Get weekly updates via email!
tip of the day THU 24 APR 14
Start maintaining a balanced diet by exchanging cake and chocolate for dried fruit, raisin toast, and low-fat fruit yogurt.
  • Good House Keeping
    Find your bliss this summer! GH's guide to a calmer, luckier, and happier you. On stands now for only P120.
    Good Housekeeping
  • Real Living
    Real Living’s April 2014 issue is a thing of beauty, literally! The magazine’s Beautiful Homes issue features 43 pages which will inspire you to rethink your own space.
    Real Living
  • Women's Health
    Everything you need to score your hottest, sexiest summer EVER is in the Women’s Health March issue!
    Women's Health
GIRLTALK

Author Topic: GIRLTalkers Europe  (Read 17674 times)

^Vain_Chiq^

• Very much in-love. =)
  • Super GirlTalker
  • Ultimate Shopaholic
Re: GIRLTalkers Europe
« Reply #40 on: May 15, 2011, 11:14:46 PM »
Hello everyone!From Holland here.Already met with sis Donna, also a girltalker and hopefully meet more gt'ers from here.Mwah! :)

bluedragonfly

• Probationary
« Reply #41 on: June 21, 2011, 03:22:21 AM »
hello..i'm from bern, switzerland. 2 weeks na ako dito and medyo homesick pa din. mag 2 months na ako sa europe, galing ako spain. my husband lives in spain pero we are trying our luck here kasi andito rest of his family. nice to hear from all of you. nag create lang ako ng new account but i'm girltalker for almost 5 years na ata. =)

bluedragonfly

• Probationary
Re: GT's in Spain , anyone here?
« Reply #42 on: June 21, 2011, 03:24:06 AM »
true, madaming filipinos sa spain especially barcelona. makakasalubong mo pa sa kalye. hehe.

Mizz.Cee

• GirlTalker
  • ..oLd EnOuGh tO KnOw BeTTeR, tOo YoUnG tO CaRe..
    • fRiEnDsTeR
« Reply #43 on: June 21, 2011, 11:11:14 PM »
^Hey sis.. Bago ka pa pala dito.. I'm from Zrich by the way..  :)
I drink. I come home late. I have my social life. I flirt. I curse. I fight. I give them a fright. Nobody can change me 'cause I know somehow there’s one good thing about me, I love deeply..

bluedragonfly

• Probationary
« Reply #44 on: June 22, 2011, 12:23:02 AM »
thanks sis. can u advise saang part ng switzerland easy to land a job. my hubby wants to find work kasi dito sa bern and feeling ko most jobs here are seasonal. we're just newly weds kasi and ayoko naman na may work nga pero seasonal lang. gusto ko makapag build kami ng job na stable talaga. yun yung pinagtatalunan namin and he doesn't get my point. isip ko na lang mas kabisado niya itong europe at alam niya ang sinasabi niya. malaki daw kasi swelduhan dito sa swiss, kaso high din ng cost of living. tapos dito kasi sa area namin hindi city, sa ibaba kami ng bundok, there are few office jobs kadalasan sa bahay lang. pls enlighten me. thanks  :)

kreez

• Super GirlTalker
    • Intricate Thoughts
« Reply #45 on: June 24, 2011, 10:21:15 PM »
hello sisses, pajoin!

I live in Amsterdam, anyone else here from Ams?

^Vain_Chiq^

• Very much in-love. =)
  • Super GirlTalker
  • Ultimate Shopaholic
« Reply #46 on: June 24, 2011, 11:08:10 PM »
^Hi sis kreez.Not from Amsterdam but from Utrecht. :)

ads83

• GirlTalker
« Reply #47 on: June 25, 2011, 11:33:43 AM »
thanks sis. can u advise saang part ng switzerland easy to land a job. my hubby wants to find work kasi dito sa bern and feeling ko most jobs here are seasonal. we're just newly weds kasi and ayoko naman na may work nga pero seasonal lang. gusto ko makapag build kami ng job na stable talaga. yun yung pinagtatalunan namin and he doesn't get my point. isip ko na lang mas kabisado niya itong europe at alam niya ang sinasabi niya. malaki daw kasi swelduhan dito sa swiss, kaso high din ng cost of living. tapos dito kasi sa area namin hindi city, sa ibaba kami ng bundok, there are few office jobs kadalasan sa bahay lang. pls enlighten me. thanks  :)

sis, just let him work sa mga seasonal jobs muna. in vienna, my dad worked for several construction companies and hopped from one odd job to the next while my mom had a stable job as a nurse. they saved all their money and returned to the philippines 20 years ago. now they are living their dreams here in the philippines. dd2 nagbusiness nalang cla and what helped them most was my dad's experience from his odd jobs. although dati, to be honest his morale was very low, becoz he had nothing to show. pagtinatanong cya ng mga friends nya kung manager ba cya sa labas, he would only say that he was a carpenter abroad. pero ngayun ok na cya, nahanap din nila yung success they had been looking for abroad, but oddly did2 lang sa pilipinas..

bluedragonfly

• Probationary
« Reply #48 on: June 25, 2011, 06:42:14 PM »
thanks sis. nice to hear your parent's success story. ako din i realized there's no place like home and one of my goals is to save para mag invest sa pinas. true, mahirap talaga makahanap ng ideal job mo dito abroad since they are prioritizing mga graduates and professionals dito. pero u will really learn how to be literally independent dito. sige sis, ganun nga muna. in God's time makakahanap din naman siguro kami ng job for us. thanks  :)

juana_antonia

• Super GirlTalker
« Reply #49 on: June 26, 2011, 02:21:04 PM »
^If you really wanna practice your profession, why not study there? 
\"There is NO perfect man or perfect woman in the world, only  PERFECT LOVE... built together by an imperfect man and an imperfect woman.\" -soulmate

ads83

• GirlTalker
« Reply #50 on: June 26, 2011, 03:45:49 PM »
^^ :) i hope that you will learn to adjust.. mahirap dyan, but one thing that i admire about europeans is that they will never judge you based on what you do for a living.

kreez

• Super GirlTalker
    • Intricate Thoughts
« Reply #51 on: June 27, 2011, 04:27:32 PM »
^Hi sis kreez.Not from Amsterdam but from Utrecht. :)

hello sis, nice to bump into you here! I like Utrecht, very nice city!

^Vain_Chiq^

• Very much in-love. =)
  • Super GirlTalker
  • Ultimate Shopaholic
« Reply #52 on: June 28, 2011, 01:23:13 AM »
Amsterdam is a nice city as well, actually the whole country is nice. Very clean and the people are great. Hope I could meet you soon sis. :)

BebotenEspana

• Probationary
    • BEBOT EN ESPAA
« Reply #53 on: July 05, 2011, 04:31:24 PM »
Hello Everyone,

I am a Filipina, married to a Spanish national.  I have been living in Spain for a year now and I want to share to all of you all my experiences, adventures, misadventures, and nice places that I have been to, here in Spain.  To start with, I made a blog to introduce Spain to all the Filipinas who wants to travel here.  I have just starting writing but please do follow me and I will write everyday about new topics.  Please feel free to suggest things also that you want to know about Spain so that I can write about them too.

My Blog -->   http://bebotinspain.blogspot.com/

Thanks and Enjoy Reading
http://bebotinspain.blogspot.com/

Please feel free to suggest things that you want to know about Spain so that I can write about them too.

BebotenEspana

• Probationary
    • BEBOT EN ESPAA
« Reply #54 on: July 05, 2011, 04:32:14 PM »
I am from Spain
http://bebotinspain.blogspot.com/

Please feel free to suggest things that you want to know about Spain so that I can write about them too.

kreez

• Super GirlTalker
    • Intricate Thoughts
« Reply #55 on: July 05, 2011, 10:34:17 PM »
oo nga sis we should meet up one of these days.

bluedragonfly

• Probationary
« Reply #56 on: July 06, 2011, 12:37:03 AM »
hello sis, is it easy to land a job ba in amsterdam? i only speak english pa lang kasi. madali ba makahanap ng work and magkano ba usually ang rent ng place (minimum). ano ba usual average salary dyan na okay naman to live. my friend is inviting me kasi na dun maghanap ng work and im just looking for my options. thanks

bankrun

• GirlTalker
« Reply #57 on: July 07, 2011, 09:12:27 AM »
hi there. need some quick help. i have a spanish business counterpart in barcelona and he needs help on getting a househelp here in manila. anyone here can give info on how to get a filipino a working visa in spain? cant find a sensible website. thanks

kuruga

• Junior GirlTalker
« Reply #58 on: July 08, 2011, 07:32:54 AM »
Hi Sissies!
My aunt lives in denmark and citizen na... will it be possible na siya maghanap ng employer for me so makapunta ako duon?haha!! di ba sa country like canada ganun din ginagawa nila, i have no idea lang kung ganyan din sa mga ueropean countries  :-\ hoping  :)
TIA!
waiting to be current!!!
    (F3 Category)
    PD: MAR2001

bluedragonfly

• Probationary
« Reply #59 on: July 09, 2011, 02:29:29 AM »
alam ko pwede yun sis. pa sponsor ka sa magiging employer mo para siya ang mag asikaso ng work permit mo dito. may mga kilala kasi ako na ganun ang ginawa going to europe. good luck.

ADVERTISEMENT
follow us
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
Featured Articles
10 Signs You Need a Diet Makeover
When your body talks, you need to listen.
10 Celebrity Holy Week Destinations
How did these stars spend their long vacays?
Be The Fairest of Them All: 5 Ways You Can Get Whiter Underarms
Discover the power of these whitening solutions for yourself!