Get weekly updates via email!
tip of the day SUN 31 AUG 14
Have a pillow fight with your kids! It's good for your heart--and your body too.
  • Good House Keeping
    Forever young Cheska Garcia-Kramer talks about her stay-gorgeous secrets, mommy bliss, and the surprising success of #TeamKramer in the August issue a.k.a. the Anti-Aging Special of Good Housekeeping!
    Good Housekeeping
  • Women's Health
    Build the confidence to strut in a pair of jeans with our 28-day pound-shedding, lean muscle-building workout, and learn the best cuts for your body type with our easy style guide.
    Women's Health
GIRLTALK

Author Topic: Birthday Stories and Photos II  (Read 143028 times)

pinkness

• single mom
  • GirlTalker
Birthday Stories and Photos II
« on: November 13, 2010, 08:38:22 PM »
Hi mga sis!  Here are the pics of my Sofia's 1st birthday party held at Tektite Auditorium last October 24, 2010.  ;D

http://iluvsofia.multiply.com/photos/album/1/Sofias_1st_Birthday

Thank you gt moms!  Halos dito sa gt ko nakuha lahat ng mga party ideas and suppliers.  Lab lab lab!  ;D

princess lorraine

• a loving wife and mom:)
  • Super GirlTalker
Re: Birthday Stories and Photos II
« Reply #1 on: November 13, 2010, 11:31:46 PM »
nice party sis pinkness! ganda rin ng venue sa pse auditorium. laki pa ng space mo dun ah. hehe. one of my choices rin yun dati kaso hindi talaga kakasya guests ko dun. hehe. congrats sis :)
Thank You Lord for my beautiful little princess Lorraine Janelle:)

luv

• Junior GirlTalker
« Reply #2 on: November 14, 2010, 04:12:00 AM »
Congratulations, sis!  Nice party!  :D

Carmela Fe

• a happy wife and mom of carmela fe, bhenz victor and nathan cholo:)
  • GirlTalker
    • http://www.letspersonalizedit.multiply.com
« Reply #3 on: November 14, 2010, 04:00:04 PM »
congrats:) ganda:) sis sino gumawa ng cake mo?

pinkness

• single mom
  • GirlTalker
« Reply #4 on: November 15, 2010, 12:30:48 PM »
^ Thanks mga sis!  ;D
@Carmela Fe - Si Ms. Bess Vail of Perfectly Sweets gumawa ng cake..   :)

princess lorraine

• Super GirlTalker
« Reply #5 on: November 17, 2010, 08:44:03 PM »
hi! just wanna share a few pics at my daughter's 1st birthday party from thorproductionkids:

http://www.facebook.com/pages/ThorProductionKIDS/163550175836?v=photos#!/album.php?aid=305023&id=163550175836

Carmela Fe

• a happy wife and mom of carmela fe, bhenz victor and nathan cholo:)
  • GirlTalker
    • http://www.letspersonalizedit.multiply.com
« Reply #6 on: November 17, 2010, 09:52:21 PM »
@oinkness ganda ng cake mo sis:)

@princess lorraine saw the pix nice mga kuha nila :)

kreez

• Super GirlTalker
    • Intricate Thoughts
« Reply #7 on: November 22, 2010, 11:03:10 AM »
yey! we're done with our baby's 1st  bday! it was so much fun and everyone had a great time.  our guests couldn't stop raving about the decors, about everything! later muna ang suppliers rating, eto muna pics from our photog's FB :D

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=242636&id=718733364&fbid=458987668364
« Last Edit: November 22, 2010, 11:15:10 AM by kreez »

thebratinella

• shopaholic, obsessed mummy, happy wifey and
  • Super GirlTalker
« Reply #8 on: November 22, 2010, 11:11:59 AM »
^ang cute ng cake!
Happiness is a choice.

kreez

• Super GirlTalker
    • Intricate Thoughts
« Reply #9 on: November 22, 2010, 11:18:00 AM »
^sis tuwang tuwa kami sa cake, pati guests tuwang tuwa sa cake kasi umiilaw yung castle and my flying fairies din sa side! :D

joishivy

• GirlTalker
  • loving my life with my hubby and my daughter..<3
« Reply #10 on: November 22, 2010, 11:30:10 AM »
^super nice ng cake sis!!!! love it!
btw, who made it?
thanks!

princess lorraine

• Super GirlTalker
« Reply #11 on: November 22, 2010, 11:31:14 AM »
nice party! congrats sis kreez :)

thebratinella

• shopaholic, obsessed mummy, happy wifey and
  • Super GirlTalker
« Reply #12 on: November 22, 2010, 11:31:39 AM »
natuwa ako sa fairies and the book. ang yummy tingnan ng candy buffet. i also like the backdrop. it looks dainty and girly. bagay na bagay sa little girl.
Happiness is a choice.

kreez

• Super GirlTalker
    • Intricate Thoughts
« Reply #13 on: November 22, 2010, 11:38:07 AM »
sis joishivy, thanks! super aliw talaga ko dito sa cake na to, it was made by ms vhe of les sucreries

^^thanks sis lorraine

^aliw talaga yung decors grabe sulit na sulit, yung castle sa bacdrop 3d tapos moving elements yung mga princess ang cute!
« Last Edit: November 22, 2010, 08:15:49 PM by kreez »

pinkness

• single mom
  • GirlTalker
« Reply #14 on: November 22, 2010, 12:52:22 PM »
Congratulations sis kreez!  Beautiful details! ;D  Love the colors!

sheilathevamp

• GirlTalker
« Reply #15 on: November 22, 2010, 01:55:43 PM »
very nice party sis.. very nice ang colors.. congrats!

prettylee

• GirlTalker
« Reply #16 on: November 22, 2010, 06:55:11 PM »
Finally, after months of planning, my sons 1st birthday party is finally over. Ang sarap ng feeling that its done and of course the best part my son and guests really enjoyed the party.
First of all, I would like to thank all SP/GT moms for all the help and ideas. Ive learned a lot here. Naadict na nga ata ako kakabasa sa forum na ito.
Date and venue:  Valle Verde 6 Clubhouse. Nov 20 3PM. I got worried kasi biglang umulan ng malakas around 2 in the afternoon. Buti na lang sandal lang.
Caterer: Passion Cooks
Since we dont have a party planner, me my hubby went to the venue around 11 am to check on the setup of the caterer and also to arrange the prizes, giveaways and candy station. Passion cooks was already there setting up. Renee was very nice and stayed all through the event. Maja also dropped by but since they have 2 other kiddie events she didnt stay long.
What can i say?
No question, the Food was great, masarap and very yummy. Marami pa kaming naiuwi.
Setup was so-so. Since i didnt get an upgrade, i didnt expect na wala talagang decor ang buffet area. I guess i was expecting like what we had in josiahs or vsnf na may floral accents ang buffet area or any decor of some sort. It was just a skirted table and on top are the schafing dish and desserts  and wala na. I wasnt able to bring it up with renee since we were too busy na.  the balloon centrepiece  was too simple mas maganda pa ang gawa ng mga diy moms  buti na lang we added 4 cars and confetti so it liven up the area.  Some of the table cloth and chair covers  were wrinkled. I asked them to change some table cloth on the childrens tables because they have stains. They had to wait until 1pm for additional tables for the kids buffet and prizes , giveaways because of some miscommunication with their supplier. I was supposed to setup the prizes and candy station but since wala pang table, renee was kind enough to set it up for us buti na lang kung hindi kakastress.
Service: Renee was great and very nice. Waiters were very courteous and attentive. Just had to remind them once or twice to refill the food.
Decor: Mr. Balloonatix
Value for your money. Very cheap compared to others. Nice staff. Package includes backdrop, balloonderitas, bubble burst, pillars. I just added some foil balloons and cars cutout which they also hanged. Free ang balloons sa cake table
Host: Darwin the magician
Entertaining. Fluent in English. The kids enjoyed the games and magic show. Great sound system.
Side entertainment: Jiggles the balloon lady
This was a blast. Her balloon show was very creative. The package was 30 min balloon show and unlimited balloon twisting. natuwa lahat ng kids even adults. Lahat pinagaagawan yung mga balloons and ang dami pumila to have other designs made.
Face paint/Glitter tattoo: Arts n Faces
Magaling ang mga artists. Pinilahan talaga.
Cake/Cupcakes: Kitchen Krafts
Very yummy chocolate cake. Great design. Easy to transact with.
Food Cart: Mama Gins Food Carts- Nachos, snow cone, spiral hotddogs.
The owner is the gf of my brother in law. So the hotdog was their gift. Wala nga akong naabutan kasi naubos kaagad. Masarap din ang nachos.
Ice cream: Nestle
I just called them 3 days before and emailed my order. Very easy to transact with. Hindi lang pinapasok sa clubhouse yung carrito because  it  was too big.
Photo: Warren Camitan
labor lang kinuha ko. Ang bait nya. hindi talaga sya kumain during the party kahit pinapakain ko na. Non intrusive kuha lang ng kuha ng pix. He was the one who requested pa nga na magpafamily picture kami. Will just wait for the pictures outcome
Photobooth: Hamsters@work
The owners are patients of mine kaya very easy to talk to. A few months before may layout na. And the best part double prints so we were able to keep the photos of our guests as our souvenir. The owners themselves were the one manning the booth
Prizes/giveaways: Divi, toy kingdom, toys r us
Lootbag: Gift from my bro in law
Costume: we just bought a red shirt for all of us and had a car design printed on it by Transfer It.
Candy station: DIY. We also won from the milkita lollipop bday treat promo, kaya nadagdagan ang candies.
Cupcake box: RM boxes
All in all the party was a blast. Walang sakit sa ulo. Everybody were saying that they enjoyed the party. Will post some pix soon.

kreez

• Super GirlTalker
    • Intricate Thoughts
« Reply #17 on: November 22, 2010, 08:17:03 PM »
^^^thanks sis pinkness!

^^ thanks sis sheila

purplemom

• GirlTalker
« Reply #18 on: November 23, 2010, 06:51:06 PM »
@kreez..congrats sa party! the details are so nice.. :)

purplemom

• GirlTalker
« Reply #19 on: November 23, 2010, 07:06:25 PM »
hi! just wanna share a few pics at my daughter's 1st birthday party from thorproductionkids:

http://www.facebook.com/pages/ThorProductionKIDS/163550175836?v=photos#!/album.php?aid=305023&id=163550175836

@princess lorraine....its like a dream birthday party! again congrats!

ADVERTISEMENT
follow us
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
Featured Articles
5 Steps to Financial Fitness in Tough Times
Instead of grumbling about the plight of the peso and dwelling on the negative, try these helpful tips to stay afloat. Remember--a little discipline goes a long way!
You're the breadwinner: Now what?
You want the freedom to spend your money as you wish but you know that if you don’t bring home the bacon, no one else will.
Getting money-wise: Why women are naturally capable of managing cash
She works hard for the money but she doesn’t know how to invest it. Here, Pearlsha Abubakar tells us why women are capable of managing their money well, but don’t. Read and get smart with your money.
Never go broke again! The FN guide to financial freedom-forever!
Fear not bankruptcy or eternal dependence on your parents (or a man!). There's a financial strategy for everybody. Read and get money-wise.
Wise up: Start your own business!
Tired of living from paycheck to paycheck? Why not go into business? Read on and find out how just a little cash can become a lot.