Get weekly updates via email!
tip of the day SAT 19 APR 14
Is your beauty bag too bulky? Invest in lip-cheek-and-eye tints which are all-in-one kikay kits—no packing required!
  • Good House Keeping
    Find your bliss this summer! GH's guide to a calmer, luckier, and happier you. On stands now for only P120.
    Good Housekeeping
  • Real Living
    Real Living’s April 2014 issue is a thing of beauty, literally! The magazine’s Beautiful Homes issue features 43 pages which will inspire you to rethink your own space.
    Real Living
  • Women's Health
    Everything you need to score your hottest, sexiest summer EVER is in the Women’s Health March issue!
    Women's Health
GIRLTALK

Author Topic: Boss read through my messages in my phone!!  (Read 2820 times)

sassa

• GirlTalker
Boss read through my messages in my phone!!
« on: September 26, 2010, 03:33:22 pm »
What do you think sisses? Should I stay or start looking for a new job?
« Last Edit: September 27, 2010, 04:10:05 pm by sassa »
You think you have forever.. but you dont.

damen

• GirlTalker
Re: Boss read through my messages in my phone!!
« Reply #1 on: September 26, 2010, 04:17:27 pm »
What a b****! In the 1st place bakit niya binasa yong mga messages sa BB mo? Also why did she get mad kung hindi totoo yong text message ng officemate mo? Yong pananakot niya is very unprofessional din. Nag-apologize ka na din so sana okay na yon. Now, if you're still happy with job, don't leave because of your boss.

Yong boss ko may ibang trip naman, he has this habit of sneaking up behind us para mahuli kami na saying bad thinsg about him sa chat. kakaloka.

ishko

• is a happy mom and
  • Senior GirlTalker
« Reply #2 on: November 24, 2010, 03:18:11 pm »
haha, nakakatawa naman yang mga boss nyo.. very unprofessional.. bakit magbabasa ng message ng iba? that is violation of your right to privacy of communication..  ;D
I love baby Theo!

kikay iska

• crazy/beautiful southpaw
  • Senior GirlTalker
« Reply #3 on: March 25, 2011, 03:33:14 pm »
sis sassa, how are things at you job now, or have you let that ob already? 

i remember my case was also a case of confidentiality. may confontation pang naganap at medyo tumaas ang boses nya.  that was the last straw. madami na kasing casese eh but after that incident, i knew i had to leave that job already and i did. i didnt regret doing so, not even once.  :)

kung first offense naman ng boss mo yan, baka pwede pang palagpasin. :) 
pero ha, napaka-unprofessional! 

sis damen, praning ang boss mo hahaha. maloka sya!
"...to live deliberately, to front only the essential facts of life, and see if I could not learn what it had to teach, and not, when I came to die, discover that I had not lived." - Henry David Thoreau

aquacharly

• Super GirlTalker
« Reply #4 on: April 30, 2011, 11:30:30 pm »
You edited out  your post, so all I can say is ... generally, foul yang reading personal messages. (texts?)

BUT there was a time, we read read the texts of certain employees, and monitored their landline calls -- it was an issue of security.

snowhite_12

• certified vain
  • Senior GirlTalker
  • your scent is like a drug to me...
« Reply #5 on: May 06, 2011, 02:56:16 pm »
may boss ako ganyan before. na biktima ako nyan. what i do i hide my phone na.coz thats what he all do to us sa mga girls.
I may be a woman,  but if I choose I have the heart of a man! (Queen Elizabeth)

gil12

• Junior GirlTalker
« Reply #6 on: October 14, 2012, 05:06:49 pm »
may nangyari sakin na similar kay TS, ang difference lang nabasa ng TL ko sa cp ng team mate ko. Kasi I texted my team mate mga 2 days before na medyo nainis ako sa comment ng TL ko days before.. Ayun hiniram pala ng TL cp ni teammate naki-text DAW pero ayun nagsimula ng basahin messages sa cp.. She ( TL ) confronted me after reading my text to my officemate.. Kainis lang kasi chismosa ng dating niya and toh naman team mate ko di pa kasi binura message..

k_heart

• Super GirlTalker
« Reply #7 on: October 14, 2012, 07:25:34 pm »
Foul na talaga yan. Invasion na of privacy.

ADVERTISEMENT
follow us
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
Featured Articles
FN's Top 10 SPF Beauty Picks for Summer 2014
These babies are mighty protectors from the sun's harmful UV rays.
5 Ways to Reflect and Meditate When You’re Time-Bound
Whether you have five minutes or five days, a breather from all the deadlines and meetings will do you good.
FNites! What Reminds You of Summer?
Send us a photo and we might feature it on the website!