, only  PERFECT LOVE... built together by an imperfect man and an imperfect woman.\" -soulmate

JINJIN:*

• Senior GirlTalker
« Reply #82 on: September 11, 2012, 06:24:18 pm »
^^ sis taga Milan ka ba?

suggest ka naman ng good itinerary...chaka best Duomo na hindi ko dapat ma miss puntahan. One day lang ako sa Milan. I will be staying in the city center.

TIA!
Seduce my mind and you can have my body, Find my soul and I'm yours forever.

juana_antonia

• Super GirlTalker
« Reply #83 on: September 11, 2012, 06:44:48 pm »
one day only? Depende kasi kung ano gusto mo gawin at puntahan.The best duomo ay yung sa Duomo mismo, akyat ka sa taas sa rooftop. Next punta ka sa Galleria Vittorio Emmanuele, pwede ka din mag shop dun.  Don't miss out Montenapoleone Street, nandyan lahat mga boutique ng mga premium designer brands.  Kahit hindi ka bibili, it's nice to check out their boutiques.  I suggest you ride a bus number 73 from San Babila, street next to Duomo, para makapag sight seeing ka, papunta yan ng airport and from airport balik ka na lang ulit papunta San Babila. 2 hours yun balikan na. 
\"There is NO perfect man or perfect woman in the world, only  PERFECT LOVE... built together by an imperfect man and an imperfect woman.\" -soulmate

sardonyx

• Senior GirlTalker
« Reply #84 on: September 14, 2012, 11:45:50 pm »
Hi mga sis!  Ano maganda pasalubong from France aside from designer bags?  Hubby will be on business trip there. :)

chefron

• Super GirlTalker
« Reply #85 on: September 15, 2012, 05:49:13 am »
Mga sis question: they say walang taxes and duties if you shop within the eu, anyone experienced online shopping from uk to italy?
EPHESIANS 2: 9

SALVATION IS NOT A REWARD FOR THE GOOD THINGS WE HAVE DONE, SO NONE OF US CAN BOAST ABOUT IT

little_princess

• Shopaholic Princess
  • Super GirlTalker
    • Princess in a teacup
« Reply #86 on: September 29, 2012, 11:47:08 am »
Romina, I have been to Czestochowa! It seems like a very quiet place unlike the major cities of Poland. goodluck on your trip and i hope you enjoy it :) there is a pilgrim site there, the black madonna and there is a polish priest who can speak tagalog and english. he is very nice!

my fiance is british and we're planning to get a visiting family visa for me so I can go in and out of the UK as we're not settling there. anybody did this? Also, anyone from Cornwall, UK (or even Plymouth). Will be spending 3 months out of the year in the UK and would love to meet people around that area :)

letters_to_cleo

• Senior GirlTalker
  • happy, happy. my goal is to be happy!
    • Geek Wearing Makeup
« Reply #87 on: December 23, 2012, 10:44:34 pm »
Hi! Anyone here from Madrid?  Just got here last week, and want to meet people from here! I'm excited to start my working life here but it would be good to find new friends too!

chuzzle

• Junior GirlTalker
« Reply #88 on: April 18, 2013, 04:55:59 pm »
I need help. What medical insurance companies are accepted in Europe for student visa purposes? Because the consulate is requiring me to have medical insurance for 12 months and I've already asked Blue Cross. Anybody here who can help me?

jenger109

• I just fall in love again..
  • Senior GirlTalker
  • must take it as it comes..
« Reply #89 on: July 04, 2013, 11:11:04 pm »
Im now here in Oslo.. such a nice place! exploring Oslo and Sweden! :))
I tried to hide the pain..my life was filled with rain.. until u came..oh, u touched my life, you're so very special..

pmartini

• GirlTalker
« Reply #90 on: July 05, 2013, 06:08:59 am »
^ thats nice sis jenger109..I super miss Oslo..I was in Gothenburg, sweden last wee visiting friends..now my friends from Oslo will be visiting us here in NL.

jenger109

• I just fall in love again..
  • Senior GirlTalker
  • must take it as it comes..
« Reply #91 on: July 05, 2013, 07:54:42 pm »
Hi sis, by aug baka ill be in gothenberg.. Kasi si hubby will be there this aug.. Not sure, depende pa rin sa mood ko.. :) i googled and found out that its only 4hrs from here via train? Tama ba sis? How much kaya ang fare? :)
I tried to hide the pain..my life was filled with rain.. until u came..oh, u touched my life, you're so very special..

stacies83221

• Senior GirlTalker
  • Samme det!
« Reply #92 on: July 06, 2013, 05:53:42 pm »
^ check nsb.no. Last time I check, the two-way ticket costs around 1030NOK. Gteborg is a very nice city. But if I were you, Stockholm is the way to go, especially this summer. :) matagal ka na ba dito sa Norway?
http://dianaslittlehelper.blogspot.no/ - Life and Works of a Pinay Nurse in Norway

A woman should wear fragrance wherever she expects to be kissed. - Coco Chanel

rosierose

• Probationary
« Reply #93 on: August 10, 2013, 10:04:29 pm »
Hi mga sis, anyone na andito sa UK? Im planning to get a schengen visa sa decmeber, sa Oldenzaal ako punta God permit.. Sa mga taga Holland.. Hope iget to meet you.. :)

^Vain_Chiq^

• Very much in-love. =)
  • Super GirlTalker
  • Ultimate Shopaholic
« Reply #94 on: September 01, 2013, 08:17:25 pm »
^hi sis rosierose. I'm from Holland as well as pmartini ;).

juana_antonia

• Super GirlTalker
« Reply #95 on: September 01, 2013, 09:51:07 pm »
I need help. What medical insurance companies are accepted in Europe for student visa purposes? Because the consulate is requiring me to have medical insurance for 12 months and I've already asked Blue Cross. Anybody here who can help me?

sis wala ka bang mautusan who is currently there to get one for you? cheaper kasi.  Last time I used Allianz for my student visa for Italy.

little_princess

• Shopaholic Princess
  • Super GirlTalker
    • Princess in a teacup
« Reply #96 on: September 01, 2013, 10:08:05 pm »
^^^ i will be in the UK this month usually go there 3 months out of the year.

is it better to shop in london or amsterdam? which will come out cheaper?

^Vain_Chiq^

• Very much in-love. =)
  • Super GirlTalker
  • Ultimate Shopaholic
« Reply #97 on: September 01, 2013, 11:32:19 pm »
I actually haven't been to London but I asked my bf a lot of times already if it's a good deal to shop there and his answer is no. It's more expensive daw there than here in the netherlands, aside from the fact na mas mataas din ang pounds than euro. Whenever he goes there for business trips, I just ask him to buy for me Sleek makeup. Lol. Regarding shopping here, it really is a good deal lalo na kapag sale season but unfortunately, the sale season just ended so new collection na and back to regular prices. What I noticed is mas cheaper ang drugstore and grocery products sa germany so kapag nagpupunta kami dun, I spend hours inside Dm or Rossmann.  ;D

little_princess

• Shopaholic Princess
  • Super GirlTalker
    • Princess in a teacup
« Reply #98 on: September 02, 2013, 09:32:24 am »
^ where in amsterdam is it good to shop? :) i was looking for outlet stores but it seems malayo?

letters_to_cleo

• Senior GirlTalker
  • happy, happy. my goal is to be happy!
    • Geek Wearing Makeup
« Reply #99 on: September 05, 2013, 04:08:02 am »
Mura sa London only during sale season, starting from Boxing Day (Dec. 26) until early January.  Otherwise same lang din. But madami rin kasing outlet shops sa UK na hindi malayo sa city center kaya masarap din magshop sa London and sa outlets dun.  Yung highstreet sa Hounslow station in UK was super near where I lived before and there yung Marks & Spencers nila at Debenhams parang outlet ang dating kasi madaming racks na discounted. So enjoy naman din, basta buy yung mga local brands ng UK. If I remember correctly, may shop near Piccadily, Lillywhites, super cheap  na mga sports shop. Broken nga lang ang sizes kasi mga last piece, last stocks, but nice mag bargain hunting dito. I bought my Clarks shoes dito for only 10 GBP in 2008 yan ha, buhay pa sya, ginagamit ko pa rin sya pang walking!  Sa NL, namahalan ako haha kasi dahil siguro hindi naman sale season nung nandoon ako, the only store na binilhan ko sa NL is Hema (parang Ikea ng NL).

ADVERTISEMENT
follow us
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
Featured Articles
The Top 10 Legs in Local Showbiz
We round up the sexiest legs in local showbiz.
5 Quick Ways to Get Rid of Post-Bakasyon Blues
Get yourself out of bed and out the door.
FNites! What Reminds You of Summer?
Send us a photo and we might feature it on the website!
FN's Top 10 SPF Beauty Picks for Summer 2014
These babies are mighty protectors from the sun's harmful UV rays.