Get weekly updates via email!
tip of the day SUN 26 OCT 14
Worried about your performance at work? Find a mentor and ask for guidance. Learning from a senior will help you get better at your job.
  • Good House Keeping
    Judy Ann Santos-Agoncillo returns to our cover this September issue and gets candid about money, marriage, and motherhood.
    Good Housekeeping
  • Women's Health
    Drop two sizes fast—with simple exercises you can do at home! This month's ultimate weight-loss special shows you how. Plus, real women share how you, too, can shed and keep off excess weight for good.
    Women's Health
GIRLTALK

Author Topic: MISIBIS BAY in ALBAY  (Read 39510 times)

jmeangeL

• Senior GirlTalker
  • Pinay Shopper Online
    • Pinay Shopper on Ebay.ph
MISIBIS BAY in ALBAY
« on: October 22, 2010, 08:58:52 AM »
Last night, while I was watching Amazing Race Asia, I saw that they went on a very beautiful beach place.  I thought it was somewhere in Greece after seeing an open Colosseum on the back-drop.

It turned out to be a new resort in the Philippines called Misibis Bay.  The island resort is in Albay and is breathtakingly beautiful.

I've noted the website and checked the rates today; and I must say, it's no too expensive.

Misibis bay is a great place to have your dream honeymoon or just an island get away with friends and family.

Check it here mga sis:
www.misibisbay.com/

I'm no way connected with their sales team... nagandahan lang talaga ako!
this is my life
learn how to sell online

rocky

• Certified Lakwatsera &
  • Super GirlTalker
Re: MISIBIS BAY in ALBAY
« Reply #1 on: October 22, 2010, 09:25:52 AM »
^sis, matagal na yang resort. politician yata owner nyan eh. parang nabasa ko jan kasal ni maggie wilson sa december :)
Happy and Proud to be Mrs. MacKenzie =)

mooncake and leaves

• Super GirlTalker
    • Clickity
« Reply #2 on: October 22, 2010, 10:33:50 AM »
maganda nga siya. pero sana mas maraming pictures nung island hehe. :)

jmeangeL

• Senior GirlTalker
  • Pinay Shopper Online
« Reply #3 on: October 22, 2010, 10:58:03 AM »
^--sis, try to catch the replay of Amazing Race Asia... i think there's a replay this weekend

the whole episode was shot there
this is my life
learn how to sell online

jaded1025

• Senior GirlTalker
« Reply #4 on: October 22, 2010, 11:02:38 AM »
Gusto ko din mapuntahan to,but save.save muna. :)

ysa.belle

• a mother, sister, daughter, wife and lover... oh and a
  • Super GirlTalker
  • been there, done that...
« Reply #5 on: October 22, 2010, 11:04:28 AM »
ang ganda naman... pero ang mahal din naman diyan for sure
♥ Life is a journey from one point to another. You know where you will end up, but you don't know what route will get you there... ♥
 :)

mooncake and leaves

• Super GirlTalker
    • Clickity
« Reply #6 on: October 22, 2010, 11:06:12 AM »
^^^ hehe wala akong cable eh. i've checked the pictures from tripadvisor. looks nice nga. ganda parang cove. pero mukhang ang ganda din ng price. nyaha. ;D

jmeangeL

• Senior GirlTalker
  • Pinay Shopper Online
« Reply #7 on: October 22, 2010, 11:30:14 AM »
i tried dummy booking for 4 persons (2 adults & 2 kids).  January, 2 days 3 nights and the quote was $917 (~40k+).  Includes breakfast & transfer from airport to resort.

sa Boracay ba magkano?   ;D
« Last Edit: October 22, 2010, 11:32:52 AM by jmeangeL »
this is my life
learn how to sell online

mooncake and leaves

• Super GirlTalker
    • Clickity
« Reply #8 on: October 22, 2010, 11:37:47 AM »
^ LOL me too. best available rate nila yun, yung $900+ for 4d/3n.  boracay can be done for like  1/4 of that price. but i think shangri-la boracay starts at $400 a night.

but for those two beaches (misibis and shangrila), i wouldn't pay that much. nature over accommodations. they're both not super spectacular beaches so lugi.
« Last Edit: October 22, 2010, 09:49:20 PM by mooncake and leaves »

lucky7

« Reply #9 on: October 22, 2010, 11:53:12 AM »
hi guys,

I inquired yesterday, its 18,888/person for 3 days and 2 nights, with full board meal daw and libre na yung activities like zipline, atv, sailing, jetski,etc. Fully booked na daw yung weekends until February. :(

yikee

• hopeless romantic, lakwatsera and a
  • Senior GirlTalker
    • Bookyky's..
« Reply #10 on: October 25, 2010, 05:44:46 PM »
grabe naman pala, until Feb may bookings na, dapat pala maiayos ko na schedule namin, we're planning to go ng Feb din sana..
Bookyky's shop.. mckylaerika.multiply.com

belle_in_pink

• Missing the old GT!
  • Platinum GirlTalker
    • Belle Bath & Beyond
« Reply #11 on: November 02, 2010, 03:01:31 AM »
This is another luxury resort I would love to go to!  Pero di sya beach noh?  So parang di sya ganun kaworth it.

mooncake and leaves

• Super GirlTalker
    • Clickity
« Reply #12 on: November 02, 2010, 04:09:40 AM »
^ 'Di ba parang cove? O ganun na kalabo memory ko nyaha. Maganda yung resort sa pics super. I like it too, actually. Namamahalan lang ako especially since 'di ko ma-assess kung maganda yung beach eh parang 'di naman super. Pero ang ganda na kita yung Mayon. Pag inisip mo, medyo ok na din, pero yung rooms and amenities talaga babayaran sa kanya and services din, not the beach itself. :)

belle_in_pink

• Missing the old GT!
  • Platinum GirlTalker
    • Belle Bath & Beyond
« Reply #13 on: November 02, 2010, 04:14:59 AM »
^ Ay oo, dun ako agree.  I think kaya to ginawa where it is is because of the view of Mayon.  Mas type ko lang talaga na beachfront resort, ala Bellarocca. Maganda magwedding dito though! :D

mooncake and leaves

• Super GirlTalker
    • Clickity
« Reply #14 on: November 02, 2010, 04:19:08 AM »
^ I think it was vhanya who mentioned somewhere that she prefers Misibis over BellaRoca. Maganda sila pareho, for me, based on pics. Pero yun nga, mahal kung ang habol mo magandang beach.

:)

belle_in_pink

• Missing the old GT!
  • Platinum GirlTalker
    • Belle Bath & Beyond
« Reply #15 on: November 02, 2010, 04:42:54 AM »
^ Ang hirap to judge based on photos, noh?  Syempre maganda yan lahat on pics.  Thanks for mentioning that!  Nako, torn tuloy ako.  Kasi I really want to go to Marinduque eh mukhang Bellarocca lang naman ang touristy place doon. :) 

Decisions, decisions.

Nagkakapromo and special packages rin ba ang Misibis, like Bellarocca?

mooncake and leaves

• Super GirlTalker
    • Clickity
« Reply #16 on: November 02, 2010, 05:32:58 AM »
^ I think si m_lim din, she just came from BellaRoca. Not sure about packages but I'm guessing meron naman, for both. Sa Marinduque, I think they have a nice beach there eh, sa VirtualTourist ko nakita before (no resort ata). Plus, there's the Moriones Festival. Mas drawn ako sa Misibis Bay though, if I had to choose simply because parang mas masaya yung area saka parang mas madaming makikita sa Bicolandia. :)

belle_in_pink

• Missing the old GT!
  • Platinum GirlTalker
    • Belle Bath & Beyond
« Reply #17 on: November 02, 2010, 06:28:18 PM »
^ Super thanks.  You really got me thinking. :)  I'll definitely research more which one would fit my likes more. :)

mooncake and leaves

• Super GirlTalker
    • Clickity
« Reply #18 on: November 02, 2010, 10:50:04 PM »
^ thank you din. ako din napapaisip tuloy haha. masaya naman mag-research :)

princessee

« Reply #19 on: November 02, 2010, 11:35:54 PM »
I just learned about Misibis bay a few days back and based on my readings, it came before Bellarocca if I'm not mistaken.

I have a friend who went to Bellarocca. According to them, the service was superb, 20guests to 110 staff and crew. Sarap buhay!   ;D Pero sa presyo ba naman eh...
here is something elegant in not rushing into things, in fully opening oneself to everything that a moment can hold. Everything is gift.

ADVERTISEMENT
follow us
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
Featured Articles
5 Steps to Financial Fitness in Tough Times
Instead of grumbling about the plight of the peso and dwelling on the negative, try these helpful tips to stay afloat. Remember--a little discipline goes a long way!
You're the breadwinner: Now what?
You want the freedom to spend your money as you wish but you know that if you don’t bring home the bacon, no one else will.
Getting money-wise: Why women are naturally capable of managing cash
She works hard for the money but she doesn’t know how to invest it. Here, Pearlsha Abubakar tells us why women are capable of managing their money well, but don’t. Read and get smart with your money.
Never go broke again! The FN guide to financial freedom-forever!
Fear not bankruptcy or eternal dependence on your parents (or a man!). There's a financial strategy for everybody. Read and get money-wise.
Wise up: Start your own business!
Tired of living from paycheck to paycheck? Why not go into business? Read on and find out how just a little cash can become a lot.