Get weekly updates via email!
tip of the day MON 22 DEC 14
Do you suffer from split ends and hair breakage? Avoid doing treatments like perming, coloring, or rebonding. Hair abuse makes your hair prone to breakage!
  • Good House Keeping
    End your year on a sweet note with the December issue of Good Housekeeping magazine!
    Good Housekeeping
GIRLTALK

Author Topic: High School in Pasig  (Read 5664 times)

pinkpunk

• Junior GirlTalker
High School in Pasig
« on: December 01, 2010, 11:01:17 PM »
I'm looking for an affordable, quality high school in Pasig for my youngest daughter. I have in fact, submitted her requirements for admission to freshman year in Pasig City Science High School (PCSHS) today. But aside from PCSHS, what other schools could some of you recommend. I need inputs so I could prepare... I'll be sending my eldest son too to college that's why I prefer an affordable high school for my youngest daughter.

Much thanks!  :)

peewee

• Super GirlTalker
Re: High School in Pasig
« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2011, 05:31:48 PM »
sis, my daughter goes to PCSHS. 2nd year na. so far, okay naman. tomorrow is the exam na di ba? good luck to her.

you can also try Pasig Catholic College, La Consolacion, and Pasig Community School. Okay naman lahat. St. Paul's kasi mahal ang tuition.
"It is only with the heart that one can see; what is essential is invisible to the eye."

trinity94

• Junior GirlTalker
  • Google and Mr. Webster are the best defense!
« Reply #2 on: January 20, 2011, 09:29:55 PM »
i have a friend who sends her 4 kids to La Immaculada Concepcion in Pasig... she's a housewife, and her hubby is a government employee... so far, happy naman sila sa LICS...
If you can't keep your Integrity ONLINE, what does that say about the person you are OFFLINE?...

READ. UNDERSTAND. REACT INTELLIGENTLY!

I love to be Hated, specially when I'm Right... ;

pinkpunk

• Junior GirlTalker
« Reply #3 on: January 30, 2011, 10:53:37 AM »
sis, my daughter goes to PCSHS. 2nd year na. so far, okay naman. tomorrow is the exam na di ba? good luck to her.

you can also try Pasig Catholic College, La Consolacion, and Pasig Community School. Okay naman lahat. St. Paul's kasi mahal ang tuition.

thanks sis peewee! yes, the exam was held last 21 jan and results will be out soon. i really, really hope my daughter passes pcshs. now i'm curious as to how your daughter's faring in school? is school life very rigid in pcshs? i just want to prepare my daughter in case she passes. if she can't make it there, i'm considering pasig catholic college.

pinkpunk

• Junior GirlTalker
« Reply #4 on: January 30, 2011, 11:03:34 AM »
i have a friend who sends her 4 kids to La Immaculada Concepcion in Pasig... she's a housewife, and her hubby is a government employee... so far, happy naman sila sa LICS...

I've heard of La Immaculada.... some friends of my kids study there. Will check it out too. Thanks sis!

cynth_pink00

• Super GirlTalker
  • another serious look from Noe :)
« Reply #5 on: February 10, 2011, 11:39:13 AM »
My daughter who is a freshman now is studying in St. Paul, Pasig. I am happy naman with their teaching. :)

Marami ako nakikitang schools near our area. Closest is Sacred Heart, I think ok yung tuition nila dun... They have a site you can check.

peewee

• Super GirlTalker
« Reply #6 on: February 25, 2011, 03:15:22 PM »
thanks sis peewee! yes, the exam was held last 21 jan and results will be out soon. i really, really hope my daughter passes pcshs. now i'm curious as to how your daughter's faring in school? is school life very rigid in pcshs? i just want to prepare my daughter in case she passes. if she can't make it there, i'm considering pasig catholic college.

hi sis. did your daughter make it to PCSHS? my daughter is doing okay naman. just like in any science HS, mahirap talaga ang student life. the lessons are advanced, you will need some resource books for the subjects which you can buy naman at recto - for college. little time to be a child.....
"It is only with the heart that one can see; what is essential is invisible to the eye."

mitchieko05

• Probationary
« Reply #7 on: May 12, 2011, 01:52:23 AM »
Hello,

Anyone knows kung magkano na sa LICS or PCC? If magse2rvice magkano rin per month ang bayad?
Sa makati kasi kami eh. Kaso alang gaano big school na malapit sa amin. None that I know, baka kayo merong alam. Any suggestions? Incoming grade 1 pa lang daughter ko this sch. yr. Hinahanapan ko siya maganda gandang school pero yung di gaanong mahal sana...

TIA  :D

pinkpunk

• Junior GirlTalker
« Reply #8 on: June 12, 2012, 11:31:57 AM »
hi sis. did your daughter make it to PCSHS? my daughter is doing okay naman. just like in any science HS, mahirap talaga ang student life. the lessons are advanced, you will need some resource books for the subjects which you can buy naman at recto - for college. little time to be a child.....

Sis pewee, you're right. mahirap ang student life in PCSHS. Buti na lang my daughter made it through to 2nd year! Every year pala may section na nababawas... I'm glad my daughter studies at PCSHS. Iba talaga ang level pag science highschool.

ADVERTISEMENT
follow us
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
Featured Articles
5 Steps to Financial Fitness in Tough Times
Instead of grumbling about the plight of the peso and dwelling on the negative, try these helpful tips to stay afloat. Remember--a little discipline goes a long way!
You're the breadwinner: Now what?
You want the freedom to spend your money as you wish but you know that if you don’t bring home the bacon, no one else will.
Getting money-wise: Why women are naturally capable of managing cash
She works hard for the money but she doesn’t know how to invest it. Here, Pearlsha Abubakar tells us why women are capable of managing their money well, but don’t. Read and get smart with your money.
Never go broke again! The FN guide to financial freedom-forever!
Fear not bankruptcy or eternal dependence on your parents (or a man!). There's a financial strategy for everybody. Read and get money-wise.
Wise up: Start your own business!
Tired of living from paycheck to paycheck? Why not go into business? Read on and find out how just a little cash can become a lot.