Get weekly updates via email!
tip of the day MON 22 DEC 14
Do you suffer from split ends and hair breakage? Avoid doing treatments like perming, coloring, or rebonding. Hair abuse makes your hair prone to breakage!
  • Good House Keeping
    End your year on a sweet note with the December issue of Good Housekeeping magazine!
    Good Housekeeping
GIRLTALK

Author Topic: DXN products and food supplements  (Read 2080 times)

shinta

• Super GirlTalker
DXN products and food supplements
« on: November 23, 2010, 09:22:27 PM »
First of all, di po ako reseller ha.

My mother swears by their products. May high blood kasi siya and may maintenance na siyang gamot for high blood. But someone introduce her to DXN and since august, di na siya umiinom ng gamot, puro DXN supplements na lang. She feels a lot better daw, at mas maganda katawan niya ngayon tsaka normal na lagi BP niya kahit kumakain siya ng mga bawal na pagkain paminsan-minsan.

She gave me DXN toothpaste to treat my pimples. Yung maliliit na pimples natutuyo, yung medyo malaki takes 2 to 3 days bago mag-dry. So far, effective siya in drying my pimples.

Meron ba ditong nakapag-try nito? Ano pong testimonials nyo? Balak ko na din kasing magtake nung supplements. Gusto lang ng iba pang feedback.

Thanks!

P.S. not looking for resellers po kasi dun ako bibili sa binibilihan ng nanay ko, if ever.

liezljfk

• Junior GirlTalker
  • Be just or be dead!
    • Spread the W.O.R.D!
Re: DXN products and food supplements
« Reply #1 on: March 15, 2011, 10:26:20 PM »
Pinapag-usapan namin to ng friend ko kasi I want to try their coffee ba yun and mushroom capsules. Basta yung mga supplements para sa overall wellness at baka magpamember ako soon para may discount na ako. I think okay sya kasi dito sa house, yung housemate ko na overweight yun tinitake para normal yung heart nya or something. Basta yun yung nirecommend sa kanya pero hindi para magpapayat.

ADVERTISEMENT
follow us
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
Featured Articles
5 Steps to Financial Fitness in Tough Times
Instead of grumbling about the plight of the peso and dwelling on the negative, try these helpful tips to stay afloat. Remember--a little discipline goes a long way!
You're the breadwinner: Now what?
You want the freedom to spend your money as you wish but you know that if you don’t bring home the bacon, no one else will.
Getting money-wise: Why women are naturally capable of managing cash
She works hard for the money but she doesn’t know how to invest it. Here, Pearlsha Abubakar tells us why women are capable of managing their money well, but don’t. Read and get smart with your money.
Never go broke again! The FN guide to financial freedom-forever!
Fear not bankruptcy or eternal dependence on your parents (or a man!). There's a financial strategy for everybody. Read and get money-wise.
Wise up: Start your own business!
Tired of living from paycheck to paycheck? Why not go into business? Read on and find out how just a little cash can become a lot.