Get weekly updates via email!
tip of the day WED 01 OCT 14
Avoid shaving problems like bumpy “chicken skin” by using shaving cream or gel every time you use the razor.
  • Good House Keeping
    Judy Ann Santos-Agoncillo returns to our cover this September issue and gets candid about money, marriage, and motherhood.
    Good Housekeeping
  • Women's Health
    Drop two sizes fast—with simple exercises you can do at home! This month's ultimate weight-loss special shows you how. Plus, real women share how you, too, can shed and keep off excess weight for good.
    Women's Health
GIRLTALK

Author Topic: What's your partner's Zodiac sign? Do you believe in zodiac compatibility?  (Read 19099 times)

^kaedee^

• Mommy, Wifey, IT Technician and a
  • Junior GirlTalker
Sagittarius kame ni hubby  ;D

" I woke up fallen so deeply in love with the wrong person, wrong time and place.  But then one day I realized that it's not the person, time and place that's wrong.  But my expectations of a love story."

~ if you can't be honest; be careful ~

cuppie_cake

• Junior GirlTalker
  • I'm more than a memory
I'm an aries and husband is taurus, I guess I'm the dominant type in the relationship.  ;)
What doesn't kill you makes you stronger

calin22

• Karurin-desu, kawaii!! :)
  • Senior GirlTalker
  • Doraemon is love <3 Doraemon Collector <3
    • Crayons and Pensils
Pareho kaming virgo :) very much alike

eccarific

• GirlTalker
  • Geol Oh obsession :)
I'm Capricorn and he's Gemini! :)

Magkaibang magkaiba kami ng ugali at personality, pero nagkakasundo kami sa mas maraming bagay.

Check out mi blog here:
♥superECCAlifragilistic♥

wanderlust2011

• GirlTalker
we're both Gemini. In a way, ok kasi nagkakaintindihan sa maraming bagay. Pero Geminis have a way in almost everything...we're very crafty. :o and sometimes I hate it pag alam ko nagpapalusot sya.

showermist

• Super GirlTalker
He's Capricorn and I am Libra.  We are not compatible according to some astrology books/online I've read but we are okay. Heheh

mbeeyap

• Junior GirlTalker
  • ♥ Life is simple, it's just not easy ♥
i'm aries, he's gemini. compatible naman.  :)
The purpose of life is a life of purpose.

vainlibeautiful

naku oo i believe in astrological signs.  nung first few months namin ni bf grabe ayaw namin di ko sya maintindihan then i came across compatibility test ayun sakto opposite kami sobra and naintindihan ko yung personality nya talaga.  ngayon ako nag aadjust and hindi kami nag aaway na. it helps though huwag masyado iikot ang mundo sa horoscope signs. he's virgo, i'm cancer.

shopaholic18

• Senior GirlTalker
I'm aries and he's leo. i really don't have any idea kung compatible kami astrologically, i have to research pa pero from what our relationship has been going, compatible naman.

bleucharmz22

• Junior GirlTalker
he's libra, im aquarius. we are both air signs. very compatible. :)

meisaia

• Fastidious and Sarcastic
  • Senior GirlTalker
  • I'm elastic.
I'm Sagittarius. He's Libra.

Noon naniniwala ako diyan. Pero nung sinabi jan na hindi kami compatible ni bf ko, hindi na ko naniwala. Kami pa rin naman at nagkakasundo naman kami.

Kung hahayaan kong idictate ako ng zodiac signs, walang mangyayari. Sabi nga ni Zenaida Seva, "Hindi hawak ng bituin ang ating kapalaran. Gabay lamang sila. Meron tayong freewill, gamitin natin ito." LOL
"Love is all a matter of timing. It's no good meeting the right person too soon or too late."

17arci

• Inhinyerong Tomasino
  • Senior GirlTalker
  • Babebube, boink!
He's Sagittarius, I'm Capricorn.

Pero pag ni-consider si Ophiucius (yung bagong zodiac sign), we're both Sagittarius. :p

I don't really believe in zodiac compatibility :p

prettyliciousme

• GirlTalker
Gemini ako tpos si bf Aquarius..

compatible ba yun??
A relationship with God is the only thing that will quench our soul's longing. Jesus Christ said, "I am the bread of life. He who comes to me will never go hungry, and he who believes in me will never be thirsty."

kirara888

• GirlTalker
I'm Leo, he's Scorpio. I don't believe in Zodiac compatibility. The relationship's success depends on how both of you are committed in making it work.

When I was younger, sobrang big deal sa akin yang Zodiac compatibility. Tapos when I heard Brad Pitt and Jen Aniston broke up, that was the turning point for me to stop believing in it. Coz their compatibility percentage is 94%, I'm not sure if I remember it right, basta mataas talaga, compared sa compatibility ni Brad with Angelina Jolie hehe
"We are most alive when we're in love." John Updike

bleucharmz22

• Junior GirlTalker
Gemini ako tpos si bf Aquarius..

compatible ba yun??

yup sis! compatible yun..

whitelady17

• Senior GirlTalker
  • ultra marathoner na!
I'am Taurus, he's Sagi = Sagitaurus kami in short :)

Singns tells that both are incompatible, but kung matutunang mag give and take, maganda kahihinatnan! :) 5 years and counting na kami tee hee!

Prunella

• Senior GirlTalker
  • Meow?
    • Pretty Ugly
I'm Virgo, He's Pisces. :)

Lady Czarina

• the perfect nobody and a certified
  • Senior GirlTalker
  • magical me!
    • My Pensieve
parehas kami Aries.. kasi same kami ng birthday..haha!!

kaya pag nag-away kami..BOOM!!

lunast

• GirlTalker
My bf is a Pisces (water sign) and I'm a Capricorn (earth sign) . Tapos sa Chinese Zodiac, I'm a pig and he's an ox. Compatible kami both sa western and Chinese zodiacs.
I <3 <3 <3 my pug and chihuahua!

ADVERTISEMENT
follow us
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
Featured Articles
5 Steps to Financial Fitness in Tough Times
Instead of grumbling about the plight of the peso and dwelling on the negative, try these helpful tips to stay afloat. Remember--a little discipline goes a long way!
You're the breadwinner: Now what?
You want the freedom to spend your money as you wish but you know that if you don’t bring home the bacon, no one else will.
Getting money-wise: Why women are naturally capable of managing cash
She works hard for the money but she doesn’t know how to invest it. Here, Pearlsha Abubakar tells us why women are capable of managing their money well, but don’t. Read and get smart with your money.
Never go broke again! The FN guide to financial freedom-forever!
Fear not bankruptcy or eternal dependence on your parents (or a man!). There's a financial strategy for everybody. Read and get money-wise.
Wise up: Start your own business!
Tired of living from paycheck to paycheck? Why not go into business? Read on and find out how just a little cash can become a lot.