Get weekly updates via email!
tip of the day WED 23 APR 14
Research has shown that drinking an ice slushie before exercise can extend runner's endurance--by around 10 minutes, on average.
  • Good House Keeping
    Find your bliss this summer! GH's guide to a calmer, luckier, and happier you. On stands now for only P120.
    Good Housekeeping
  • Real Living
    Real Living’s April 2014 issue is a thing of beauty, literally! The magazine’s Beautiful Homes issue features 43 pages which will inspire you to rethink your own space.
    Real Living
  • Women's Health
    Everything you need to score your hottest, sexiest summer EVER is in the Women’s Health March issue!
    Women's Health
GIRLTALK

Author Topic: DXN products and food supplements  (Read 1739 times)

shinta

• Super GirlTalker
DXN products and food supplements
« on: November 23, 2010, 09:22:27 PM »
First of all, di po ako reseller ha.

My mother swears by their products. May high blood kasi siya and may maintenance na siyang gamot for high blood. But someone introduce her to DXN and since august, di na siya umiinom ng gamot, puro DXN supplements na lang. She feels a lot better daw, at mas maganda katawan niya ngayon tsaka normal na lagi BP niya kahit kumakain siya ng mga bawal na pagkain paminsan-minsan.

She gave me DXN toothpaste to treat my pimples. Yung maliliit na pimples natutuyo, yung medyo malaki takes 2 to 3 days bago mag-dry. So far, effective siya in drying my pimples.

Meron ba ditong nakapag-try nito? Ano pong testimonials nyo? Balak ko na din kasing magtake nung supplements. Gusto lang ng iba pang feedback.

Thanks!

P.S. not looking for resellers po kasi dun ako bibili sa binibilihan ng nanay ko, if ever.

liezljfk

• Junior GirlTalker
  • Be just or be dead!
    • Spread the W.O.R.D!
Re: DXN products and food supplements
« Reply #1 on: March 15, 2011, 10:26:20 PM »
Pinapag-usapan namin to ng friend ko kasi I want to try their coffee ba yun and mushroom capsules. Basta yung mga supplements para sa overall wellness at baka magpamember ako soon para may discount na ako. I think okay sya kasi dito sa house, yung housemate ko na overweight yun tinitake para normal yung heart nya or something. Basta yun yung nirecommend sa kanya pero hindi para magpapayat.

ADVERTISEMENT
follow us
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
Featured Articles
10 Ways to Wear Shorts in Your 30s
Why should twentysomethings have all the fun?
10 Signs You Need a Diet Makeover
When your body talks, you need to listen.
Be The Fairest of Them All: 5 Ways You Can Get Whiter Underarms
Discover the power of these whitening solutions for yourself!
5 Surprising Facts about Masturbation
There's more to it than the sex toys. No, really.