Hi sisses, baka eto makatulong for those of you who are seeking for more information about SSS educational loan. Gusto ko sana mag-avail kaso mukhang di ako pwede.
1. Your actual monthly salary is not more than than 25,000 pesos per month.
2. Your last SSS monthly salary credit is 15,000 pesos or lower.
3. You have paid at least 12 monthly contributions.
4. You have paid the monthly contribution for at least 1 of the past 3 months.
5. You are not delinquent in your SSS housing loan or salary loan.Documents to Submit:
1. Filled-up and signed application form.
Note: There is a portion in the loan application form which the school needs to fill up and sign.
2. Your SSS ID or 2 valid IDs
3. Xerox copy of your SSS ID or 2 valid IDs
4. Assessment or billing statement from the school
5. Xerox copy of the stamped SSS E1 form of your child, spouse or sibling. (Your child or
sibling needs to get his/her own SSS no.)
6. Your proof that your actual monthly income is not more than 25,000 pesos:
Can be one of these documents:
- Pay Slip (original and xerox), if employed
- Pay envelope (original and xerox), if employed
- Certification of Income from Employer, if employed
- Latest BIR-stamped ITR, if self-employed
- Your notarized Affidavit of Income, stating that your actual monthly salary is not more
than 25,000 pesos, if self-employed or voluntary