12 little things that if all of us – and that includes our national leaders – can do to make a great difference for the Philippines:
1. Follow traffic rules. Follow the law.
2. Whenever you buy or pay for anything, always ask for an official receipt
3. Do not buy smuggled goods. Buy local, Buy Filipino
4. When you talk to others, especially foreigners, speak positively about us and our country
5. Respect your traffic officer, policemen and soldier
6. Do not Litter. Dispose your Garbage Properly. Segregate. Recycle. Conserve
7. Support your Church
8. During elections, do your solemn duty
9. Pay your employees well
10. Pay your taxes
11. Adopt a Scholar, or Adopt a poor child
12. Be a good parent. Teach your kids to follow the law & to love our country
Lacson's list is a challenge for all of us since it puts the burden of action on each one of us
and NOT on others
Kaya mo ba yan?