Get weekly updates via email!
tip of the day TUE 02 SEP 14
Record your baby's laughter. Play it whenever you're feeling the burn at work.
  • Good House Keeping
    Forever young Cheska Garcia-Kramer talks about her stay-gorgeous secrets, mommy bliss, and the surprising success of #TeamKramer in the August issue a.k.a. the Anti-Aging Special of Good Housekeeping!
    Good Housekeeping
  • Women's Health
    Build the confidence to strut in a pair of jeans with our 28-day pound-shedding, lean muscle-building workout, and learn the best cuts for your body type with our easy style guide.
    Women's Health
GIRLTALK

Author Topic: Do u find men with money attractive?  (Read 29404 times)

beautiful lady

• GirlTalker
Re: Do u find men with money sexier?
« Reply #20 on: November 23, 2010, 04:56:18 AM »
i wouldn't say sexy... of course, i never really used that word in particular with regards to men because i find it aggressive... but i do find men with money more appealing. 

depends though...

if he was born with money, it's how he uses his money and uses it to gain more...

but, if he was self-made and got rich through his own hard work, i can respect that more...

my bottom line is, a man who works hard will always be able to take care of his family.  whether he is rich... or not.

freeswan

• I am the new superhero!
  • Super GirlTalker
  • I am a beautiful swan
    • Swan Princess
« Reply #21 on: November 23, 2010, 05:01:35 AM »
siguro if they earn those money, still know how to earn more money, use their money wisely and generous (ok lang frugal, not stingy), then maybe yes.

pero i've dated guys who are filthy rich but are assholes so no, thank you!
I am happy. I am blessed. I feel loved. I am in love.

Poleng

• iR
  • GirlTalker
« Reply #22 on: November 23, 2010, 10:37:13 AM »

i appreciate the fact that they can afford materially (well-off ones)
but they can't afford my feelings, so no. besides, no need to aim for them syempre don't settle for slackers na, kuripot pa. its always gonna be a give and take thang. :3

jeck43

• GirlTalker
« Reply #23 on: November 25, 2010, 03:58:43 PM »
Not always, I find them sexier if they handle their money wisely...pero hindi kuripot.

blissevents

« Reply #24 on: November 25, 2010, 08:40:05 PM »
i would have to agree that it's a factor but he has to be smart to be sexy.:)

pinkk

• Life's a beach, ride with the waves~
  • Senior GirlTalker
    • http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xj7UaG03Zgg&feature=related

mistiqshannen

• Super GirlTalker
« Reply #26 on: December 16, 2010, 04:33:06 PM »
It helps make them sexier pero hindi lahat money nalang.
aanhin ko naman ang money if ang itsura a di ko feel or ang ugali hindi OK diba..
Live life to the fullest. Entrust all your worries to God and He will direct you to the right path.

carmilina

• a psychotic registered nurse,admin work,bookjunkie,a sensitive
  • Super GirlTalker
  • ***Summer***
« Reply #27 on: December 17, 2010, 01:45:08 AM »
DUH?! bakit kaya daming celebrity and models ang papanget ng asawa pero mayaman

girls are attracted to wealth

guys are into looks.

fair lang.
===korek..

mas attracted ako sa guy na madiskarte to have money..pero kung mayamn na panget ugali..syte ka!kapal mo!at panget pa......
kapal n taklaga yun
---Woman empowerment, that's what my life is...---
***music/books/photography/soccer/travel/Spain/Pnay/Science/ ***  O.o

http://angelsundaylove.wordpress.com/

luisacart

• Senior GirlTalker
  • Never judge a book by it's genre.
    • My Adventures in Finding Mr. Right
« Reply #28 on: December 25, 2010, 02:20:58 AM »
not really.. i find intelligent men sexy. usually though intelligent men do make good money careerwise. so those guys are uber sexy! meron din naman akong mga kilalang lalaki na anak mayayaman pero ngek naman, mga losers din.
*WHEN YOU'RE FALLING, DIVE!~~

iloveshoes88

• Junior GirlTalker
  • ALL IS POSSIBLE.
    • Run Eat Shop and Travel
« Reply #29 on: December 26, 2010, 02:53:52 PM »
The thing is with me I like them better with it. I always fall for successful guys not that I'm looking for a sugar daddy (I have a good paying job). Of course I like being pampered at times, it's just that successful guys makes you feel secure and proud.

Before when I was still single, whenever I ask a guy about their work, kapag sinasabi nila na staff or whatever low profile work, I already know that he's not going to be my type kahit pa sobrang gwapo or sobrang bait.

I know it's not good but it's just me LOL. I know what I want.  :)
www.cherrylonthego.tumblr.com    //     instagram.com/chescordora

tennisgirl

• Junior GirlTalker
« Reply #30 on: December 29, 2010, 09:47:26 AM »
kahit di masyado gwapo basta presentable, intelligent and masipag ok saken compared dun sa mga guys na gwapo nga pero tamad naman. i know some guys na good-looking pero palamunin ng mga wives nila.
sometimes the things you want the most don't happen and what you  least expect happens...

pinkk

• Senior GirlTalker
« Reply #31 on: December 29, 2010, 05:23:10 PM »
this is one interesting blog from a guy
http://menshealthph.com/?p=423

douxmadchen

• Junior GirlTalker
« Reply #32 on: December 30, 2010, 12:35:06 AM »
I think men with money, meaning they are intelligent and successful in their careers, are really attractive. For as long as they look neat and presentable, pwede na. They don't have to be super gwapo or the likes.  :P
Because I believe that one day, I will meet a man from the future. :)

poshgal24

• Super GirlTalker
  • I love you my beautiful angel--see you in heaven.
« Reply #33 on: January 20, 2011, 12:58:36 AM »
I like a man with a backbone and who knows how to make money and to take care of his woman--both emotionally and financially. I love generosity in a relationship and I take it as a sign of being a gentleman when the guy is generous without being arrogant.

I also like men who are smart, quiet and observant when it comes to business. Ayoko yung mashadong show off na may business ako ganyan ganyan, gusto ko magugulat na lang ako ang laki pala ng negosyo nya di man lang halata.

I hate stingy cheap men.
« Last Edit: January 20, 2011, 01:01:06 AM by poshgal24 »
"I love witnessing something so mysterious and perfect...so perfect that you cannot have it" -- MJ

cherub.rock

• Junior GirlTalker
  • nobody's baby!
« Reply #34 on: February 03, 2011, 12:01:34 AM »
^well said sis. couldn't agree more.

to answer the question.. do i find men with money sexier? yes, in a way that money is an indication or a gauge of the man's stability, financial sensibility, productivity and hardwork. in short, i want a stable, sensibile, and hardworking man. yung kaya akong buyahin, although i have always believed that i should be able to stand on my own two feet with or without a man. gusto ko yung madiskarte na tao and merong ambisyon sa buhay. i want a man to be generous to me. but most of all, i want a quiet and humble man. that despite his money, he keeps his feet on the ground.

with that said, i don't find men whose money is not really his. yung tipong galing sa parents, money earned in corrupt and illegal ways

tennisgirl

• Junior GirlTalker
« Reply #35 on: February 03, 2011, 09:22:10 AM »
^well said sis. couldn't agree more.

to answer the question.. do i find men with money sexier? yes, in a way that money is an indication or a gauge of the man's stability, financial sensibility, productivity and hardwork. in short, i want a stable, sensibile, and hardworking man. yung kaya akong buyahin, although i have always believed that i should be able to stand on my own two feet with or without a man. gusto ko yung madiskarte na tao and merong ambisyon sa buhay. i want a man to be generous to me. but most of all, i want a quiet and humble man. that despite his money, he keeps his feet on the ground.

with that said, i don't find men whose money is not really his. yung tipong galing sa parents, money earned in corrupt and illegal ways
super agree!
sometimes the things you want the most don't happen and what you  least expect happens...

caloy168

« Reply #36 on: February 03, 2011, 10:26:22 AM »
i wouldn't say sexy... of course, i never really used that word in particular with regards to men because i find it aggressive... but i do find men with money more appealing. 

depends though...

if he was born with money, it's how he uses his money and uses it to gain more...

but, if he was self-made and got rich through his own hard work, i can respect that more...

my bottom line is, a man who works hard will always be able to take care of his family.  whether he is rich... or not.

very well said ms. beautiful lady.   a practical yet stick to reality POV of yours :)

pinkk

• Senior GirlTalker
Re: Do u find men with money attractive?
« Reply #37 on: February 16, 2011, 07:38:19 AM »

tennisgirl

• Junior GirlTalker
« Reply #38 on: February 16, 2011, 10:05:17 AM »
other people's thoughts to go by:
http://www.philstar.com/Article.aspx?articleId=657128&publicationSubCategoryId=82
nabasa ko na sis. true lahat ang sinabi ng author. kasi naman nowadays, maraming couples ang bongga ang mga weddings pero after that wala na silang panggastos sa mga importanteng bagay.

mihaihere

« Reply #39 on: February 21, 2011, 12:15:20 AM »
There was an episode of Oprah tackling this issue wherein she showed pictures of 3 guys to a group  of girls, and the same pics of the 3 guys with their yearly income to another set of girls. Guess what? In the end the guy who ended up being last in the purely looks category ended up in number one when his pic included his yearly salary

The explanation of the sociologist was that while men look at women's boobs or tits because they are looking for mates who are most apt at rearing offspring and this is the most visible factor, women look at stability and protection from their mates. In the hunting and gathering eon, it meant that men who killed the biggest bears or what not were the most "handsome" and translate that to modern age, the man who has the fattest bank account can be best provider a woman looks for \o/
Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again expecting a different result.

ADVERTISEMENT
follow us
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
Featured Articles
5 Steps to Financial Fitness in Tough Times
Instead of grumbling about the plight of the peso and dwelling on the negative, try these helpful tips to stay afloat. Remember--a little discipline goes a long way!
You're the breadwinner: Now what?
You want the freedom to spend your money as you wish but you know that if you don’t bring home the bacon, no one else will.
Getting money-wise: Why women are naturally capable of managing cash
She works hard for the money but she doesn’t know how to invest it. Here, Pearlsha Abubakar tells us why women are capable of managing their money well, but don’t. Read and get smart with your money.
Never go broke again! The FN guide to financial freedom-forever!
Fear not bankruptcy or eternal dependence on your parents (or a man!). There's a financial strategy for everybody. Read and get money-wise.
Wise up: Start your own business!
Tired of living from paycheck to paycheck? Why not go into business? Read on and find out how just a little cash can become a lot.