Get weekly updates via email!
tip of the day THU 27 NOV 14
Off for a swim? Avoid getting cramps in the water by warming up properly before jumping in the pool.
  • Good House Keeping
    The New Mrs. Pitt, Angelina Jolie, is on the cover of the November issue of Good Housekeeping!
    Good Housekeeping
GIRLTALK

Author Topic: Muji  (Read 40711 times)

greenpease05

• Let's All Be Beautiful!!!!
  • Super GirlTalker
  • Be nice!!!!
    • http://greenpease05.blogspot.com
Re: Muji
« Reply #20 on: October 07, 2010, 06:53:06 AM »
Ah okay sis Mel got it.  I also like yung toner ng muji sana dalhin nila skin care line at cosmetic line nila dito. And oh the face massager!
Prevention Is Better Than Cure!!!

www.beautycornerph.com
www.amberlightslaguna.com

chinita8

• Junior GirlTalker
« Reply #21 on: October 07, 2010, 09:57:56 AM »
Can't wait for the 15th! Pila kaya like Forever 21? Maybe not ... but what if? Gotta be early! I so love Muji, I can live in that store!  ;D

Heatherette

• Super GirlTalker
« Reply #22 on: October 07, 2010, 12:37:33 PM »
^I was wondering the same as well. Sana naman wag haha pero sa weekend pa ko makakapunta.

Alyandra

• GirlTalker
« Reply #23 on: October 07, 2010, 04:44:45 PM »
Ilang araw na lang! I just hope it's not too pricey. :)

tonette815

• LTS fanatic and a
  • Senior GirlTalker
  • need to save
    • just love pastel pink and purple!
« Reply #24 on: October 07, 2010, 11:40:48 PM »
no what I meant is mahal ang acrylic containers dito, yung binebenta sa Rustans and PCX. Sa Muji HK sobra mura. And yes, mas mahal ang Muji sa SG na compare ko kasi nagpunta ako this year pareho.

oh sana maka punta ako uli ng hk... ;)

melvel

• Senior GirlTalker
« Reply #25 on: October 08, 2010, 12:32:18 AM »
Saw kanina that they're already putting stocks on shelves.  the interior is minimalistic, Mujing-Muji.  So excited na talaga!

orangepulp

• Senior GirlTalker
« Reply #26 on: October 08, 2010, 05:43:27 PM »
^Ilang tulog na lang :)

fashion_addict

• Is putting her make-up on while busy being a
  • Senior GirlTalker
  • I'm noxious...
    • The Beauty Junkee
« Reply #27 on: October 08, 2010, 08:58:35 PM »
i asked the guard of GAP and he said muji's opening on the 16th daw. :)

sardonyx

• Senior GirlTalker
« Reply #28 on: October 09, 2010, 09:46:43 AM »
is it only me or is Muji kinda overrated?  here in singapore, namamahalan kasi ako sa ibang products nila.  an ecobag costs SGD 13 when i could find a similar one at Daiso for only SGD 2, a make up brush for SGD 69, a pair of ordinary topsider shoes costs SGD 129. parang OA ang price, not worth it in my opinion.  although i find some items innovative, like the storage boxes, nice pens. but  i want to try their cookies, chips and other food too. pero di ko type ang mga clothes nila. 
« Last Edit: October 09, 2010, 09:58:44 AM by sardonyx »

tonette815

• LTS fanatic and a
  • Senior GirlTalker
  • need to save
« Reply #29 on: October 09, 2010, 10:27:16 AM »
^ sis maybe because the type of clothes they sell eh more on the wintery stuff yung tipong dapat mo i layer to get a look eh di pwede dito yon kasi ang init unless you stay in the office the whole day. eheh

OT lang po may eco bags pala sa daiso? sa vivo city lang may daiso di ba??

sardonyx

• Senior GirlTalker
« Reply #30 on: October 09, 2010, 10:40:32 AM »
^ oo nga noh, kaya pala :D

sis, may Daiso sa vivo, ion, plaza sing at IMM. pinakamalaking branch sa IMM :)

tonette815

• LTS fanatic and a
  • Senior GirlTalker
  • need to save
« Reply #31 on: October 09, 2010, 11:34:43 AM »
^ waaahhhh 3 na reason ko to go to IMM hehe -  pero check ko ion mamaya kasi pinakamalapit (don't know what floor though.) ---- oppps last hirit na po ito on daiso

going back to muji -- i wish they would also sell their salmon pink version of their office/ accessories kasi may nakita ako online but wala ako makita masyado sa store nila

sardonyx

• Senior GirlTalker
« Reply #32 on: October 09, 2010, 12:25:48 PM »
^ B4 ang Daiso sa Ion, sis.  basta same level sa food opera. just opened about 2 months ago. heheh

melvel

• Senior GirlTalker
« Reply #33 on: October 09, 2010, 02:00:11 PM »
is it only me or is Muji kinda overrated?  here in singapore, namamahalan kasi ako sa ibang products nila.  an ecobag costs SGD 13 when i could find a similar one at Daiso for only SGD 2, a make up brush for SGD 69, a pair of ordinary topsider shoes costs SGD 129. parang OA ang price, not worth it in my opinion.  although i find some items innovative, like the storage boxes, nice pens. but  i want to try their cookies, chips and other food too. pero di ko type ang mga clothes nila.

I don't think so.   If you do some searching sa net, marami ngang negative reviews ang Muji (parang mababa ang tingin nila, especially sa US). 

siguro overpriced, not overrated?  Like I said, mahal ang Muji sa SG.  Mura sa HK.  Sana sa atin, mura din.  With SSI bringing it here, I doubt it though.

fashion_addict

• Is putting her make-up on while busy being a
  • Senior GirlTalker
  • I'm noxious...
    • The Beauty Junkee
« Reply #34 on: October 09, 2010, 06:02:32 PM »
sana naman mura. bilang yun ang principle ng kumpanya.

saw their products online. nothing special though. simplistic designs that you can find in department stores.

tonette815

• LTS fanatic and a
  • Senior GirlTalker
  • need to save
« Reply #35 on: October 09, 2010, 09:08:42 PM »
i think its the minimalistic and simple design of the store that makes look clean and organize pati ikaw tuloy nagiging 'organizy' ang feeling

bernsforever

• Probationary
« Reply #36 on: October 09, 2010, 09:39:01 PM »
yes, i also think muji is a bit overpriced.  but i really want to spend so much time looking at their stuff, browsing thru their catalogs on home stuff, picturing it in our living and bedroom. but when you convert it to pesos, it is expensive.   

orangepulp

• Senior GirlTalker
« Reply #37 on: October 10, 2010, 07:01:49 PM »
i think its the minimalistic and simple design of the store that makes look clean and organize pati ikaw tuloy nagiging 'organizy' ang feeling

I second that.

Heatherette

• Super GirlTalker
« Reply #38 on: October 10, 2010, 10:12:05 PM »
I'm confused. When ba talaga opening niya? Sa 15 (as per Chuvaness's blog) or sa 16?

orangepulp

• Senior GirlTalker
« Reply #39 on: October 11, 2010, 12:28:56 PM »
^Ako din. I thought nga sa 15th.

ADVERTISEMENT
follow us
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
Featured Articles
5 Steps to Financial Fitness in Tough Times
Instead of grumbling about the plight of the peso and dwelling on the negative, try these helpful tips to stay afloat. Remember--a little discipline goes a long way!
You're the breadwinner: Now what?
You want the freedom to spend your money as you wish but you know that if you don’t bring home the bacon, no one else will.
Getting money-wise: Why women are naturally capable of managing cash
She works hard for the money but she doesn’t know how to invest it. Here, Pearlsha Abubakar tells us why women are capable of managing their money well, but don’t. Read and get smart with your money.
Never go broke again! The FN guide to financial freedom-forever!
Fear not bankruptcy or eternal dependence on your parents (or a man!). There's a financial strategy for everybody. Read and get money-wise.
Wise up: Start your own business!
Tired of living from paycheck to paycheck? Why not go into business? Read on and find out how just a little cash can become a lot.