Get weekly updates via email!
tip of the day SUN 26 OCT 14
Worried about your performance at work? Find a mentor and ask for guidance. Learning from a senior will help you get better at your job.
  • Good House Keeping
    Judy Ann Santos-Agoncillo returns to our cover this September issue and gets candid about money, marriage, and motherhood.
    Good Housekeeping
  • Women's Health
    Drop two sizes fast—with simple exercises you can do at home! This month's ultimate weight-loss special shows you how. Plus, real women share how you, too, can shed and keep off excess weight for good.
    Women's Health
GIRLTALK

Author Topic: Kathmandu Nepal anyone?  (Read 6254 times)

babypowder99

• GirlTalker
  • =i love paparazzi=
Kathmandu Nepal anyone?
« on: December 02, 2010, 05:36:32 PM »
planning to visit Kathmandu do we need a visa? how much ang airfare papunta dun? and ano anong mga airlines or budget airlines ang available any idea share sissies ;)

iluvescadasport

• Junior GirlTalker
Re: Kathmandu Nepal anyone?
« Reply #1 on: December 02, 2010, 06:00:28 PM »
^try mo sa tripadvisor.com and virtualtourist.com forums. Dami info doon

huit

• Super GirlTalker
  • I want to be a NOMAD
    • Stardust
« Reply #2 on: August 10, 2011, 01:45:53 PM »
parang puro connecting flight sya no? wala direct from Pinas
"what if the only thing that makes you survive is the very thing that makes the person you love sad, would you give it up?"

www.roadtripsapinas.blogspot.com

bonzo_08

« Reply #3 on: August 18, 2011, 03:04:32 AM »
i have been to nepal and isa lang masasabi ko.. gusto kong bumalik ulit dun.. pero kung sa kathmandu ka lang hindi sya masyadong kagandahan.. you should visit Pokhara.. at maraming activities ang pwedeng gawin dun at super cheap pa. also, visa upon arrival lang  :)

huit

• Super GirlTalker
  • I want to be a NOMAD
    • Stardust
« Reply #4 on: August 19, 2011, 09:24:34 AM »
^
i checked sa mga flights ang mahal kasi eh.wala bang affordable way to get to nepal?
how much nagastos mo?
"what if the only thing that makes you survive is the very thing that makes the person you love sad, would you give it up?"

www.roadtripsapinas.blogspot.com

katiztic

• Stressed but Fab
  • Senior GirlTalker
« Reply #5 on: August 19, 2011, 11:03:01 AM »
^Isa din ito sa mga super gusto kong puntahan. Kaso yung friend ko na nepalese sya na mismo nagsabi na napakamahal nga daw. waaaaahhh
What won't kill me will make me strong.

dash

• Probationary
« Reply #6 on: September 06, 2011, 03:06:15 AM »
mahal nga mga sis.. :(

share ko lang plan ko for my december trip to nepal.
 pupunta ko sa nepal this december. via singapore airlines. ticket price is 943 usd. may mga mas mura pang flights. like pag thailand ang transit. kaso na paranoid ako sa red shirt something dun, prang may political issue sila so singapore nalang ang pinili kong flight.  ;D
visa upon arrival nga daw based sa searches ko.. 40 usd. for 30 days.

im new here pla mga sis.. :)

bonzo_08

« Reply #7 on: October 12, 2011, 03:14:12 AM »
mahal ang pamasahe papuntang nepal pero mura ang bilihin pag nandun ka na. since december ka pupunta, medyo malamig na yan, i suggest na pumunta ka ng pokhara.. if adventurous ka, try mo yung paragliding  :)

Starlust

• Island Girl
  • Super GirlTalker
  • iMeow
« Reply #8 on: October 13, 2011, 05:31:47 PM »
You can take Spice Jet to Kathmandu from Delhi, India. Safe and OK naman :)
"Give a girl the right pair of shoes, and she can conquer the world." - Marilyn Monroe

mama squeak!

• Board Moderator
  • Super GirlTalker
« Reply #9 on: October 13, 2011, 05:43:09 PM »
Or if you want a more popular airline, you can take Cathay Pacific transit in HKG to connect with Dragon Air. Cheapest round trip fare is USD530 plus taxes. It comes out to USD880.00 per person.

:)

caterpillar-girl

• Super GirlTalker
« Reply #10 on: November 12, 2011, 09:12:24 PM »
I want din Nepal, pero iniisip ko baka Bhutan nalang, via Druk Air. Or kung may budget, Nepal AND Bhutan!
"Like a bird on the wire / Like a drunk in a midnight choir / I have tried in my way to be free."

Starlust

• Island Girl
  • Super GirlTalker
  • iMeow
« Reply #11 on: November 14, 2011, 04:47:44 PM »
^Bhutan is amazing but you can't get a visa unless you pre-book packaged tours. That's the only thing I didn't like.
"Give a girl the right pair of shoes, and she can conquer the world." - Marilyn Monroe

caterpillar-girl

• Super GirlTalker
« Reply #12 on: November 15, 2011, 05:55:03 PM »
^Yeah I heard. I actually don't mind that part, if that's really their rule. It's just so expensive! $250 a day starting Jan 2012. Plus additional $40 for solo travelers. But I'm thinking di bale, it's worth it. Nepal sana but parang hindi ba dangerous dun?  I feel Bhutan is safer than Nepal so Bhutan it is :)
"Like a bird on the wire / Like a drunk in a midnight choir / I have tried in my way to be free."

miss understood

• Pasaway Ab Initio
  • Senior GirlTalker
« Reply #13 on: November 02, 2012, 03:52:45 PM »
Pwede rin manila - kl - kathmandu via airasia.
An act of dishonesty is a lie to one's own soul. Before you begin on the journey of revenge, dig two graves.

Helsinki

• GirlTalker
« Reply #14 on: November 10, 2012, 10:04:37 AM »
I wanna go to Lhasa and Shigatse. I wanna see the base of Mount Everest. Pero its very expensive and they issue travel permit and people travelling together should be 6 minimum number of the same nationality.

katiztic

• Stressed but Fab
  • Senior GirlTalker
« Reply #15 on: November 18, 2012, 10:28:35 AM »
I am finally going in January yey! sooo excited :)
What won't kill me will make me strong.

i_v_y

• Junior GirlTalker
« Reply #16 on: November 21, 2012, 11:28:27 PM »
i also want to go to nepal. i will commence my asia backpacking next year and this is definitely one of the countries i will visit.

karinamae

« Reply #17 on: March 07, 2013, 06:04:29 PM »
We will be going to NEPAL this holyweek. Actually its NEPAL-INDIA. Our itinerary is MNL-KL-NEPAL-INDIA-BKK, total of around 25k for all the flights. Medyo mahal kasi yung mga palabas ng MNL eh.

shegie_285

• Senior GirlTalker
« Reply #18 on: March 15, 2013, 06:57:59 AM »
karinamae I was in Nepal in 2010, and I loved it. It was refreshing after being in India for 1 1/2 weeks! :) mas mababait ang tao plus may mga choices sa food, like japanese, chinese, may magandang coffee shop, etc. :)

karinamae

« Reply #19 on: April 17, 2013, 10:36:16 AM »
agree! super mababait mga tao at masisipag. A lot of good restaurants na super mura. They have this dumplings called MOMO. When we were there, we tried every MOMO in every restaurant hahahah! 
karinamae I was in Nepal in 2010, and I loved it. It was refreshing after being in India for 1 1/2 weeks! :) mas mababait ang tao plus may mga choices sa food, like japanese, chinese, may magandang coffee shop, etc. :)

ADVERTISEMENT
follow us
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
Featured Articles
5 Steps to Financial Fitness in Tough Times
Instead of grumbling about the plight of the peso and dwelling on the negative, try these helpful tips to stay afloat. Remember--a little discipline goes a long way!
You're the breadwinner: Now what?
You want the freedom to spend your money as you wish but you know that if you don’t bring home the bacon, no one else will.
Getting money-wise: Why women are naturally capable of managing cash
She works hard for the money but she doesn’t know how to invest it. Here, Pearlsha Abubakar tells us why women are capable of managing their money well, but don’t. Read and get smart with your money.
Never go broke again! The FN guide to financial freedom-forever!
Fear not bankruptcy or eternal dependence on your parents (or a man!). There's a financial strategy for everybody. Read and get money-wise.
Wise up: Start your own business!
Tired of living from paycheck to paycheck? Why not go into business? Read on and find out how just a little cash can become a lot.