Get weekly updates via email!
tip of the day SUN 21 DEC 14
Going out in the sun? Never underestimate the power of sunscreen! It helps prevent blotchiness, spider veins, and premature wrinkles.
  • Good House Keeping
    End your year on a sweet note with the December issue of Good Housekeeping magazine!
    Good Housekeeping
GIRLTALK

Author Topic: Do u find men with money attractive?  (Read 30579 times)

Stella R.

Re: Do u find men with money attractive?
« Reply #40 on: February 26, 2011, 10:35:16 AM »
hindi naman sexier...

appealing [textspeak!]?

guilty ako dito. its easy for me to entertain guys who takes me to expensive dinner, spends generously for everything sa dates and maybe has wheels to drive you home.

hindi dahil mukhang pera mga babae. Personally, ako hindi ako mukhang pera. Hindi naman mayaman yung sinasabi kong guy eh. Generous lang talaga.

dito pumapasok [textspeak!] nature ng babae na gusto namin...inaalagaan kami. yung idea na ggawin lahat ng guys to woo us. like not eating lunch to save enough to buy you flowers. hindi siya mayaman in that sense kasi hindi mga siya naglunch eh. pero yung idea of sacrificing to give you something you will like, and providing for you.

meron naman kasing mga guys...may konti naman pera, pero napakasigurista, won't spend for you until hindi kayo. i was once asked out for a date pero inunahan ako nung guy na KKB dw. di nga ako pumayag lumabas kasama siya.

SweetieNela

• Proud to be a
  • GirlTalker
  • I Love My Fianc 약혼자 제릭
« Reply #41 on: April 24, 2011, 05:59:22 AM »
hmm boyfie ko hindi sila mayaman pero magaling kasi sila humawak ng pera. parang nakaka.attract din yung magaling humawak ng pera. unlike others na gastos dito gastos doon.pero yung ibang ibig sabihin na parang mas gusto ang lalaki na may pera. parang pera ang gusto hindi yung lalaki eh. haha LOL
사랑해 제릭

t_r_i_c_i_a

• Junior GirlTalker
« Reply #42 on: April 24, 2011, 06:32:29 AM »
oo. i will never ever date a broke guy again. trauma! nakakapagod din yung ikaw ang naglalabas ng pera for dates tapos yung iba naman you have to protect pa their "ego".
Lipstick and Paper + everything in between
www.lipstickandpaper.blogspot.com

sheh-la22

• Junior GirlTalker
« Reply #43 on: April 24, 2011, 06:59:47 PM »
oo naman as long as mabuti din syang tao..pero kung mapera nga sya pero may ugaling greedy...turn off pa din

iq160

• GirlTalker
« Reply #44 on: April 26, 2011, 12:18:47 AM »
well, to answer the question:  yes! very much hahaha 8)

wag lang kuripot. kaasar yun! tapos magpapalibre pa sakin hello!

aquacharly

• Super GirlTalker
« Reply #45 on: April 26, 2011, 12:43:17 AM »
But of course! Lol. Now, when I was single -- as long as single sya, and a gentleman -- kahit na kalbo, sige attractive sya.
On the other hand, kahit sobrang guapo and amable -- pero crude, ill/tempered, mean as in a practitioner of sarcasm -- kahit billionaire yan, I would not find him attractive

stameygirl

• Senior GirlTalker
Re: Do u find men with money sexier?
« Reply #46 on: April 26, 2011, 02:58:42 PM »
"Re: Do u find men with money sexier?"

In reality... (on my perspective)

Most girls really love fame and fortune.... "NO DOUBT"
and I think most of you girls has this common principles "It's easier to fall in-love if you feel secure and cared for" for the guys given this scenario, everything follows: being well taken-cared of, loved, et cetera, et cetera

but remember, Money is temporary

so nothing beats an old-fashion romantic infatuation... ;) It last more than a lifetime...IMHO...

What's better than old-fashion romantic infatuation? Friendship. ;D Nothing beats falling in love with your friend...IMHO....

sheh-la22

• Junior GirlTalker
« Reply #47 on: April 26, 2011, 03:26:33 PM »
^ i agree to aqua....
« Last Edit: May 03, 2011, 04:48:57 PM by sheh-la22 »

pinkk

• Life's a beach, ride with the waves~
  • Senior GirlTalker
    • http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xj7UaG03Zgg&feature=related
« Reply #48 on: May 02, 2011, 07:47:00 AM »
Sometimes with men, with or without money, they are such a dog to put on leash, haha!

yezzi

• Junior GirlTalker
  • I M POSSIBLE
« Reply #49 on: May 02, 2011, 08:01:51 AM »
attractive? I rather say plus points...of course nowadays it is (money) important and needed but at the end of it it'll boils down to happiness and contentment :)
love & get hurt, get hurt & learn, learn and love again :)

tabbru

• Junior GirlTalker
« Reply #50 on: May 02, 2011, 12:02:34 PM »
(Working) Men with money are attractive syempre. May air of power and authority sila. Mukha rin silang responsible and hardworking. I really find them more appealing than handsome ordinary men.

Ang hindi ok ay yung men who inherited money at buhay happy-go-lucky. Madaling malustay ang pera, pwedeng in a blink of an eye ay wala na yan.

I shop, therefore I am.

simplyme28

• Junior GirlTalker
  • What you SEE is what you GET!
« Reply #51 on: May 02, 2011, 05:15:09 PM »
not attractive siguro pero dagdag points for them ;)

kathon

• Senior GirlTalker
« Reply #52 on: May 02, 2011, 05:23:18 PM »
Agree.. Plus points.. And additional pogi points kung hard earned money nila yun, meaning may goal sila sa buhay! :)

sheh-la22

• Junior GirlTalker
« Reply #53 on: May 03, 2011, 04:50:49 PM »
^ agree to kathon

> ako madali talaga ako ma turn off sa masamang ugali,madamot....makasarili etc kahit mayaman pa sya...ayoko  din.

> plus point yung mayaman lalo nat hard earned

simplyme28

• Junior GirlTalker
  • What you SEE is what you GET!
« Reply #54 on: May 03, 2011, 05:29:53 PM »
super agree at kathon too...

akthung

• GUYTalker
  • Super GirlTalker
« Reply #55 on: May 03, 2011, 09:05:48 PM »
(Working) Men with money are attractive syempre. May air of power and authority sila. Mukha rin silang responsible and hardworking. I really find them more appealing than handsome ordinary men.

Ang hindi ok ay yung men who inherited money at buhay happy-go-lucky. Madaling malustay ang pera, pwedeng in a blink of an eye ay wala na yan

yes those people, burn money lang. but of course there are those who use the inheritance wisely and are able to earn more. kaya highly encouraged sa rich families na ang bata na pagkagraduate eh magka work experience out side the family.
I'm a baby Arhat. An Arhat has a well developed intuition, advanced mental powers, highly refined emotions and a strong desire to contribute personally to the uplifting of humanity.

pretinnes

• It’s a blessing in the Sky to be a
  • Senior GirlTalker
« Reply #56 on: May 04, 2011, 10:22:38 AM »
I think men with money, meaning they are intelligent and successful in their careers, are really attractive. For as long as they look neat and presentable, pwede na. They don't have to be super gwapo or the likes.  :P

super agree! future na ang usapan dito.hehe.
Been there been that, come, lets join us.

~lovesick~

• proud to be a
  • Senior GirlTalker
« Reply #57 on: May 04, 2011, 10:38:41 AM »
yes, lalo na kapag marunong dumiskarte sa buhay. money makes the world go round. :D
seize the day :)

gumdrops26

• Super GirlTalker
    • Blog
« Reply #58 on: May 04, 2011, 11:02:31 AM »
ako, a big and resounding NO!

Why? Because it doesn't matter to me. I've always said, time and again, I have my own money thank you very much! Kahit mapera sya, hindi ko naman gagalawin yun or gagamitin yun kasi for one, di ako bilmoko, for two, napakaindependent ko pagdating sa pera. Ayoko din masabihan na mukhang pera! ;D

of course, eto yun magboyfriend palang ha... kung magasawa na, well, "what's his is mine and what's mine is his"
Although your secret stalking is on the psychotic side, I can't help but feel flattered. My life is awesome! :P :D :P

While you're talking behind my back, feel free to bend down and KISS my ass!

tabbru

• Junior GirlTalker
« Reply #59 on: May 04, 2011, 12:02:07 PM »
Studies reveal that younger women are drawn to good-looking when. But as they mature, mas nagiging attractive sa paningin nila ang mga lalaking may money-making ability.
I shop, therefore I am.

ADVERTISEMENT
follow us
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
Featured Articles
5 Steps to Financial Fitness in Tough Times
Instead of grumbling about the plight of the peso and dwelling on the negative, try these helpful tips to stay afloat. Remember--a little discipline goes a long way!
You're the breadwinner: Now what?
You want the freedom to spend your money as you wish but you know that if you don’t bring home the bacon, no one else will.
Getting money-wise: Why women are naturally capable of managing cash
She works hard for the money but she doesn’t know how to invest it. Here, Pearlsha Abubakar tells us why women are capable of managing their money well, but don’t. Read and get smart with your money.
Never go broke again! The FN guide to financial freedom-forever!
Fear not bankruptcy or eternal dependence on your parents (or a man!). There's a financial strategy for everybody. Read and get money-wise.
Wise up: Start your own business!
Tired of living from paycheck to paycheck? Why not go into business? Read on and find out how just a little cash can become a lot.