Get weekly updates via email!
tip of the day THU 24 JUL 14
Calm your nerves by eating serotonin-rich foods like whole wheat and oats.
  • Good House Keeping
    The July issue is our Makeover Special! Be inspired by the weight-loss successes of The Biggest Loser’s Kayen Lazaro and Osie Nebreja, who entered the reality TV show simply wanting to lose weight but ended up gaining whole new (healthier!) lives.
    Good Housekeeping
  • Women's Health
    Jumpstart your best body today with this month’s best foods special. Women’s Health shares over 100 of the best packaged foods for women, sourced from leading supermarkets, specialty stores, and delivery services.
    Women's Health
GIRLTALK

Author Topic: All about Multi-way Dresses  (Read 10792 times)

workinmom

• Junior GirlTalker
All about Multi-way Dresses
« on: December 03, 2010, 12:06:45 PM »
Hi guys.

I'm a thriftshopper and I'm considering getting a multi-way dress. I just don't know where to get one. I saw different ones being sold in multiply but their prices differ and don't know whether it'd be a good buy in terms of quality. Kindly share with me where you got yours, how much you got it for and your reviews on it. Thanks.
"A Moment on the Lips, Forever on the Hips"

brattinella

• Super GirlTalker
Re: All about Multi-way Dresses
« Reply #1 on: December 03, 2010, 01:02:25 PM »
^saw a lot @ 168 Mall in divisoria @ P750 (i saw the same dress @ the ramp & it's around P1500!)

workinmom

• Junior GirlTalker
« Reply #2 on: December 03, 2010, 02:21:16 PM »
ah talaga? shocks. i don't think i'd have the chance pa to go to 168 nyan lalo na't for sure parang riding the mrt during rush hour sa dami ng peeps nyan ngayon. i've a wedding to go to kasi and i was thinking of getting a mutli-way para maulit-ulit ko sya. meron din nga raw sa getlaud (parang P650 ata) pati sa multiply (P450-P950). ang laki ng diff sa price ranges kaya di ko alam if yung mas mahal e either overpiced lang or mas maganda talaga quality. sa ramp kasi, madalas overpriced na rin talaga goods nila e.

brattinella

• Super GirlTalker
« Reply #3 on: December 03, 2010, 02:52:47 PM »
^i haven't seen the one from get laud... but the oe i saw @ The Ramp & @ Divisioria (168 Mall) are the same ;)

lordknight_aiz.18

• I Could Not Ask For More..
  • Super GirlTalker
  • Love God Above All
    • Skin Classics
« Reply #4 on: December 03, 2010, 02:55:11 PM »
im so clueless on how it looks like. can you give us a link please? :)
Luke 12:15
"...even when a person has an abundance, his life does not result from the things he possesses.”

http://sophiemart

sardonyx

• Senior GirlTalker
« Reply #5 on: December 03, 2010, 02:59:26 PM »

workinmom

• Junior GirlTalker
« Reply #6 on: December 03, 2010, 09:31:57 PM »
well this is the link of getlaud and their dress costs P650 lang daw:
http://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/album.php?aid=145946&id=137052641814
they've a multiply site too:
http://multidress.multiply.com/photos/album/22/Multidress_Available_Colors

this is from one of the multiple sellers which i'm considering which costs P950:
http://myfavoritestore.multiply.com/photos/album/190/MY_FAVORITE_DRESS

and this is the cheapest one which i found which only costs P450:
http://manhattanselite.multiply.com/photos/album/369/369

tell me what you guys think ha. the third link which i attached, very accommodating yung seller kahit andaming kong questions.
« Last Edit: December 03, 2010, 09:40:35 PM by workinmom »

brattinella

• Super GirlTalker
« Reply #7 on: December 05, 2010, 09:30:38 AM »
^depende din kasi sa material nung dress... yung cheapeset one, yan ang madami akong nakikita... if they are the same, then go for the cheapest
« Last Edit: December 05, 2010, 09:32:39 AM by brattinella »

ron's_little_bb

• A daughter, a Wife & a mom of 3 :)
  • Super GirlTalker
« Reply #8 on: April 06, 2011, 02:05:16 PM »
hello! saan kaya meron multiway dress sa mall? need to have one, will use it this sunday
Signature edited.

Dido

• GirlTalker
« Reply #9 on: June 09, 2011, 10:54:01 AM »
I was able to see yun sa get laud, mejo manipis e. Any idea where to get mejo 1k max lang na multi-way dress na mejo makapal ang tela?
It's not so bad...its no so baaad...

davesant32

« Reply #10 on: June 27, 2011, 10:27:22 AM »
ngayon ko lang po narinig yung multiway dress. Dress po pala siya na isang kulay tapos maraming possible forms at iba-bang look, anggaling, smart. :P
Signature edited.

rics

• Senior GirlTalker
« Reply #11 on: July 19, 2011, 03:32:07 AM »
i think i have seen this kind of dress here pero printed, not very sure though if this is the same kind as the ones posted here. im also curious, how do you achieve the different styles, does it come with a manual or instruction booklet?
-- If the only prayer you say in your life is "Thank you Lord," that would suffice. --

kimdimatulac

• feisty
  • Senior GirlTalker
« Reply #12 on: September 28, 2011, 06:17:34 PM »
hi workinmom, have you bought a multi-way dress already? if yes, from where? how is it? is there a style where it can become a long/maxi dress or is it really just calf-length?
Sometimes, you just have to go along with the waves of life and trust that on the other side is a smooth sailing ocean...

e.viv

• Junior GirlTalker
« Reply #13 on: September 28, 2011, 06:35:33 PM »
we downloaded a pattern of the net, bought cloth -- jersey, tapos we had it sown. Around 600 ata yung nagastos all in all.

workinmom

• Junior GirlTalker
« Reply #14 on: September 30, 2011, 02:03:48 PM »
hi workinmom, have you bought a multi-way dress already? if yes, from where? how is it? is there a style where it can become a long/maxi dress or is it really just calf-length?

hi. yes i bought mine a year ago from getlaud. i got it for P595 ata. can't remember the price na. you can go to their website and see what colors they have and they answer queries promptly through email and their fb account. what i liked about it was the versatility talaga coz you can experiment talaga and even follow the styles which they have in their multiply site together with the step-by-step process on how to achieve the look. sulit talaga sya especially if you get the black one. i got the red one kasi e para maiba naman. about the length, there are some styles wherein you can make the dress look long and others, where you can make it look short. with me kasi, since i'm short, medyo nagmukha talaga syang mahaba although di ko pa rin naman kasi natry na ifold-fold pa sya para umikli. in other words, the length would really depend on the style you choose.  :D

kimdimatulac

• feisty
  • Senior GirlTalker
« Reply #15 on: October 04, 2011, 09:54:59 AM »
^thanks a lot! will look for their multiply site then.:)
Sometimes, you just have to go along with the waves of life and trust that on the other side is a smooth sailing ocean...

delisyus

• Lactivist Mom
  • Senior GirlTalker
    • Crazy, Happy Arevalos
« Reply #16 on: October 13, 2011, 12:30:42 AM »
I am currently obsessed with multiwear/convertible/infinity clothes ever since I first owned an Infinitude  :)

Now, if you have a trusted modista, and you're not model lean... i'd highly encourage you to just have one made (multiwear dress), just so you'd have straps that are the right width and length for your particular body type.  Here is a really helpful tutorial :)

http://sewlikemymom.com/little-red-infinity-dress-tutorial/

There's plenty of 'spandex' fabrics in Divi (P120-140/yard) or Fabric Warehouse (starts at P180/yard) you can buy... of varying thickness and bagsak... but the good thing about this fabric nga is it stretches, doesn't fray and doesn't really need to be ironed. Fabrics are cheaper still at taytay :)

Fabrics you might want to use include crepe, matte jersey, cotton knit, jersey knit (but usually, sa Divi, they all fall under SPANDEX, hehe)

oh and one something to consider in such multiwear tops... either you go braless or get special bras :D   there are many basic patterns ng multiwear tops, some start with a bandeau where you can wear a regular strapless bra... but some others talaga, the straps will make the top, so hindi pwedeng lagyan ng padding or support... :)
« Last Edit: October 13, 2011, 12:35:36 AM by delisyus »

kimdimatulac

• feisty
  • Senior GirlTalker
« Reply #17 on: October 13, 2011, 11:26:12 AM »
^thanks a lot sis! that's informative.:)

izzybaby

• Junior GirlTalker
« Reply #18 on: November 07, 2011, 11:00:00 AM »
i want to have one. too. gusto ko rin sana magpatahi na lang. san kaya may mananahi?
not really a newbie but i need a new life to move on

manhattanselite

• Probationary
  • Online Shop
« Reply #19 on: December 18, 2011, 02:13:40 AM »
MULTI-WAY DRESS available @ 450.:)

Kindly check out our album:
http://manhattanselite.multiply.com/photos/album/369/369

~Manhattan's Elite Co.~
"Upper East Side Online Shop"
by BM & J
Multiply: http://www.manhattanselite.multiply.com
Business Opportunity: www.noahtablet.info
Sulit Shop: http://manhattanselite.sulit.com.ph
Mobile: (+63) 927-5456-809

ADVERTISEMENT
follow us
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
Featured Articles
5 Steps to Financial Fitness in Tough Times
Instead of grumbling about the plight of the peso and dwelling on the negative, try these helpful tips to stay afloat. Remember--a little discipline goes a long way!
You're the breadwinner: Now what?
You want the freedom to spend your money as you wish but you know that if you don’t bring home the bacon, no one else will.
Getting money-wise: Why women are naturally capable of managing cash
She works hard for the money but she doesn’t know how to invest it. Here, Pearlsha Abubakar tells us why women are capable of managing their money well, but don’t. Read and get smart with your money.
Never go broke again! The FN guide to financial freedom-forever!
Fear not bankruptcy or eternal dependence on your parents (or a man!). There's a financial strategy for everybody. Read and get money-wise.
Wise up: Start your own business!
Tired of living from paycheck to paycheck? Why not go into business? Read on and find out how just a little cash can become a lot.