Get weekly updates via email!
tip of the day WED 03 SEP 14
When you read the newspaper in the morning, check out the funnies too--they'll put a smile on your face before you head for work.
  • Good House Keeping
    Forever young Cheska Garcia-Kramer talks about her stay-gorgeous secrets, mommy bliss, and the surprising success of #TeamKramer in the August issue a.k.a. the Anti-Aging Special of Good Housekeeping!
    Good Housekeeping
  • Women's Health
    Build the confidence to strut in a pair of jeans with our 28-day pound-shedding, lean muscle-building workout, and learn the best cuts for your body type with our easy style guide.
    Women's Health
GIRLTALK

Author Topic: ANVAYA COVE  (Read 28527 times)

rocky

• Certified Lakwatsera &
  • Super GirlTalker
Re: ANVAYA COVE
« Reply #40 on: April 28, 2012, 10:21:14 AM »
thanks sis ;)
Happy and Proud to be Mrs. MacKenzie =)

imheartyheart

• Probationary
« Reply #41 on: May 01, 2012, 12:32:20 AM »
hi hottie! we went to anvaya last week but we were not allowed to visit down the beach. since then ive been dreaming of going back there with my family. but it's a challenge to find members who can sponsor us for a day in anvaya.then i read this thread. is it okay if i ask for the agent's number sis? :) thanks in advance.

mama squeak!

• Board Moderator
  • Super GirlTalker
« Reply #42 on: May 01, 2012, 08:04:44 AM »
Just got back from a 3 day stay at Anvaya. We reserved their 2 room villas facing the lagoon. It was a fun weekend with great friends. The facilities and food were okay lang. We've had better. We tried their spa also. Their massage was good but facial was so-so lang. I still prefer my favorite, Chi Spa in Mactan Shang or Mandala in Boracay. We had our massage/facial at their Couple's Villa so we got to try their jacuzzi. It was also a treat watching the sunset while having our massage.

What made the visit fun was the company of our friends. And no, we're not getting a membership/lot. For us it's not worth it.
« Last Edit: May 01, 2012, 08:37:04 AM by mama squeak! »

christinep_111187

• student of LIFE. RN. TSR. and a brandnew WIFE :)
  • Junior GirlTalker
  • No one is in control of your happiness but YOU:)
« Reply #43 on: May 09, 2012, 07:01:36 AM »
I've been there with friends last year :) Sponsored by my friend's brother in law who was a manager at anvaya. What I like about anvaya is its peaceful nature. Super nakakarelax! Day tour lang kami kaya bitin. Humihirit na naman kami now ng Anvaya 2012 pero wala pa sked ☺
You may not end up where you thought you'd be, but you'll end up right where you're meant to be. ♥♥♥

darna88

• Senior GirlTalker
« Reply #44 on: May 09, 2012, 02:45:01 PM »
mga sis may kilala ba kayo pwede makapagpasponsor? or any travel agency para kahit daytour man lang,,,,thanks

hottie

• GirlTalker
« Reply #45 on: May 09, 2012, 05:39:57 PM »

My son told me Anvaya is much better than punta fuego :). I've been to anvaya but my son had been to both places.

tinapay

• baklang
  • Super GirlTalker
  • registered seller #129
« Reply #46 on: May 14, 2012, 04:28:18 PM »
^malayo ba yang anvaya sis? pano pag commute?

sorry sis, late reply.  just for everyone's info, from subic, mga an hour pa going to Anvaya.  di ko pa na-try commute e, lagi kaming may sasakyan going there.  sa loob kasi mismo ng Anvaya malayo-layo pa bago makarating ng beach.
To make a mistake is human. To make it obvious is katangahan.

Cafe @ Tinapay

tredici

• Probationary
« Reply #47 on: May 24, 2012, 08:55:41 PM »
            My son told me Anvaya is much better than punta fuego :). I've been to anvaya but my son had been to both places.

sis .. newbie here .. hindi ko alam pano mag dm sayo .. interested ako sa anvaya cove , if you could share the travel agency na nag refer sa inyo ..

hottie

• GirlTalker
« Reply #48 on: May 26, 2012, 07:10:22 PM »

^pm sent and good luck ^_^

teacherteacher

• GirlTalker
    • MomsterTeacher
« Reply #49 on: May 28, 2012, 08:32:28 AM »
Hello!  A friend is sponsoring our company outing.  Problem is, we want to stay overnight kaso andami namin and ang mahal kung dun kami matutulog.  Know any nearby place na affordable?  Around 30 kami.  Thanks!

hottie

• GirlTalker
« Reply #50 on: June 16, 2012, 05:28:09 PM »

you can stay at subic.there are lots of hotels in subic. :) that was what we did when we visited anvaya.day trip in anvaya and 2nights in subic.

darna88

• Senior GirlTalker
« Reply #51 on: June 25, 2012, 07:48:44 AM »
sis pls pm me any travel agnt na pwde sa anvaya??

mama squeak!

• Board Moderator
  • Super GirlTalker
« Reply #52 on: June 25, 2012, 09:27:58 AM »
Ladies, a gentle reminder to please keep the thread clutter free. No PM call outs. Send your message to the concerned GT. Any PM call outs will be deleted. Thanks for your cooperation.

:)

strawberrychampagne

• Probationary
« Reply #53 on: September 07, 2012, 11:36:11 AM »
Hi! newbie here. My family and I have been curious abut anvaya cove. Its been difficult to find a member-sponsor. I read this thread. Could I ask the name and number of the broker mentioned by @hottie? Thanks sis!

cheyritz888

• Probationary
« Reply #54 on: November 01, 2012, 01:25:33 PM »
Not sure why I'm unable to send a PM, so I'm posting it here.. :)

@teacherteacher and @hottie
I'm planning to bring my family to visit Anvaya but having a hard time looking for someone to sponsor us. Would you be kind enough to share with me your contacts or sponsors?

TIA!  ;)

yhenculpa

• Probationary
« Reply #55 on: December 11, 2012, 11:38:27 PM »
Hi I'm a newbie here. I'm also interested to visit Anvaya. Can you also share with me the contact number of the broker/member. Thank you so much.

teacherteacher

• GirlTalker
    • MomsterTeacher
« Reply #56 on: January 11, 2013, 09:57:02 PM »
Not sure why I'm unable to send a PM, so I'm posting it here.. :)

@teacherteacher and @hottie
I'm planning to bring my family to visit Anvaya but having a hard time looking for someone to sponsor us. Would you be kind enough to share with me your contacts or sponsors?

TIA!  ;)

If you sent me a PM I've just replied :)

Sorry late reply ko sisses.  Ngayon lang uli ako nakabalik sa GT :)

utsukushii

• Probationary
« Reply #57 on: January 29, 2013, 03:40:53 PM »
sis teacherteacher, i cant send pm yet. can i ask as well if your friend can sponsor us?thanks

sheila tan

• Probationary
« Reply #58 on: February 06, 2013, 11:22:47 PM »
hi sis,

i also pm'ed you for contact of your sponsor hehe :)

engroselle

• Junior GirlTalker
« Reply #59 on: February 06, 2013, 11:44:01 PM »
hi!
sis pls PM me also. noon pako naghahanap ng sponsor.  ;D
thanks!
Live life as if there's no tomorrow...

https://www.facebook.com/royaleonlinebyrosellesabado

ADVERTISEMENT
follow us
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
Featured Articles
5 Steps to Financial Fitness in Tough Times
Instead of grumbling about the plight of the peso and dwelling on the negative, try these helpful tips to stay afloat. Remember--a little discipline goes a long way!
You're the breadwinner: Now what?
You want the freedom to spend your money as you wish but you know that if you don’t bring home the bacon, no one else will.
Getting money-wise: Why women are naturally capable of managing cash
She works hard for the money but she doesn’t know how to invest it. Here, Pearlsha Abubakar tells us why women are capable of managing their money well, but don’t. Read and get smart with your money.
Never go broke again! The FN guide to financial freedom-forever!
Fear not bankruptcy or eternal dependence on your parents (or a man!). There's a financial strategy for everybody. Read and get money-wise.
Wise up: Start your own business!
Tired of living from paycheck to paycheck? Why not go into business? Read on and find out how just a little cash can become a lot.