Get weekly updates via email!
tip of the day TUE 29 JUL 14
Learn more about your country while keeping fit! Take a walking tour in Intramuros or any historical landmark near you.
  • Good House Keeping
    The July issue is our Makeover Special! Be inspired by the weight-loss successes of The Biggest Loser’s Kayen Lazaro and Osie Nebreja, who entered the reality TV show simply wanting to lose weight but ended up gaining whole new (healthier!) lives.
    Good Housekeeping
  • Women's Health
    Jumpstart your best body today with this month’s best foods special. Women’s Health shares over 100 of the best packaged foods for women, sourced from leading supermarkets, specialty stores, and delivery services.
    Women's Health
GIRLTALK

Author Topic: What's your partner's Zodiac sign? Do you believe in zodiac compatibility?  (Read 18534 times)

lovely_chic

• Super GirlTalker
I don't know how will I call it but my ex bf and my current bf has the same name, same birth month and almost the same day.. I'm a Gemini and they're Cancer. 

pinklilac

• Senior GirlTalker
Both scorpio at compatible kame.siya ang sobrang naniniwala sa horoscope.

romanticure

• Hard to Keep
  • GirlTalker
  • Love comes quickly in whatever you do..
Re: What's your partner's Zodiac sign? Do you believe in zodiac compatibility?
« Reply #82 on: October 16, 2012, 04:25:29 AM »
I'm a
Libra - aries are soulmate according to the chart. but it didn't work for me. :(
Libra - gemini are perfect couple, 5 in 1 woman. it didn't work for me too, pero buhay hari ka dun kung libra yung lalake. pilyo lang ako talaga dati.
Libra - capricorn kundi mo matiyempuhan ang sikreto ng capricorn woman, turn off ka.  :D napasok ko sya pero di rin tumagal, nag quit ako, minadali kasi ko.
Libra - pisces si kuracha! ang babaeng walang pahinga. it only last for 6mos. may iba palang motibo. :(
Libra - cancer hmm sweet relations parang teenager lang. pero tiklop ako dyan.
Libra - scorpio she stings, malihim masyado. wag na lang.
Libra - taurus walang sweet nothings, di totoo romanticism nya. :(
Libra - virgo naloko lang ako. :(
Libra - leo never tried.
Libra - sagittarian mahigpit ako sa kanya, i quit too. :(
Libra - aquarian intellectually beautiful :D kaso may sumpong :(
Libra - Libra my current gf. medyo OC pero kaya ko wild mood swings nya, pareho lang kami. pareho mabait. lol! pilyo and pilya. romantico and romantica ika nga.  ::) pareho makwento, pareho indecisive lol! parehong maappeal.  ::)
Men in love show more activity in the visual part of the brain while women show more activity in the area that governs memory.

jookeulae

• Junior GirlTalker
  • so many men... so little time... c")
« Reply #83 on: October 17, 2012, 03:40:24 PM »
scorpio siya, pisces ako. emo galore kami

ChefKrissie

• GirlTalker
« Reply #84 on: October 19, 2012, 07:43:42 PM »
Before I don't believe in compatibility basing only sa zodiac or Pwe di ( Para siyang hula, na babasahin yung kapalaran mo, basing yung date, month, year & time of your birth, but the difference is it has a book, and only trained people  can really understand it and it is written in chinese.)

Just want to share my story why  i start on believing specifically in Pwe Di.

My current boyfriend and his ex girlfriend went to this man ( we call him shr fu, means master), para basahin ang destiny nila, just for fun.then shr fu told them, their relationship wont last for four years. because they are not compatible for each other, basing  the birth date /time they given to him.

then after few months, nagpasama ako kay bf ( he is not yet my bf that time)  i just want to try, because I'm kinda desperate to know what kind of life i will have, but syempre i do it  also for fun... so after asking few questions regarding, career, wealthy, health..... dumating na kami sa love life.  he told i will definitely going to have a boyfriend this year, because palapit na ako sa perfect marrying age ko. so i asked what zodiac is compatible with me that time bf is holding his paper,( that's where he writes down yung translation niya while check our birth date/time sa book) after reading my paper and bf paper, he told us, you are a perfect much, then explaining us kung bakit.  we are both in shock after we hear this. and for my part i told myself thats impossible, di pwedeng mangyari yun because his ex  was my best friend.... to make the long story short, we end up together after months of struggling, they broke up few months before their 4rth year, .... by the way I haven't told you, when shr fu, told me I'm not lucky with friends, He don't have any idea that my bf ex gf was my best friend and guest what..even though how hard i try to push this guy away, he keeps coming back. and no matter how hard i try to pull back my bestfriend, she keep going further away. so far everything he told us that might happen this year nagkatotoo..

Now, i wonder if magkakatotoo next year, and yung mga susunod na taon sa akin. =) s

sorry mahaba

« Last Edit: October 19, 2012, 07:50:26 PM by ChefKrissie »

blisstacy

• Tsinoy foodies
My ex and I are Aquarius and Taurus... big disaster

« Last Edit: April 23, 2013, 06:36:52 PM by blisstacy »

break_free

• Senior GirlTalker
Ako naniniwala, kasi sakto yung mga traits sa almost lahat ng tao na close ko. Not entire all traits pero marami. Ganun din sa akin as in!

About compatibility, yes pero somehow dipe-dipende din. :)

heaven_charm

• Senior GirlTalker
  • If there's a will, there's a way
im cancer while bf is scorpio. match made in heaven and highly sexually compatible padaw according to the compatibility charts  ;D ;D

first scorpio bf ko siya and i think its true. we also argue din pero naaayos naman namin lage. we dont make our fights last for more than 24 hours.
If there's a will, there's a way

imdWOMANwhocntbemove

• GirlTalker
  • mommy ni meganne and margarette
    • As my hair grows..
i'm libra while hubby is aquarius..compatible naman kami  :)

http://astrology.about.com/od/libralovematches/[textspeak!]/LibraAquarius.htm

http://www.astrology.com/love-compatibility-aquarius-libra/2-d-lvmt-aquarius_libra
WEALTH for mommy and HEALTH for babies..^_^

http://hairandicollides.blogspot.com/

brendzy

• Carpe Diem
  • Junior GirlTalker
  • sweet surrender
im cancer while bf is scorpio. match made in heaven and highly sexually compatible padaw according to the compatibility charts  ;D ;D

first scorpio bf ko siya and i think its true. we also argue din pero naaayos naman namin lage. we dont make our fights last for more than 24 hours.

Me too sis, thing is, I am the Scorpio and He is Cancer. I can attest we are compatible including in bed. He is my first and now my hubby.
Thank You Lord...
I just wanna thank You Lord...
Thank you Lord...

jenger109

• no time for negativity! :)
  • Senior GirlTalker
  • God is good!
Im a super believer! I even memorized the dates of the zodiac.. So when a person tells me his/ her bday, i know their sign na, and of course, their attitude.. :)
You don't need to attend every argument you are invited to.. :)

_AiaH_

• Senior GirlTalker
  • I'm your BaBy,,,<3
    • Skinlicious
i'm sagittarian, he's leo. according to the chart, sobrang compatible daw kami. lol. we're not opposites, ok naman. the romance part though is sooooo dead na hahahah. he's so boring. he's too self centered. he's too uptight. ako naman i live for adventures. thrill. excitement. luck. risk. boredom's my worst enemy. sya naman, too calculated.

then there's this, sagittarian ako, cancer sya. nagcclick naman kami really well --so far. pero according to the chart, hindi kami compatible at all.

kwang sun

• so vain
  • Super GirlTalker
I'm an aquarius , he's also an aquarius guy. I've read some things on the internet na compatible daw ang dalawa kasi same traits , but I can really say we have our own ups and downs.. :P

hi1208

Before I don't believe in compatibility basing only sa zodiac or Pwe di ( Para siyang hula, na babasahin yung kapalaran mo, basing yung date, month, year & time of your birth, but the difference is it has a book, and only trained people  can really understand it and it is written in chinese.)

Just want to share my story why  i start on believing specifically in Pwe Di.

My current boyfriend and his ex girlfriend went to this man ( we call him shr fu, means master), para basahin ang destiny nila, just for fun.then shr fu told them, their relationship wont last for four years. because they are not compatible for each other, basing  the birth date /time they given to him.

then after few months, nagpasama ako kay bf ( he is not yet my bf that time)  i just want to try, because I'm kinda desperate to know what kind of life i will have, but syempre i do it  also for fun... so after asking few questions regarding, career, wealthy, health..... dumating na kami sa love life.  he told i will definitely going to have a boyfriend this year, because palapit na ako sa perfect marrying age ko. so i asked what zodiac is compatible with me that time bf is holding his paper,( that's where he writes down yung translation niya while check our birth date/time sa book) after reading my paper and bf paper, he told us, you are a perfect much, then explaining us kung bakit.  we are both in shock after we hear this. and for my part i told myself thats impossible, di pwedeng mangyari yun because his ex  was my best friend.... to make the long story short, we end up together after months of struggling, they broke up few months before their 4rth year, .... by the way I haven't told you, when shr fu, told me I'm not lucky with friends, He don't have any idea that my bf ex gf was my best friend and guest what..even though how hard i try to push this guy away, he keeps coming back. and no matter how hard i try to pull back my bestfriend, she keep going further away. so far everything he told us that might happen this year nagkatotoo..

Now, i wonder if magkakatotoo next year, and yung mga susunod na taon sa akin. =) s

sorry mahaba

hi, paPM naman ng pinuntahan niyo. :-)

ADVERTISEMENT
follow us
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
Featured Articles
5 Steps to Financial Fitness in Tough Times
Instead of grumbling about the plight of the peso and dwelling on the negative, try these helpful tips to stay afloat. Remember--a little discipline goes a long way!
You're the breadwinner: Now what?
You want the freedom to spend your money as you wish but you know that if you don’t bring home the bacon, no one else will.
Getting money-wise: Why women are naturally capable of managing cash
She works hard for the money but she doesn’t know how to invest it. Here, Pearlsha Abubakar tells us why women are capable of managing their money well, but don’t. Read and get smart with your money.
Never go broke again! The FN guide to financial freedom-forever!
Fear not bankruptcy or eternal dependence on your parents (or a man!). There's a financial strategy for everybody. Read and get money-wise.
Wise up: Start your own business!
Tired of living from paycheck to paycheck? Why not go into business? Read on and find out how just a little cash can become a lot.